View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Reminiscences of a Kept Woman (Natsuki) 

Post Re: Reminiscences of a Kept Woman (Natsuki)
"You shall receive an addition to your wardrobe." Natsuki said, waving her arm toward Kanoe's dorm closet. "You shall need chests to pack your outfits into. Learning to fold your finery, how to decorously don and doff whatever garments I gift you with, shall be part of your training."

Natsuki was a windup ballerina atop the table, revolving in place to point out her slave's sparse furniture, the bare walls, the bathroom with it's dwindling supply of emollients. Tsking to herself. She had an improvement in mind for everything.

"I shall have furniture fabricated to your tastes. Until then, discard this dross." The table was vacated in a swirl of skirts that relegated it to the donation bin. The gowned figure of death flitted between articles of furniture, pronouncing their doom with a nonchalant tap. After the impromptu culling Natsuki assessed the virtually emptied space.

"Yes, that is for the best. Mundane rubbish has no business here. So," she said, dusting off her palms, "prior to the reappointment of your rooms I shall employ you as a proxy for your absent furnishings. I daresay your choices after that will be intimately well informed. As for the rest of the room, it requires ornament. That too I will delegate to your wishes, contingent on your ability to keep your quarters. Daily inspections to be held by myself, naturally. Extraneous details...I shall provide my input as the circumstance demands."

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:10 am
Profile YIM

The monster reappeared on her table, spinning and pointing as change after change was declared. It was alot to take in at once. The being went on as if the past issue never had happened. Flaws were mentioned in nearly every aspect of the entire dorm. Most were not really in Kanoe's power to change. The furniture was all provided by the school and ordering new furniture to this secluded island just did not seem reasonable. But, Miss Saika was not interested in excuses and there was no sign of actual punishment for the fact the room was how it was. Could be worse, this could have been the very first inspection. At this point, the witch just kept her mouth shut and listened to all the mistakes being listed.

Thankfully, getting rid of the so called junk was left to Natsuki who effortlessly removed all the furniture from the room. This... Was going to be difficult to explain to her lover. But like the many monster attacks on the island, both her and her roommate had learned to just accept some events and just leave it at that. This would be one of those occasions.

It was difficult to think about what Natsuki was going to do to a simple dorm room on a college campus. This was just standard issue for all students coming here with the exception of those who become Prefects or Head Girls. At this point, it was doubtful that Natsuki would care to hear methods of reason such as revealing that she would only be here for a few more years at most. The concept of over decorating or wasting time and resources on a simple room that she would be leaving eventually was not something the dark witch really considered.

Now in just a nearly empty room, Miss Saika continued. The being always had an elegant way of speaking with a matching vocabulary. Usually, Kanoe was able to keep up but this quickly flew over her head. "Employ me as a proxy, Miss Saika?" Kanoe repeated, "I do not understand." Daily inspections as well? It sounded less like being a lady and more like being a soldier in a barracks. She could only imagine what sort of high expectations this monster had about keeping a room spotless and devoid of dust. And what of picking the furniture herself? All these changes were because she failed to keep a lavish lifestyle. Was she really going to be able to change and improve this room in a single day?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:45 am

"Proxy dear, as in substitute? Though, now that you mention it, perhaps the denotation is slightly inappropriate since you're standing in for an object rather than a person..." Natsuki steepled her index fingers in front of her lips. Then she gave a sound of annoyance and waved the issue into the dustbin.

"We'll say substitute. I’ll require a chair at minimum, along with a table or footrest at times, if I’m to visit you. You’ll serve that role Kanoe. Think of the appreciation you will possess for furniture afterwards, the sympathy and understanding. When you choose your new appurtenances I believe you will have excellent tastes. After all, your new chairs will have to live up to…you.” Natsuki made a grandiose movement that encompassed the room in her arms, no doubt imagining its state after Kanoe’s epiphany of interior design. Then she released her surfeit of enthusiasm with a sigh.

“Why don’t we start now? There is no merit to delaying your lessons, especially since I won’t have the additions to your wardrobe assembled until tomorrow.” She appropriated the bed and, plucking the sheets with a contemptuous sniff that told Kanoe she’d be receiving fresh ones, smoothed her skirts out around herself.

