View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar] 

Post Re: The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar]
Ishtar suddenly could feel the minotaur behind her suddenly take her more roughly before, forcing muffled moans from the young woman even as she continued to to try to seduce the minotaur in front of her. She was absolutely sure that she was going to send the minotaur in front of her into orgasm. However the minotaur suddenly pushed her away, defeating her from being able to drive it over the edge. The blue haired time traveler time for defeat was short however as she suddenly felt the minotaur behind pull out of her and forced her to turn around. She suddenly gasped as she was lifted onto his chest. The young woman let out a cry of passion as her head pointed upward again, as she felt his member push deep into her flower. Ahhh, its so big.....I never imagined it could be like this. Please send me over the edge!!! Take me! Take Me, now! She hoped she could at least seduce at least one of the minotaurs, at least before her own body betrayed her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:14 am

The minotaur kept on grunting as he pushed Ishtar down onto his cock over and over again, a thick arm holding her firmly against his chest. With the other hand, the creature grabbed ahold of the student's mound, groping it roughly as he closed his mouth over the aureole, rough tongue slurping against the nipple. It wouldn't be long before Ishtar would suddenly feel her behind being groped, a second monster crouching down behind her, the tip of its cock teasingly rubbed against her ass before the second minotaur brought its hand up, spitting into it and rubbing the thick saliva all over the large shaft, lubricating it. It was then that she could feel the second cock force its way into her tight rear, inch by inch following the head into the student's behind, the monster not stopping until much of its length was inside her. Sandwiched between the two minotaurs, she now experienced another kind of pleasure, being stuffed full of cocks that pressed the wall between her cunt and ass tightly together. 'Seems like it's working, your attempts to seduce them...'

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 am

Ishtar continued to release cries of passion as she felt the minotaur's member thrust into her over and over again. Her breasts and head bounced with every powerful thrust into her. The young woman reached up as she draped her arms around the minotaur's shoulders. She gasped loudly as felt the minotaur's mouth close down on her orb, as his tongue began to lick her erect nipple. It was then that the blue haired time traveler realized that there was a second pair of hands feeling her up. A second minotaur decided that it wanted in on the action, and positioned itself behind her. The young woman suddenly let out a loud moan as she felt the minotaur's member push inside her rear, filling almost completely. Ah, that's it. This is incredible!!!! OHHH!!! More, I need more. Give it to me!!! Ishtar could feel the pleasure in her begin to build, but she fought it off as she tried to concentrate on the minotuar's pleasure rather than her own.[/color]

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:49 am

The minotaurs held on to the student more firmly, giving her precisely what she had just begged for, regardless whenever she was trying to urge them on for the sake of overcoming the trial or for her own pleasure. With the monster Ishtar was riding, he kept her grounded on his shaft and had the girl pressed against the creature's chest as the one behind her began sliding its cock into her behind more roughly, thick hands griping the student's waist securely. It was then that the voice spoke again, in the same disinterested tone it had used before. 'Well, I have some news. It seems that your friend managed to overcome one of the four trials. However, he seemed to have been injured in the process... I don't think the guardian appreciated being confronted by a male.' Ignoring the voice, the minotaurs merely kept on lavishing attention upon Ishtar, sliding their thick meat into her body as one of them began groping her breasts, pinching and tugging on the sensitive nipples in between thick fingers.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Ishtar could feel only gasp and moan as loudly as she could could as she felt the two minotaurs continued to grind her into her nubile body. Each held her body tightly as the blue haired girl could feel her breasts rub against the minotaur's muscular frame. Ishtar gasped as she could feel the pleasure building within in her, she struggled to fight it off as she was hoping to outlast the minotaurs but it was getting harder. It was then that the voice told he of Weiss's victory in the dark trial. The young woman couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt over her friend's injury, even as she was being pleasured by the two minotaurs. Her attention was forced back to minotaur's as she felt one of them, she didn't know which one, began to pinch and tug her nipples. The young woman let out a loud shout as she could feel her orbs being fondled, as she being forced closer and closer to the edge.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:42 pm

'Huh... Well, now that's a surprise.'

