View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reminiscences of a Kept Woman (Natsuki) 

Post Re: Reminiscences of a Kept Woman (Natsuki)
The microphone and the slip of instructions passed from hand to hand. Natsuki glanced at the paper, ignoring Kanoe. Her lips moved silently, and then she crumpled up the tiny note and let it fall with a pat onto the stage.

“Kanoe is confused, apparently.” Natsuki spoke into the microphone contemptuously. “Admittedly, the task is somewhat vague. Will the audience please specify what Kanoe is to apologize for?” The crowd hesitated, and then a hand reached up and waved for attention. Natsuki tossed her microphone offstage where it was caught and delivered to the girl with her arm raised. All heads swiveled about the stare at the new announcer, who clutched the microphone’s handle tightly and stood without speaking. “Don’t be nervous.” Natsuki urged, increasing her volume. “There’s a red button on the side. Just press it and the mike will modulate your voice to be unrecognizable.” The girl nodded and groped at the device until she found the button and jammed it with her thumb.

“Um..t-testing?” The girl said, sounding like a chorus. Her words came out with a dozen intonations, both masculine and feminine, and as warped as a Styrofoam plate in a fire. “Hello? Hello!” She laughed and the auditorium thrummed with such intensity that she cringed.

“What was it you wanted Kanoe to apologize for dear?” Natsuki reminded the girl before she could become more distracted.

“Right. Sorry.” The microphone crackled as its holder inhaled. “Well, you haven’t been very polite…or very friendly, Kanoe. You probably don’t remember but I tried to talk to you when you first arrived and….and you said you ‘didn’t want to be bothered’ by my ‘nonsense’. So….” The girl hesitated and stared at the mike with her mask literally downcast. “So I want you to apologize for being such a stuck-up, self absorbed bitch!” The audience murmured assent as she thrust the microphone away from herself following her heated pronouncement, whereupon another student promptly claimed it. Somebody yelled “Yeah!” as heads nodded at each other, and others cited their own complaints, while one young woman punctuated it all with an animated “Fuck you Kanoe!” When the commotion diminished the new bearer of the microphone cleared her throat for quiet.

“Alright Kanoe. You’re pretty and all, and your parents were loaded, so maybe you were spoiled when you were growing up, but that doesn’t mean you can blow everyone off and treat them like inferiors! Your grades aren’t that high, and some of us came from culture too, so you don’t have any justification for going around flaunting the uniform code and speaking down your noses at us. You’re only a brat who likes to bully people by hurting their feelings.” The new speaker scanned those around her, and then pitched her voice low as she continued. “But you’ll still use people for sex though won’t you? Is that why you’re in trouble now? Did you fuck the wrong person and now you’re being bitten for it?” The second girl tossed black curls behind her head and poised a hand on her hip. “So say you’re sorry, you little whore, and maybe some of us will forgive you.”

That wasn’t the end of it. Apparently Kanoe had managed to offend a handful of students from each of her classes, and more besides, if the continuing stream of diatribes were to be believed. Natsuki’s presence forced Kanoe to kneel and bear the torrent of abuse, even as the hard wood of the stage made her knees ache and her thighs stiffened from lack of motion. At some point the sincere speeches segued into less coherent ranting; the students recalled incidents that Kanoe could not remember, some of which she knew couldn’t be true at all. It seemed that those without any real objections to her behavior still wanted to be part of the entertainment, and they competed with each other to invent the most outlandish slanders. Abruptly, when the proceedings became tedious, Natsuki called for the microphone.

“That was…thorough.” She said, turning to her victim with a bland smirk. She lifted the microphone to her lips. “Now, apologize to them Kanoe. I don’t think a simple ‘I’m sorry’ will be good enough, so try to put some heart in it hmm?”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:04 pm
Profile YIM

The witch could not move at all as the microphone was tossed to one of the many masked students in the auditorium. The modulation and mask prevented Kanoe from knowing who this student was. She did not know any of these people well enough to recognize them through posture or tone.

Once the girl found out her voice was hidden, confidence grew which quickly spreads through the rest of the audience. They knew now they could say whatever they like to this witch and she would never know who it was. What was once a timid response quickly grew into flat out ranting and blantant accusations about her attitude in and out of class.

Being called a slut and whore made Kanoe grit her teeth in anger. The mention of such taunts brought up Claire's name as well which caused her blood to boil. The student was trembling but could not move. The pressure of Natsuki's power kept her kneeling and helpless as the audience continued to lash her with slanders and insults.

The witch could not speak up to defend herself. There was much she could say to the calmer accusations but she knew that would only prolong her punishment. These people are not here to hear her piece, they just wanted a target to throw their anger at. It was not her fault she had no interest in majority of these students. She was not one who fell in love with every student she encountered much less make friends of them. Most of the audience did not know the dangers that were on this island. She did not have time to worry about silly gossip.

Completely helpless in preventing the other students from tossing about these slanders, she could only wait until Natsuki calmed them down. The witch still could not get up from the floor as the mic was brought to her lips. Shutting her eyes, nails dig into the wooden floor in frustration. She did not want to give these people what they want but she had to obey this monster or else.

