View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Bingo! (Ishtar) 

Post Bingo! (Ishtar)
It had been lovely day. The sun was down, some remnants of its light painting part of the sky orange, while the rest was growing dark. The temperature was dropping a bit as well, and around campus blew a cool breeze, as if trying to relax the diligent bodies of (some) students. But inside Shokushu wandered a lonely mercenary, hunting for its next prey.

It was about time for the last class to end, and students were beginning to go towards their dorms. Exactly where Rahs was, but that wasn't perfect either. He was a towering 6'5 feet, green figure with a tail in the middle of the halls of the dormitories. Tch, time to pick someone at random...

Rahs quickly went for the nearest door and with his control over electricity and magnetism, managed to unlock the door moving the bolts inside it. He quickly walked inside and noticed was there... yet. Good, he thought, turning around to lock the door to arouse no suspicions. It was a somewhat comfy place for an alien like him, and decided to look for things that would reveal just whose room was it that he entered.

But he wasn't allowed by fate. Footsteps came and stopped in front of the door, and he could practically feel ahead in time how the bolt turned and the door opened. He turned his head around quickly looking for a place to hide in. But is there something like that in the room of a pretty blue haired girl for a huge mercenary like him? He saw a window, nevertheless, and quickly opened it, jumping through the space and turning his torso rapidly to grab the ledge outside the window. Rahs made a heavy sigh and extended his hand, closing the window again and making some tentacles with strong suckers appear and attached them to the wall, helping him to hang with no effort at all as he waited to see the girl enter her room. It was darkening outside, so his helm would not reflect any light, making him impossible to notice unless she looked carefully outside.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Post Re: Bingo! (Ishtar)
Ishtar sighed as she entered her room, it had been a long day. All those classes, all those labs, all that homework. It had taken her most of day to do that homework!! Still she was glad to finally be back in her dorm.

She looked around, her room was exactly as she had left it. It was still partially unpacked and despite having two beds, Ishtar was still the only student occupying this room. She had put most of her stuff under her bed, with only her desk being covered in text books. The bed had flower-themed pattern cover a mix of red, yellow, and pink.

I really should unpack, but I am just so exhausted. I just do it this weekend. Ishtar collapsed on to her bed. But at least she done for the day, now it was time to treat herself. Ishtar smiled as she reached up on the nightstand to pick up that romance novel she hadn't gotten to read all week. And it had just gotten to really good part too...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:19 am

It felt like she took quite a while to enter. But maybe he was just anxious needing to hide twice in order for the girl not to alert anyone. Through the wall and window he was barely able to hear anything. It was like she simply disappeared from the outside, and this made Rahs very curious. He decided to wait for a second and then peek inside.

One, two, three seconds, and he flexed his arms, his eyes barely above the ledge and looked inside. No one at first glance. The books on the desk were still there and door was locked. There was her bag, so she entered to at least drop her books. And it was then that he noticed the shapely legs on the flower-themed bed.

Rahs looked more carefully and just like he expected, he saw the soft-looking blue hair he still remembered. There was no doubt when he observed carefully: he hit the jackpot managing to get in the room of Ishtar Rocha. It had been a while since he last saw her. It was at the beach, and she was wearing a tankini with a tie side bottom. He still remembered perfectly. The mercenary certainly enjoyed that time.

"Ishtar, Ishtar, Ishtar... lady luck has brought us together again," Rahs said to no one in particular, noticing that the student didn't even took her uniform off and instead opted to read a book. It was time to make his appearance... or not. The alien decided to wait. She just wouldn't fall asleep with her uniform on, she had to change into her nightwear, or even to more comfortable clothes if she stayed in her room. And it was that strip show he wanted to see. But there was also the chance she left somewhere else... but he would simply jump in to prevent it.

SFA---

Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:34 am

Ishtar found the book she was reading so interesting that she did not pay attention to her surroundings. She rolled over so she was laying on her chest to read the book as got to juicy part. As she rolled she her blouse pull on her tightly on her chest as it strained from her moving around on the bed.

Ishtar sighed. This won't do at all. Ishtar put her book down and walked over to her dresser. It was after class so it was time to where something a little comfortable. Ishtar pulled out an old over sized t-shirt and laid it out on her bed. She then began to disrobe. She took off her skirt first and then slowly began unbuttoning her blouse.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:21 am

It looked like the book was very interesting, Rahs could see it in her face as Ishtar rolled on her bed and continued reading. Her blouse strained tightly, pulling her chest as the clothe wasn't able to stretch due to her movement. The alien certainly enjoyed the sight and couldn't believe how interested she was in the book because she would be able to see him if she looked carefully at the window.

Wonder if she's planning to finish it before changing... I may have to make my move no-- oh, there she goes, Ishtar practically read his mind and decided to take off the uniform she was wearing. She put the book down and headed for the dresser. It was a very impulsive choice, but Rahs decided to do something fun. He opened the window being oh-so-careful not to make noise and a tentacle darted inside, reaching for the book. After making sure it was in its grip, Rahs pulled the tentacle and managed to pull it through the open window and then closed it.

Meaningless prank... but I guess something interesting should happen... The former soldier held the book in his hand as he peeked inside again, noticing that he was pretty close to being discovered as Ishtar put the large t-shirt on the bed. Her movement for taking off her shirt was pretty fast, but then again, it was a very small skirt. Rahs smiled as he was able to look at her panties and how she began to take off her blouse.

