View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reminiscences of a Kept Woman (Natsuki) 

Post Reminiscences of a Kept Woman (Natsuki)
Shadows danced over the curtains and walls as Kanoe sat quietly in her dimly lit room. A single candle flickers on the center of the table. The dark witch was flipping through the pages of her tome, learning what she can before it was time again.

She need not be reminded as the scent of Natsuki welcomed her senses with every turn of the page. It was a smell that frightened and enthralled her at the same time. The being was transforming her into a servant of the monster's tastes and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The more she tried to read her tome, the deeper her breathing became as the smells of sex tease her body and mind.

Her body was trained for this day where she was fed her dose of the creature's seed. The dark witch could feel her body reacting with anticipation. Her luscious E cup breasts rise and fall with each breath causing the soft fabric of her robes to gently stroke her tender mounds. Kanoe did not wear a bra while her body was this tender and vulnerable. Just the mere acts of breathing were causing her nipples to harden and poke through her robes. A wild fluttering began to grow within her belly, spreading a tingling sensation outwards into her chest and loins. The wait was killing her as a faint moan escapes her lips. She was already growing moist, becoming prepared for whoever comes to feed her this night.

Kanoe had long stopped reading the runes on the pages as she continued to turn them. Her mind was drifting to how Natsuki turned her into this. With her silver clasp held at the end, her long raven black braid ran all the way down to the small of her back, the symbol of her servitude and submission. Since then, the young student had to endure the drills and teachings of Miss Saika for better and for worse.

The first lessons were the most harsh, destroying what made Kanoe herself in order to be rebuilt into a well kept and loyal servant. It was hard to believe this being had such picky tastes on how a servant she be and act.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Post Re: Reminiscences of a Kept Woman (Natsuki)
And yet, those preferences were exacting, even if they seemed arbitrary. Natsuki enjoyed viewing Kanoe in particular sorts of clothing: always of high quality, often revealing, never plain or gaudy. On occasion the witch had endured punishment for choosing garments that were unappealing or ill kept, and consequently the study of sewing had been added to her unique curriculum. Kanoe had discovered that her mistress demanded adherence to inscrutable rituals of hygiene and behavior, requiring the witch to act submissive in all things and to be erotically available and willing in any circumstances whatsoever. To that effect, Natsuki had intervened directly, altering her plaything’s body through means that Kanoe was not given to know. The aftermath of such abominable tampering left Kanoe a borderline nymphomaniac, exquisitely sensitive, and ideally proportioned.

Kanoe’s nightly vigil fulfilled one of the many small ceremonies that were required of her. The majority of nights passed without her midnight vigil being interrupted, but every so often she would be visited in her room. Invariably, whether Natsuki herself appeared or if some hapless lackey was sent in her stead, Kanoe’s appetite for her keeper’s rich seed was momentarily fulfilled, so that the evening ritual had become as necessary as eating, filling her evenings with keen anticipation. So it was that when cloth swished behind her and light fingers cradled her shoulders Kanoe was unsurprised.

“I am here Kanoe.” A gentle, female voice intoned. “I’m happy you decided to wait for me.” The presence at Kanoe’s back seemed to make the air electric and tangible, creating a hot current to crackle over the young student’s skin. Natsuki’s fingernails pricked her exposed collarbone. Those sensations, Natsuki’s quiet breathing, and the wheeling light of the candle, encapsulated the whole of Kanoe’s world in the gloom around her. Silence suffused her existence, and experience told her that it mustn’t endure, but be broken by the greeting ceremony that had been at times literally beaten into her. Her mistress was seldom patient. A modest disavowal of hardship followed by a complimentary affirmation of affection for her mistress, as original and heartfelt as possible, was the accepted formula. Delivery of such greeting in a servile, well practiced posture would preface whatever Natsuki had planned for her. Of course, even after months of repetition Natsuki sometimes found her performance displeasing, which meant hours of rigorous discipline. Sometimes Kanoe suspected that she did not truly deserve those punishments, but that Natsuki executed such chastisement purely to keep her unbalanced and anxious.

Natsuki bent to kiss the back of Kanoe’s neck, a random gesture of affection which could easily be a disguised warning. No time to stall.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Last edited by niellwyn on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:38 pm
Profile YIM

No matter how hard she tried, she could never predict or feel when Natsuki enters her room or is watching her. It left the dark witch even more uptight than ever having to maintain her posture and expectations for fear of being watched. Luckily she did not have to wait long for that energizing touch to reach her.

