View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Handling a slippery situation (Icarus) 

Post Handling a slippery situation (Icarus)
Carrying a small bag over her shoulder and a large fluffy white towel in her hands, Cael made her way to the showers quietly. The hour was late and by this point most students would have found themselves in bed which served her needs perfectly. She had always felt uncomfortable around most of the other students, her past had long since stolen from her any amount of confidence in herself and had seen first had at other schools just how well her differences were received. At an early age she had decided it best to be neither heard nor seen and simply had just stopped talking...at least for most cases. She had heard she wasn't the only albino to be enrolled in Shokushu she had yet to see or meet the others
but given the class load she had taken, socializing really wasn't all that much of a priority for her. Maybe if she graduated with top honors her parents would see she wasn't a worthless freak...maybe they'd welcome her back...

They wouldn't have sent her here if they wanted her back. They would have called, or at least emailed her. Instead the only thing that gave her a sign that they even knew she was still alive was the fact her tuition was paid in full. With a small sigh and a sharp exhale she wrinkled her nose as she pushed her own private thoughts and idle day dreams out of her mind. As someone who was sneaking into a place they didn't belong, Cael peered around the lit corners of the public showers, listening for the sounds and signs that others were present. Biting down on the corner of her bottom lip, she rounded the final corner and found the large shower room, completely empty!

Wasting little time she stripped off her clothing, leaving herself wearing only her white cotton panties and matching bra as she turned to look at herself in the mirror. Pink eyes narrowing at her own pale reflection she quickly turns and turns on one of the showers, letting the water warm up. Nothing like a nice, hot shower to wash off the stress of a long day.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 am

Post Re: Handling a slippery situation (Icarus)
The showers, a place Icarus had come to enjoy, watching as the many girls came and went, unknowingly showing their nubile young bodies to him. Just as he was about to head out, to find a new spot to hunt, he saw a girl enter the dark lockerroom. Unseen by mortal eyes unless he chose to reveal himself, Icarus looked on at the exotic beauty as she stripped for him.

As she stood in front of the mirror, waiting for the water to heat up, he made his move. His arms wrapped around her, one roughly squeezing her still covered breasts and the other slipping into her panties and grinding against her sex. Appearing before her, his red eyes glowing and a smug smile on his face as she now saw his reflection in the mirror.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:51 am

"EEERRKKK!"

Cael squeals in shock, her eyes going wide from surprise as she is grabbed firmly by an unseen pair of hands. Her lithe alabastor frame struggling as she feels the invisible force slide down her taut stomach and dive into her thin cotton panties. Fingers sliding across her sex, pressing upwards tightly as they squish against her soft, pouty folds pushing her firm backside hard against the unseen barrier behind her, grinding her cheeks against and into whatever was keeping her restrained. The hand kneading her breast causing the cotton fabrics to rub and pull against her hyper sensitive skin, her head tilting upwards and shaking sending her silvery white hair tumbling about her as a deep rosy blush rose onto her cheeks, embarrassed. Trying to use her own hands, Cael tried to pull herself free yet the powerful arms around her kept her back pinned soundly, unable to budge them with her own.

Then what she had been trying to wrest free from her body appeared. They were arms! Her eyes shifted back upwards to the mirror and she froze. Terror raced down her spine, causing her entire body to tremble as she saw those devilish glowing red eyes boring into her. Fear gripping her mind as she began to panic, her body squirming uselessly in the mans hold. Closing her eyes tightly, trying to escape the burning gaze her own tiny hands clutched at the hand in her panties, trying to pry it free with all of her might as she crinkles her nose and brow cutely.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:39 am

Not saying a word as he toyed with her body, his twisted smile and evil eyes telling her perfectly well of what he was going to do. Pulling against the tight fabric of her panties as he toyed with her, he quickly ripped them off her body, letting the fabric fall to the floor as he started pushing more roughly against her folds.

