View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Vita contin git, vive com eo [For Alexandra] 

Post Re: Vita contin git, vive com eo [For Alexandra]
Despite the valiant attempt, the door did not even budge at all, remaining as solid and immovable as ever. And instead, a loud boom echoed from past the door, as if attempting to say that she had chosen wrongly, a sound that reverberated around the empty chamber. It became quite obvious that the key to opening the door rested not in any attempts directed at the silent door but rather within the lap of the unmoving statue. And from nowhere, or more rather, from within her own mind, she could feel words forming within. Words that felt familiar... As if they belonged to the cruel Marquis! 'I'm afraid that won't work, young lady! As I said... Either riddles or deeds will open the doors. Nothing can be done to the doors. Instead you must defeat each chamber's challenge.'

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:19 am

Alexandra took several quick steps back from the door after the loud noise from the other side, but aside from being spoken to in her head, there didn't seem to be any consequences. So, perhaps this time it wasn't meant to be a trick with multiple layers.

She turned to the statue, looking at it warily as she made her way over to stand in front of it. Well... all she had to do was look at it, right? She took up position there, resolving to look the statue right in the eyes. She couldn't help her gaze occasionally drifting downwards, though, as the statue's whole design seemed to clearly focus on a different part of its anatomy.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:34 am

This attempt too ended in failure as a breeze began picking up, seeming to grow steadily stronger and filling the room with more cold air. Already, the student's breaths began to come out in slight mists as more of the cold air continue to flow into the room. And the statue seemed the same as ever. The door however began creaked only ever slightly every time Alexandra's eyes drifted downward toward the phallic part, stopping whenever she returned up to the statue's eyes. 'I recommend being more 'hands on', young lady, or you're going to freeze here and be stuck forever. Like the plaque says, don't shirk away! Put in the effort!'

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:46 am

It was rapidly getting colder, and the curtains didn't provide much protection. Goosebumps were standing out on Alexandra's flesh, and with her breath becoming visible and the temperature still dropping it seemed like it was going to reach dangerous levels soon.

Before long reluctance was outweighed by self preservation, and Alexandra's gaze dropped to the statue's member. And given how cold she already was she wasn't going to mess around, taking the demon's disembodied voice literally and placing her hand on the statue's shaft. At least it was warm.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:55 am

As soon as the hand touched the phallic member, the wind began to die away as if to indicate that she was at least on the right path. And more than just warm, the shaft felt rather hot to the touch, almost as if it was pulsating with some inner heat, even though the rest of the statue remained immovable and silent. And furthermore, the shaft seemed to begin throbbing softly as if coming alive, and as if on signal, the door began to creak softly. And indeed, one could see that the door had begun to lower itself, the bottom disappearing into the ground as light from the next chamber began to shine through from the top. 'Excellent! Now you know how the challenge works. Enjoy!'

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:09 am

Although not a virgin, Alexandra wasn't a complete innocent, and at this point she had a pretty good idea how the rest of this was going to have to go. She stood there for a moment, hand on the statue's cock, but the door didn't appear to be moving any further on its own.

"It's just a statue," she muttered to herself, and then she began to stroke her hand up and down the shaft. Slowly, at first, to see if it was having any effect, and if so then faster, in an attempt to get through the ordeal as quickly as possible.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:17 am

As the student began to stroke the shaft slowly, the door too moved slowly as well, falling deeper and deeper. Emboldened by her successes so far, she began to stroke faster but the door remained as slow as ever. And only after falling by a mere three inches, the door stopped. Anyone would have logically concluded that to mean that more than just strokes were necessary. But at the very least, she was now quite sure of how to lower the door and that was something... Right? The shaft remained as warm as it was, but it began to throb more and more as Alexandra went faster, becoming more fleshy and real to the touch, despite the rest of it remaining stony.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:23 am

Alexandra continued stroking ineffectually for a few moments, hoping that the door would resume its descent. When it didn't she looked the statue over suspiciously, but it still appeared to just be a statue... aside from the pulsing member in her hand.

If using her hand was only the first step... The student looked around nervously, but it was needless. There was no one else in the room, but the demon was clearly somehow watching what she was doing anyway.