“Well?” Natsuki kicked her legs fetchingly. “I need a footrest, precious. Today’s will be an easy lesson. I’ll even allow you to continue studying those runes of yours.” She had an air of magnanimity as she waited, though she clucked when her pet tried to obey.
“Did I ask for my footrest upholstered? Off with those clothes. You should know by now what’s expected of you, so try not to make this difficult. Tomorrow’s work will be trying enough for you…”

The next day, making good on her implications, Natsuki needed a more complicated piece of furniture: a pillory. Right then Kanoe had some blindfolded schoolgirl’s neck locked between her thighs, and the girl’s wrists were manacled to her own. The woman’s incessant tugging did not avail her, since Kanoe’s knees were similarly manacled, though it did serve to ensure that Kanoe’s panties remained lodged in her cleft.

“Keep her arms still Kanoe, or she’ll try to scratch you. Amanda is more vicious than she looks!” Natsuki threw back her head when she laughed. That only made Amanda flop her legs within their restraints, swearing, knocking the spreader bar cuffed to her ankles against the carpet. She tossed her rear around to avoid the crimson gloved hand that was kneading handfuls of hot, lubricating putty over her bowed thighs. Kanoe could see the turmoil from her perspective staring down at Amanda’s back. She could see Natsuki laugh again as well, though she couldn’t see the young blonde huffing and crying between her thighs.

“Your invective has lost some of its potency.” Natsuki addressed the schoolgirl pinned betwixt her slave’s legs. She started to trace both gloved hands up her captive’s legs, skirting near Amanda’s well-spanked pussy. It glowed like a ripe strawberry. Natsuki had to try it. Amanda screamed disconsolately as she felt the curious tongue.

“Not a single curse that time.” Natsuki remarked. “That is the extent of your resistance then? Fine, fine. Kanoe? Squeeze the little trollop’s neck awhile, just to be certain.”

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:11 pm
Profile YIM

Natsuki made things rather clear. The being wanted furniture when she comes to Kanoe's room. Right now, there was no furniture besides the bed which the monster was already showing disapproval towards. That means that the witch had to take the place of any and all furniture Ms. Saika may require. It was degrading but, it was sadly something Kanoe had to get used to. Before this monster, she was nothing but an object.

Kanoe was ordered to remove her clothing before becoming the monster's footrest. Clothes belonged to people and not objects or furniture. The witch lets her robes slip off her shoulders before stripping off her undergarments. Once nude, the student grabbed her tome and carried it with her to where Natsuki waited. Furniture should not be reading or studying either but, Ms. Saika offered this as a sort of kindness. It was almost too cruel, studying magic to try and grow stronger while being a footrest for a monster. It was too much.

So the witch sat there on her knees, bent over her text while the monster rested her heels on her back. She adjusted her posture and position when told. Kanoe remained silent through the ordeal. What could she really say at this point? Thankfully, her bed had not been thrown out, allowing the student a place to rest once Natsuki was through with the day's training.

It felt strange waking up the next day with a near empty room welcoming her. Unfortunately, that changed later that same day as Natsuki returned with another student. Both of them were in the nude and they were both going to become a single piece of furniture for their owner's amusement. Their limbs were bound to each other. Kanoe sat on Amanda's head while the woman was bent over. The shackles on their knees ensured neither woman could pull away. The girl was like a wild animal as she struggled, yanking on the witch's wrists while Natsuki teased the helpless woman.

Obeying Ms. Saika's wishes, Kanoe yanked back on the shackles and held the woman's wrists on the floor. Trapped between the witch's thighs, Amanda could do little in this compromising position. Natsuki seemed to be smearing some sort of putty over the student's already tenderized bottom. Kanoe could only watch the poor woman writhe and struggle. Amanda was apparently an older slave who has gone through just as much abuse if not more at the hands of this monster.