The voice purred, seeming to be showing more interest now, for some strange reason. 'Got nothing to say about your friend? Well, I guess you're not what I expected. No, you have a cruel streak in you, don't you?' The voice seemed to be entertained now, conveniently ignoring the fact that she was being violated by two minotaurs and in no real state to be saying anything without getting a reprieve. It didn't help that they were being as rough as ever, using the student's body only for their pleasure, taking advantage of her growing lust.

'Well, I suppose that's a good thing. You would be in serious trouble, otherwise, if you didn't know how to be cruel. There are plenty of demons ahead, after all. And if you can't fight like them, they most certainly will tear you apart...' The voice went on, not really speaking to the student but rather musing out loud for her benefit.

It wasn't long before the minotaur that was buried within her pussy finally came, hot seed gushing into Ishtar's tunnel, filling her up. Not long after, the one behind her gave her nipples a rather hard pinch as it too enjoyed its release, ending hot semen flowing into the student's behind, leaving her sandwiched between the two creatures for a brief time before they began to fade away, melting into nothingness as they set the girl down onto the ground gently enough. No sense in harming anyone when it wasn't necessary. Strangely enough, one of the two remaining monsters too faded away, leaving behind only the largest and thickest among them.

'You've interested me a great deal, girl. I shall show mercy. Satisfy this creature as well, and I will concede my defeat to you. You will be permitted to leave with the prize, and this hall shall not hinder you any further.' It seemed that 'endurance' had not been the true goal of the trial. Rather, instead of seducing the minotaurs, it had been the guardian that was to be seduced.

'More to the point, you will be protected from all monsters like the minotaur in the future, your victory over this hall serving as your protection, warding them off unless you choose to allow them to touch you.'

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Ishtar continued to you can shout and moan even as the voice mocked her lack of compassion. However the young woman had little chance to say anything her defense as the minotaurs were relentless thrusting to her. The pleasure was starting to be too much for the blue haired time traveler as her back began to arch and her voice to get slightly higher in pitch. Even as the voice told her that she would have to be cruel if she was to survive the demons of the trial ahead of her, she could feel herself on the edge.

Suddenly the minotaur in her flower, filling her completely in his hot release. Ishtar let out a loud moan as the second minotaur behind her also exploded into hot semen as it filled her rear. It was all too much for the poor time traveler and her scream was let to join the howls of the minotaurs. However as she slowly came to her senses, she noticed that the minotaurs that had taken her had faded away into nothingness, depositing her nude body gently on the floor below. The young woman spun around as to see that was only minotaur left, the rest had simply vanished.

It was then that the voice had told her what she had to do, to satisfy the last creature. Judging on the voice's response it had been quite entertained by its voyuerism and was looking for a bit more before she would win. Ishtar sighed and slowly positioned herself to get on all fours, she could believe how much she had to sacrifice to through this, and how much more she would have to do. I will make sure he is fully satisfied. she said in the most sexy tone she could muster and she moved over to the minotaur on all fours, moving her hips as slowly and deliberately as possible as she swayed them.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 am

Chuckling, the voice sounded quite pleased.

'Very good. I don't think it'll be all that difficult, not when you've already got him all hard.' The voice merely purred as Ishtar made her way to the minotaur, who only stood where he was, waiting for her to arrive. Even then, it did not stop the monster from stroking his thick meat with his hand, keeping himself as aroused as he had been so far.

Yes, this would be most amusing to watch. This, the voice simply knew it. So near to victory, it would only spur the student on to succeed, especially when she had done so much already. There was nothing else to lose, really.

Nothing at all, whatsoever.

And it was a certainty that the trials ahead would demand even greater prices from the girl.

'If I were you, girl... I would leave behind any naive doubts behind and concentrate only on getting home. The other challenges are sure to be even more trying than some mere minotaurs. They will only test your limitations, your resolve, your courage... The very fiber of your being. Throw away whatever weaknesses you have now, or they will only be exploited, and rest assured... They will be exploited.'

Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:57 am

Ishtar didn't want to know what other prices she was going to have to pay for her freedom. All she wanted to was to get this test over with so she could move on to her next trial. The young woman was still on all fours as she approached the huge minotaur. She reached out with a single hand and began to rub it against the minotaur's calf. Slowly the young woman placed her second hand on the calf as she began to sit up. Each hand rubbed across to the calf making every attempt to seduce the monster.

