View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Eating Out (for Alexander) 

Post Eating Out (for Alexander)
Aegir had slithered through the hallway. He had been able to easily do so as he had used a simple illusion of a student to mask his true identity as he made his way along unwilling to have any scene made at his appearance.

His eyes shifted as he glanced upon the numbers on the doors as he had looked for the right one. Ah there it had been. He stopped before the room, two suit cases, one in each hand though Aegir placed one beneath an arm pit to hold it while a key erupted from his palm as he fit it to the lock. Of course the key had been illusionary though he had used his mind to unlock the door as he simply drew upon his telepathic abilities to unlock the door.

Pushing it opened with a foot Aegir shifted one suitcase to his free hand as he palmed the key again. Stepping through the opened portal Aegir had used a heel to close the door behind him. He had come here considering that his node had spied Alex in the halls with the influx of new students that he had been monitoring. He had liked what he saw and with his node sinking into her memories he had been able to learn a thing or two about his victim which of course made things a little easier on his part.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Post Re: Eating Out (for Alexander)
Alex wasn't in the room when her unexpected visitor arrived, although she was entering the building at the time. The room was fairly Spartan, although there were still a few bags sitting in a corner that hadn't been unpacked yet, because she simply hadn't felt the need for anything in them. There were, however, several fantasy and science fiction novels scattered about.

The time it took Alex to walk from the building entrance to the room provided a little bit of time to settle in, but it wasn't long before she walked in, still wearing her school uniform from classes.

She stopped in surprise at the presence of another student, wondering briefly if she'd walked into the wrong room. But no, her key had worked. Then there was an awkward pause as she tried to figure out how best to deal with this new social situation. "...Hi?"

Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:06 am

Taking in the sights of the books Aegir had paused as he set illusionary suit cases upon a vacant bed. Her love for science fiction and fantasy had made itself apparent and while he dreamt up such devilish ideas he heard a key being inserted into the lock of the door.

His mind had reached out touching upon the surface thoughts of Alex though he had not found anything amiss there. Just thoughts on the day and classes thus far nothing extraordinary. Though that would change when the door had been opened and Alex's gaze fell upon Aegir's illusionary form.

"Hi," the girl said, tucking a lock of red hair behind an ear. It may have been a bit dangerous to assume this form again as he had used it once and could have been recognized though the chances were slim since only one other student had laid eyes upon him in this form and he figured that he could deal with Ryu should she stumble upon him wearing this mask.

Once her hair had been tucked out of the way she extended a hand outwards towards Alex. "I'm Ruby. Ruby Rogers. Looks as if we're going to be roomies if I read everything right."

Character Listing

Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:13 am

Alex paused for a moment before replying. "...Oh, I see." She wasn't entirely happy about this, although she supposed she should have been expecting it. She'd just been putting it out of her mind, because she didn't want to deal with having a roommate. The roommate's appearance didn't cause her any particular worry, however, so Aegir's illusion was perfectly safe for the time being.

The student scratched the side of her jaw for a moment. "Well, um, nice to meet you, Ruby. I'm Alex." And this just about exhausted Alexandra's supply of smalltalk. She supposed she should try at least a bit more, however. "You can put your stuff wherever you want, there's still plenty of room. My stuff is over here," she walked over to one corner of the room, "but anywhere else should be fine."

She opened up one of the drawers, pulling out a t-shirt and tossing it onto her bed, then another and getting out a pair of jeans. She'd been intending to get out of her uniform as soon as she got back. She hadn't expected someone else to be in the room, though...

Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:24 am

Always considering doing less work he made a note about her current thoughts and her undressing, wondering if then would be the idle time to strike. He would of course play it by ear, though he supposed that he could strike now with the dropping of his illusion though of course he had excelled at keeping it up, seeking to improve his illusions as he gave them the practice that he so desperately needed.

Forewarned about her social ineptness from his own node Aegir knew that he would have the added pressure of directing the conversation. He went to unpack his illusionary suit case and equally illusionary things placing them away in draws as Aegir spoke.

"So your into classic sci-fi? I see plenty of Ray Bradburry novels over there. Have you read all those?" she indicated the plethora of novels with a hand as she gestured towards them.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Alexandra perked up a bit at the recognition of the books. Someone with whom she had a shared frame of reference might be a bit easier to deal with. "Yes, I've read them. I think I like his short stories a bit more, though."

She shut the drawer she'd pulled her jeans out of, then mentally shrugged. If she was going to have a roommate, she supposed she couldn't by shy about getting changed in front of her... and she should also at least try to be friendly.

"If you want to read any of the books, you can borrow them. I've read them all, so I won't miss them if they're borrowed for a little while." As she spoke she unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, turning her back to Ruby. "Um, you don't mind if I get changed, do you? I was hoping to get out of this uniform."

