View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Dealing with Demons (Karzak) 

Post Dealing with Demons (Karzak)
The sun was setting as the Head Girl returns to the tower. After a short ride up several floors on the elevator, the woman arrived at her personal suite. Silver hair trailed gently behind her as Vera locked the door behind her with a sigh.

Being both a student and a Head Girl was trying at times. The monsters, students, and staff did not make her job any easier either. Despite the benefits she received, she was still not completely immune to the attacks that other students suffer. In a way, she was sometimes in a worse position than an ordinary student. Not that any of those ignorant fools would believe that.

No, she thought to herself as she pushed off the door and sits down at her desk. This is a better choice than becoming a permanent slave even if the choice meant being a temporary one. Brushing strands of hair from her face, she began looking through her mail and files on the computer. The Head Girl already took care of her school work and tutoring. But she still had to ensure order was maintained so NICE labs and the monsters could continue unhindered.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Post Re: Dealing with Demons (Karzak)
Karzak smiled as Vera walked right past him. He had his eye on her for quite some time. Her position as Head girl only made her more appealing, not that her body wasn’t impressive… rather it was a nice little bonus. Ironic though that she came to her office on matters of business for he had some of his own with her. If anyone knew the secrets and corruption behind the school it had to be her. Once he took her he would have her answer all his questions.

As for his assault now Karzak would wait. “Lets see what we can learn about you without my presence known to you yet” He could simply just seduce her invisibly but all would come in time and for the beast, he had all the time in the world. He stood off to the right blending in with the environment right next to a dresser. As for how he got in it was quite simple. His previous victim was more than willing to tell him where her office was and when she wasn’t around… that is after a little persuasion. Breaking in was rather easy especially for a person of his skill and strength.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:49 pm

The student did not seem to notice the invisible creature that was stalking her with hungry eyes. Vera was more than a little familiar with the monsters on this island and had her own fair share of encounters. She knew why they were here and knew there was little the student body could do to stop them. It was like a sick little experiment with the students before they are taken away to a life of enslavement.

After making the proper replies and pulling up various students with demerits, the Head Girl took the time to make herself some tea before returning to her desk. Her computer had more access than the other students, allowing her the occasional peek at various monster files as well ancient scripts. Of course it was all monitored and she was not allowed to copy them to another drive without permission. She scribbled a few notes on a note pad before gently leaning back in her chair to stretch. The woman wore the standard school uniform along with the light blue sash around her waist to show her position. In her position it was important to follow the rules even if the uniforms tend to be a little off.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 pm

"So her computer has access to most of the information about the school and this island" he thought to himself. "Only she has access to it as well it seems. So it as I predicted none of the other girls will be able to answer my questions on matters involving the secrets of the island. No matter. This head girl is in for quite the evening"

The assault had begun. He teased her senses as his invisible tentacles began softly rubbing against her smooth skin. Another lightly lifted her skirt and began rubbing her panties. Karzak enlisted two more tentacles to lightly brush against the outlines of her nipples. She may be a head girl, but deep down she was also just a woman and every woman was a slut at the core. He doubted she'd seen a creature quite like him before.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Just as she was finishing for the night, a light tingling sensation tickles across her skin. Her hand gently rubs the spot that was touched only to feel a bolder sensation over her still covered sex. It nearly made her gasp as her cheeks flushed gently. The woman looked around but saw nothing. Of course she had enough experience to expect that not seeing anything meant she was safe.

The soft touches around her nipples causes her luscious mounds to tingle with delight. But the Head Girl was hardly pleased with what was happening. Her chair slides back as she was suddenly on her feet and backing away from where she was. "Who's there?" she called out, her eyes narrowing in annoyance. Perhaps it was a bit soon to accuse something around her but the signs were far too.. sexual to be ignored. Even if there were a creature in this room with her, there would be little she could do about it. But nonetheless, she would maintain her pride and composure as a Head Girl as much as she could. Vera would not succumb so easily.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Karzak smirked as she stood somewhat in rebellion to his game. True she should expect him to be there but with a little more of a push she would not trust that instinct. A tentacle slowly opened the window and a light breeze came in. True she may not be as stupid as other and sign off the brushes against her skin as mere wind, but there was no harm in testing her insecurity.

