View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reminiscences of a Kept Woman (Natsuki) 

Post Re: Reminiscences of a Kept Woman (Natsuki)
Upon Natsuki's command, the soft fabric of the witch's robes slid off both shoulders. Her fingers barely held her clothing as nails dragged over her heavy breasts. Her own touch was sending a wild sensation rippling through her chest. Kanoe's breathing grew nearly ragged as she continued to reveal more and more of her body. Though the monster was not watching, there was no question that the witch was obeying the command and preparing herself for the next stage of the ritual.

Slipping out of her robes completely, Kanoe gently folded the robes and sets them aside to be forgotten in the darkness of her room. Still on her knees, she spreads her thighs fully apart until the bottoms of her feet were pressed together. Her flexibility allowed the awkward position but there was still some discomfort. Her arms folded behind her back with her hands clasping her elbows. The witch's chin rose to see her robed mistress and allowed her back to arch gently to cause her heavy milk filled tits to jut out just a bit more.

She was nearly panting at this point. Her skin was flushed, eager to be touched. Her body was ready to be claimed, needed to be claimed. Her eyes gaze with desperation and hunger at the woman looking about her room. Kanoe felt her insides tensing and already her nether regions tingled and ached to be filled. Her slit glistened under the candlelight as her puffing lips became soaked with her juices.

The compliment about her neat and clean room made her moan softly. "Th-Thank you, Miss Saika," she whispered heatidly. Her insides trembled remembering how she was punished thoroughly for not attaining the level of perfection that was required by Natsuki. Having to obey anothers high standards was one of many difficult phases for her.

---

Kanoe returned to her room wearing her black and red uniform that went against the school's dress code. Classes were done for today and she was once more free to study alone in her room. She was still being called by Miss Saika, the proper name she called Natsuki after their lesson on etiquette and begging, to do various tasks or to just be played with. A few times she came down to Natsuki's room hidden in the basement on her own will in an attempt to show her initiative that she was punished for not having before. It was still very difficult for the witch as sometimes she overstepped her bounds and was punished but at least she was being punished less or perhaps she was just growing used to it now.

Her room was pitch black despite it being midday. The blinds and makeshift curtains ensured little to no natural light entered her room. The witch snapped her fingers, igniting the four candles on her table. First thing she did was change out of her uniform and into her flowing black robes. Making a small snake of cheese and crackers, Kanoe then began pulling out tons of papers, journals, and books along with many components. It did not take long for the table to be completely covered with occult items as the witch began another long day of arcane studies.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:02 am

Interpreting the arcane texts was a more grueling task than mere homework. Kanoe did not expect consistency from her sources, and she lacked the benefit of a teacher that wanted her to learn. Orthodox professors make their living from imparting knowledge, but the majority of sorcerers gained power by keeping it to themselves. Stage magicians, those mundane tricksters, are known to record their tricks in code. Those with real power guard their secrets yet more jealously, especially from one another. Such material as Kanoe studied was created to be intentionally cryptic. Her teachers did not want her to succeed. She studied anyway, spending long hours translating languages buried deeper in the grave than cuneiform, solving complex mathematical puzzles, separating meaningless red herrings from the symbols that held true meaning. Hence the dark room, the solitude. Concentration was paramount and Kanoe’s studies could endure no distraction.

Solitude wasn’t a privilege Kanoe was afforded these days. A considerate person would see the drawn curtains, note the locked door of Kanoe’s room, and conclude that they ought to go someplace else. Nobody that quiet wants to be disturbed. That’s how accidents happen, that’s how people get embarrassed. Think twice before you flush out someone in hiding, is the conventional wisdom. Of course, Natsuki was anything but conventional.

