View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Bingo! (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Bingo! (Ishtar)
Rahs was very anxious to start again, and Ishtar was silently waiting to be penetrated again, aware of her fate when he would be done with her. This thought made the mercenary give a light chuckle and finally lowered her on his cock, impaling her with it until her flower could take no more. At the same time, the tendril behind her plunged within her anus, the double penetration becoming an obvious thing she enjoyed.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:57 am

Ahhhh!!! Ishtar head shot up in the air as Rahs' huge member was driven deep into her. Her head fell forward as it bobbed in rhythm along with her breasts. Ohhh!!!! Your so big....Uhhhh!!! And it feels so good....

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Her full nude body was bouncing in front of Rahs, every time being impaled by his throbbing member and sending waves of pleasure to her brain. As her head slumped forward and bounced like her breasts, the mercenary was now able to take one of her soft orbs and rub her clitoris with both of his hands.
"You feel so good too Ishtar," Rahs said back to her, a thought of keeping her as a sex slave crossed his mind, but the possibilty of having her and one of her friends at the same time if she stayed there looked more fun. The tendril in her anus began to vibrate, slowly increasing the pleasure.

SFA---

Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Ishtar moaned as she felt his hands move to play with her body. One hand reached down and rubbed her clit. The other hand began to caress on her breasts, leaving just one her mounds free to bounce with each thrust of his throbbing phallus.

Ishtar looked up and saw Raitei just looking at her as he thrusted into her. His mask hid any display of emotion he possessed. Even his bright blue eyes betrayed little. As she looked into his eyes, she could feel the tendril in her rear begin to vibrate. She closed her eyes as she moaned once again.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Indeed staring at Rahs' face is to look at total indifference and a cold gaze if you stare into the vacuum of his eyes. Like if hypnotized by them, Ishtar kept looking at him while her moans filled the room with the verbal proof of ecstasy. It was until the tendril vibrated that she closed her eyes, as if attempting to look at the embodiment of pleasure.

"You like it so much, Ishtar. Wouldn't you like to meet me another day? Maybe with one of your friends?" Rahs told her, starting to persuade her into giving into the pleasure just when his massive cock started to produce the electric current again.

SFA---

Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Ishtar looked in fear at the mentioned of friends. How many other girls on campus had he already taken? Was it anyone she knew? The thought of it given her great concern. Ahhh!!!! No, please...Ohhh!!! please leave my friends alone....UHHHHH!!!

Ishtar moaned as she felt his member electrify again, its pleasure overwhelming her senses. She was going to have a difficult time say anything coherent from this point on.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Rahs chuckled at the show of concern coming from Ishtar's moaning mouth. "Leave them alone? What's to stop me from going after them? Is it that you want to be the only one that gets fucked by me?" he replied, deforming her words of care into others of greed.

Knowing her, the mercenary knew it would take an immense amount of effort for her to think in an appropiate answer. But not to worry, he would wait until she gave in, or distort anything she said. A new tendril with a sucker attached itself to her free breast's nipple and started to do its job.

SFA---

Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:51 pm

No...Ahhhh!!!...I'm must protect....Uhhhh!!!...my friends. There was very little she could do but protest, but she could do that at least. It was the least she could do for friends. As long as she could hold out.

It was getting difficult, to resist. Even now, a tendril reached up and began to suck on her free breast. Ishtar moaned in reaction as she could feel the waves of pleasure on her breasts. Slowly she began to realize she was approaching her next orgasm.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Her words filled with care and friendship sounded funny when she tried to speak between moans. "Protect? Have I done you harm? Do you not enjoy it? Don't want them to feel the same bliss?" Kept saying Rahs, insisting on deforming her protests.

His hand pinched her nipple while her other tit kept being sucked hard, the pleasure spreading thruogh her chest, and at the same time his fast and hard thrusts and her stimulated clitoris sent the same feeling all over her body. Her tightness was pleasing him too, but not enough to have another orgasm just yet, and so he waited there for her reply and her climax.

SFA---

Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Ishtar could feel her nipples get worked over by the sucker and his fingers as she felt herself get closer and closer to orgasm. I....do....enjoy...it...now....Ahhhh!!!! It was getting difficult as she could feel her flower clamp down on his member and it thrusted harder and faster. But I...Ahhh!!! I...do not want to wish...Ohhhh!!!! to corrupt my friends. She found herself on the edge of another orgasm.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Her inability to speak more complex sentences increased like the intensity with which her flower clamped down on Rahs' huge electrified member ramming her every time she dropped. "Hmph... we will see about that..." Replied the mercenary as he felt her orgasm almost knocking her room's door, and with one strong thrust he made sure Ishtar was sent over the edge, her twitching flower pleasing his swollen rod as she experienced bliss yet again.

SFA---

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:32 am

Ishtar back arched again as she felt a very powerful orgasm. AHHHHHHH!!!! Ishtar body's clamped down on his Rahs member as she shuttered in the effects of ecstasy. Her head fell forward, No...matter...how...g-good...it...feels. I...won't willingly....corrupt...my friends.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:48 am

Her whole body shivered and twitched as the powerful orgasm left her with less energy than before. Her flower still clamped on his cock like if not wanting to let go, and after her head fell forward and declared her total loyalty to her friends, Rahs only replied a "Very well then."

The alien noticed the window her room had that enabled him to remain hidden when Ishtar entered. It was facing the school grounds where some students still were there, doing whatever they had to do. "Have you ever been watched while you get fucked, Ishtar? Well, you may not remember it anyway, so no pain in doing so," He told her as the tentacles in her limbs lifted her off his cock, her juices dripping from her lips and the sucker removed itself, as she was turned around and pressed to the glass. Outside, the moon shone brightly enough to let any student be able to watch Ishtar on her window, but it still was dark enough to conceal Rahs' body. Her soft and warm orbs were pressed against the cold glass for the students to see.

SFA---

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:08 am

When Ishtar heard Rahs's reply, she thought her long ordeal was finally over. However she suddenly felt her self thrown against the window. She could feel her swollen breasts, were pressed against the window. As Ishtar looked down below, she could see in the moonlight several students wandering about trying to finish some random task or just enjoying the night before they had to go to bed. However, they all turned to look at the female form that been pressed against the glass.

As Rahs's asked her the question, a look of horror appeared on her face. Oh no...no...Please don't humiliated me like this. She couldn't remember if this had ever happened before, but if she has she didn't want to experience it again.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:36 am

"Oh don't worry Ishtar. They've already started watching. And at much you'd only get a visit to the basement... and if you're really lucky you may even get to be mine to discipline," Rahs told her as he put his cock on her lower lips again. The tendirl in her anus never stopped vibrating and keeping her with an amount of pleasure.

The sucker that worked on her breasts now lowered to her clitoris and did its job on her tender nub, and then Rahs pushed her inner walls once again. "Maybe if you moan too much, you may even make it hard for them to see you with your breath," he added with a slight chuckle.

SFA---

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next