SFA---

Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:55 am

Ishtar continued to slowly finish unbutton her blosue as she was unware of the audience stairing through the window. She slid out of her blouse revealing that she had not worn her bra today.

During her last growth spurt she had out grown her last school's uniform and found it too tight to where bras underneath. The Shokushu was slightly roomier, but it required Ishtar to remember that. Today wasn't one of those days.

As Ishtar bent over and picked up her skirt and shirt and put them in her pile of dirty clothes. She stood back up as her breasts jiggled briefly when she straightend up. Ishtar wandered back to her bed to put on her oversided red t-shirt.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:00 am

One by one the buttons of her blouse revealed more skin, until suddenly Rahs saw something he didn't expect to. It appeared that Ishtar didn't wear a bra that day. "My, my, I didn't think you were one of those," he expressed as the blue haired student bent down to pick up her uniform.

Such a succulent body, Ishtar, Rahs couldn't help forming a wide smile as she straightened up to go for her oversized t-shirt with her round orbs jiggling as she did so. By then, Rahs had moved again. When she headed for the pile of dirty clothes, he repeated the process of stealing with a tentacle, taking her large t-shirt which now was in the alien's hand as well as her book.

SFA---

Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:28 am

Ishtar turned clad in only her peach panties back to the bed. It looked empty, in fact it was empty. Ishtar looked in disbelief around her bed. I could have sworn I left my t-shirt on the bed. My memory must be getting worse every day.

Ishtar wandered back to her dresser, looking for her missing t-shirt. I know its around here somewher, maybe I left in the dresser She opened her dresser, nope not there. Ishtar was confused on where she could have put it. Oh well, for now she would have to get another t-shirt.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:30 am

Upon finding her bed completely empty, she turned back to the dresser and didn't find it there either. Of course not, why would it be there? Rahs laughed lightly as she simply stood there trying to think where she put it while having only her panties on. His cock grew semi erect as he looked carefully at her curvy body.

He opened the window noiselessly and sat on the edge, retracting his tentacles and simply sitting there, resting his shoulder on the wall, her t-shirt and book in his hands. "Are you looking for these?" he asked Ishtar, breaking the silence.

SFA---

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:43 am

Ishtar jumped when she heard the voice. Her breasts jiggled as she turned to face the intruder in her room. In front of her the huge muscluar outline of a humanoid creature sat in front of her. The dark green almost blended in to the night except for the grey mask he wore.

Ishtar held up the first shirt she had in front of her. Though she couldn't remember him, she instinctively wanted to be somewhere else. Who are you? What do you want?

Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:11 am

Her round orbs jiggled as she jumped due to his sudden appearance, and turned to face him. The fear was quick to appear in her eyes, and with good reason. Even if they had met once before, she wasn't able to remember him and finding a muscular green figure wearing a helm sitting in front of the window was scary enough.

"I've already answered that once, but it seems I'll have to do it again..." Rahs said, realizing that her tone spoke the truth, not trying to play silly by not remembering him. But was wrong with her? It may be amnesia... but how would she be able to keep studying? She must be very strict with remembering stuff, the mercenary thought as he looked at her eyes. "My name is Rahs, and I'm here to play," he answered, a tentacle sprouting and moving blinding fast towards the door and touching its knob. In that instant, Rahs used his electricity to magnetize the bolt, making it impossible to open.

SFA---

Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:58 am

Ishtar looked over as she saw a tentacle race over to the door. She wasn't sure what it did, but she was positive it was not to let escape. Ishtar looked around as she looked at her options. He was between her and the window, so the window wasn't a good escape plan either.

Maybe, if she kept him talking, she might get the chance to cast a spell. You are here to play? What do you mean here to play? As she finished her comment, she began making hand gestures as she quietly began chanting a spell.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 am

"Déjà vu... oh wait..." Rahs sighed as she asked him what he meant by playing. Would the dialogue go the same way as last time? Well, what could the alien expect from the student with amnesia, he expected her to miraculously remember everything and cut the point. He knew she was able to use some illusion magic, but really didn't think she was trying to cast one as she did the hand gestures.

He would know better next time. "I mean I will have my fun in an intimate way with you," Rahs replied as he put the book down and threw the large t-shirt on the bed and looked curiously at Ishtar.

SFA---

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:11 am

Ishtar had bought enough time for spell to finish casting. There was a knock at the door. "Ishtar are you there?" a female voice said. She hoped that Rahs would take the bait. Then she might have a shot at the window.

Still it was really weird, she could have sworn she had gone through this before with Rahs. Did she? Her memories offered her no help as she could catch fleeting memories that denied her the answers she sought.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 am

Huh...
It was a female voice outside the door. She was calling for Ishtar. Oh well, that's just great... gotta do something fast... But what would he do? The option to go for the girl outside and keep them both for entertainment was a splendid idea, but how would he do it? Would he just go open the door and take her inside?

But wait, Rahs also knew that Ishtar would definitely not go down without trying. Last time on the beach she created an illusion of herself trying to get away from him, but failed thanks to her backpack. Was the girl outside also an illusion? He didn't know if it was worth taking the risk. But wasn't there also a wise saying about being too greedy and losing everything if you tried to take more? Well, maybe Rahs didn't know it, but he knew how to be careful.

The tentacle that hovered around the air after magnetizing the knob quickly went around her neck, though didn't have any plans to choke her of course. "You better not yell for help," the mercenary said, the tentacle ready to muffle her if she even opened her mouth.

SFA---

Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next