The tome in Kanoe’s hands slapped shut with a wooden boom, biting her fingertips stingingly. The sudden scent of an approaching thunderstorm perfumed the air, all electricity and crisp dew, and then Natsuki was sitting on the table, using Kanoe’s text as a seat cushion. She dangled her svelte legs over the table’s edge as she perched, leaning back on her palms, with fingers splayed, her fingernails gleaming gemstone bright in the candles’ flames. Her honey hair hung long and loose, and it glimmered here and there with indigo droplets of crystal twined in the strands. A dress the color of spring spruce needles wrapped her waist and pert breasts in a lascivious, too affectionate embrace before blossoming into sweeping, pleated skirts and gauzy, layered bustle.

“Tsk. Why ever do you retreat to such bland surroundings pretty?” Natsuki inquired with a curl to her lips. She overlooked the room in a glance, seeing only dreary shadows. “I never perceived why some people gravitate to the ascetic’s existence. It’s little wonder monks and hermits conceive such absurd ideas, living as they do in such sensory deprivation.”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:05 am
Profile YIM

Many of her interuptions came from monsters or messages from monsters. Despite the efforts to gain privacy, all the darkness do is make the witch second guess herself on whether she was truly alone or if a monster was simply waiting to strike. The interuptions grew a bit more frequent now that she was serving one of those very monsters but it was mostly by message or messenger. But this time it was the monster herself who interupted her studies.

Kanoe hissed in both annoyance and pain as her book was suddenly shut right on her fingers. She quickly pulled her fingers away, shaking the sting out of her fingertips. Her skin tingled as she felt energy in the air and then suddenly Natsuki was there on her table. The beautiful being leaned back, enjoying her seat and seeming to claim the entire table as hers. The witch could only glare for a moment before she quickly lowered her gaze and sadly puts her now closed tome on the table. She knew defiance would only make things worse, alot worse. Natsuki had proven time and again that resistance would be punished. If the monster wanted to appear in her room, she would simply have to accept it and await for further instruction.

"It is for privacy, Miss Saika," she replied evenly, "Magic is difficult to learn as is and it is best to not be distracted by my surroundings or other people. And... I prefer it dark..." The witch simply gazed at the small portion of table infront of her eyes as she spoke. "I was not expecting you to visit me yourself, Miss Saika. Is there something you wish of me today?" The witch could only hope the task can be completed and done with so she could return to her studies. Though she had to obey, she still wanted to do her own things and preferably do them alone cept with perhaps a fellow mystic.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:20 am

“It was Descartes, wasn’t it, who philosophized inside an empty oven?” Natsuki mused aloud, ignoring Kanoe’s question. “For privacy. The mind can be so obstinate and disobedient if confronted with the slightest distraction.” Natsuki’s skirts swished as she brought her legs up from over the table’s edge and folded them together, laying her knees to the side as she lounged. “Am I a distraction Kanoe? Would you rather I came to call on you some other time?” With a small push the petite intruder slid herself off the table and into Kanoe’s lap. She dropped precipitously but felt miraculously light, settling herself across the witch’s thighs like a piece of floating down. Natsuki scooted herself closer to her pet and threw her arms around the annoyed woman’s neck, inadvertently lifting Kanoe’s robes to mid-shin as her bustle caught the fabric. The scent of an impending rainstorm wafted from Natsuki’s hair, somehow rendered into a dense perfume. “I confess I came under the flimsiest of pretexts. I simply wished to dally a bit with you baby.” Natsuki rarely used the word baby, considering it to be mildly insulting, better suited for rough lovemaking than an everyday endearment. It was the kind of word favored by a certain kind of male, one somewhat chauvinistic, condescending toward the “weaker sex.” From Natsuki’s mouth, baby equated to bitch. Was she angry with Kanoe for her implied rejection, or was this her way of signaling her intention to bend the witch over the table?

Natsuki leaned in. Her face became a soft, feminine shadow. The moody candlelight behind her became a bronze corona, the gems in her hair a veil of faraway stars. Her breath was a warm vapor that left fragrant dew in the hollow of Kanoe’s neck, and then crept up to her chin, to her mouth. As Natsuki began to speak her lips made subtle contact with Kanoe’s, brushing together with meaning.

