View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 As Luck Would Have It... (Saira) 

Post As Luck Would Have It... (Saira)
The dormitories were always a good place to go, to find a girl. Most of them, however, shared roommates. It was bothersome to take two at once, so Antipode, to be perfectly honest, sometimes preferred going elsewhere and catching a girl before she even got home. However this afternoon he'd decided to try it again, almost out of a whim. But how much of a whim could he actually have? Multiple levels of consciousness intersected and communicated with each other, sometimes transferring entire portions of consciousness from one level to another, as if by horizontal gene transfer. While he was physically here, lurking about on some island, his mind, and parts of his form, still strewn across the dimensions, continued doing God knows what, in various locations. In fact, when it got right down to it, he had shown that he was capable of being at multiple places at once, at the very least as shown by his avatars Ichigo, Saburo, and others all existing at the same time as he, himself, and totally independantly.

Regardless of his actual reasons, and his decisions on the likelihood of actually finding someone tonight, he was at the dorms, and he had chosen one room in particular. He never really bothered to look too closely. He liked surprised, after all, and didn't do too much spying. But when one of the girls intimated to others that she was leaving, and that the other roommate would be back later... but she wouldn't be that night, then Antipode decided this would be the perfect place.

However, once he was in the room, his tentacles securing the room invisibly, all of them coming from no place in particular, no place anyone could actually percieve, and furthermore securing the room against noise or intrusion by anyone other than his current prey, he found certain bits of information in the room that surprised him.

First, it was the picture. Of a girl he remembered. It was one named Saira, if he recalled correctly. (He did, of course. His memory was stored in a rather efficient manner.) Further investigation made very obvious that this was, in fact, Saira's room. And she would be the one returning soon. Antipode debated, for a moment, whether to leave now or not, when the door opened...

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:03 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: As Luck Would Have It... (Saira)
Saira had had a busy day. She was doing more research in the library that night, and had just come home to her dorm room that night. She hadn't even changed out of her school uniform, she was that busy! The door creaked open slowly, and she reached over to turn on the lights. So far, Saira seemed to be acting normal - as expected, Antipode's stealth was flawless.

She walked in, putting down a book she had borrowed from said library - just a European history book, nothing related to her 'research' - on a table before... just... falling on the bed in a single jump, her hair billowing out all over the bed. She hadn't just been at the library - she had done a bit of stairwalking before she went back into the dorm, to stay in shape...

...so for a little bit, she was just relaxing!

Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:19 am

Antipode watched Saira as she entered the room... it really was her. What a pleasent little surprise. Still... now that she was here, he might as well say hello to her. He secured the room quickly. If she started yelling or screaming (and the screaming part seemed likely, at least) nobody would hear her at all. So, with his stealth still intact, and before Saira would be able to see anything at all, he addressed her. She'd hear it, that familiar voice appearing only in her mind. One from what seemed a year ago...

"I must say this is quite the coincidence. Hello again, Saira. It's been awhile."

He wondered, idly, if she'd recognize his voice well enough to remember him.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:27 am
Profile YIM

To Antipode's surprise... Saira didn't scream. But once she realized that a voice - that voice - was in her head... her heart skipped a beat. Her throat dried a little. Her eyes widened as the sound of a soft but all-too-real gulp could be heard.

"Ohgod."

Then... ...she remembered. He speaks in the mind. The mind!

...You? ...it... it really has. You're coming to me, now?... But for what reason could you?

Saira knew that Antipode wasn't a raging terror like the other monsters. That he could even be... nice, in his own strange way. But that wasn't enough to shake that lingering, primal fear.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Antipode laughed... or at least, what he sent to her mind was what felt like laughter. His own laughter, of course, for he felt it the best way to show her the emotion he was feeling. The closest thing he could use to give her some small inkling of his reaction. Regardless, however, she would hear laughter, in his voice, in her mind. This was, naturally, in response to her thinking at him so intently. She was communicating through his psychic link. Well how amusing was that? She knew him fairly well, it appeared, so he really couldn't help but feel a little proud.

Yes, it's me. It appears you remember me, and remember how I am. In all honesty, I wasn't actually here for you. I didn't realize this was your room now, you see... but this is, nevertheless, a rather interesting coincidence, don't you agree?

Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:57 am
Profile YIM

Saira shook her head a little, maybe out of sheer habit - including thoughts about whether or not gestures held much weight for something so far from human consciousness but... Hn. And then she focused herself again to communicate with more deliberate thoughts.

Coincidence... coincidence... Are you even capable of getting those? Er, that's not important. I... So what were you after? ...A... A tryst? Or whatever it is you think of it as? It's sometimes harder to figure out the whole monster-that-wants-sex thing when I have even a hope of understanding the monster in question. But... uh, that's... what you were doing?