"I... I am sorry," she said quickly, "I am sorry that I chose to keep to myself. I did not mean to cause harm to any of you. I apologize for being a... bitch. I... I only wanted to be left alone. Please forgive me for acting superior in anyway. Please..." Her body continued to shiver as she forced herself to apologize for not wishing to speak to any of these countless students before her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Kanoe said the words as commanded but the crowd never heard the tone of remorse they wanted. Kanoe didn’t feel any remorse, after all, and she lacked the experience to imitate emotions at will. It was to be expected, Natsuki thought. The witch hadn’t been taught to act, and besides, a sincere pet is more trustworthy in any case. She overlooked the audience and saw that the students were considerably less philosophical in their reactions to Kanoe’s bland apology. The responses were split into two types. Some students were out of their chairs and heckling viciously, but a fair number sat back silently or applauded. Each faction started out with great energy, but their verve was offset by that of their contrary peers so that members of each side faltered in confusion or raised their voices obstinately. No longer clear about the purpose of cheering or jeering the girls simply acted however they thought best, making it impossible to determine their real attitudes. During the commotion a handful of those present slinked toward the back and eased their way through the double doors into the hallway outside.

“How nice for you.” Natsuki commented. “It looks like at least a few of your classmates accepted your apology. That’s lucky. Still, most of them remain. This school really is populated by terrible people isn’t it?” Natsuki lifted her microphone and cleared her throat to disturb the general chaos in the rows. “Let’s continue ladies and staff. Some of you aren’t satisfied with her apology…” Natsuki stopped to allow the assembly to roar. “…but be assured, there is no shortage of time for her to make it up to you personally. This event does not end until nobody is left in attendance, so let’s not bore everyone by extending things. I have the next task here!” Natsuki waved a fresh slip where all could see it and handed it down to Kanoe. The paper read: ‘I’d like her to get naked and carry me around like a pony.’ This time she was not asked to read her task aloud, Natsuki was already in the process of announcing it. At first an incredulous silence permeated the auditorium, quickly broken by a flood of murmuring. Masked faces swiveled toward each other and uniformed bodies leaned in. It being a college setting, several hands shot into the air. Natsuki picked one at random.

“Wait. That’s not allowed right? We can’t make her get naked can we?” the chosen student called out.
“Completely irrelevant.” Natsuki answered, firmly shaking her head in negation. “Hence the masks. Anybody who would oppose this gathering is…indisposed, and there’s no way to identify any of you. This event is occurring outside of school auspices.” The other hands dropped and the questioner hesitated before regaining her seat. Again silence predominated as the students digested the new information. If all the rules had been suspended, then what sort of treatments would they be allowed to suggest for Kanoe? Anything at all? A trickle of those in attendance retreated to the exit. Hands shot up only to swiftly descend without being called on, then a voice asked directly, “Can we make new suggestions?” Natsuki grinned.

“Of course you can.”

There followed a flurry of rustling as hands found any convenient paper to scratched new ideas upon. Natsuki spoke again in the midst of the activity, saying, “As you all consider your new plans I’ll leave it up to you to undress our performer.” She indicated Kanoe in an inviting gesture and in seconds a trio of the students streaked up the aisle and ascended onstage. Buttons sprang into the spotlight and careened away as Kanoe’s blouse was flung open. Kanoe’s arms were yanked backwards to allow the shirt to be dragged off her body and discarded, leaving her half bare in the hot light. Two students commenced a tug of war over her skirt, laughingly rending the fabric almost into halves. She heard the pleats rasp and individual snap of threads when they gave way. Rough female hands clumsily grasped her waist and lifted her bottom while the other two lifted her knees until she was airborne. She tilted sideways, nearly split onto the floor as one girl let go of her to pull her ruined skirt down her legs. Elastic sunk into her back once her attackers gained purchase on her bra. The undergarment stretched above her breasts, giving all present a momentary peek before the girl trying to remove it lost her grip and the garment whipped back to its accustomed place with a loud crack. Fingers curled under the waistband of her panties, digging nails across sensitive flesh, and abruptly even that scant protection was gone, followed quickly by her bra as its clasp gave way. Fully naked before them, Kanoe saw Natsuki bend down before her. She bid the three others to hold her in a standing position, which they accomplished immediately. Held up in the glaring spotlight, flagrantly exposed to the crowd, Kanoe felt something hard jam between her buttocks, and Natsuki’s firm palm steadying her. Natsuki gave her no time to conjecture as to the nature of the object nestled against her rear, and Kanoe only had time to note that it had a greasy coating. Then Natsuki shoved. The tapered leather plug sank into her rosebud painfully, but did not penetrate. Another shove widened her. Her muscles shook. She felt Natsuki place a knee against the plug and press her weight on it. Now she felt her backside widening from the savage intrusion, gradually gaping. Then with a final burst of pressure the knob of the plug squeezed through her entrance and lodged deep inside her. Her ass relaxed around the violating object, holding the stem in place. Natsuki took her hand and forced her to feel the long tassel that dangled from the plug, a shock of hair like a horse’s tail. “Now you may go and collect everybody’s new suggestions.” She informed her with a swat on the ass. One of the girls who had stripped Kanoe shoved her to her knees, then unceremoniously plopped herself onto Kanoe’s back. “Giddy-up slut!”

Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:57 pm
Profile YIM

Though most did not approve of her apology, it was enough to satisfy Natsuki and that was all that mattered in this little game. Kanoe noticed some students leave. Good, some are starting to get bored. Now if only the majority would do the same.

The dark witch said nothing to Natsuki's comment. She knew humans were cruel to each other especially if they can never receive blame for their actions. It is like those fools who act like jerks over the internet, knowing that no one can stop them from doing so. Her heart sank as she heard the requirements for this to end. Every member of the audience had to leave before this torture was over. This could take all day and night.

Kanoe's face grew paler as the next suggestion was waved before her. No, they could not do this to her! She looked up at Natsuki, her eyes wide. "Please no.." But the being was already reading her fate outloud into the microphone. The audience was just as shocked. Hands rose asking if this was right. But any glimmer of hope that sanity would return to the audience was shot down when Natsuki stated the rules did not apply here.

Those who did not flee from this new power gazed at Kanoe with a new evil glint in their eyes. She knew she was really screwed now. The witch could only look up at Natsuki, hoping for some mercy from the monster. Hearing the sound of rapid footsteps, she turned in time to be tackled and grabbed by three masked students. The being's power kept her from rising to her feet and defending herself as the three women closed in on her like a pack of hungry wolves.

"Let go of me!" she growled, "St-Stop!" The threats went unanswered as the crowd laughed as her blouse was pulled off her body followed by torn pieces of her skirt. When she was lifted to her feet the pressure was no longer there but at this point the three girls had her well held as they relentlessly tore away her uniform and clothes. "Please stop!" she said in a more pleading tone, "Please." Her necklace clatters to the hard wood floor, leaving her completely nude before the audience. Kanoe's cheeks flush in embarassment and anger as everyone gaped at her beautiful body.

Though there were a small few that were shocked and afraid of what was happening, the rest of the crowd cheered and were hungry for more. Kanoe's head hung low, trying to hide her face before the cruel eyes of her audience. She tugged at her bonds but the women held her in place. Her eyes suddenly went wide as she felt something thick and hard push up against her anus. "No!" she cried out in shock. The witch struggled harder but it was no use. She was held in place as little by little, the plug forcing her apart to fit it's size. "Ahhhnnnn! Please no more! I'm sorry!" She screamed as the pressure finally ended, her puckered rear sealing around the other end of the plug. Reaching behind her, she felt a tasseled tail sticking out of her rear now.

Tears began to trickle down her cheeks as she was forced down to her hands and knees. She grunts as a woman sat on her back and began swatting her ass and grinding her heels into the witch's sides. Kanoe whimpered as she began her slow journey around the audience. Her body shook and wobbled whenever someone decided to kick her. The slips of paper crumpled in her hand as she continued to crawl from row to row. All she could see were the eyes looking at her through the masks, looking down at her like she was nothing more than an animal.

After what seemed like an eternity, Kanoe managed to crawl back up onto the stage. She held up a hand of crumpled suggestions, tears dripping onto the smooth wooden floor. "Why.. Why are they doing this to me?" she whimpered. The witch knew why Natsuki would do such a thing or at least she thought she did. But these were students, other humans that were tearing her apart piece by piece. Why did they want to do this to her so badly? "Please," she begged, "Please no more. I don't know what they will do to me next. Please, I'm sorry. I'll try to be a better servant, a better slave. J-Just... Just help me learn... Please.."

Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:30 pm

“No.” Natsuki responded sternly. “You’re only afraid and desperate to escape punishment. You don’t actually want my attention. You haven’t realized yet that you should want it, that I’m kinder and more considerate to you than you deserve. You can endure more yet.” Kanoe’s rider wore a quizzical expression. Her stare shot from Natsuki to Kanoe like ping pong balls. Natsuki prevented any questions by a peremptory slice of her hand through the air, and then pointed back at the seats to dismiss the girl.

“But I’m not finished yet!” the student protested, jamming her heels into Kanoe’s ribs and slapping her back with her braid.

“You’ll get to play with her more. She’s performed your task.” The student grunted her assent and swung herself around to dismount. A resounding slap landed on Kanoe’s backside as her pouting rider parted company with her. The crowd clamored for the next humiliation to commence, breathlessly awaiting Kanoe’s further subjugation. “Continue now.” Came Natsuki’s command to her. The wads of paper crumpled in the witch’s fists had loosened. One had fallen out of her fingers and lay open on the stage. Its instructions were nearly illegible from being soaked through with sweat. Natsuki’s tapping foot made a tally of each second Kanoe wasted struggling with the smeared ink. When she understood it her mouth went dry. The students were horrible. They were beasts. Natsuki bent down and snatched the message up impatiently. Even her eyes widened as she read it. “They certainly aren’t sympathetic.” She remarked.