“I don’t like you living in such squalid conditions. It does not make a difference to me if you sit always in the dark, but it depressed me to see you so deprived. So, I’ve taken it upon myself to lend you the means to transcend this hovel of yours. Luxury, you understand. But needless to say, you’ll be well served by learning how to care for your finery, or all is for naught. Therefore, I shall teach you.”

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe was too concerned about what Natsuki was doing here to answer the philosophy question. It was accurate, a dark and rather bland room meant less distractions and worries of vanity. Her body tensed only slightly as the monster moved to use her lap as a seat. She leaned back against her chair so she would not hinder the woman. The woman felt light but still radiated a heavier presense about her. She knew very well that despite the petite lithe frame of this being, Miss Saika held a great deal of power.

The student had grown a bit more used to her situation. Though the past lesson in the auditorium still lingered in the back of her mind, the memory of her exhausted form being cleaned and carried back to her room also dwelled within the horrible memories. Amongst the pain and torture there was a nurturing side that her broken form recognized and found herself comoforted by. So while the fear of punishment or 'games' still exist, the witch's body was at least relaxing a bit before the close presense of the powerful being.

But that calmness quickly grew into tension as the woman came even closer. She felt her robes being lifted slightly, baring her pale calves to the cool conditioned air. Natsuki's arms were around her in what outsiders would see as an embrace but the witch knew it was more of a sign of possession, like a child hugging her favorite stuffed animal. The fear was not in the gesture but in the questions her attitude and actions have brought. Noticing the sudden title of 'baby', the witch quickly caught on to the change of tone in the woman's otherwise nonchalant tone. She feared she angered her mistress once more and knew she would have to quickly remedy it lest things grow much much worse.

"You are never a distraction, Miss Saika," Kanoe said quickly, "I.. I.. was just not expecting you so I am at a disadvantage. I would never turn away your visits, Miss Saika. Though I tend to prefer privacy, I am always honored by your company..." Not wishing to make herself sound anymore wrong or foolish, the witch shuts her mouth and quickly lowers her gaze. Unfortunately there was little places she could look to escape the monster's gaze. And her cheeks flushed as lowering her gaze only brought her eyes to the woman's chest that was close to her own.

A faint gasp escaped her as Miss Saika's lips brushed against her own. Heat and sparks could be felt tingling through her lips only to be soothed by her mistress's warm breaths. With the woman so close to her face, she could only gaze helplessly at the monster's eyes like a mouse before a snake. "Luxury... Teach... What.. What do you mean, M-Miss Saika?" the witch stammered softly. This room was a standard dorm room, Kanoe was uncertain what to expect. What was she going to be taught exactly?

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm

“Oo-oo-oh?” Natsuki simpered, shifting her position in Kanoe’s lap. “I do not distract you? Not even the slightest bit?” Natsuki was teasing now, it was obvious. Coyly, she stood, and immediately thereafter lifted her skirts as if curtseying. Her slim ankles came into view, and she swept one leg around Kanoe’s seat in a dancer’s twirl, causing her skirt to fan out and reveal a flash of petticoats. Straddling the young witch, Natsuki lowered herself back into her previous place in Kanoe’s lap, except now her legs were bared up to the knees and splayed out on either side of the chair. “Even when I do this?” Suddenly Natsuki thrust herself into her pet. Her bunched skirts whispered with the sudden motion and rode up to Natsuki’s creamy thighs. Her pelvis stopped hard as it met Kanoe’s belly, pushing the witch against the back of the chair, pinning her between unyielding wood and her mistress’s pliable, silk clad body.

