View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 You make bathtime so much fun... (Icarus) 

Post You make bathtime so much fun... (Icarus)
Airi hummed softly to herself as she swayed into the shower room, the air still heavy with steam from the girls who had occupied the room not too long before. Gratified by the emptiness of the room, she stood before the mirror as she pulled combs from her thick black hair, letting it fall to a shining curtain reaching to her waist before pulling off the fussy little tie and prissy blouse that comprised the top half of her uniform. Staring critically at the ice-eyed girl in the mirror, she grumbled, "Even the underwear is white."

Sighing with boredom, the Finnish girl turned from the mirror and spun in her bare feet, enjoying the movement for movement's sake. Her dancer's grace kept her stable on the slick tile as she wove sensuously before the mirror, the teasing glimpses of her toned body and full curves shining from the water in the air. On a whim, she continued to remove her clothing as she danced, turning it into a striptease just for the fun of feeling daringly sensuous.

Now fully naked, she moved smoothly from her dance to scoop up her towel and shower supplies, making her way to one of the empty stalls. No longer distracted by her carefree exultation in her own body, an eerie feeling of being watched washed over her, raised goosebumps all along her exposed back. 'I wonder if they have a camera in here,' she thought suddenly.

The thought sparked more indignation than anything else, so she said aloud, "If anyone's watching, the show would have been better if we didn't all have to wear the underwear of six year olds."

Not expecting any answer, she stepped into the spray of hot water and began to lather up, the enticing floral scent of her soap hanging tantalizingly about the room.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 am

Post Re: You make bathtime so much fun... (Icarus)
Leaning against the wall of an empty shower stall, out of sight of the entrance to the room, Icarus heard the door open through the quiet of the room. Looking out from his resting place, he watched as she unknowingly stripped for him. Soon she was fully naked, her sensuous striptease only serving to arouse his interest as he thought She has a damned nice body. Lets see what she can do with it.

As she walked into an empty stall he moved to lean across the wall behind her watching as she lathered herself up under the hot waters. Deciding to toy with her before he moved in he cast a spell controlling the water spraying from the shower head as it dropped below her vision and sending it to run down her sex, each drop seeming charged with passion as it caressed the outer folds.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:15 am

Airi sighed as the hot water streaming down her body wrapped her in pure bliss, massaging her skin with soapy hands as the droplets beat down on her, easing the tension of the day out of her muscles. She made a small noise of contentment as a rivulet of the water teased against her sex, licking along her outer folds and bringing a trace of the deep heat lurking within her to the surface.

Unaware of any consciousness behind the teasing trickle, she traced her hands back up her taut, soap-slicked abdomen to cup her lush breasts, making them shine with moisture as she flicked and teased her own nipples. "Mmmm..." she moaned softly as her eyelids fluttered shut, leaning her shoulders against the shower wall to allow the shower head better access to her blushing lips, inadvertantly putting her body on further display as the arch of her back drew further attention to her charms.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 am

A smug smile crossed Icarus' face as his target leaned against the shower wall, putting her "assets" on full display to the hidden monster. As she toyed with her full breasts, teasing the nipples to hardness, more of the water veered off of the spray as the sexual energy charged droplets moved along her sex with some lingering on her little clit as the living water brought out her darkest desires.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Another pleased sound slipped past Airi's lips, her voice gaining a lusty, throatier sound as desire built within her, her own expert hands on her breasts continuing to stroke the blushing orbs, soap slithering down her curves and crowning the reddened points of her nipples with foam. A soft whimper escaped her as she felt the animate liquid slide up her slick lips to tease her clit with sensations eerily akin to tiny, very skilled tongues licking and sucking at her most sensitive place.

Hot, electric pleasure shot through her as the water flowed upwards and found her clit, alarm following a second later as her mind caught up to what she was feeling. Airi's eyes flashed open, scanning the room rapidly as she gasped to herself, "Water can't do that..."

She knew full well that monsters roamed the campus, but that one would be so bold as to invade the dormitories... did the Headmasters hold absolutely no fear for the creatures that roamed the island with impunity? Forcing her attention from her own skin's screaming desire to be touched, needing nothing more than the stimulation she'd already recieved to bring the aphrodisiac spiking her system out of dormancy, Airi scooped a double handful of soapy water and flung it in an arc at the bathroom outside of her stall. She fully expected it to hit something, and was not disappointed.

Soap bubbles streamed down a form not much larger than hers, and in such a way that somehow denoted great annoyance on the part of the invisible, now-soaked voyeur. A breath later, Airi fled for the door as fast as her shapely legs could carry her, a small smirk on her face as she trusted to her soap-slicked skin to make her too slippery to grab. The fact of the odds being against her was, to her, irrelevant. If a monster was going to use her for sport, then she was going to get her fun causing it as much trouble as possible. Besides, there was always the off chance that she'd actually get away...