Natsuki was enjoying herself greatly and was soon having a taste of the helpless student. Kanoe gasped as the woman bucked and squealed. The stream of cursing was quickly replaced with cries as a more pleasing touch was brought to the student. It was hard to believe that this Amanda was another servant. The girl seemed completely unruly and disobedient. It was hard to say if Natsuki even liked the woman like this. The witch's eyes widen at the mention of choking the poor woman. Tremors went down her spine. Was Ms. Saika going to force things too far? Slowly, Kanoe's thighs closed around the struggling woman. She could feel the soft neck between her thighs. It was already difficult enough to breathe in this position and now Amanda had to smooth thighs squeezing from both sides.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 am

Amanda sucked in a reedy mouthful of air with each attempt. The pliant flesh of Kanoe's thighs severed the circulation in Amanda's carotid arteries, further rarefying an already scarce commodity. Color seeped out of her surroundings, bursting into painful novas. The floor heaved beneath her gently. She was riding on a sailboat, letting the deck's movement lull her.

"Enough." Natsuki called for Amanda's release. Her torturous gasp brought a sharp kaleidoscope across her eyes, and she recoiled from the sudden vividness of the world and its burning air. She expended that first breath in a shout. Lurching within her confines failed to dislodge Natsuki's relentless push into her lubricated cunt. Two fingers sank between her folds on a well plotted course destined on a specific proliferation of nerves.

"Do it again Kanoe." All at once Amanda was on the boat again, except this time somebody's impudent fingers were inside her, introducing her to a carnal self-knowledge she'd never sought. Natsuki's fingernails ground the swollen sponge composing Amanda's erotic weak point. Her knuckles pried apart obstinate muscles, kneading away the strength in the bound nymphet's pussy. Amanda had no skill to control the pleasure that suffused her dribbling, bulging cleft. But the ecstasy mounted in tandem with Amanda's proximity to the void.

"Let her go." Kanoe relaxed her thighs once more. This time the prisoner gulped air so fast her head lolled and her vision spun like a marble. Her whole body jerked, then lapsed into a listless torpor. She wanted to beg, but she needed a few more breaths of air. Natsuki poised her fingers again at Amanda's violated petals, inquiring. Amanda growled, but her thighs twitched and her head tossed, approximating a nod. "Hurry up" she seemed to say. Natsuki obliged until Amanda had nearly scaled to cloud nine before giving her another opportunity to breathe. The next time, the toned, limp woman offered no resistance. When orgasm loomed in front of her she grunted urgently, knowing fully the consequences. Amanda's toes quivered at the same time she lapsed into unconsciousness.

"Good girl Kanoe. You remained solid. Now, like a good bondage table, I will use you to secure her in another position before she marshals her senses. Conform yourself to a convenient configuration. Mistress is happy with her pet so far. Do keep her proud."

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:21 am
Profile YIM

Natsuki calling for Kanoe to stop and loosen her thighs came as a relief. Amanda was taking gasps for air, taking in the scent of the witch's nude form before being smothered by it once more. The process repeated and the witch began to understand what was happening. The denial of oxygen can have a euphoric effect. Of course, it was nothing the witch herself would even want to try or understand. Choking one's self for pleasure did not seem at appealing to her.

Despite the opportunities to breathe, Amanda's struggles lessened with each trail. Soon the complaints and sounds faded to nothing as the young woman succumbed entirely. The student was unconcious and oh so very vulnerable now. It was strange how peaceful Amanda appeared despite the whole ordeal. That would change as soon as she wakes up no doubt. Sadly, this was only one of many positions and furniture roles the dark witch would be fulfilling today.

Being a table seemed simple enough. Either she lays on her back and arches upwards or takes a sort of pushup position while maintaining a flat surface to lay someone on. The bondage part would have to be applied using outside resources unfortunately as Kanoe's limbs would be occupied being the legs of the table. The witch waited for the bonds to be removed so she could move freely. She left Amanda laying there as she waited for Ms. Saika to make any necessary adjustments. Kanoe did not say a word as furniture should not speak. She merely complied and waited for further orders. The monster was pleased with her which only meant that she would suffer no sadistic punishments... usually.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 am

Kanoe was unlocked from her assorted manacles without a further word from her Mistress, giving her a brief respite in which to shake encroaching cramps out of her limbs and massage the red bands impressed on her thighs and wrists. The tingling signifying blood returning to her skin was sharp and unpleasant. Being a table at least wouldn't necessitate such restraints, so the prospect was somewhat welcome.