“Put your hands on my thighs precious. I will explain while you caress me.” And Natsuki did explain. “I told you I meant to offer you gifts.” She began, rocking her hips beneath her dress as she spoke. “And that is exactly what I mean. No servant of mine should live like those unfortunate students who toil here. My lifestyle is one of sensual delights, and it is only proper that you relish those same pleasures. Your palate will be treated to delicacies which no other human has been treated to, or ever will again. Endangered species from worlds away for your meat. Wine fermented from fruits a hundred years in the ripening. Yet you remain my servant, and have not yet acquired the taste for such exquisite fare or the knowledge to maintain a majestic wardrobe such as the one you shall acquire. So, I will have to teach you how to clean, how to move gracefully enough to spare fragile treasures the hazards of your clumsiness…domestic learning.” Impetuously, Natsuki stood, stalking around and around her pet’s chair in a widening spiral. “You shall labor as a maid so that you may relax as a lady, hmm? Does that not seem fair to you?”

Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

The witch did not move as the woman teased her. These were dangerous games, always baiting her to say the wrong thing. But the student did not dare admit that her mistress was a distraction when it was quite obvious that Natsuki was. The monster soon returned to her lap after the teasing flashing and twirls. Once more their eyes were locked with one another. The powerful being grew more aggressive as hips thrust forward, grinding right against the witch's stomach. Kanoe gasped as the force pushed her up against the back of her chair, trapping the slave between her mistress and her own seat.

Her body shivered beneathe the warm body of Natsuki. Upon the woman's order, Kanoe's hands moved up and felt the flawless skin of her mistress. First it was fingertips tracing gently up and down before the touch grew firmer until her entire hand was stroking the monster's silky smooth thighs. The woman's skirt rose and fell slightly as the witch went all the way up, sparing no spot of skin to her touch.

As she obeyed, the slave listened to the monster's lecture. Some of it was information she knew as her mistress mentioned. Natsuki did provide her with gifts from time to time though many of them in the past she ignored or did not use. The gifts themselves were of no issue but it was the meaning behind them. Accepting them only meant she was accepting her fate and during that time the witch was still fruitlessly resisting. But the way Natsuki spoke of these gifts made them seem even more amazing than what had been given before. If it were not for the fact these gifts would be taken under the role of a servant and slave, the picture the woman painted would indeed match her own greedy desires of power and status.

Of course she could not refuse these gifts much less the lesson involved with them. She was a slave and what Natsuki was doing was much like what one would do with someone's possessions. A person's home and furniture tended to match that person's status. In this case, Kanoe was the furniture and Natsuki was ensuring the furniture matched the status of this powerful being.

Kanoe's hands stopped for just a moment before continuing, the hesitation coming from the mention of being a maid servant. She knew she would have to do it. Resisting would be stupid if not insane. But the thought of being some made dusting and picking up garbage made her tremble inside. She was a witch, one who channeled the dark arts of magic. Being just a maid seemed like such a waste and a rather large insult. But she could never speak such words or thoughts, not anymore. Kanoe lowered her gaze as she replied, "Yes, Miss Saika. I will be your maid and accept the status of a lady when offered..."

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 pm

The witch was brewing some uncharitable thought, Natsuki sensed. That acquiescent demeanor of Kanoe’s was too fresh, too raw and newly learned to smooth her knitted brows, or to still her shaking fingertips. Natsuki clenched her teeth, perturbed, but she had much more practice at dissembling, and her face indicated only contentment. She allowed herself to savor her pet’s hesitant caresses, how the passage of the witch’s hands first electrified her unguarded thighs then left her muscles all the more relaxed after their sudden tension.

“You shouldn’t act so pained my darling. I do not ask aught onerous from you. I know you must feel denigrated by the prospect of such domestic duties, but I have not suggested this lightly.” Natsuki encircled Kanoe’s wrists in her smaller hands to halt her stroking as she spoke. “You are not being punished, merely taught so that you might enjoy what I offer. Think what the school requires of you every day, that you awaken by the clock, sacrifice your hours listening to professors, scratch at their papers with their pencils and tidy your desk afterwards. Monotonous, such daily tasks. Tell me a handful of household chores are worse than that.”