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Icarus was greatly enjoying the view as the horny girl teased her full orbs with expert hands, the flesh firming with the arousal coursing through her body. Distracted by the show, he didn't react fast enough catching a handful of soap right in the face. Becoming visible as the soap slid down his body, knowing that she had seen him as she bolted towards the door.

A smug smirk remained on his face, his anger at being hit with soap evident as his eye twitched as he glared at her. "Get back here damnit!" he yelled. Summoning a tentacle he sent it flying through the air, wrapping around her waist as it caught her in mid-stride jurking her back towards him.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 am

Airi snarled vulgarities as a tentacle neatly put a stop to her attempted flight, or would have, had it not knocked the wind out of her. As it was, her mouth continued determinedly forming silent obscenities as she was dragged back to her attacker, tugging angrily at the tentacle wrapped around her slender waist.

Soon close enough to touch the creature holding her in his grasp, Airi glared up at him, her eyes chips of searing blue ice as she used the cover of her glare to size up the monster who had caught her so unaware. Amused, he stared back down at her, scarlet eyes filled with infernal hunger as he enjoyed the sight of the furious woman, wet hair clinging to her heaving breasts as she gasped for air after having the wind knocked from her lungs, glaring up at him with impotent rage.

Airi, for her part, was doing her level best to continue glaring at the monster that held her while her traitorous, chemically-hijacked body clamored for her to provoke him further and see what other pleasurable powers this handsome, glyph-marked devil with the cruel eyes had.

For now, at least, her stubbornness was stronger than her lust. She drew herself to her feet, pressing herself with insolent suggestiveness against the demon's firm chest, the tentacle and the demon's arrogance allowing her to approach. Her proximity highlighted how close they were in height, she a mere inch shorter as she met his eyes squarely. "Enjoy the show, shorty?" she growled.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 am

"You really aren't in a position to be insulting me, stupid girl. I could keep you tied up and fuck you senseless for aeons if I felt like it." he said. Wanting to make his point perfectly clear Icarus summoned another tentacle the new appendage roughly pushing into her tight ass and setting into a pounding rhythm. Smirking at the lustful expression that appeared on her face he asked, laughing maniacally "You like it rough? What a horny little bitch."

Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 am

About to make a sharp retort, Airi's mind went blank as tentacle squeezed itself into her ass, the pain of its callous violation into her unprepared space setting her nerves on fire. The pounding rhythm took her off balance, pitching her into the smirking demon, and she caught herself automatically with her hands on his shoulders where she remained, shuddering under his assault.

Before her encounter with Karzak, especially considering her relative inexperience with anal play, it would have just hurt like hell. Now, it still hurt like hell, but her near-perpetual arousal made the pounding agony assaulting her ass feed into pleasure- and it didn't help that she always had liked it rather rough. Just not this rough.

Panting with mingled agony, fury, and a hint of buried fear (aeons? Can he really do that?), Airi snapped into his face, "I wouldn't last for aeons, especially if you think anal works without lube. Me being horny doesn't make up for you being a crappy lay."

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:36 pm

"Oh You could last... I'd make sure of that." he said, with a twisted expression on his face. Listening as she snapped back at him, holding back a laugh at meeting a mortal with such fire he said "Oh I know how it works... I just don't care. I have you caught so what would be the point of being gentle. But you've caught me in a good mood...." he said, the tentacle pulling out of the tight hole.

"Now are you going to be a good little girl and do what I say ,or am I going to have to teach you to listen?" he asked her.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:29 am

Airi gave a pained gasp as the tentacle drew out from between the firm curves of her ass, the burning of its passage leaving her slumped against the demon's chest, feeling it quake with suppressed laughter. Face hidden, her eyes burned hatefully at the position she was in and the very possible threat of being stolen away from the school, where apparently monster attacks were rare enough to be believed fictional, to wherever this winged demon was from.

As she heard the choices she was given, she couldn't suppress a sarcastic snort. "If this is a good mood for a whatever-you-are, Master What's-Your-Name, I can only imagine that prettiness is all that kept your species from dying out."

Still staring downwards, Airi noted the puddle of water growing around her feet, and the fact that her waist-length wet hair was dripping on her captor's glyph-marked robe. I hope that stains, she thought spitefully, striving to ignore the careless, possessive hand idly stroking her back, waiting for her answer to his offer. Like some kind of pet. Disgusted but seeing no point in him being the only one to enjoy their encounter, Airi replied, "That depends on what you're saying. What did you have in mind?"

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]