Still just laying in bed, not quiiite wanting to sit up or anything yet, Saira still sort of shivered, thinking slightly. She was... oddly enough more nervous than scared.

...Does that mean you'd...

Even her mind's voice didn't want to finish it in the formal message, but it was clear she meant to end that with '...want to have sex with me?' from the last part of that thought. She somehow wasn't terrified of Antipode, apparently conceding that he was more just... inhuman. But there was still fear and morbid curiosity at how that'd go about, about whether she was right or not (she thought she was), and so on. She seemed to be very aware that no was not going to really be an answer, as well...

Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:59 pm

The being listened to her thoughts. All of them. She seemed to be getting tied up in his distantness... indeed he was far removed from the human consciousness, but he understood it well enough now to be able to communicate to it relatively effectively, at least. The differing personalities, even with such similar structures, was something that amused him to no end. They really were quite different from each other, each unique in a strange manner. As it was, he understood the nods and body movements, and was fairly good now at figuring out their meaning. Really, it was rather interesting.

"To be honest, I really wasn't searching for you, but it happened anyway. Perhaps coincidence is the right word, perhaps it is not. But you're a smart little human... you seem to be figuring things out rather quickly. Yes, I was looking for a... tryst, as you so politely put it, and, in fact, you aren't wrong at all on the other thing..."

Tentacles appeared, then. So, she was nervous, not scared. Well, he hadn't actually used his tentacles on her last time, sending Ichigo to play with her instead. Perhaps it'd be a fun change this time to take her himself.

As you probably remember... what I am interested in is pleasure, and your pleasure, tonight, specifically. Was there... any requests you had, anything you specifically didn't want, or really did want? That makes this much easier... and more pleasant for both of us.

Sure, he could just drain it out of her mind... but it put them more at ease this way. She wasn't saying yes, but he wasn't exactly giving her an OPTION, now was he?

Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 pm
Profile YIM

Saira blinked, her eyelashes fluttering as she stared up at the tentacles that slowly writhed from across boundaries of space and through the angles that didn't exist in her perception. It was... an unsettling sight to see, though Saira was slightly numbed to it by the fact that she doggedly held onto her belief (her correct belief) that Antipode didn't want to harm her. She opened her mouth...

"I..."

...Then closed it, remembering how to talk properly, a sense of 'this is the right way' sort of rigidness to her thoughts about it. Almost as if she felt like an ambassador to complex extradimensional beings and saw fit to try to accomodate them a bit better than most do.

I've changed a lot since last time we met... I've had sex with another girl. I've done things I didn't before. I...

There was a VERY obvious note of embarrassment running through Saira's thoughts.

I've even started to like some of the things they do. I've...

Saira didn't want to piece together the rest, but the thoughts were still rising to the surface anyway, needing no extra digging. She was starting to like the feeling of being tied up and trapped, of losing control... She was almost naturally submissive, but she oddly enough also couldn't handle harsh treatment - which made it hard for her to accept being turned on by that lack of control with other monsters.

This final piece of the puzzle wasn't quite in Saira's own conscious reach but... she actually was even going over it in her head, wondering why she liked it at all, not even realizing she already knew!

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Antipode listened to the nice young woman with pleased amusement. She was trying to be accommodating, and she was even giving him updates on how she had been doing since they had met last. It was almost sweet, really, and he appreciated such interesting information. He listened silently until she was done, until she finally trailed off and had trouble responding. At that point, he thought he had some understanding of what was going on. So he responded, a tentacle moving to her, to her shoulder. He wasn't really starting to grab her, but the appearance of that, and several other, tentacles meant he wasn't going to talk for TOO long, anyway.

"It sounds like you have, indeed, gone through a lot since we met last. It also sounds like, even through your shyness, you've grown a bit stronger. That's good... it's pleasing to see your development. As for that last little bit..."

He trailed off for a short time, and the other tentacles moved towards her. They didn't grasp her quite yet, but they were close, one near her hand, several others near her feet. The tip of the one of her shoulder started trailing along her neck, just the tiniest bit.

"...it appears to me, at least, that you rather enjoy the submissive role. More than that, you might be a natural for bondage, I'd think. Just be careful who on the island you invite to tie you up. Some are meaner than others."

Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:27 am
Profile YIM

Saira blushed at the last suggestion, knowing... knowing that it was true, but almost too ashamed to admit it was. But... She knew it had some meaning to her. This was Antipode - even his 'rapes' were... almost acceptable. Almost consensual. There was this odd ring to that thought because she knew she didn't have a choice, but... after so many monsters that were much rougher? He seemed... different enough that even just having that choice, that small note of distant concern, was enough.