All at once Natsuki stretched and then sagged, sighing out her spirit’s discontent. Her hair fell limp. A wearied expression overtook her face. She stood and stepped away, letting her dress cascade down, rustling as it enfolded her alabaster legs. “Yet if you feel that such is beneath you, I will instead leave you to your books, and your comfortable darkness. I do not wish to convince you that I come always with orders on my lips. I desire a servant and companion, not an automaton.”

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:14 pm
Profile YIM

Her blood froze as Natsuki rose to her feet and mentioned leaving. She knew accepting the offer of being alone would end horribly even if the monster was truly serious. The witch knew she had to correct this now and she only knew of one way to do so. Having been taught how to beg and about the basics of etiquette, she could at least present herself in the proper manner.

The dark witch slipped out of her chair and fell to her knees before her mistress. She lowered her head, keeping her eyes to the floor hoping the woman would not just leave suddenly. "Please, I did not mean to put forth such a front against your offer," she said faintly, "I.. I am to be your servant so I must be trained as one. The last thing I would want is for you to waste your time by leaving after giving such an opportunity. I just do not understand what you mean by enjoying what you have to offer. Please forgive my ignorance, Miss Saika."

She bowed her head lower, trying to show as much respect as possible. "I am truly sorry for being ungrateful, Miss Saika," she bit down on her lip, "I will not make any excuses for my failings. If you believe that this lesson will help me become a better companion then I offer myself to you. Please take care of me, Miss Saika." The witch could feel herself trembling. The relationship between her and this monster always left her confused about what was really going on. She yearned for freedom and to be free of this creature's seed. But at the same time she must beg for Natsuki to remain close to her lest she suffer cruel punishments or worse withdrawal symptoms.

Tears water her eyes in frustration, unable to make sense of anything. She was saved by this being from those horrible students in the auditorium. "Please forgive me, Miss Saika," she whimpered. The witch felt truly pathetic. The monster had yet to even raise her hand and she was already on her knees, unable to fight back in anyway.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Natsuki remained fixed, not deigning to turn around. Standing thus with her back presented she was an implacable creature, not one who could be easily swayed or read. Nonetheless Kanoe attempted the feat vigorously, babbling with great rapidity, like a desperate man pleading for his very life, though of course Kanoe was in no such jeopardy. It was a shadow threat that Kanoe intuited, a host of phantom tortures that occupied the darkness of the room as thickly as the torments crowding Pandora’s box. Memory supplied enough fodder for the woman’s nightmares to mature.

“You will someday make me regret having ears, as often as I hear you beg for my forgiveness Kanoe. Eventually I will cease to listen out of sheer boredom.” Natsuki sighed. She crossed her arms, and Kanoe could see her tap tap tapping with her fingers on her elbow. She angled herself a few degrees in the direction of her kneeling slave, not ready to favor her with a glance just yet. “Perhaps instead of apologizing for your failings you might endeavor to prevent them. Instead of lamenting my cruel yoke as you obey it might profit you to anticipate my needs. I would find your errors more palatable if they were made out of affection.”

Now Natsuki whirled. Her face was hard. She threw her arms outward in a violent fit, and such was her ire that her feet left the floor as she streaked toward Kanoe and dropped a pace in front of her with a thud.

“It is right that you fear me Kanoe.” Natsuki whispered, spearing her finger at Kanoe’s right eye so forcefully that it trembled at the terminus of its motions, nail glinting. “But you will make a poor companion indeed if there is nothing in your heart for me but fear. I extended to you a choice, and you treat my generosity as if it were a trap, so frightened that you dare to second guess me. You do not give me enough credit. I would not punish you for rejecting the treasures I offered; did I not leave the decision up to you? Yet you seem to think that I am as spiteful as a child!” Trembling, Natsuki sank to her knees, buried her face in her hands. Pitiful sobs began to issue from between her fingers, uncomfortably loud in the confined space of the dorm. For a long while she knelt, pale back bent among her spreading skirts and allowed her tears to roll down her forearms, where they were dislodged one by one by her quivering and fell with a patter onto the silken pool below. “I-I’ve never felt…s-so insult-t-t-ed…”

Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:02 pm
Profile YIM

A squeak escaped Kanoe when Natsuki suddenly made such violent movements. She froze completely staring at the nail that was so close to her eye that the lids of her eyes could touch it should she dare blink. But what she expected to be punishment did not come. The finger fell away from her eye, showing her the sight of a sobbing woman kneeling before her. The witch did not know what to say or react to this sight. The monster was crying, truly crying because of her. Students cried all the time before monsters but now it was a monster crying before her. What did that make her?

For several moments, the only sound and movement was Natsuki's quivering and sobbing. The monster was right, she was afraid. She was afraid right now to even try and comfort this being but slowly Kanoe crawled closer. She wrapped her arms around the woman, pulling the being closer as she simply held the woman to her.

"You are right..." she said softly, "I am afraid. I am afraid of you. I am afraid what you will or might do to me. I am afraid of becoming a slave. I am afraid what will happen if my lover finds out about this. I am afraid of the addiction I have to your seed. I fear how close I am to you and how you treat me with a mixture of harshness and fairness. I am only a human on this island and you are of the other races. I spend my life here being tormented and toyed with by monsters, each of them wearing away at me. But I fight them, try so hard to fight them. Then I met you, someone who can make me kneel and obey. Someone who is above me in every way. I'm sorry... I'm afraid what that all means."

The witch felt horrible. Just as Natsuki exposed herself before her, she did the same. Her heart was out in the open and her fears were voiced. And this monster was not even raping her for these answers. She gave them freely which caused her further worry. The witch could have taken advantage and strived for freedom but instead... She did not know what she wanted anymore. "I... I did not mean to hurt you..." she whimpered, tears falling down her cheeks. How was this being toying with her emotions like this?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:18 pm

The being shrank at first from Kanoe’s comforting arms, putting out a warding hand and petulantly tossing her head to the side so that her gem beaded hair fell across her eyes, hiding her face. She flickered, on the cusp of vanishing, her image becoming transparent against the candlelit backdrop, so that for a fleeting instant she appeared superimposed on the shadows like a ghostly double exposure on a photograph. Then Natsuki quietly acquiesced to the embrace, sinking into the succor of her servant’s soft bosom and gripping her tight around the middle. It was astonishing how easy it was for Kanoe to pull the creature close, how utterly without effect Natsuki’s resistance against the witch’s strength. Simple to forget the fragility of Natsuki’s body while she flaunted her inhuman abilities, but in times like this Kanoe was reminded just how vulnerable the woman could be when she allowed it, and struck by the trust Natsuki must have in her to do so. Or, if not trust, if Natsuki was incapable of such a virtuous emotion, how confident must the creature be of Kanoe’s harmlessness to allow her to tend to her hurts?

“Yes! Yes yes, I know that all too well.” Natsuki spoke, her voice gained gradual strength as her sobs subsided. “How could you mean to hurt me? How could you mean anything in regards to me?” She tightened her grasp and pressed a bitter cheek to Kanoe’s beating heart. Her last tears slipped free and raced into the witch’s already humid cleavage. Glowering, still angry, she continued to speak. “When do you think of me, act on my behalf, except when I have bidden it? Never, though I don’t need to say it. I’m a stranger in your eyes, albeit an extremely familiar one.” By now the only vestiges of Natsuki’s previous grief consisted of a certain trembling limpness that came from exhaustion, causing her to lean into her pet for support. “There are things I am unable to command from you Kanoe that I desire greatly. I would like to converse with you, for you to seek me out if merely to exchange words. And what sweeter greeting could I ask for from you than an instant, impetuous smile when you first spy me out? Admittedly, it must be hard to be my slave. I am demanding. My moods change freely as the winds. I possess, compared to you humans, overwhelming appetites. Yet I do not believe I am so hard a mistress as all that. There can be affection in the same garden as obedience.”