The beast continued again now. Instead of rubbing her with the yips of the tentacles he used the bumpy surface of the shaftlike body of the tendril. It went over her nipples and seemed to be doing the job as her face blushed again. More bumps ran over her panties but made sure specifically to run over the outline of her clit. "Lets see how much a head girl can endure of this stealthy seduction"

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:28 pm

The light breeze brought her attention to the opened window out to her balcony. This only meant someone was definitely here or had just left. She was not so lucky to have it leave her though as she felt more things stroking over her sensitive nipples and between her thighs.

The texture of what was rubbing against her sent unique levels of sensations through her body. Even her clothing was barely providing any resistance against the constant teasing touches. As the tendril dragged over her netherlips, her legs wobble and grew weak. Vera's breathing had grown much deeper as she kept trying to move away from the touch. Her hand reached up to her breast, trying to grab what was touching her or at least cover them from further touches. The student's thighs rub together to help protect herself as her other hand came down over her skirt trying to stop things from moving there.

"I know you're here!" she called out again, "Show yourself, I have no time to deal with you creatures tonight."

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Karzak laughed quietly to himself. So she was smarter than she looked. Either way she would fall to her own desire to have more. More tentacles spawned out of the beasts body wrapping around her arms, legs, and waist. She was unable to fight against the massive and powerful tendrils as the one around her waist suspended her in the air. "You would do well to watch your tongue Vera. I do not think you are in any positition to be giving me orders even if you are a head girl. You may have some monsters that do your bidding like mindless puppets but I am not one of them"

It was now clear that she was not alone. Another tendril dug under all her garments and then tugged at them, her clothes ripping and gliding down onto her desk. "I must say I am impressed with your body. I would have figured the head girls around here to be frigid and ugly but you are quite a prizeworthy girl on my long list of victims." Now that there was no need for discreetness the tentacles wrapped around her beautiful mounds, the tips rubbing against her nipples while the remaining dug as far into her folds without penetrating her. "Though I must say I am not impressed when it comes to resistance. But i guess every girl is a horny slut." He smiled as her face became flushed.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Vera cried out as her arms and legs were pulled outwards. She felt multiple tendrils over her body as another wrapped around her waist and lifted her off the floor. The Head Girl tugged and kicked uselessly until the voice spoke out to her.

"Is that what you are here for then?" she replied coldly, her eyes narrowing, "Fine, do your business and leave me be. I have classes tomorrow." She did not care if this thing was stronger than her. Vera did not reach her position by letting herself be pushed around.

The creature did not need to be told this. Her uniform had been torn from her body effortlessly. She could already feel unseen appendages wrapping around her now exposed orbs. The strange bumbs stimulated her nerves just right causing her breasts to burn with desire and firm with arousal. But she was not swayed, taking long deep breaths to control herself as the creature teased her sex and the rest of her body.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:00 pm

"Hmm now you show that resistance Head girls are known for. Good I was beginning to think this would be too easy. I see your body reacts to me quite well but the mind is a much harder thing to make submit. It doesn't matter though because I can break both. I had a feeling I'd have to use my weapon earlier than intended but rest assured it will break that attitude and will of yours" A massive tendril came from the beast while the others doubled their speed at caressing her body.

The beast finally revealed himself, his crimson eyes locking onto hers. The massive tendril made its way into her mouth and began feeding her his seed immediately. Even if she tried to spit it out it would be too late. the pheremone in his cum would begin taking effect as soon as it came into contact with her tongue. Once it did, this rebellion would be over. "Tell me Vera do Head Girls get off just as easily as the rest?" He looked at her cunt which was becoming wet a bit. "I guess so"

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:14 pm

"Ngh!" she hissed angerly at the unseen monster as the tendrils continue work her over even faster. Being a Head Girl was a curse as well as a blessing. Her body belonged to the Head Masters therefore she had to learn to give and receive pleasure in order to entertain them. Already her body grew heated as she weakly struggled in her bonds.