Kanoe's heart began beating faster as she felt the crackling heat and energy caress over her shoulders and across her collarbone. Time seemed to stop in the rest of the room. She knew she could not sit still forever. This being never fed her without a show of effort on her part. There were acts and manners she must follow lest she be punished for failure. It was time for a ceremony of submission and etiquette...

---Months Earlier---

With her fate sealed, Kanoe's life continued as normal as one can have on this island. She obediently wore her long braid with the silver clasp on the end as she went to school and while in her bedroom. The witch did her best to remain normal around Clarice, not wishing her lover to learn that a monster had succeeded in breaking her and reducing her to an addicted servant.

Occasionaly gifts would arrive in her room in the forms of new clothing or perfumes that she was expected to wear during the feeding nights. She was like a pet being pampered by a rich owner. But she knew all this would only lead to a harsh payment later.

Around the end of one of her classes, Kanoe found a letter on her desk. She could not explain how it arrived or why it had her name elegantly written on it. When she read the letter and saw who it came from things began to fall into place. Natsuki did not follow the same rules as ordinary mortals. Being able to phase in and out of things or turn invisible made it simple to send a letter to the young student even in a full classroom.

The letter told her that she was to attend a very special class today and to skip the rest of her scheduled classes for the day. The special session was at the school's main auditorium, used for orientations of the new school year and award ceremonies. Sighing softly to herself, Kanoe knew it was unwise to question why she had to leave her other classes for this. If Natsuki wishes her presense, she had to come like the pet she was.

The class was dismissed and Kanoe wasted no time leaving to go to the auditorium. Her silver clasp beated lightly against the small of her back as she walked quickly to where she was ordered to be. She pushes open the double doors and began walking down the path between the countless rows of seats. Questions flood the witch's mind, wondering what Natsuki intended to 'teach' her.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:38 am

For the first moments upon entering, Kanoe could only discern basic shapes in the auditorium’s dimness; leathery humps of chairs in regimented columns, faint halos floating far above her head that belonged to the quiescent light fixtures, and the black plateau of the stage. Then, announced by a metallic rushing sound, like that of sheet aluminum rocking in the wind, light exploded throughout the assembly room. Abruptly the seats came into crimson corduroy focus, and the interior space acquired edges and surfaces.

While Kanoe’s dazzled sight recovered, she spied her teacher. Natsuki stood behind a microphone stand, adorned in another costume from her endless collection. A faded black beret lay pertly aslant upon her head, and her glossy hair had been braided into two short pigtails entwined with dark ribbons. Her black jacket lay open at the front and came down to the center of her waist, accenting a clinging, sleeveless shirt only a shade or two brighter than her own pastel skin. The flying goose formation of her pelvic bones made an outline in the tight leather of her dark microskirt, slit on the right to reveal a slice of pale, gleaming hip. Her feet arched in dizzying stiletto heeled boots, her neck was encircled by a narrow choker of pitchy lace, and her lips had been painted a moist mauve. If a flirtatious teenage girl had chosen something to wear while directing a cast of male actors, she may have looked something like Natsuki.

“Kanoe! You didn’t hesitate to come? Punctuality is a positive omen for your lesson.” Natsuki tittered into the microphone after her greeting and beckoned at the witch to come onstage. “You look at me so curiously.” She commented, smiling cheekily. “Wondering why I summoned you here? Surely you are!” She laughed again, fingering one of her pigtails. “Well you see, since it’s been several weeks since our relationship blossomed….I thought it time we made things more formal. You’re dutiful, in your own way, but you’re ignorant of proper etiquette.” Now Natsuki tilted her face and gave Kanoe a crooked, wry smirk. She reached out her fingers to brush at Kanoe’s cheek fondly, her stare condescending. “It’s not your fault of course, since you were never properly educated, so I’ve overlooked your lapses, yet I believe you’re ready to begin learning how to show appropriate humility. Don’t you think so? It must have been frustrating for you dear, being so clumsy at showing your devotion.”

Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

Natsuki's acts were already becoming more familiar to the dark witch as she stepped into the dimly lit auditorium. The powerful being was always one for presentation and the monster did not fail in this as the room came to life. Bright lights blinded her vision forcing the student to cover her gaze with her hand while she adjusted to the sudden change. Once clear, she saw her master in one of those unique outfits of hers.