A sudden nip on the collarbone brought a trace of blood and pain to Kanoe’s skin; Natsuki had sat up and was gazing as sternly at Kanoe as her doll’s face would allow. “Do not imagine though, my pretty girl-child, that because I wish companionableness between us that I will for an instant tolerate you stepping outside your bounds. We ought to be friends, but still when I tell you to kneel you do it, and if I say stand you stand. You do as I say, whenever you are told, and you’d better damn well be ready to take my cock every minute between.” Now that the storm had passed, Natsuki was all sunshine, and she snuggled against her pet contentedly, draping herself over the witch’s front. “You’ll get it right sometime. And thank you for earlier. Can you decide yet about my offer, or should I give you more time?”

Last edited by niellwyn on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:59 pm
Profile YIM

The monster was going transparent as she came closer. The being was nearly a ghost by the time she wrapped her arms around the woman. Natsuki's form was still solid and oddly light. The witch had no difficulties pulling her mistress closer despite the minor resistance. It felt almost like she was hugging a real human and not a monster that could alter reality. The woman felt frail in her arms when there was no status or powers towering over her. It was difficult for Kanoe to remind herself that this was not some frail girl but a monster who has enslaved her with superior power and manipulation. This could be all just a trick to make the witch come closer. But even if her paranoia would catch on to such a thing, she was helpless to resist or stop her from falling into the web.

Despite having her arms around the petite woman, it felt like she was hugging much more as the woman's voice grew stronger and more heated. It was as if someone hugged a bear only to realize beneathe the soft fur was a very angry beast wanting to strike. With growing fear, Kanoe did not loosen her hold as she allowed the woman to rest a cheek over her chest. The dark witch simply listened as Natsuki spoke her wishes. It was one thing to order her as a slave but that was not enough for the powerful being. She was to like what she is and become a companion to her mistress. But even if she were to do all the things she wished for immediately, it would still not be fulfilling Natsuki's wishes. She was to do this willingly, without demands and orders. It was simply not something Kanoe could manage immediately especially with what all has happened to her since arriving on this island.

A sharp prick of pain caused the witch to gasp and look down at Miss Saika. Already the mood was changing and she was once more staring at the being who had crushed her hopes of surviving this island. The threats were there in Natsuki's voice. If she did gradually warm up to the monster, she would have to know her place and never overstep her bounds. Kanoe trembled at the mention of being ready to be fucked at any moment. Natsuki admitted things would be difficult with her changing moods and the being proved that to be true by changing once more into the cheerful girl hugging her favorite doll.

Before she answered her mistress's question, she would speak about her current situation. "Yes Miss Saika. I am yours to use how you wish," she replied meekly and almost like she had recited the line before, "I cannot promise anything like the things you are unable or do not wish to command me to do, Miss Saika. My pride is my weakness as you have seen and having my pride shown and crushed before me has been... difficult. I know I cannot escape this fate to be your servant, your pet, your slave. I... I have accepted that. But please just give me time more time, Miss Saika. During this transition, I fear of what I am changing into and my pride that once resisted you back in the gym will struggle inside me until I can take no more." Kanoe squeezed Natsuki gently, stilling holding her mistress in her arms. "As for the offer.." she continued, "I am sure your tastes will match my own. With my magic, I have always kept things involving the physical world simple. But I would never refuse the offer for more. It would be insulting to Miss Saika if she were seen in such a dreary and simple room, even if it were a servants room. As for my decision, even a simple witch can be allowed a bit more luxury. I would graciously accept your gifts, Miss Saika and any knowledge that comes with them."