The creature suddenly revealed itself before her. No other word could describe him but demon. The sudden appearance and piercing red eyes took her off guard as a thick tentacle plunged into her mouth. Vera's eyes grew wide as she shook her head, trying to spit the thing out. The warm tendril began to pump a strange fluid into her mouth. The taste was intoxicating. A strange warmth washed over her body as her struggles grew weaker for a moment. The taste was so alluring her body was telling her to swallow it.

A gurgled squeal of protest sounded from the Head Girl as she began to kick and struggle wildly. She was nearly choking in a desperate attempt to spit the tendril and this fluid of her mouth. Whatever it was it must be some form of aphrodisic. What fluids absorbing into her tongue was taking effect as her insides began to flutter and melt into a pure liquid heat. Juices trickle freely down her thighs as she desperately tried to fight back.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 pm

"There's no point fighting it Vera. You'll find my semen has a special pheremone in it that makes it so addicting. But drink as much as you want. Help yourself." He smirked as he observed her body spazzing out somewhat in response to his semen. He would take this opportunity to overwhelm her with the pleasure while her mind was fragile.

The tentacles continued rubbing her but one was relieved of rubbing her right breast. It now had a more important task. The tendril dove in front of her eyes and without warning it penetrated her ass. It began pumping in and out of her rear mercilessly in an attempt to drown her body in pleasure. "How do you feel?" His tentacle removed itself from her mouth for her to respond.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:42 pm

The semen dribbles out the corners of her mouth. The beast explained what would happen if she drinks the stuff. If she became addicted there was no telling what would happen to her. But even when she was not drinking it, her body was still absorbing some of the fluids. Her body felt steaming hot as tendrils continue to manipulate her from the outside while the bits of semen effected her from within.

Focusing on not swallowing, she did not pay attention to the tendril that pulled away. A squeal sounded from the Head Girl as the vile thing plunged right into her tight little rear. She began to gag and choke, swallowing a bit of the fluid before the demon finally pulled it from her mouth. Vera was coughing, spitting what she could from her body. But the damage was done, the warm haze was clouding over her thoughts. Vera shook her head as she blinked slowly, trying to clear her thoughts as best as possible. The woman was gasping and groaning as the tendril pounds away inside her ass, distracting her further as she continued on this downward spiral.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:51 pm

"Hmm no protest? Looks like we are getting somewhere. But you still have a lot to learn Vera" The tendril quickened in her ass as another freed her left breast and now penetrated her sex. The one around her waist released her to wrap itself around her clit and squeeze it to stimulate her further. Her body was still suspened in the air but now it was mainly supported by the tendrils penetrating both holes and fucking her.

"Don't worry about your breasts. I have a special surprise for them" His four claws moved forward, 2 grabbing each breast. One would have the duty of rubbing the beautiful mound while the other pinched her nipple gently. His mouth lowered to her nipples, his tongue running over them until they were erect. "Your body is quite delicious Vera."

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 pm

"Ugh! Ugh! Uuhhnnn! B-Bastard..." she groaned as the tendril tears in and out of her sensitive passage. The woman was panting heatidly as sweat glistens her fair skin. Another tendril plunged deep into her slippery folds. Her insides shudder and cling tightly to the appendage, the two tendrils pistoning in and out of both her entrances. Each thrust sent her breasts bouncing, her nipples swaying before the hungry demon.

"Ahhnn!" her body arched as another bumpy tendril wrapped delicately around her hardened clit. The constant grinding sent the precious pearl twitching violently. It was growing too much for a human to handle. Her eyes flutter and threaten to glaze over. The semen was feeding chemicals into her brain making her think of how it taste and how good it would be to taste again. Her mouth watered with anticipation as drool trickles out of the corner of her mouth.

Her breasts were nice and firm with her growing arousal. The luscious mounds pulsed with her rapidly beating heat as clawed hands began to pinch and mold the tender flesh. Her body arched gently into the licking tongue, each lick seeming to make the engorged nipples swell and harden more out of their puffing areolae.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next