It was difficult to describe the outfit that the monster wore. It gave Natsuki the appearance of a high school girl or a very specific cliche on a college campus. But Kanoe was not one to dwell on appearances. Despite the outfit, she knew very well that this being was not one to annoy.

Kanoe continued moving forward till she was up on the stage with Natsuki. Though she held some form of posture from her rich upbringing, she provided no respect no disrespect to the being she was bound to. The topic of the lesson seemed harmless enough but what was proper etiquette for this being could be far worse than what a human deals with.

The witch's insides shiver as she forced herself to remain still to the woman's touch. Though the caress was gentle, the gesture was not one of affection but of ownership to Kanoe's mind. As she was held in place by those delicate fingers, the tone changed to show what her place was in all this. She was the servant and this was a means to ensure she begins acting like one. When the question arose, she knew she had only one she could give.

"Y-Yes," she replied faintly, "I was not...aware of my failings in serving you. This lesson is to correct those failings?"

Inside, she could hear herself screaming. The condescending tone, the gentle strokes of Natsuki's fingers, it was like little by little she was stripping away who she was in place of a better and more loyal servant. Kanoe shifts her weight uncomfortably but did not dare pull away.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Natsuki chuckled at Kanoe’s words in the manner people do when a child voices some trivial, amusing worry. Taking away the touch of her fingers, she hid her mouth while she tittered. Her eyes twinkled even as the character of her expression grew more condescending.

You’re always so quick to fault yourself Kanoe, why is that? You should be more confident. Haven’t I chosen you specifically to share my company? Surely that should prove your worthiness.” Natsuki spoke flippantly, twining a finger in one of her pigtails absently. Her stare wandered lackadaisically over the witch’s firming figure. Even then, before Kanoe’s bosom had gained its later lushness, her full and heavy breasts deserved attention. A button broke free from Kanoe’s blouse without apparent cause, tapping the stage as it came to rest, allowing the cotton to part and provide a peek of dewy cleavage. Kanoe knew the wardrobe adjustment must be Natsuki’s work, but calling attention to that fact would be pointless. There could be no resistance.

The powerful lights thrummed, and Kanoe perspired helplessly under the hot assault. It didn’t escape her attention that her mistress displayed no signs of similar weakness. The small woman in her director’s clothing dipped a finger into the gap in Kanoe’s blouse and hooked it, stepping forward as if pulling herself closer.

“You can only fail when something is expected of you Kanoe, so your ignorance does not denote failure, only a lack of training. But you are right in that I mean to rectify that lack. And we will start with how you address me. Calling me Natsuki doesn’t show me any respect. You’re too familiar for a mere pet, so you will refer to me by an appropriate title.” Natsuki chewed her lip and looked upward in thought, one of her many small affectations. Kanoe had developed a habit of watching for those gestures, as they provided the only clues she had of her mistress’s state of mind. Noticing that her pupil was staring, Natsuki dropped her gaze and pulled the witch’s chin down sharply. “That is also quite rude, looking into my face like that. You’ll need to learn when it’s appropriate to keep your gaze level with mine. Someone of your position should keep their eyes to the floor.”

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:57 pm
Profile YIM

Despite her attempts to say what Natsuki wished to hear, the woman seemed to turn it around and claims she was faulting herself. The tone was still condenscending, further showing she was below the woman before her. The delicate fingers leaving her cheek caused the witch to let out a held breath. She just did not know what to expect or how to act around this being. Kanoe did not want a repeat of that night when she refused to do the nightly ritual.

A soft pop sounds as one of her buttons fell to the floor. Her blouse was tight already due to alterations by certain monsters and losing a button causes the soft fabric to easily part, revealing her tightly bound cleavage. The witch never saw what the woman did and this not knowing anything about Natsuki's powers made it all the more terrorfying.

Natsuki's finger slips easily into the gap in her blouse. The motion was much like hooking the leash of a dog, keeping the witch in place and not allowing her to wander as the heat from the lights above continue to wear away at her. Kanoe swallows softly at the mention of an appropriate title. Was this woman expecting her to call her mistress or something along those lines. Not wishing to give anymore than she had to, she made it into a question.

"I..." she stammered out before calming herself, "What am I to call you then?" It was difficult to say if the question reached Natsuki. The powerful being seemed to be pondering in her own little world as she stared up into the ceiling. Despite being something beyond mortal, the woman had some rather human habits.