Before lowering herself onto hands and knees Kanoe had the opportunity to look at Amanda's face for the first time. Any significant expression was obliterated by unconsciousness, but Kanoe did notice that the blonde lacked any distinguishing accessories. The clasp Natsuki had given to Kanoe remained on her braid, marking her, but unless she was overlooking something she couldn't detect any similar sign of ownership on Amanda. Perhaps this student was a passing fling rather than another favorite. Favorite--thinking of herself in those terms had implications Kanoe would rather avoid contemplating. Besides, she was just a table right then.

Amanda was coming around as she was situated atop Kanoe's straightened back. Natsuki bound Amanda swiftly, before she could fully awaken, pushing Amanda's feet behind her head and latching them (here come the manacles again, damn it!) to Kanoe's thighs. Then she fastened the schoolgirl's wrists beneath Kanoe's shoulders. In that position Amanda had no balance at all except for what Kanoe gave her. She tried rocking back and forth, but that made her stomach float around inside her like a lily pad on a disturbed pond, and she desisted without more than a few seconds of pointless blubbering.

The strange thing for Kanoe was how completely her Mistress ignored her while she was caning Amanda's legs to a cherry hue, while she was groaning approval as she fucked her captive's throat. Usually it would have been Kanoe suffering the stinging in her legs before Natsuki rubbed the pain out of them. It would have been her dry throat rasping around her Mistress's bloated cock, its robust scent clogging her sinuses. Despite the way her sore limbs quaked with fatigue and her back threatened to buckle, she recalled the sexual hell Natsuki regularly put her through and knew that her current role required less. It was much more comfortable, easier to endure by far. But the long period of waiting without even once being addressed by the woman who'd consumed so much of her world was aggravating. Her brain became numb. Eventually Amanda's agony became an exquisite bliss that the witch recognized intimately. Kanoe didn't envy her. No, that would be ludicrous. Ludicrous.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:01 am
Profile YIM

The witch hissed softly in discomfort. Her arms and legs were throbbing was blood rushed to back to those areas that were originally cut off. The manacles alone were uncomfortable enough. The metal was cold and unfeeling and tight against her bare body. But, it was made even worse by the vicious struggles of Amanda as each jerk caused the metal to bite into her arms and legs. Natsuki was patient enough to allow Kanoe to regain some feeling before shifting into a new position. Unfortunately, her no longer numb limbs now ached from being held in these awkward positions for so long.

Both women in the nude, the only thing that showed any difference in class between them was the silver clasp. Kanoe would have forgotten about the accessory during all this except for the fact it rested right on the small of her back while she was on her hands and knees. It did seem strange that Amanda lacked any such gifts. Ms. Saika did show her desire to keep Kanoe multiple times. Perhaps she was seen as a favorite. Being seen as a favorite slave was not exactly the best situation to be in on this island. There were monsters that liked to ravage and some do come back for seconds, thirds, or more; seeking to break her down as much as possible much like Natsuki did to her already.

Beyond the occasional praise or command, Kanoe was ignored. This could almost be seen as good if it were not for the fact the witch was still participating in this madness as a piece of furniture. But all of Natsuki's focus was on tormenting Amanda. Not a single harmful or stimulating touch was given to the raven haired student. Just like you would not stroke or hit your own chair, Kanoe was truly ignored as if she were an everyday object.

The manacles were reapplied to keep the unconcious woman on top of Kanoe's back. The student woke up and struggled a bit before giving up due to nausea. The witch was thankful as she did not want to deal with the manacles biting into her limbs any further. It felt as if a harsh tug would just rip off her arms at this point.

The sharp strikes of a cane were heard above her. Kanoe kept her head low, staring at the floor below her. There were no sounds of protest this time though it became clear why that was. The strikes caused groans around the invading cock inside Amanda's mouth. The monster was fucking this student on Ms. Saika's 'table'. She certainly did not want to switch places with Amanda in this case. But, her body yearned for that addicting seed. Hearing the thick trunk churning inside Amanda's throat made her mouth water. Kanoe's fingers dug into the carpet. She shuts her eyes tight, trying to shut out the noise. The witch bit her lip, stifling any whimpers she may make during this exhausting task. She did not know what to think about this anymore. She knew she did not want to just be some forgotten piece of furniture. But, what did that mean for her?

Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4