View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A new meeting (Nisha) 

Post A new meeting (Nisha)
The wind was blowing into the dorm room of Nisha a girl I knew well as she was reading a book as usually as I showed up like some sort of Ninja suppose as one moment the curtain blew them out a bit as I then appeared in the window way as I look her over. "Hello there, been a while." I tell her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:23 am

Her eyes l;ooked up from a book she was reading, a familiar looking book.

"Keemari-san." She smiled. "it had been long... how are you?"

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Oh, was just wondering why I haven't seen you wonder out into the forest recently. Like you promised?" I ask her with a smirk. As I walk over to her and move my hand through her hair.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:47 am

"ive been busy keemari san..." she murmurred softly. "and everytime i try another monster always grabs me before you do"

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

I continue running my hand through my pets hair. "Oh, you poor thing. I guess we should find a different meeting spot then." I tell her as I then pull her up and kiss her lips tightly holding her there for a moment. I part after a while and look around as I notice that another girl was here recently. "Is someone else here?" I ask her.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:58 am

my roomate" she smiled before cuddling closer. "im thinking you want some time with her keemari-san? I think she'll be back in a few minutes"

Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Hmmm, sounds intreasting and your right. I will. Such a good girl." I tell her stroking her hair still as I let her go back to her reading as we wait.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:51 pm

Jag sighed. She had been… lets call it not paying attention… in class again, or doing homework, or keeping up with her readings… or anything really. There was going to be a test tomorrow and she didn’t even begin to know where to study…

It was somewhat sad but she really wanted to copy someone’s notes and save the time of reading the entire book in a single night and being too tired to even get to class on time. Worst of all though was the fact that her introverted nature had kept her from making… almost any… friends, let alone in that class. She did know, however, that her next door neighbor was in the class… it was possible that she had some notes she could borrow for an hour.

And so here she stood, bare feet, loose jeans barely hugging her hips, and a black tank top covering her chest with an open, white, somewhat sheer shirt. The teen gently knocked on her neighbor’s door, praying she was in her room.

((Very sorry it took a couple of days here, back into it.))

Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:54 am

I look up as we hear a knock at the door. "Hmm, I doubt your room mate would do that. I'll conceal myself if it's a pretty girl, invite her in if she wants, just get her inside." I tell Nisha as I move into a corner and restablish my illusion, but alter it this time as I just mimiced the corner.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:24 am

NOsha hid a little smirk before letting her face drop to her usual expression of gentle ccalmness. She opened the door.

"Jaq?" she tilted her head in surprise. "Dont tell me you left the key to this room..."

Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:50 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jag smiled a little as the door opened, feeling bad this was one of the only times she had actually talked to Nisha.

“Heya… no… I uh… that test tomorrow? I kinda… was wondering if I could borrow your notes for like an hour… if you’re not studying at some point ya know?” She asked timidly, ashamed to have to do it but… surviving was a chore at this school. She just wanted to graduate and get out, since she had seen the graduates getting on planes to leave one day.

Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:34 pm

I smiled as I saw Jag at the door... what a pleasent suprise I thought as I waited for her to come in, so her fate would be sealed. No need to jump the gun here. She was quite a fighter and she might slip away if I'm not patient with her and wait for the right moment to strike.

Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:00 pm

No problem..." Nisha opened the door. "dont just stand there. Come in and close the door behind you or the coolnedd of the room will go out..."

"let me see... notes?" she moved back to her bag and started rummaging through it. "i know they're in here somwhere"

Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:32 am
Profile YIM WWW

The redhead nodded and slipped quickly into the room, shutting the door quietly behind her, but waiting patiently nearby it, not wanting to intrude too far into her neighbor’s room.

“Like I said… really sorry about this…” she spoke quietly, looking around. The room was so much neater than her own…

“You have a really nice room…” she added almost as an afterthought. Jag tugged lightly on her shirt, a bit of a nervous habit.

Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:39 am

I smirk at her as I used that moment of with her eyes averted to make my move as I lept forward breaking the illusion of the corner as I move right infront of her and have one hand on the door frame, sealing it shut with a seed I planted as I held it closed as my face is right infront of hers. "Hello there Jag... my pet." I tell her wtih a smirk.

Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next