View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Magical Night (Clarice) 

Post Re: A Magical Night (Clarice)
I nod my head or rather I have Kanoe nod her head. “Sounds odd for a monster to allow you to leave without a raping, don’t think I ever heard of such thing happening before.” looking as if I was in thought about that as a few of the other dream girls seem to have gotten bored of dancing and sat near you and began to talk of other matters.

I continued to rub and cares Clarice back trying to bring goose bumps to the surface hoping she enjoys the touch im doing to her, it was much harder to read minds when in a lucid environment, but I still was able to get feelings and thoughts. “So why would you like to stay in this dream world any way? Wouldn’t living in reality be better, sure there’s monsters out there, but what about your true friends don’t you think they would miss you if you only stayed asleep like a coma? I know here in are dreams we miss you.” I tell her as I gently stroke her neck with my finger tips.

I sigh “You don’t think that N.I.C.E. Labs have control of these monsters do you? You think that’s why he might of looked like he was in pain? Perhaps trying to fight something or even his own craving?” I had not broken any unseen rule since this was only a dream and I didn’t feel the sickening feeling come over me so I believed I was safe to have told her this in Kanoe form here in dream.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I don't have 'true' friends, Kanoe. You know that," she replies as she allows her lover to caress her skin, causing goosebumps to rise and her muscles to relax. Sighing softly, she turns her head slightly to the dark witch and smiles somewhat, leaning into her touch.

"There's only one person I'd worry about and that would be you. The rest well... they would manage without me just fine."

She furrows her brows upon being asked about NICE labs, unsure of how to answer the woman. She knew little about that place any ways, except she didn't want to go back ever again. She had given little thought as to what they do, so the thought of monsters being controlled by NICE labs didn't sound to far-fetched given the circumstances. She could only shrug from the question and look towards her 'friends' as they chatted about.

"I don't make a habit of thinking of NICE labs... I hate the place fully. But no... I never thought that monsters would be controlled by the place... I just know it did... things to me.... and I never want to go back. Ever..."

Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:51 pm

The dream person of Kanoe smiles at Clarice "I know you don’t like that place, neither do I but know this im there right now, a subject to there desires.” I tell Clarice which this was true and the reason way she had been missing from Clarice life for some time now, that much I knew from the link I had with that girl mind.

With in the real world I position her body and make her clothing dissolve away from her, revealing her perfect body to me. I grin at how she is asleep such a beautiful angel she would make when her time comes to cross over. “Now lets see how your dream self will react when your body is being teased Clarice.” I say to my self as I slowly place a finger to her flower and start to rub her pleasure nub.

The dream continued as she slept. “So what will you do if they don’t release me back into the school Clarice?” the dream Kanoe ask her as she kisses the back of Clarice neck and her hand stroking down her arm, trying to create goose bumps to pleasure her dream self.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I can't do anything, Kanoe. I wish... I could," she replied softly, a soft sigh escaping her lips, of which she furrows her brows in confusion. She wasn't being touched so why does she feel pressure envelop her core? Trying to ignore it was something she could never do so instead she could only accept what is happening, whether she liked it or not.

"I-I don't know what I'll do without you, Kanoe."

She couldn't imagine life without Kanoe. That cheeky grin when she comes in the dorm room, her soft touch that keeps her mind in sane grounds, the tender words she uses to make her feel better. If all that went away then perhaps... she would not fight any monsters back anymore.

She shivers as her lover's gentle touch runs down her arm, giving the goosebumps Kanoe had wanted while she tenderly kisses the woman's neck like she were really there.

"I can see my mind won't make it easy to forget you my love," she spoke softly, leaning into her lover before looking into her eyes with a smile. She could almost cry if she didn't have such restraint.

"I'd miss you too much."

In the real world, Clarice merely shifts as the man now plays with her bare body. A soft moan escapes her lips involuntarily. A few strokes later would inter to the monster that she was becoming wet with her folds becoming even more moist then what should be normal. She didn't move away from him nor could she as goosebumps run up and down her spine. Legs almost involuntarily spread to compensate him to have better access if he so wished. She was trapped in body and mind.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:47 pm

I had grinned as I watched her body reacted to my touch, it was strange to me that humans always denied them things that felt good but deep down I felt sorry for her that in some ways she had some idea of her fate but how much did she know was the true question but it brought an idea to me to see what she would admit to the dream if Kanoe would ask such question.

Within the dream Kanoe had put the question to Clarice. “How much do you know about Shokushu? Humor me would you my love.” The dream lover asked Clarice as her hand went to play with her nipple as they talked to one another the other girls in the background slowly removing there togas to bath in the beautiful sunlight surrounding nipples hard from personal desires to pleasure them selves in there own dreams within a dream.

As she continued to dream and my finger pumped in and out of her now very wet hole, I could smell her womanly scent and I lowered my head between her legs and began to lap up her love juices drinking deep of her loins as my tongue slid between her moisten fold, I could taste the salt flavor as the tip of my tongue begins to encircle her love nub I allow this feeling to penetrate the dream to allow her the pleasure her true body is feeling.

“I want to know every thing you know and think you know and maybe there something new I could tell you Clarice.” Kanoe tells her as she leans into her and the clasp on her shoulder fell off the toga around her revealing her breasts to you as she kissed you briefly, leaning back moving away from your lust lips she gave your nipple a slight pinch as she picked up the clasp that was holding her toga on her and refashioned it to where it belonged. She smiled at you the same way you always remembered.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3