One of the countless students had taken a fancy to Kanoe’s role as a human pony and had decided to extend the comparison. A carrot would be involved. A humorous addition, although degrading, and only a part of the treatment she’d just read. Natsuki spoke into the mike. “The newest game is this ladies and staff. I quote, ‘Kanoe should be tied up and shown she’s just an animal. We students can fuck her with a thick carrot until she wants to come. We’ll make her eat it, and we’ll make her insult Clarice, her lover, for the privilege of orgasm.’ That sounds pretty despicable to me.” Natsuki shrugged. “Why don’t we proceed?”

Students filed merrily up the aisle. One of them swung a carrot round and round by its leafy top. The others sorted through their purses for interesting accessories with which to humiliate their victim. Natsuki had gone for the moment, but the pressure of her invisible tentacles had reasserted itself so that Kanoe could do nothing but wait for her defilement on hands and knees. The evil students ringed her, taunting her. The suggestions hadn’t said anything about physical pain but many of her tormenters reached out anyways, directing cruel slaps across her face and ass, hauling on her nipples. And then Natsuki was back and she bore rope. At her command Kanoe’s classmates lifted her overhead and carried her over to the director’s chair where they deposited her, shoulders down and legs splayed wide in the air. Her arms were tied by the wrists around the chair’s back, and her legs were levered down so that her ankles could be fastened the chair’s legs. The faux tail streaming so degradingly from her asshole lay across her pussy, a fact that one of the students corrected by swatting it aside so that her bare sex lay exposed to the entire auditorium. With Natsuki’s advice guiding their methods the students crossed and re-crossed Kanoe’s body with rope. Loops captured her bountiful tits and squeezed them red. Diamond patterns appeared in the cord encircling her body for aesthetic effect. It was not a comfortable position. The rope was rough and untreated. The position only grew worse when they decided that it would be more fun if her legs were tied into place by only her toes. Last of all, the carrot was wiggled between her labia and pushed down. The dry vegetable sank into her sex, abrading the tender canal all the way down.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 am
Profile YIM

She did not want to endure more. She wanted it all to end. Things were going to grow worse as the audience lets forth their most sadistic of desires. The reason she was on the stage was no longer relevant. The students were merely drunk on this power they had over the witch.

Kanoe grunts in pain as the girl kicks and hits her with the silver clasp. She was unsure if she was thankful or not for this task being over. The witch quickly found that she should not be. The next message was covered in sweat and perhaps even her tears. But she made out the jist of it and knew she would not last. Natsuki took the note and seemed have the same thought.

The witch trembled, not moving as she sat on her knees. Her rear still burned from the butt plug that was jammed deep inside her. Every motion of her hips caused the rod to grind against her tight passage in a mixture of pain and some pleasure. But the reason she stopped moving was because she simply stopped fighting it. This audience was not going to stop until they destroy her. She was the witch and they were the angry mob bearing pitchforks and torches.

Tears ran down her cheeks as Natsuki read the slip of paper out loud. This was a task she would not be able to complete. There was no reason to bring Claire into this, she will just let herself break and hope that will be enough for them.

She felt the pressure of Natsuki's power upon her body but it did not matter now. Kanoe had given up. Thinking about how these students could do this to her was nearly enough to drive one to madness. Why was this happening to her? She never did anything so cruel to any of these students. But mob mentality was in control here.

Kanoe sobbed openly as she was taunted and slapped. Loud cries of pain sound through the auditorium as they began to pinch and twist her nipples. She was lifted off the floor and carried to the director's chair. Her body was tied with rope in a painful and awkward position, exposing both her sex and her tail. The woman's entire body trembled as she saw the long carrot coming towards.

"Please... Anyone..." she sobbed softly, looking up at Natsuki, "Save me.." But no help would come. She cried out in pain as the dry carrot pushed deep into her tight slit. The witch could feel the cool carrot grinding against her inner walls, sawing up against the plug inside her body. The thrusts began sending red searing pain through her loins as she was dry fucked with the vegetable. Kanoe continued to beg and plea for forgiveness, sobbing almost incoherently as she was reduced to nothing but a toy for everyone to play with. Slowly her body began to react as the carrot began to soak in her juices making it slide in and out much easier. The woman continued to whimper but now she groaned softly as the rough texture of the carrot brought forth tingling heat and pleasure to her abused passage. "Nngh... No more.. Please..."

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Begging only served to embolden the students, who discussed in vivid terms what they would inflict on Kanoe’s helpless body. Anyone with any sense of guilt had either already left the assembly or were keeping their feelings to themselves. All Kanoe saw were polished white masks and crisp white uniforms, with Natsuki nowhere to be seen. Her only source of salvation had left her to her fate. There was no one left to plead with.

