View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 As Luck Would Have It... (Saira) 

Post Re: As Luck Would Have It... (Saira)
That was enough to make Saira pant heavily, and moan a little more often, shaking her body a little and shifting her arms about restlessly. It felt good! It... it was also pretty teasing, too. It made her anticipation rise ever more! He was really good at this, and if he was this good with just her breasts...

Saira's thoughts moved lower, thinking of her still-covered holes, and thinking of what he'd do to her... It was thrilling. It was also surprising! Was she really this into it? This willing to let a monster probe her with his tentacles?

...She was, which is what scared her a little.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:33 am

"Do not be afraid." Antipode responded to her worries, a calm, soothing tone coming into her mind. "Think of it as anticipation of a good... one night stand, perhaps. After all, my intent is not to harm you, or gain pleasure from your pain, unlike most, it seems. I doubt you'd be so willing for most, even after this."

That was certainly what he figured, anyway. And yes, he was teasing her, ramping up her anticipation as much as he could. Yet he was not precisely the most patient being either, and waiting much longer would start to cause HIM to start getting irate!

So several of his tendrils moved down. While her breasts continued to be fondled, her nipples tugged and played with, she'd feel her panties slipping right off of her body. And she'd feel tendrils approaching her, as well. It was getting very, very close.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:10 am
Profile YIM

Saira sighed but... in a way he was right. He was at least being nice, and he wasn't abusing her - what really struck her was the times that she started to like the more terrifying monsters... And this wasn't a time like that. So her mind wandered back to what he was doing to her body.

The tentacles tugging at and squeezing and fondling her breasts definitely had an effect. That being a constant low pleasure running through her, and warm breaths coming from her panting lips. The tendrils down lower, though... heightened her anticipation even more, her juices slickening her other lips to prove it. Almost there... almost...

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 am

Really, if he really felt like it, he could enter her mind far enough to bring her to everything up to orgasm without even touching her. But what would the fun be in that? The fun was in this right here, the slow feeling, the build up and the desire... and then, finally, the release. And then the second release. And then, what seemed not to end ever again!

His tentacles, then, finally approached. They got closer and closer, yes, but finally, oh so lightly, one of them touched her moistening lips. It started slowly, not going nearly so far or as fast as she probably wanted, but first it rubbed against those lips, the warm tendril moving almost like a tongue up and down her folds, not entering her in the least. It was simply there, toying with her, playing with her just a little bit more... and al ittle bit more after that.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:52 am
Profile YIM

She was beginning to find it unbearable. But... not out of displeasure. Not out of dislike. No. It was unbearable because she wanted more! It was weird that just being nice was enough to take... all of the terror, all of the disgust away. But by now she had actually resigned herself to it. Let herself relax.

Saira, thus... enjoyed it! Her wet lips - both of them, seeings as she was unconsciously licking her higher lips... the subtle twitches of her hips... and the soft moans she made? All signs, signs of the desire creeping over her tanned body...

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 am

Indeed it was strange that mere niceness was enough to create such a mood for her... somehow, though, Antipode got the feeling it was more than that. Not that Saira would have any affection towards the entity, but instead that this was not a situation like most of those others. She was not nearly so shy as she may have been before, and seemed to have lost a lot of her inhibitions about her body, and what she liked. So, having gotten used to the routine of this island, and encountering one who had shown his lack of ill will in the past... well, there were certainly many factors to consider.

"Have I teased you a little too much, Saira? Well, I suppose it'd be somewhat unfair to continue such a thing, don't you think?"

With that playful bit of conversation, Saira would feel him actually begin for real. The one damp, warm tentacle then slipped into her, slowly but not agonizingly so, at first gauging her body's reaction, how tight she was, how fast to move comfortably... it moved deep into her, and then pulled almost all the way out. Then it started to slip in and out at a decent pace, almost immediately. It really did start to fuck her.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:30 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2