Unsure what would be consider right, the witch fell silent and continued to hold the woman closer. Her large nectar filled tits were pressed up against the being's body. Kanoe was worried she said too much. She was usually rather quiet except when speaking about magic with a fellow mage. But she felt that she must speak in detail so her thoughts would not be misinterpreted again. Though a monster, Kanoe did not want to see her mistress cry like that again.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Natsuki weighed what she had heard during Kanoe's monologue with great care as she rested with no small measure of contentment against the downy pillow that was her plaything's bosom. It was not only for her own pleasure that she rested so, for the uneven cadence of the sorceress's heartbeat provided a barometer of her emotions while she spoke, quickening into a drumroll frenzy as she fearfully predicted her future with her mistress, deepening into loud, greedy thumps with the acceptance of Natsuki's offer of luxury. Yes, the truth of Kanoe's words were evident in the chaos of her pulse. Kanoe was honestly afraid, a fact Natsuki had assumed but was now assured of, but the fear extended further than she had realized, projecting into tomorrow and beyond, so that the trembling witch felt the chains of an unwelcome destiny already manifest upon her. Growing pains, Natsuki mused, reminding herself that it was normal for any being to fear a tremendous change in itself. The Kanoe Natsuki wished for, the Kanoe she meant someday to possess, would bear only a shallow resemblance to the witch who so tremulously cradled her.

Natsuki's disappointment and anger subsided, and she pulled herself up by Kanoe's shoulders to kiss her nose, breath scented with bitter wine, staining her skin with her lipstick, as though leaving a bright bruise. Her mild intoxication helped Kanoe to explain her mistress's especially capricious mood.

"I forgive you." Natsuki whispered huskily, painting Kanoe's enflamed cheeks with her questing lips. "I promise, someday you will feel that you've been silly to be so reticent toward me, but I forgive you, then and now. I admit, I expect much from you, but it is only because I believe you can meet my expectations." The woman was nuzzling the witch's collarbone now, lapping at the minuscule threads of blood tainting her complexion.

In a trice the demanding girl had vanished from Kanoe's arms, dematerializing without warning or regard for Kanoe's balance, standing up and striding through her body toward the table, where she sprang up and landed, perching soundless upon its upper surface to oversee the environs of her plaything's quarters. A myriad of intriguing possibilities for Kanoe's domestic training cavorted inside her head, so numerous and exotic that for a while she was merely daydreaming, discarding this idea and that at whim. Some of the ideas she considered amused her, but did not fit her requirements, or were too exacting for Kanoe's level of accomplishment. Preferably Kanoe's tasks would be adequate to teach her basic, and more than basic, domestic skills, but a good many of them should be suited toward Natsuki's own leisure and entertainment. However Kanoe demeaned herself with her chores it did not benefit Natsuki if she was not present to supervise and enjoy the spectacle. Any student could be coerced into performing manual labor, after all, but Kanoe had been selected for her...lewder talents.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:45 pm
Profile YIM

She felt relief when the mood once more changed. The soft kiss to her nose left a mark that she was forgiven at least this time. But the witch noticed something else, the scent of wine? Well, it would not be beyond Miss Saika to partake in alcohol and other beverages. Kanoe never drinks and the rules on campus prevent having alcohol at all. It was an odd rule to have on a college campus but then again this place was beyond odd.

Natsuki continued to trail her lipstick along Kanoe's cheek, showing her possessive tendencies for her pet. The promises were exactly what scared the witch the most. That point where she will just stop fighting and accept her fate. She would be broken down to the point that she would just offer herself to whatever monster wanted or worse, beg for the powerful beings to fuck her into oblivion. Still, she could not pull away. Too afraid to embrace and too afraid to run away, Kanoe simply held Natsuki as the woman began to taste her blood on her collarbone.

Then her mistress was gone. Her arms fell through and rested on her own body as Natsuki moved about her room. The witch was confused by the sudden disappearance. She looked around, unsure where the woman had disappeared off to. Kanoe was naturally paranoid, fearful to relax when the lesson had not even begun yet. Her hand gripped her other tightly as they rested before her lap. Her gaze lowered to the floor as she waited for Natsuki to reappear or speak up.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next