Her chin was suddenly gripped harshly and jerked downwards, forcing the student to look at the highly polished wooden floor. Kanoe found herself taking a small step backwards causing the hooked finger to nearly pull another button free from her blouse. The sudden change in mood and tone was putting the student off balance. "I.. I'm sorry," she replied quickly, "I did not know.." Someone in her position? She knew this lesson was going to show her how small she was before this monster.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Natsuki released Kanoe’s chin with a doubtful sniff. Her pet remained a stubborn woman, having not yet learned to take any initiative in her servitude. That was natural for such a strong willed person, but Kanoe’s obedience did not satisfy her. She desired more from her pet than playacting and fear. Oh, she kept her face downcast now, as she properly should, yet she projected as she did so an air of solidarity, like an unrepentant child grimly enduring a spanking.

“Of course you didn’t.” Natsuki began chiding, making a circuit around the witch’s figure, her leather skirt creaking. “You never bothered to ask me, just as you never bother to seek me out unless you feel that I’m late in feeding you.” Natsuki came to a stop and leaned into the submissive woman’s back, speaking now into her ear. “You’re a brat. A spoiled princess who only considers herself. What is it to you if I spend days synthesizing a new type of silk so that you can wear a pretty dress? And so what if you don’t show me any affection, I’m a heartless monster aren’t I?”

Kanoe’s neck erupted into goosebumps and she drew her shoulder blades in tight, sensing danger in her keeper’s tone. She heard none of the usual sweetness in Natsuki’s voice, and she was regrettably familiar with her mistress’s reaction to the word monster. One time only had she dared use that term, and because of it she hadn’t seen daylight for more than a week. The repercussions of absenteeism had only lengthened the ordeal. It would be far preferable, far less frightening if Natsuki had drawn a sword at her, than to hear her speak that taboo word aloud.

“Well Kanoe? Aren’t I?” Natsuki demanded, straightening and coming around to glare at Kanoe’s bowed head. Kanoe raised her eyes and began to deny Natsuki’s accusation out of reflex, but a quick slap across her lips silenced any further denials. “You’re a liar. Not only a liar, but a coward. What else should I expect from a witch though? Certainly not gratitude, or shame. No. Only what keeps you most comfortable.”

Brusquely, Kanoe found herself pushed to her knees. “But…I forgive you for all that Kanoe. You’ll learn better, in time, won’t you?” Natsuki’s cheery disposition had returned, and she caressed her pet lightly along the neck, momentarily sweeping away the stifling heat. “So here’s what I’ll teach you.” Returning to her seat in a rush she flung herself into the directors chair and assumed a pedantic pose, fingers steepled under her chin with her legs crossed at the ankles. “Now then, etiquette, for your information Kanoe, is a system of social forms and actions meant to uphold a formal social order. This can be different from place to place, depending on the values and purposes of the dominant culture. Etiquette might bolster a hierarchy, or it might serve as a kind of test, to identify members of a culture and discourage strangers from intruding.” Natsuki lifted two palms to represent her examples, moving them up and down as if weighing invisible quantities. “For our purposes, in this minute society of ours, etiquette means learning how to acknowledge my status and power over yourself. It will take quite some time to teach you every individual ritual I intend for you to adhere to, so I will not bother today. That knowledge is for later. For now, you’ll learn politeness rather than etiquette. That is, you’ll learn the proper mindset and attitude I expect from you.” Natsuki gave a pointed smile. “I want you to feel concern for my well being and comfort, for one. And I’d also if you were more conscious of your own dependency. I’ll have you humble, and I’ll have you loving, and I will have you respectful. Now, explain to me what I just said so that we may begin.”

Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:17 pm
Profile YIM

Some of her questions remained unanswered as Natsuki released her chin and continued to circle her. Kanoe continued to keep her eyes lowered, unsure what this woman wanted from her exactly. She was taken against her will and completely bound to the being's addictive seed. It was only natural that she be resistant of what this woman wanted to do to her. But such minor resistance was exactly what was annoying Natsuki at the moment.

The powerful being spoke accurate observations about the witch. Kanoe would only do as much as necessary to keep Natsuki content and her body and mind stable and sane. She was not one to show initiative for serving a mistress much less one that forced her into this position.

Her blood froze at the words 'heartless monster'. She did see most if not all monsters as such and that included Natsuki. But Kanoe quickly learn her place on matters such as that. To have it mentioned by the creature herself put her in a horrible position. What could she say? She could not lie and admitting would lead her down a truly horrible path.

