View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Hunting in the dormitories (Vaxirmisa Amanirie) 

Post Hunting in the dormitories (Vaxirmisa Amanirie)
Some missions have been quite exhausting, others not so much. But it was about time to visit the now loved playground Rahs discovered a time ago. The alien being got to the Shokushu campus after reporting back from a mission, and was in the mood to have his fun raping an innocent girl.

The school was very silent, and there were not many students outside nor in the halls, so it was relatively easy to get to the dorms, where he would search for a victim. It did not take long until he saw a white haired girl with a large kimono walking by a corridor some feet away from where he was. He hid behind a corner and looked out cautiously, deciding that that girl would be the one to satisfy him tonight.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Last edited by Raitei on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Post Re: Hunting in the forest (Vaxirmisa Amanirie)
Vaxirmisa Amanirie looked at him, and she just smiled she just noticed him just because she wanted to make sure that he sees her she just wears what she likes to wears. She just wanted to make sure that nothing goes wrong with anything she just didn't know how much she would want to make sure that something doesn't go all the same time she wanted whoever was hunting her. She just stood there on her back to the wall she just didn't realized how much she would want to make someone love her.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Post Re: Hunting in the dormitories (Vaxirmisa Amanirie)
Did she just notice him and stayed calm? This event confused the mercenary, and decided to approach the girl without caring to be seen. Just as he turned the corner, a tentacle appeared from each arm, and an electric current ran through them. They touched every door's handle Rahs walked next to, magnetizing the metal in them so the doors couldn't be opened.

This girl was really strange, smiling at him like he was just another student walking by. He looked carefully at her clothes, and how they covered the beautiful body beneath. When every door was magnetized, Rahs walked up to the white haired girl and asked "What are you doing here all by yourself?", a tentacle from his arm moving between them, getting ready to take off her clothes. He could see the breasts rising with every breath she took. She looks delicious.

SFA---

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:32 pm

I wanted to be there by myself I wanted to see if I could meet a mercenary who would want me. Vaxirmisa Amanirie thought. She just looked at him, and she smiled. She just didn't know how much she would take this without being all by herself she just looked at him, and she found him handsome. She wanted to know what he taste like. She went for him, and hugged him. She just didn't know what she would do she wanted him to love her.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:01 am

"So you can read minds, huh?" he expressed when he heard somehow the word 'mercenary'. This girl was creeping her out, all smiles and no fear. At least there was no resistance, so Rahs couldn't complain. But then, the weirdest thing happened. She reached out, and hugged him. It had been years since he felt someone hugging him, but as much as he liked it, he had a reason to be there, and so did she.

He could feel a need inside her, and maybe he could enjoy this in a more relaxed way. He took her by the shoulders and ripped off the top part of her kimono, her breasts bouncing from the sudden movement. "So you feeling like being taken... I can give you that," and then a tentacle started to bring down the rest of her kimono, while another felt its way inside the girl's mouth and one of his hands took a hold of her left heavy breast. If this girl wanted a go, he wouldn't hold back.

SFA---

Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 am

Vaxirmisa Amanirie moaned inside her head, and she wanted more she just can't stop herself from wanting all of him in her she grabbed onto him, and she can't help herself she wanted all of him she just didn't know why she just she can't believe all she had was this one time thing she wanted him fully take her no matter what she just didn't want to let him go she wants to be all his forever. She just looked at him, and she smiled. I'm a dreamseer, and a telepath. Vaxirmisa thought.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:15 am

"Is that so? Interesting..." he thought, while he felt blood being redirected at his groin. His hand was groping relentlessly her mound, and then grabbed the bra that was hiding her wonderful orbs and ripped it off as well. As he began to tweak her nipple, making it erect, one of the tendrils managed to make the soft kimono fall. Now only the only thing separating them was her panties.

His other hand reached down and caressed her nether lips, "Do you want to be filled with my tentacles and cock?" The tendril near her face got inside her mouth, quickly releasing a strong aphrodisiac for her to swallow, even it didn't seem that she needed any help with being aroused.

SFA---

Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:39 am

Vaxirmisa swallowed the strong aphrodisiac, and became eternity aroused. Oh yes I want your cock and tendrils in me so badly I can't help myself from wanting you so badly that you are the only one in my head. Vaxirmisa thought. She just clunged to him she wanted him all in her she want it, and want it bad her body seem like its getting permanent aroused she can't help herself her eyes went dilated and enlarged. I want you can you make me your sex-slave? Vaxirmisa thought.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:52 am

"You really could use a hard banging right?" he teased, feeling her cunt getting wet through her panties. He teared her last underwear off too, and teased her lips, barely touching them until then he sent a tender shock to her moist area, laughing as the girl reacted to the teasing electric current.

Rahs then inserted two fingers into Vaxirmisa's cunt, and felt something weird. "You're so tight... are you still a virgin?" he asked with a malicious tone. Two more tentacles appeared and sprayed the aphrodisiac over her big orbs and then he slapped them. The mercenary then removed the tentacle from her mouth so he could take a better look at her face.

"If you want to be my sex-slave, you gotta prove your worth," and with that, he pointed to his semi-erect cock that was almost touching her thigh since they were so close.

SFA---

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:13 am

Yes, I'm a virgin, and all right I try my hardest to be your sex-slave. Vaxirmisa thought. She just wanted to make sure that he wants her as his sex-slave she wanted it so badly that she can't help herself she knows that she can't never be good of talking, but she is good at moaning just for someone when they want her to. She starts moaning, groaning, and mewling so much she can't do anything else.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:23 am

Rahs laughed when he heard the confirmation. Immediately he took his fingers away from the cunt, and opened her lips with them. "Say good-bye to your virginity, dreamseer" and from the the top of his hand, a large tentacle sprouted and without warning, entered her untouched hole, ripping through her hymen, and dragging away the rest of her innocence.

The tendril inside her started to release the aphrodisiac as well, and started to twirl around softly. "Now, you kneel down and show me how much you love my cock," Rahs told her with a laugh, and grabbing her head, he pushed downwards, leaving her moaning face just in front of the still growing cock.

SFA---

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:36 am

Vaxirmisa suck on his cock, and showing how much she loved it she just kept it just kept deepthroating him until she can't take anymore of it she just want all of him in her she just loving all second of it she just kept going until he cummed in her mouth she didn't want him to get upset with her so she kept going until she wanted to make sure that nothing will be done she just wanted to make sure that he takes it all from her she wanted him to control her body, and mind.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:43 am

Vaxirmisa quickly began to suck on his cock, almost like her life depended on it. Rahs made a groan of pleasure as his member grew to its full 14 inches. The girl kept deepthroating him and it seemed a bit funny how her tiny mouth struggled to keep the huge phallus inside.

He grabbed her hair as she kept sucking him, and after a while, he could feel an orgasm coming. The monster groaned as his cock began to spasm, ejaculating load after load of hot spunk causing a little bit to drip. "Yeah, swallow it bitch," he told her as he fucked her mouth as she continued to suck the large member.

"Now, you use those big, round tits of yours to keep pleasing me," and then he reached down to pull her breasts up, towards his still erect and powerful cock. A tentacle began to release more aphrodisiac to her mounds, as if serving as a lubricant, while the large one that stole her virginity kept massaging her insides.

SFA---

Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]