Pandemonium ensued. Like an army of giggling demons the girls fought over Kanoe’s choicest bits of flesh, clawing and pawing, or prodding her with the sharp tips of pens and pencils. They wrote lewd messages on her skin, or scrawled pictures of genitalia or crude caricatures of the witch herself; giant breasted grotesqueries depicting her fornicating with beasts or worse. They reamed her with the carrot harder the more she screamed and the mere sight of blood tainting its orange skin did nothing to discourage them. The leather bulb buried in her ass was pumped and twisted vigorously to elicit whatever noises Kanoe cared to make. All through the torture they took pains to arouse her. Her clit and her tits were the subject of constant fondling. The vibration feature of their cell phones saw use as they pressed the thrumming objects against hard nipples and sore pussy, watching for signs of impending climax before pulling them away. Like inquisitors with their very own sorceress they plied her with questions, demanded that she recant her ways, urged her to denounce her beloved Clair in exchange for absolution which they refused to give. The cell phones were also good for taking pictures, and they snapped plenty of them during Kanoe’s ordeal. Once the carrot had become mushy inside Kanoe’s passage the girls made good on their promise and shoved the soggy vegetable into their victim’s mouth. “Chew it bitch. Chew it and swallow!” they demanded, urging her on by dragging their wicked fingernails across her stretched legs. It tasted of her own bitter brine. This too they photographed, letting Kanoe see the images before sending them to classmates. Once they realized that their host had gone absent the abuse only worsened.

The rules of the game that Natsuki had laid out in the beginning were discarded in favor of the audience’s own particular whims, with one exception; Kanoe was still forbidden to cum. She cried for release. “Cry louder,” the girls said. If she appealed to their consciences they simply called her a whore and settled their bare pussies over her mouth, riding her face to their own joyous orgasm. She became choked with the hot scent of cunt. The taste of crotch after crotch lingered on her tongue, some of them less than hygienic. And still they denied her release. Then the men came, the pair of teachers from the first row. They ascended the stage while loosening their belts. The masked girls parted to permit their approach, awed nearly to silence by the knowledge that some anonymous members of the school staff sanctioned their actions, and passively observed as the men undid Kanoe’s bindings and bent her over the chair. One in front and one behind the instructors shoved their sweaty cocks past her juicy lips and pumped away. The man sawing his rod between Kanoe’s legs punctuated his thrusts by slapping her soundly on the behind, occasionally yanking on her horse’s tail for variety, while the man penetrating her throat held her jaw open to make her slobber over his heavy organ.

Hours passed. Semen and feminine musk accumulated on Kanoe’s skin. Her hair was matted with it. Tooth marks and the long tracks of rope burns glared crimson alongside multi-colored bruises on her arms and legs, on breasts and on her belly. At long last they left her alone on the stage, hogtied with sex toys energetically pulsing in every available orifice. Then she heard footsteps, and a silhouette crossed the spotlight, sending a chilly shadow over her.

“You look dreadful.” Natsuki commented. Her voice quavered, tight. “I’m sorry Kanoe. I should have come back sooner.”

Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

Everything was a blur of motion. The dark witch felt hands all over her body. Nails dig into her skin, threatening to tear flesh from bone. Taunts and giggles were muted before her constant screams of agony. She could feel piercing pain from various pens and pencils jabbing into her skin. Kanoe was uncertain if she was feeling blood or sweat dripping down her nude body anymore.

Her entire body burned like fire as rope dragged across her pale skin and hands slap her fact and anywhere they could reach. Kanoe's vision blurred from the tears she continued to shed. They asked her questions, secrets she may only know while others ordered her to denounce her lover. She would not give them that satisfaction. The only words that left her babbling lips were cries of forgiveness and begging for Natsuki to save her. The monster was the only person who could free her from this hell.

The carrot was torn out of her twitching sex. Her muscles ached while her loins yearn for release. Despite the pain, that only made the pleasures all the more pleasing. Her body writhed, trying to lean closer to the kinder touches. But they were careful. She felt her body twitch violently but they would pull away immediately keeping just on the brink while her sanity continued to slip away. The taste of the mushy carrot made her gag but hands forced her to chew it while fingers stroked her throat. She swallow the mixture of juice, blood, and vegetable until it was all gone.

The girls made it into a game. They took bets on how loud and how long they could make the poor witch moan and beg before reaching the breaking point. But of course they never gave her the bliss she desperately desired. Kanoe's eyes began to lose light as the tears continue to stream down her cheeks. She was not being shattered by a monster but by other students, humans. This was the cruelest thing she had ever suffered.

The witch could smell the thick musk of sex upon her face as women grind their hips into her face. She did not resist for a moment. Kanoe began licking and sucking each and every girl in hopes that one would give her bliss. She became a slave, a pet to each and every one of them. Everyone lost count on how many students she sucked off before the teachers stepped in.

Kanoe was dead weight as she was lifted off the floor. Her bindings were adjusted but the witch did not struggle at all. She tried to rub herself but hands quickly grabbed her own, leaving her sex twitching violently. But the two men brought her a small mercy in their own form. She found herself groaning in glee as they layed her over the chair and began to pump their hot sweaty cocks into her mouth and pussy. The witch squealed but sucked wantonly. She climaxed almost instantly as she bucked and ground back into the thrusting hips of the teacher. She did not even notice the camera phones still taking pictures of her ordeal.

Time lost all meaning. She could not see anything in the world anymore. Kanoe's eyes lost all light to them as she layed on the floor hogtied. Marker, semen, and some blood covered her entire pale form from head to toe. Large dildo vibrators hummed and bucked automatically into her sex, ass, and mouth. For all she knew, she was still being fucked by countless students and teachers. Her hell never ended. Half lidded eyes did not waver as she came long and hard again as a shadow took her form. Natsuki had come to save her from the demons in human form. But how much of Kanoe was left?

Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:27 am

All at once the vibrators died, becoming nothing more than inert plastic protruding from between Kanoe’s legs. Natsuki swept down onto her knees and placed a cool hand on the witch’s hip to tame her thrashing so that she could pry the heavy toys out of her pet. Buckles clattered behind Kanoe’s head, and she felt Natsuki’s fingers pulling loose the leather straps that had been holding one of the toys in her mouth. Her cheeks stung as the fastenings were peeled out of the furrows they had pressed into her skin, and abruptly her mouth was empty, free to taste clean air after so many hours of petroleum flavored dildo. The muscles of her jaw ached. Saliva poured past her lips like molasses but at least her tongue could move again, at least she could swallow without choking. Natsuki rolled the glistening faux cock away so that Kanoe wouldn’t have to look at it and moved on to the others, taking the care to draw them out slowly enough for her body to adjust.

“That’s better isn’t it?” Natsuki stated. Suddenly there was a bucket next to her. Where it had come from Kanoe hadn’t seen, but it sloshed when Natsuki dipped her hand in it, and it smelled sweetly of lemons. Vague steam ghosted above the bucket’s rim. “Brace yourself.” Natsuki warned, withdrawing a white rag festooned with trembling bubbles before beginning to scrub at the markings covering Kanoe. The crude pictographs bled away at the hot touch of the rag. More wonderfully, the water seemed to absorb the pain that resided in her various small wounds and brushed away the itching, greasy filth that coated her. At first Natsuki was gentle, but over time she scrubbed with increasing vigor, determined to polish a fresh sheen into Kanoe. The rag wiped over the witch’s face, trailed suds between her bruised breasts, cleaning even the bottoms of her feet, and ending at last on her much ravaged cunt. Natsuki lingered there, shameless, massaging Kanoe’s sex firmly. The cloth was an ointment that Natsuki worked into the rawest creases of Kanoe’s folds, a lotion to smooth rough, inflamed skin. Of course, there were also Natsuki’s fingers to consider, fingers that seemed content to massage and stroke through the soft muffle of the washrag for as long as Kanoe did not object. The pressure was anything but innocent of course, but it was exceedingly gentle, and Natsuki’s attentiveness was much kinder than Kanoe’s previous callous use. All the while Natsuki hummed a simple, formless melody, murmuring “I’m here. I’m here.” Kanoe’s skin dried quickly under the throbbing stage lights, but her sex grew steadily moister.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

The humming vibrations that rippled through her teeth and brain as well as her ass and sex came to a sudden end. The feeling of fullness remained as she weakly sucked on the dildo in her mouth. Her hips rocked as if still being pumped by hot sweaty cocks. The cool touch of her mistress caused her body to spasm, trying to withdraw from whoever was taking his or her turn with her now. But the touch remained, holding her in place as she began to feel her bonds being removed.

With her limbs free, she instinctfully curled up on the floor. If it were not for the hand on her already, the witch would have no doubt tried to shrink to the smallest possible size. The fingers carefully removed the straps around her head. The rubber dildo slid from her lips, leaving behind a trail of drool and choking coughs. Kanoe sobbed, making incorherent sounds as she raised her arms to cover her face. The sounds grew fainter as her sore jaw just could not manage to move anymore.

The other dildos were eased out of her body. Her muscles twitched and clinged to the cruel toys but slowly they soon joined the gag far away from where she was. Kanoe's eyes flutter at the sound of Natsuki's voice this time. She whimpered, still sobbing as she weakly reached and dragged herself closer to the sound of the voice. The witch did not notice the bucket at all but could hear the sloshing of water. Her arms wrap around Natsuki's leg as she layed on the floor. This was the source of mercy and kindness. The woman who would free her from this hell.

The scent of lemons and the feeling of heat was already soothing the young student. She continued to blink back tears as her body was finally relaxing though this could be more due to exhaustion than anything else. Kanoe gasped and whimpered from the touch of the heated rag. But slowly her body adapted and the heat and water soon soaked her abused skin. Her ragged breathing slowed to long deep breaths as Natsuki began cleaning her pet.

As the scrubbing grew harder, Kanoe gritted her teeth. A faint whimper escaped her but she did not draw away. In fact her arms clinged tighter to the woman's leg as her back was cleaned of the sweat and marker. Only when guided to sit up, did the witch finally let go and allowed herself to be moved to where she was needed. The water soothed away her wounds and signs of this horrible nightmare. Natsuki's hands worked their way lower. She knew where the rag was going and slowly spread her thighs.

The witch was unsure what to think anymore. This mixture of punishment and kindness was wearing away at her. If... If she performed better, would she experience more of this tender care? Kanoe rested against Natsuki's body as the rag and the being's fingers stroked gently inside her folds. She gasped softly but did not resist. The soft humming and words made the witch quiver and begin to cry again. She nuzzled into what she could to hide her tears.