Seeing the glaring eyes, Kanoe's mouth opened to answer. The slap to the face was almost a mercy for her as she had no real answer to give in the first place. The names she was called would have meant nothing if some human student were saying them to her. But to hear it from Natsuki brought forth a level of fear. If she was less than favorable, her life would become hell in an instant and right now everything was pointing in that direction.

Sheer unseen force suddenly brought the dark witch to her knees. A brief gasp of pain was all Kanoe responded with as she kept her eyes lowered. She was in enough trouble as is. Yes she was doing this out of fear and in hopes of getting out of this in one piece but at least she was doing what she was asked.

Kanoe nearly sighed in relief when Nasuki mentioned forgiving her. She knew she was not out of the woods yet but the woman was at least not angry anymore. As the being gave her lesson, the student kept her eyes to the floor but listened as best as she could. Etiquette did hold some importance in her family due to her standing back then. But she was never one to recognize ordinary mortal positions. When Natsuki began using her hands as a sort of visual aid did Kanoe finally raise her gaze slightly to watch the motions. This lesson was the first step of becoming a full fledged servant. That thought terrorfied her.

"You wish for me to understand and learn my place in our small social order," or how to be servant she thought to herself, "And for me to show the proper attitude so that I may be a more effective and worthy servant in your presense. You also wish for me to show you the proper care and respect that one in my position should be giving. Did I... say this correctly?" Kanoe did not see herself as undignified but she found it difficult to know how she should speak during this session.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Natsuki quirked her lips in lieu of a real response and opened up her hand as if casting dandelion fluff into the wind. Apparently Kanoe’s answer did not satisfy her completely, but no correction came immediately. Instead, Natsuki gave a noncommittal nod while absently feeling the pattern of one of her pigtails.

“Good enough, for a first try at understanding.” Natsuki agreed. “Bland and uncharitable, but more or less true. You fail to realize how generous I am being, you know. Rather than do as I like, I offer you alternatives to please me, form arrangements with you based on what you seem to want.” Silently, Natsuki’s chair lifted itself into the air and proceeded to glide forward to put her within reach of Kanoe’s face. She placed a warm palm to each of her servant’s cheeks and gently angled the woman’s gaze to align with her own so that Kanoe could see her benevolent smile. “You prefer to drink of my seed regularly; I am sure, than to be tortured by withdrawals between unpredictable bouts of rape, so I offer you constant fulfillment of your addiction and the opportunity to willingly participate in our trysts. I do not pretend that you are uncompelled to serve in our relationship, but the avenue that I provide you is more comfortable isn’t it?” As if to prove her good intentions Natsuki punctuated her words with a kiss and brushed sweat from Kanoe’s brow. “I can only guess what would please you though sweetheart, unless you tell me. That’s the whole purpose of teaching you etiquette dear. If you beg me for something I know that you desire it, and if you speak to me respectfully and sweetly I am more inclined to grant your requests. Adhering to ceremonies tells me that you are committed to upholding your part in our agreements. It is very simple, really.” Natsuki’s lips brushed Kanoe’s once again, and the witch saw regret in her mistress’s face when the kiss was done. “But I think maybe you do not understand. Explaining it to you is only part of the remedy. As always, you insist on demonstration, so I will show you how it would be if I were less compassionate.”

Natsuki raised a finger, and on cue, a bell could be heard rattling outside the assembly hall doors, heralding a flurry of feet hitting the tiles like a rain of jackstraws. Natsuki stood and took an expectant pose by the microphone stand. “In a short time Kanoe, students will begin to enter this assembly hall in response to my invitations. I made certain that each of them has reason to dislike you, or was otherwise of a sadistic nature, so I doubt they’ll listen to any pleas of yours. By the time they are satisfied with your humiliation I am certain your heart will carry a newfound appreciation for etiquette.”

Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:16 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe was not fully sure but she felt that Natsuki was not pleased with her answer. It was difficult enough to read most monsters and this being was a pure enigma but it was just a feeling inside her stomach that she did not answer in the correct way. Would this lead to more punishment, she doubts she will ever dig herself out of the hole she was already in.

A soft gasp left the witch's lips as hands rest against her cheeks. Though a monster, she could feel the woman's warmth seep into her body as she was tilted up to gaze at the equally warm smile she was given. Natsuki did make an effort to make her servitude and tasks more appealing but it was still just an illusion of what it really was. Kanoe was this woman's slave and any person with free will would try and resist it even if it did feel good at times.

