View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Alone in her room (For Heinel2183) 

Post Alone in her room (For Heinel2183)
Caroline walked into her room and sat on the bed. She pulled out a romance novel from under the covers and began to read. She didn't read out loud. She ran the bookmark down the page keeping the bottom half of the second page covered with her hand.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:18 pm

Feeling rather adventurous today, Boazar stepped out of his cave, and then slowly made his way out of the forest. He wasn't in the mood to ravish any girls... yet, since he had just woken up and he still felt a bit sluggish aftera good night's sleep. He transformed into a 6 foot kingsnake, and slithered his way into one of the air ducts of the main school building, and slithered along the duct, stopping briefly to allow the humid air to recharge him a bit, before slithering towards where he thought the student dormitories were.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:24 am
Profile YIM

Caroline put the bookmark back in the book after reading a few pages. She grabbed out two more books and put the last book she read on the bottom of the stack. Caroline opened up the top book which happened to be a period romance novel and began to read again. She read slower this time as she liked this book more then the other one.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:10 am

Boazar flicked out his tongue as he tasted the air for the different scents that might lead him to prey. Smelling the scent of a female, he slithered towards the direction and peered against the grate of what looked like a student's room.

Satisfied that the scent that he had caught belonged in this room, he slipped through the vent, and slid down the pillar of the room silently, and landed on the student's table, flicking his tongue and started to slither towards the girl.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:21 am
Profile YIM

Caroline didn't notice she was too intrested in the novel. It was a story about olden times about a beautiful girl who was falling in love with a cowboy.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:03 am

Boazar chuckled to himself. " Hssss... do you think thisssss type of sssituation issss really going to happen in real life ? You are really naive if you really think sssso... " He hissed softly as he spoke.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:06 pm
Profile YIM

Caroline looked up. She gasped. However she had little fear of reptiles. "I know. I just like reading this sort of thing." She put the bookmark back in quickly and quickly headed for the door to get away from the talking snake.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:46 pm

" Hssss.... you don't have to fear me.... or isss your fear of me ingrained insssside of you due to sssome foolissssh book that ssssaysss that sssepentssss are the embodiment of the Evil One ? " Boazar looked amused as he fixed his unblinking eyes, while letting out soft hissess, as he slowly weaved his magic. He then let out a loud hiss and glowing rings of light encircled the girl's limbs, effectively rendering her immobile.

" Hsssss.... now that you are not able to essssscape from, me... let ussss get to know each other better... sssshall we ? "

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:52 pm
Profile YIM

"I fear you, because I don't know you. Also now I f...fear y...you beacuse you have appartly c...captured me." She looked at him. "P...please don't hurt me."

Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:13 pm

" Hsssss... hurt you ? That isssss an interesssssting notion... however, I don't think that isss necessssary... unlessss you ressssissst.. " He hissed as he returned to his original form, which looks like a humanoid snake, with near-human features, except for the elongated face, a ridged forehead, and a mixture of light green and blue scales.

He then walked over to her and studied her for a while and said. ' What isssss your name... my little morssssel... "

Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:16 am
Profile YIM

Caroline eyed him back. "W...why should I t...tell you my name?" However then she replied , "C...Caroline. My name is Caroline. R...resist what? What are you g...going to me?" She tried to sound brave, but her voice was shaky and scared. "A...are you g...going to eat me?"

Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:23 am

" Hsssss.... eat you ? We yuan-ti do not eat humanssssss, my little morsssel... and I have the blood of a blue dragon inssssside me... sssso... even though I might be 'evil' asss you might call it, I won't do much to you.. however, there issss a little formality I musst take care of.. " He said as he stretched out his hand and gently cupped her breast and squuezed it lighty for a moment, before releasing it.

He then drew back, and made a downward swipe, and her fronmt part of her clothes was ripped open, and even her bra was torn in half. He made a few more quick swipes, and he systematically removed her clothing until she was laid completely bare to him.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:42 am
Profile YIM

Despite her fear Caroline smiled when he said that. She gasped as her clothing fell away. "So you plan on having sex with me?", she guessed. "I only wish to have sex with humans, but if you are gentle..."

Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:39 pm

" Hssss.... you are a geniusssss... my little morsssel... I don not enjoy being rough on my victimsssss... not to thossssse I like anyway... ssssince you are willing to cooperate... you might jusssst enjoy the 'ssssoft' ssside of me... "
Boazar grinned as he removed the hold person spell that he had just cast earlier and laid her on the bed. He then started to cup and massage her breasts, while using the tip of his claw to tease her nipples, while rubbing his snout against her neck, occasionally letting his tongue flick out against her neck.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:46 am
Profile YIM

Caroline almost smiled, it seemed this creature knew how to be gentle. She just lay there letting him enjoy himself while arching her back and neck in pleasure.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next