Moving the hand that was toying with her pert breasts to the side Icarus summoned a few tentacles to help him pleasure this one. Responding to his call, four tentacles appeared with two moving under her bra and wrapping around the sensitive orbs and the other two moving to her nipples attaching themselves and using the fabric of her bra to stimulate the sensitive flesh.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Cael squealed as the rough hands groped and grabbed at her smooth and slender body, her legs kicking in protest as she felt the bite of her panties digging into her flesh before finally being torn free. Her body shuddered and jerked as his hand ground itself more forcefully against the tender lips of her virgin sex while her own thrashing only seemed to be driving her body against his hand. She didn't know what to think, it was all happening to fast and her mind was in a state of panic and shock, desperately trying to free herself from the strange thing fondling her lewdly. With her eyes closed tightly she didn't see the tentacles until she felt the first two slide around her firm young breasts and squeeze down and causing her soft pink nipples to begin to harden right as another set latched on to them, little mouth suckling and pulling at her extremely senstive nipples. Tilting her head back, she clentched her mouth closed to stifle the small moan that had almost escaped her.

Though usually very quiet and shy girl whom rarely if ever spoke to class-mates had chosen to speak now, "Pl..please...Stop!"

Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:14 am

"Now why would I do that? If I stopped all you would do is run and then I would just have to catch you again." he said, his fingers spreading her folds apart using one finger to grind against her clit while the others absently rubbed at the entrance to her tight hole, waiting for an anwser to his simple question.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 am

Cael's eyes squeezed tightly closed as his finger nudged against her clit, grinding against it and sending waves of inwardly rushing warmth to crash against the terror trembling inside of her. Her back arched again as she was still trying to ever push herself away from her assailant yet only succeed in pulling at the tentacles coiled around her firm breasts and the little lampry mouths suckling and drilling against her fleshy mounds as they yanked and squeezed down upon her. Biting back another quiet moan, Cael's cheeks flushed red in shame at how her body had begun to react. Her mind was still in utter shock, trying desperately to make sense of what was happening to her. The man wasn't human...this couldn't be happening...

"Please don't do this! I don't want this...I don't want this to be my first time!" Cael pleaded, her soft voice raised slightly from the sheer panic boiling inside of her and embarrasment of even being seen as she was right now.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 pm

"A virgin huh?" he asked, his hands slowing but continuing to molest her as she squirmed against him. Thinking of some way to make this more interesting, he pulled his hand away from her cunt and asked her "You don't want me to fuck you. I can understand that, but it's not that easy. But I'm a reasonable man so I will give you a choice, You either enjoy it and I fuck you senseless or You satisfy me with the rest of your body and I will let you go....This time."

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:21 am

Cael shook her head quickly, not really liking either of the choices presented before her. "I can't...please. Just let me go!" Her soft voice cracked a bit as she spoke, choked with terror. Her small hands clamped back down onto the arm of the creature, trying ever still to pry his hand from between her legs. There was little she could do except try to fight and get free, just something about the man's voice gave her the feeling that either choice was really the ultimately the same choice. Struggling uselessly Cael continued to thrash, doing her best to try and ignore the tentacles teasing at her tender alabastor breasts and hardening tiny pink nipples as well as the hand gently cupping and pushing against the pouty folds of her womahood.

"...no...please." Cael whispered out admist her resistance, her fear rapidly growing as the inner heat begin to spark to life inside of her brought own by even the man's simple touches to her extremely sensitive silken skin.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:01 pm

"Not going to happen until I'm done with you. Which could be quite a while since you turned down my generous offer." he said with a contrived sigh. His hand leaving her folds and traveling to his pants, he pulled out his cock which had hardened and charged with mana stretching to its full 18" length. Lifting her small body he placed her on top of his cock the length grinding against her folds as he slowly pushed back and forth as he teased her virgin body, preparing her to be taken.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:45 am

Cael eyes widened in complete terror as she saw the gigantic member pushing between her legs as the man behind her ground it hard against her virgin womanhood. In her mind, it had been the first time she had ever seen such a thing and if forced her to shut her eyes tight as she tried to deny what he was planning. Squirming she tried to pull her hips up and away from him, tiny whimpers of protest and fear escaping her mouth.

"Don't...don't do this! I'm begging you...you're to large...please!" Her voice grew a bit louder and more desperate as tears began to roll from the corners of her eyes, dripping onto the tiled for below. Her lithe frame trapped as she could feel every inch of his large shaft grinding against her groin and pushing firmly against her virgin flower. In the pit of her stomach she felt a sickening shame as she could feel his heat playing upon her body and in turn sparking her own arousal.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]