Kanoe did not pull away from the gentle kiss and continued to listen to the being's lecture on etiquette. She failed to see how begging was part of etiquette but in their social circle she would no doubt be doing much of it. Another kiss and the witch could see the change of expression in Natsuki's face. She could already feel the mood changing. Natsuki seemed to decided that this student was going to have to learn etiquette the hard way.

The hours bell rung as students began leaving their classes to go attend more of them. Hearing the woman's explanation, Kanoe could only lower her head. It would not have been any better if it was just random students. She knew the number of students who dislike or flat out hate her were numerous. The witch did not dare look up as the doors began to open and students flood into the auditorium.

"What... What are you going to do to me?" she finally asked.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:24 pm

“Myself?” Natsuki asked with arched brows. “Why, only what your audience asks. It will be them deciding what happens to you. And look how excited they are to attend.” Natsuki turned away to overlook those who were traversing the aisle in search of a seat. The scores of girls wore their uniforms from class, but each of them also bore a white mask over their faces, decorated with flourishes of paint of precious metal to set the students apart in their anonymity. Judging by the easy conversation which the majority carried on however, their identities were known among themselves to some extent at least, further evidenced by the manner in which they grouped themselves into visible clique, arranging themselves throughout the rows and quarreling with individuals who came to near their chosen seats. One such group did not need to actively defend their positions, and as they began to fill the front row it became obvious why the students avoided them; they were teachers. Kanoe could not see their faces due to the omnipresent masks, but their aloof demeanor and lack of uniforms were an immediate giveaway. Five of them at least were already gathered, two of which were males. Kanoe recognized her biology teacher, whom she had considered one of the friendlier instructors, by the curly scarlet hair which tumbled down to the level of her thighs and her tall, svelte profile. One of the males, more muscular than the other, might have been a gym teacher, though she couldn’t be sure. Altogether, those assembled spent more than a little of their attention on the kneeling witch onstage, peering at her past the dark slits in their masks.

“If the doors would please be closed, we may begin.” Natsuki announced. The microphone burst into static as she spoke, causing those who she addressed to cringe slightly, interrupting their chatter. Natsuki repeated herself, and this time her voice reverberated throughout the auditorium without further problems. She did not appear to adjust the amplifier, and Kanoe strongly suspected that the technical malfunction had been planned specifically to quiet those assembled. Natsuki smiled and indicated the doors, which glided shut of their own accord. Nobody noticed this fact, or at least, nobody evinced any concern. “Now then, welcome to today’s special, extracurricular event. I assume that if you are here and participating in the masquerade that you were invited, and as I see nobody out of costume, then you all know the nature of this invitation. Sadly, the star of our event does not.” Muted, effervescent laughter followed Natsuki’s announcement. “So for her benefit, let me clarify. I introduce Kanoe, whom many of you know and hate…” More generous laughter erupted from the crowd. “…and who you all eagerly await venting your whims and frustrations upon, who after tireless effort, I have convinced to act as the object of your entertainment. Why don’t we encourage her with a round of applause?” Obligingly the audience clapped their hands. “A little more enthusiastic now!” The applause this time was deafening. Natsuki preened and tossed her braids, enjoying herself. “Here’s the rules of this game. Each of you will write a suggestion detailing what you want Kanoe to do, or what you would like done to her, and Kanoe will come to collect them. This portion of the game should be fun as well, so feel free to make this first task as difficult for her as you like. Then, once all the suggestions are in my hand, I will randomly choose one to be enacted. You will display your level of approval toward the resulting show with applause.” Natsuki clapped her hands once to emphasize, the sound ringing through the chamber. “For anything done to Kanoe your applause will mean that the treatment will continue, whereas heckling will discontinue whatever is being done. For anything Kanoe performs, the effect will be opposite. Applause counts as approval and lets her move on to the next suggestion, and you heckle if you think she can do better. Now that everybody is clear on the rules we can commence!”

(OOC note: this option is actually open to all you students. I will be opening a relevant thread in the Roleplay discussions area to receive any commentary or suggestions for what Kanoe will be put through. Student accounts only please!)

Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Profile YIM

Her jaw clenched as she heard the chattering of approaching students. From the corner of her eye she could see teachers in masks amongst the other students. The students looked nearly all the same wearing the same uniforms and masks but she took Natsuki's word for it that they all disliked her. That still left questions in Kanoe's head. Did this being have that much pull in the school that she could call upon both students and teachers for such an occasion? Hate or not, she was still shocked by the number of students attending, especially the teachers. Was there not classes still going at this hour?