Slowly she slid up the side of the minotaur, even as her hands lead the way up to thigh. Oh.....so strong..... Her hand reached up and began to play with the minotaur's big phallus. and so massive. The time traveler did her best to put on the most seductive voice she could even as she continued to slither up the side of the minotaur. You might be enough to satisfy me. Do you think you show a poor lost girl a good time? To emphasize herself further she pressed her orbs against his muscular frame. With a bit of luck it wouldn't take much to get the minotaur to act.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:59 pm

The voice only chuckled, having no need to answer since nothing had been said.

Instead, it was as if the disembodied entity was now sitting back and relaxing, quite set on enjoying the show as presented by Ishtar. That said, there were very few sights better than a nubile girl on all fours, crawling toward someone. Indeed, it was potentially one of the very best poses to have girls in, from the viewpoint of monsters like the entity.

The minotaur merely watched as the student made her way toward it, giving only a soft grunt as her hands touched its leg, making her attempt at seducing the thing.

It was clear that her seduction worked if the throbbing member between its legs was anything to go by, seemingly even harder than before. Giving no sign that it understood what Ishtar had said, the minotaur only watched with interest as the female teased its cock with her hands, speaking even as the creature felt her mounds against its flesh, lust growing in the monster.

The thing only grunted, hands closing down on the student's shoulders and dragging her up onto her feet. It was then that the voice finally spoke up again. 'I suppose it wasn't all that hard, eh?' The voice seemed full of amusement as the minotaur hooked its hands around Ishtar's thighs, pulling her up against the monster's chest, the thick cock sliding back and forth between her own thighs.

Another grunt from the creature and the voice piped in again. 'I believe your 'little' friend wants you to use your hands and slide his 'big' friend in you, heh.'

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:33 am

Ishtar gasped as she it felt the strong hands reach down and grab her slender shoulders and pulled her up. With a quick lift, the blue haired time traveler suddenly found herself up on her feet. The young woman was barely able to keep her balance as she wasn't prepared to be on her feet so quickly, neither did the voice. Before she could even react the minotaur suddenly moved its hands down to Ishtar's thighs and suddenly pulled her up to creature's chest. Ishtar gasped as she felt the creature begin to move its member against her flower sliding it back and forth.

The young woman could feel the heat coming from the member and it pulsed with the excitement of being so close to her. As the minotaur grunted, the voice adviced her to use her hands to guide the creatures's massive phallus. Ishtar still tried to continue her seduction of the creature. Please, let me help you. I want you inside me. Ishtar moved her hands down and slowly rubbed the creature's member for a moment. Then she slowly guided the creature member until its tip was pressed against her flower. She knew the creature would be able to push in with little effort, but she kept in place with her hands.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:11 am

It did not take much further encouragement from the time traveler to spur the minotaur on.

The voice chuckled as the entity watched, attention absorbed by the entire scene that unfolded before... whatever the hell the thing was. Already positioned at her entrance, the monster's cock pushed forth, sliding in slowly as the thing kept a firm grasp on Ishtar, holding her in place as it slid its waist forward. Still, no words came from the monster, save for a very satisfied grunt.

'Something tell me ol' boy here is happy.' The voice spoke with a soft amusement in its tone. 'I suppose you'll be fine in the next trials.'

Ignoring the voice as it spoke, the minotaur had kept Ishtar tight against its body as it began to fuck the student roughly, cock hammering in quickly from pent up lust. It did not show any signs of tiring or coming soon, not just yet. Instead, the thing only seemed to be even more aroused, the way its thick hands were groping Ishtar's behind roughly, squeezing her ass in between its hand happily.

'Ah well, he was the last of them, but he sure wasn't the least of them, was he now?'

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 am

Ishtar could hear the voice behind her laughing at situation. She wanted to say something but at soon a she opened her mouth she felt the minotaurs massive member begin to push inside her. Instantly the blue haired student head point upwards as she let out a loud moan. She could feel the minotaur begin to fill her up as he kept a tight grip on her nubile body. The young woman gasped as she could feel the creature fill her completely.

The voice continued to mock her a bit as the creature grunted with approval. The young time traveler had little time to say anything as the minotaur began to thrust into her quickly. Ishtar let out grunts and moans as her breasts and head bounced with in unison with each thrust. She could feel the minotaur getting rougher as it seemed to letting out all its pent up lust at once. The young woman could only hold on as she felt him continued to thrust deep into her.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12