"I'm.. I'm sorry..." she whimpered, "I'm so sorry... I'll try to be better... I will try. Please... Please be patient with my failings..." The apologizing and begging went on for as long she could manage it. Her body tingled with delight as the rag continued to stroke her tender sex. Juices began to trickle as once sore muscles began to quiver and twitch slightly. Kanoe's body was liking all this but her mind was too focused on her failings and fear to notice.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:50 am

As soon as Natsuki caught the signs that her pet had become aroused she ceased her stimulation. Kanoe’s weeping, puffy sex was left to throb in the absence of Natsuki’s fingers, but the ache of it helped to bury the sharper pains lancing throughout the rest of her body. Her heart pumped a few beats more quickly. Invigorating hormones suffused Kanoe’s tortured skin until it was flushed and tingling. All at once Kanoe became conscious that her mistress was undoing her braid. As the clasp came loose Natsuki set it aside and carefully set about unwinding Kanoe’s dark coil of hair, patiently maneuvering her locks around and around one another until at last Kanoe was surrounded by a veil of blackness.

“Toss your head.” Natsuki suggested, propping up her stricken witch by the shoulders. “Shake out the sweat.” Natsuki snapped her fingers and the glaring stage lights dimmed. Only faint halos of burnt orange remained in the overhead bulbs until they too eventually faded. The auditorium was quiet without the electric whine of the lights, a lonely quiet occupied only by Kanoe’s hushed sniffling. In the still darkness the emptiness of the place became reality. The students had actually left. Nobody jeered. Nobody waited impatiently for their turn to torment the witch. No masks or camera phones; nothing to see whatsoever. There was nothing but Natsuki’s fragile arms encircling her waist.

“Hush precious. I believe you.” Natsuki whispered, halting Kanoe’s begging lips with her own cool ones. “You’ve learned your lesson, yes, so just lean against me and sleep. Do not worry about those students or their pictures. I’ve made arrangements.” Natsuki chuckled briefly. “Any girl who tries to spread those images around will be taking an unexpected trip to the basement. Oh, the pictures will still exist, but in an album where only you can see them, if you ever feel that you need reminding. Sleep. I will carry you to your room.”

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:48 pm
Profile YIM

The strokes of the rag across her sex ended, leaving the area between her thighs aching from the past ordeal and with anticipation of more to come. The warm waters helped her now cleaned body recover as tingles of both pain and relief spread throughout her entire body. Fatigue and exhaustion continued to ebb away the rest of her strength. Still clinging to the woman, she was fully relying on the monster for support at this point.

She blinked slowly but did not move as she felt the cool clasp be lifted from her back. Her hair was freed of the accessory and soon she felt the woman's delicate fingers carefully undo her braid lock by lock. It felt good, soothing even, like fingers playing with someone's hair. The long raven black hair fell over her shoulders and across her back, hiding the numerous welts and bruises her pale skin suffered during this lesson.

Though it was more a suggestion rather than an order, Kanoe took it as an order. She quickly shook her head, tossing her hair as best as her weary body could. The witch quickly grew dizzy from the sudden motion but it seemed to be enough to satisfy the monster. The sudden snap of Natsuki's fingers made her entire body jump as if expecting another immediate order. With the pain less dominant in her senses, she finally noticed the silence and darkness dimming around them. The student did not realize her eyes were drooping as the light grew dimmer.

Natsuki's cool lips made her gasp. The kiss silenced her and made her swoon against the woman's perfect body. The order to sleep went without resistance. She heard her mistress comforting her and dispelling any worries that she may have. At this point, her own pride did not matter. Kanoe was just happy the lesson was over and that she was being taken away from this hell. Her eyes fell completely shut as the woman continued to speak. By the time Natsuki carried her off the stage, the dark witch was completely knocked out. Her arms hung loosely around the monster's body as faint breaths escaped the unconcious student.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:18 pm

The sound of Natsuki’s voice brought Kanoe out of her reverie, pushing that hellish day on stage to the back of her mind. The present demanded her immediate attention. Already she’d missed a few words. Fortunately Kanoe knew the general form of the feeding ceremony after so many iterations. Natsuki would be asking her about her day, how she felt, whether she’d encountered any problems with her life. She’d be expected to downplay any difficulties and assure her mistress that all was well with her. Nothing exacting, but tedious, for Natsuki invariably waited until she was convinced of her pet’s words. Such sincerity could require a great deal of artfulness and self deception on Kanoe’s part, particularly if life had been hard lately.

“…anything interesting?” Natsuki was saying, not appearing to have taken notice of Kanoe’s momentary absence of mind. “Or anything bothersome I might be able to help you with?” Natsuki smiled, her voice all spun sugar, but Kanoe did not dare to ask any help in this circumstance. Though usually it was safe to accept Natsuki’s offers at face value, during the feeding ceremony they were traps meant to misguide the unwary servant. Any hint that Kanoe was unhappy and her head would be on the chopping block from deviating from accepted formula. Ceremonial rules were inviolable, never to be bent. Discipline had to be maintained.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe could barely hide a faint gasp as she was brought back to the present. Being distracted during this ritual was very dangerous and the student quickly focused on catching up on lost words. Luckily, she did not miss much it seemed. With Natsuki's presence now known to the mortal woman, the witch knew what she must do before answering the monster's questions.