The teachers were silent, the masks hiding any expressions they may have of the situation. The students were acting like students, speaking and gossiping amongst each other. Some questions rose of why they were gathered but that all quieted the moment the microphone screeched with static. The doors shut, sealing her in a room with a monster, school staff, and students that hate her in one form or another. She did not like where this was going at all.

It seems she was there for everyone's entertainment. The rules were simple, she must gather suggestions and either perform what is asked or endure what is done to her. She was only somewhat hopeful that these students lacked any vile imagination and try to take full advantage of this.

Slowly, Kanoe rose to her feet and left the stage to begin her task. She started from the back of the auditorium. The thought of flight came to mind but she knew the doors were either sealed or Natsuki could easily stop her in some other fashion. There was also the fact she required the woman's seed to survive. The students in the back were the more docile of the bunch. Most showed up unsure what to expect just like she was. Some teased away the slip making her reach over people and cause her large breasts to graze another woman's but otherwise the task was simple so far.

As she moved further towards the stage, some had time to think of what to do. While some did not participate, others made a little game of their own by passing their slips away from the witch and collecting them at the opposite end. This brought a frown and a glare from Kanoe but she followed the trail until she collected another few rows. Others began to place the slip between their thighs or sticking barely from their blouse, making the young witch reach and perhaps even graze various sensitive places of the body. This brought various snickers and even taunts from those watching. The teachers handed their's without incident this time around, giving her some relief from this very long day.

Kanoe returned to the stage. Some murmuring and snickering could be heard as she forced herself to kneel down before Natsuki, holding up the collection of slips. "How long must I do this?" she asked softly.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:15 pm

For the most part the crowd was hushed as Kanoe pursued scraps of paper, but some of the girls were irreverent enough to continue gossiping as soon as the witch received their written suggestion. The comments Kanoe overheard because of this were heinous, and all of them concerned her. There were the usual insinuations about her sexuality of course, tripe about how she was a whore and a lesbian among other things, along with more mean-spirited conjectures about the nature of her relationship with Clarice or the purposes to which she put her magic. The students bandied about the idea that she worshipped demons, that she’d sold her soul for her newfound, inexplicable beauty. Kanoe left such heartless discussion gratefully behind as she gained the stage.

“How long?” Natsuki switched off the microphone as she responded. “That depends dear. How long will it take for you to appreciate all I do for you, how much kinder I am than this ilk? How long will it take to convince me that you understand?” The microphone whined as she depressed the power button again. “Well how was that? Interesting how she does as asked isn’t it? Some of you though I can tell are skeptical. So why don’t we begin reading suggestions and prove that this assembly isn’t a hoax?” laughter and cheering resounded after this announcement, and Natsuki gave Kanoe a grin. She swept her beret off her head and deposited the audience’s suggestions inside, then held the hat aloft. The crowd quieted themselves. Some leaned back indolently as if to imply that they were unimpressed, but most leaned forward faintly in anticipation. Natsuki reached into her beret and drew forth one of the slips contained, handing it to Kanoe along with the microphone. “Read it aloud Kanoe.” Natsuki demanded. The slip, when unfolded, bore a single word. “Apologize.”

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:54 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe knew there were many rumors floating around about her. Some were true but she knew how gossip was, they would find anything and make it sound as horrible as possible. But despite knowing this, being right there before them all as they talk about her was painful and frustrating. Her body trembled as some had dared to mention Clarice. By the time she returned to the stage, she wanted nothing more than to reduce majority of the audience to ash.

Natsuki's answer to her question was less than comforting. How was she going to convince the being that she appreciated her servitude? It was doubtful just saying it would be enough at this point. The witch did not want to be a servant. She was servant because she had to. Her body relied on the monster's seed and she had to obey in order to feast upon it. She was not doing any of this willingly.

Kanoe did not look over at the audience as the woman continued to make a show if it all. Only after a slip of paper and the mic were offered to her did she look up. Natsuki's demand sent a shiver down her spine. It was like ordering a dog and she hated that more than anything in this little game. The witch obeyed though and unfolded the slip of paper.

"Apologize?" she said into the microphone. Looking up at the woman, she offered back the slip and the microphone. "I do not entirely understand what this request wants me to apologize for..."

Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next