...Bondage?... It's... I... if you won't abuse me too much I... I could try.

Saira did know what bondage felt like. But... not from someone who actually had more than a passing interest in her safety. This could be... interesting.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:16 am

"Well. Pretty much everything I do would be considered bondage, by any reasonable definition of the term. Though I did not do the deed myself last time, you had enough experience with it to know some of what I am going to do to you. And, of course, to remind you, I'm not interested at all in pain... your pleasure, however, is something I like rather more than perhaps you yourself do. It's a weakness."

This was interesting. Saira was feeling some rather fascinating things, and Antipode decided he'd definitely have to take advantage of it. Oh, nothing she'd thought was wrong, he definitely was nicer, and was a bit concerned. After all, he'd met this girl before, enjoyed her company well enough, and was not at all one to care nothing at all, even if the form of his caring was rather... different than normal. Yet nevertheless, he took her at her word.

The tendrils did, then, make their move. They moved slowly, methodically. No need to grab her and tie her down (just yet; There'd be time for that later, and she might as well get the full effect) but instead, the tendrils moved around her body, sliding around her waist, up her arms, up her legs as well, but never interfering with her ability to move. He wasn't holding her, but he was, instead, beginning to remove her clothes. First he'd start with her dress, which would easily be disconnected and slide down to the floor. Then, up to her shirt, which would be removed fairly easily, her arms tugged just enough to give the message, so she'd allow him to pull it off more easily.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:30 am
Profile YIM

Saira laid back in the bed, breathing deeply as his tentacles slowly slid over her body. Her anticipation was peaking, as if she was between nervousness and the hope that she would actually like this a lot! She blinked for a long moment, her body shivering with all that deep anticipation as her clothes slid off. And it was very simple for her to lift her arms and let him continue. Though she still felt some trepidation?

...Saira was also again very curious! The air rushing against her still-sweaty body gave her a chill that was only deepened by the tentacles sliding across her. The tanned girl's breathing stuttered and quickened, as her shivering and shuddering continued, signs of the tingly pleasure of anticipation she felt.

Soon Saira was left in only her underwear, gazing up at a mass of tentacles - or maybe even the infinity they came out of. And she had a strangely serene look on her face, as she tried to push down her negative emotions, fight through her nerves and just -breathe-.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:20 pm

(Sorry... computer problems. I'll be able to post at least once a day from now on again!)

Antipode now was silent, not saying a word. Instead, he was soaking in the young woman's emotions, listening, silently, with his own capabilities. It was glorious to feel, her mixture of anticipation, excitement, hope for coming pleasure, and even that tinge of fear mixed in... her emotional state was amazing, and he had no complaints at all. She was being perfect already, from his own perspective. It was certainly an alien perspective, but it worked for him!

Now that she was on the bed, the tentacles moved carefully yet again. Though she only had underwear on, even that wouldn't last very long. Several tendrils moved carefully to her breasts, slipping underneath her bra. Even before it was unhooked, she'd feel the tendrils slowly curling, pushing the bra away from her. They curled around her breast, slowly fondling them, wrapping once, twice, even a third time... the touch was light, but fairly firm, and as they wound lightly around her breast, they'd feel lightly massaged, the tendrils pulsing just a little bit as they curled.

And she'd feel the bra unhooked. A small tendril pulling it away. All that was left now was her panties, and though several tendrils slipped up her thighs, wrapping around and massaging those inner thighs, nothing touched her panties, or her sex, quite yet.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:18 am
Profile YIM

Saira bit her lower lip for a second, watching quietly as the tendrils moved over her body, rushing against her bare skin. She shifted her body a bit to the side, almost nervously, when they unhooked her bra and pushed it off, her eyes moving down to stare now at her own breasts...

..While her mouth hung open, making a soft, almost pouty expression and exhaling warm breath slowly. Her anticipation was growing and growing, nervous but almost... almost excited. Her mind wandered a little, wondering where he'd go, what parts of her those tentacles would explore.

A soft moan could be heard as the tentacles slid around her thighs and grabbed her breasts...

Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:55 am

Oh, he had plenty of places to go to. And in fact, he also had enough appendages, if he felt like it, to touch every part at once, and bring her a symphony of sensations specifically for this moment.

However, he had a slightly different plan. Why do it all at once when you could move more slowly, driving that anticipation to an ever higher peak, making the thought of the next place even more lovely?

His tendrils slowly concentrated on massaging those breasts, now, coiled around as they were, they easily squeezed and pulled... her nipples, however, would feel the tips of several tendrils rubbing against them, the very narrow tips even beginning to wrap around, and tug on those nipples, tweaking her lightly.

He wasn't even touching her panties yet...

Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:59 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next