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:21 am

"Yeah, he really shines with his shorter stuff. I can usual figure out what's going on about two thirds of the way in during his longer stories, which makes for a dull read for the last quarter of the book or so."

Sinking into Alex's mind there hadn't seemed to be anything amiss as of yet anyway. Ruby smiled, her eyes flickering to the books as she studied various titles before looking back to her roomie. That smile only growing further against her lips.

"Really? Thanks, there are a few titles there that I haven't yet gotten around to reading yet, being bounced around a lot and all. And no I don't mind. Get out of your uniform if you want." Ruby commented her eyes falling to the topmost button of her shirt before looking away, turning her back as her cheeks had gone a little red.

"Sorry, you probably want some privacy about now."

Character Listing

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 am

Since she was also turning away, Alexandra missed Ruby's reaction to the undone button. In response to the question she shrugged, turning to look back over her shoulder. "I suppose if we're going to be roommates we might as well get used to it, right? It's going to be really inconvenient, otherwise."

With that she kicked her shoes off, then continued to unbutton her blouse. It wasn't long before it was tossed onto the bed, along with the skirt which was swiftly removed, leaving her in just her socks and white bra and panties.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 am

Peeking over her shoulder as Alex let out a response she nodded sagely. "So true, so true."

She smiled her eyes lingering there for a moment as Alex undressed before her very eyes. She waited until the clothing hit the bed before making a move. Her mind pressing against the door with telekinetic power to hold it closed in case she had gotten past him and tried to make an escape or if someone had tried to access the room.

Spinning around on her heels Aegir faced Alex's back, pouncing at her, hands grasping at her shoulders in an effort to spin her around before making a sudden motion towards her right forearm.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:53 am

Alex was caught completely off guard, not realizing that there was movement behind her until it was already on top of her. She was easily spun about, crying out in surprise. "What the-!"

Her right arm started to come in an instinctive defensive motion, although she had no clue what she was defending herself against. Had her new roommate gone crazy?

Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:59 am

She seized hold of her right hand since it had been closer. One hand gripping Alex above the elbow, the other at her wrist on the same alarm as she let a grin dance upon the features of her face. With great strength she hurled the girl towards her bed, suitcases vanishing as Aegir scrubbed them out in an instant before Alex could land on them.

Foot falls fell on the dorm's floor as blue eyes sparkled on Alex, the grin still hanging on Ruby's lips as she aproached.

"Now, let's have some fun, shall we?"

Character Listing

Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Alex was a fairly large girl, and not used to being easily tossed around. She was therefore quite surprised when she found herself being easily hurled into the air and landing heavily on top of the bed.

She sat up, staring at the approaching Ruby in confusion. She wasn't really scared, yet, because she had no idea what was going on. "What the hell was that for?!"

A tiny seed of fear began to take root as Alexandra watched the face of the approaching Ruby, though. The other girl's expression somehow struck her as being a bit creepy...

Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:20 am

Sensing her fear Aegir had made it to the edge of the bed. He let that emotion creep into him as he tasted it, the blue eyes of his illusion gazing down at her, the grin still lingering there.

"Why, to better get you into a compromising position," she answered, eyes waiting and watching as she spoke, waiting ... waiting ... waiting ...

Then she bounce hitting the bed with her knees. Her hands going towards Alex's shoulders as she did so, her mind opened and sinking into her own in order to better understand her, better understand what she would do in retaliation before her muscles could even respond.

Character Listing

Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Alex remained shocked long enough for Ruby to jump up on top of the bed and pin her shoulders down. But although she was still feeling creeped out by the way Ruby was acting, Alex still didn't think anything was wrong beyond her roommate being insane.

And Alex didn't like dealing with people, especially not this close up and especially not while she was in her underwear. So surprise and fear began to give way to irritation swiftly rising toward anger. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Get off me!"

Getting thrown off the bed was kind of weird, but she still had a size advantage on Ruby. So Alex didn't think she'd have much trouble when she attempted to sit up and shove the other girl off of her.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:44 am

But that had proved more difficult then she had fathomed. Hands pressing up against her as she gave a shove which had resulted in Ruby not budging.

Ruby grinned down at her, eyes flashing with something akin to mirth while she feed on the change of emotions that coursed through Alex. From surprise and fear to irritation and even anger. But that had not seemed to bother Ruby in the least as she kept herself atop the other girl, knees driving into her sides as her eyes became white and pupil less.

"No," she answered. "I will hardly let you up before acquiring what I want." Flesh had begun to melt away, a writhing mass of tendrils rung his mouth and his torso ended in a mass of tentacles that had served him as legs.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next