She knelt down in front of the statue, moving to bring her face level with the erect cock. She gulped, looking at it from such a close vantage point. She wasn't looking forward to this, but she had to get out of here. But she could at least try a test first. She tentatively leaned in, sticking out her tongue for a brief lick up the increasingly lifelike member.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 am

The experimental lick had only made the door fall by a slight bit, but the loud creaking did announce the success, if only a small one at that, of Alexandra's test. However, further licks would only result in a small creaking sound, as if they were not really that effective at all, which meant that it would require a bit more than just a lick to make any real progress. Thus far, barely four inches had been opened, but there was still too much of the door remaining, too high to climb over and it was likely that if she tried to cheat then she would be punished somehow. The lick, however, had resulted in the shaft twitching slightly in her hands, as it approached more and more toward becoming an identical copy of a real penis.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:49 am

Alexandra had rather hoped that her experiment would end up being a failure... because success meant she was on the right track. And the way the statue's cock was steadily growing more fleshy was unnerving. She bit her lip again, glancing at the still impassable door, then back to the 'key'.

Balling up her free hand, fingers digging into her palm, she opened her mouth and leaned slowly forward, taking the head of the shaft between her lips, then several inches more. She knew basically how this worked... but she didn't actually know much in the way of technique. All she could do was try to judge how well she was doing by the sounds from the door as she began sucking.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:00 am

The door began creaking more as it slid down ever so slowly the second Alexandra took in the penis' head and then taking in the shaft bit by bit. This evidently proved that she was indeed on the right path, despite her wish that it wasn't. As soon as she began sucking, though, the door a loud scraping sound began as the barrier fell down a bit faster, sliding into the ground. At the same time, the room began to grow hotter as well, ironically as if to say she was getting warmer and warmed toward her goal of defeating the challenge and moving to the next room. Unknown to her, but suspected, the Marquis was indeed enjoying the entertainment, amused at her amateur attempt.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:33 am

Just as the curtains hadn't provided much protection from the cold, they now weren't bothering Alexandra much in the heat, although if the room kept getting much warmer it was going to start becoming quite uncomfortable.

As it was, she was already starting to sweat a bit, but it didn't stop her from continuing to service the statue. Since she couldn't see the door from her vantage point anyway she kept her eyes closed, preferring to let at least one sense not focus on what she was doing. The curtains began to slip off one of her shoulders, but she wasn't about to stop now. What if the door started closing again?

Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 am

For a while there, the sucking continued to be effective, steadily lowering the only thing stopping her from escaping this chamber. But soon, the scraping stopped and even the creaking slowed down to a barely audible sound. It seemed that the door would only go far under such an attempt. For all her efforts, though, the door had been lowered a full foot now, leaving only six more for the student to deal with. Though, without an effective 'weapon' as her mouth had been, there were now fewer and fewer options for her to use. And from his hidden perspective, the Marquis only grinned wider, awaiting to see what Alexandra would do next with a bated breath.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:44 am

After hearing no sounds from the door for several moments, Alexandra lifted up her head, looking over to the obstacle. "Oh, come on!" Her voice was filled with frustration and she gritted her teeth.

She briefly considered just trying to get through the current opening. She'd be able to reach it... but even if she managed to squeeze through, she'd just end up falling out headfirst on the other side and probably injure herself badly.

She slumped to the floor, punching it weakly with her fist as a sob shook her. Then she shook again, but with building anger. "Fine. Fine! Is this what you want, you bastard?!" She sprang to her feet, yanking off the curtains and throwing them aside before climbing up the statue and planting her feet on its legs and her hands on its shoulders. She then settled into a crouching position, hovering over the penis waiting below her.

But the anger and frustration that had driven her to climb up faltered here. She'd never actually been penetrated before, and her first time was going to be with a statue? No... she couldn't give the demon the satisfaction of watching her hesitate. Leaning toward the statue and keeping a grip on its shoulder with one hand, she freed her other hand to use as a guide as she slowly settled herself down onto the statue, sliding her legs forward. To her shame, there was already some lubrication to ease the process. She slipped the statue's member inside her, then gritted her teeth and with a whimper slid down the rest of the way.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:00 am

Remaining silent through Alexandra's angry outburst and then through her frustrated acceptance of what had to be done, the statue continued to remain unmoving. Once she had slid its cock into her, though, only then did the statue begin to move, quiet creaking sounds followed by stony hands grabbing onto Alexandra's hips. Preventing her from escaping now, the statue then took over charge as it began grinding her down onto its cock, forcibly lifting her hips only enough to allow several inches to slide out before grinding her back down onto the hard shaft.

And the demon's voice struck out into her thoughts once again. 'Well, you did figure out how the challenge worked, but you still did make two wrong attempts... And I believe the rule was... If you don't make the right answer, you'll be punished... And this is your punishment! Instead of going at your pace, you'll be forced to go at the room's pace!' And laughter echoed throughout the chamber as the Marquis was amused at her realization of just how bad the labyrinth could get.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next