The dark witch rose from her chair and quickly moved herself so she could kneel before her mistress. Her eyes remained lowered, gazing at Natsuki's feet as she considered her answers carefully. But Kanoe could not help but scan the being's body as she fell to her knees. Her mistress did not go overly extravagant during their rituals but kept to simple and removable attire. The monster wore a white robe with gold trim. Various gold cords hung from the robes that ended in small bells that chimed lightly when faint motions were made. The robe was tied tightly shut with a silk sash making even the loose fitting robe reveal some of the being's curves and luscious form. The faint aroma of roses invaded the student's senses as she took a deep breath. Her eyes did not dare rise to check the woman a second time but instead focused on the jeweled toe rings that decorated Natsuki's bare feet.

She learned the hard way about all the traps the powerful being tend to throw at her and they were lessons she definitely did not want to repeat. First, she needed to speak of her problems. Her mistress would not believe her if she simply said there had been no problems so she must speak freely while downplaying her issues as insignificant before the monster.

"My studies continue in both my classes and my magic. Classes have been dull as usual, Miss Saika but are necessary for my education. I still struggle in controlling my mana but I feel my power grow and hope it will assist you in tasks in the future," she shivered slightly and bit her lip before continuing, "Other creatures of the island continue to find and take me as their own. They wear me down in both in body and mind but such things are only minor nuisances as I know I am already owned by the powerful and caring mistress I kneel before right now."

She lowered her head as she spoke the last part, giving a bow of respect to the woman as she used the last problem as a method to also compliment her mistress. "You honor me greatly with your presence, Miss Saika. My spirit soars knowing that this night I was found worthy of your coming and hope that I may prove worthy of your potent seed. You have given me a life worth living and revealed how insignificant my existance was before you found me. My heart throbs knowing that few mortals have this luxury of being able to kneel before you as your loyal servant and slave, Miss Saika. You grant me a body that makes the other students on this island gaze upon me with jealousy and envy. But still such a gift of beauty bears no light against the beauty that stands before me now. I bear no regret showing my love and admiration to you, Miss Saika and hope to prove my love and devotion to you this night once more."

Kanoe's breathing had grown much deeper upon finishing. Her cheeks were flushed as her heart pounded rapidly. Countless rituals had long since worn away her resistance. Every taste of the monster's seed only strengthened the bond she had with the powerful being. She could not think of existing without the seed within her. But further more, her body hungered for the being herself. Soon she would be fed and perhaps more. Her body ached and hungered for all her mistress had to offer her.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm

One of the peculiarities of imposing rules was that anything constrained by them sought out ways to circumvent them. The spirit of the law is absolute, but the letter contains as many holes as a chain link fence. Kanoe had been bidden to keep her gaze low during formal events such as the feeding ritual, to keep her eyes respectfully averted, but Natsuki watched the witch’s eyes as she knelt and knew that she’d glanced at her robes. Caught you Kanoe, you devious vixen. Naughty girl. Naughty, but not disobedient, which was the witch’s saving grace. Technically she’d obeyed the rules and kept her gaze low. It just so happened that she could get a quick view of her mistress’s clothing as she knelt in front of her. Actually, Natsuki was thrilled at the surreptitious attention; it meant her pet was willing to risk punishment just to admire her. Kanoe’s ritual flattery sounded pretty, and Natsuki reveled in hearing it, but it was just beautiful noise compared to the compliment she’d given by daring to take that single glimpse of her mistress. The witch would be rewarded well for that, later on. What purpose did Natsuki have for adorning herself if not to be admired?

Though Natsuki’s attire was relatively simple, she hadn’t chosen it lightly. Her robe resembled that of a Shinto priestess, minus the crimson accents and the inner robe. Its folds overlapped in front diagonally, revealing her slender neck and part of her dainty collarbones beneath her throat. The fabric seemed to be cotton but Natsuki seldom wore something so common; this material came from the phloem of a plant that grew in the fluoride oceans of a world beyond Vanejin space. When in contact with oxygen it had the curious property of emitting a stable static field that repelled proximal matter, essentially a crude organic force field. Consequently, no part of it actually touched Natsuki’s body, suspended as it was less than a millimeter from her skin. Natsuki adored the sensation of nakedness amidst her clothing. Her obi style sash merely kept the robe close to her waist to accent her figure.

As Kanoe knelt in anticipation of Natsuki’s response it was not her erotic flush or husky, shallow breathing that took Natsuki’s interest but the perfection of her pose. Her straight back, chin inclined just so, lustrous braid fallen into her deep cleavage, Kanoe was the ideal example of respectful poise.

“You may disrobe and await my pleasure.” Natsuki intoned, and turned away, confident that her servant would comply. As Kanoe took deep breaths behind her to avoid grunting as she assumed a more demanding posture Natsuki surveyed the room itself. The bed had been made with fresh, correctly folded sheets, with the pillows unwrinkled and propped decoratively against the headboard. She couldn’t feel any grime in the carpet with her bare feet. Every object rested off the floor on a convenient shelf or desktop, spaced apart to avoid an impression of clutter. Natsuki recalled when the room was much less tidy, with occult paraphernalia littering the available surfaces like an arcane hobby shop.

“You’ve become quite thorough with your household chores Kanoe.”

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next