View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Lesson in Power (Seraph) 

Post A Lesson in Power (Seraph)
Kanoe lets forth a half sigh, half moan from her lips as she wearily sways to the door. Her cheeks were slightly flushed from another day of tasks for Natsuki. Two years ago she may would have felt disgusted with herself but now she found herself looking forward to the meetings. She no longer felt humiliated and found herself longing for another taste of the monster's seed. With a fresh dose in her belly, she was content and glowing with faint arousal.

She enters her room and locks it as usual. Her fingers were already fumbling at the buttons of her blouse, eager to leave her uniform for something more comfortable. But her eyes fell to the table in the center of the room. The candles were already lit but she knew Clarice could not be back yet. The question soon became null when the witch's eyes came upon the large black book waiting for her on the table.

Kanoe did not realize she had stopped undressing, leaving her blouse halfway unbuttoned. The candle light brought a soft glow to her partially revealed breasts and shadows danced between the depths of her cleavage. Her eyes never left the book as she found herself more and more curious, wanting to know what was inside. The cover and bindings held no decorations, completely black with no title or author to see. So many questions and mysteries were around this unknown book but none seemed to register in the student's mind. She just wanted to crack it open and see what was inside.

Sitting down in the chair, she began to flip through the countless pages.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:36 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Lesson in Power (Seraph)
Ever since the Darklight Grimore had vanished half an hour ago Seraph had been growing progressivly more bored. With nothing to do to pass the time, and his inability to 'see' most students preventing him from seeking entertainment, he had been getting impatient. However when he felt the tingling in his body that was the Darklight Grimore's alarm spell that faded. It seemed that it had found someone for him.

A quick couple of words and Seraph feels himself fade out of existance for a moment before everything comes back into focus.

He was in what appeared to be a dorm room, and a single student was sitting at her desk reading the Darklight Grimore. Wait, I can see her clearly. That is a first. As he looks over her carefully he notices that she not only has magic, but seems prepared to do anything to learn more.

Seraph closes his eyes and visualises what pages the book has shown her, one page from the 2nd chapter that described one of Seraph's more powerful foes, a demon lord who had been second in power in hell for a time that ended with the statement *For sins of Rape and Murder Destroyed in my 342nd year* and two fairly simple incantations of dark magic, one that uses shadows to create chains of binding and the other is just a standard bolt, only it is a vastly more efficient spell than normal as Seraph himself made it after spending 5 minutes testing out various structures.

Drawing his mana 'bubble' in as tight as he could to avoid her noticing it Seraph settles down to watch. He will wait as she reads for a bit before approaching her about her 'stealing' his book.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:09 am
Profile YIM

The book had a strange vibe to it as the witch continue to drink the knowledge it had to offer. It was strange, most tomes required her notes to translate but these runes she seemed to have no difficulty reading. It was almost as if the words were being thrown inside her head as she looked at the various symbols.

She found herself reading about a demon lord but it seemed to be from a different point of view and the date seemed to make it sound like a diary than a spellbook. Where did Claire find such a book? Her eyes widen slightly as she came across incantations for spells. The words seemed fluid to her and she could not believe that a spell could be channeled so simply.

Fingers fumbled for a pen as she began writing on a pad of paper to the side. After much reading and rereading, Kanoe sat back in her chair and sighed. Her eyes closed as she held out her hand and began to channel her mind. The candles flickered and danced from unseen forces as the spidery words of magic fill the room. Theads of shadow began to gather and weave together into thick black links. The links form together to long slender chains formed from the shadows. Opening her eyes, she smiled faintly at the results. Even her lack of control did not stop her from attempting this spell.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:23 am

Suddenly the book flicks open to the first page of the first chapter, a description of the author. Although the Darklight Grimore dosn't translate Seraph's true name, giving a spell caster that sort of power over him would be a bad idea, it does translate everything else. As soon as she reads the first page it quickly flicks through to the next the page in the first chapter, and the next until she has finished reading it. Which, as it is the shortest chapter being only a few pages long, does not take much time.

Waiting until she finishes reading the chapter Seraph speaks, shattering the spell that conceals him as he does so. I supose you have an explanation as to why you are in possesion of my stolen book? His voice is reasonable, understanding. As if he is prepared to offer her a chance to explain why she has something of his. Two of his wings slowly flap behind him, while another two are wrapped around his body. The combination of the four wings of light easily illuminating the entire room and the chain of shadows she made earlier stands out all the more in the sudden surge of light.

Nothing betrayed the fact that he knew the Darklight Grimore had not been stolen, and his sudden appearance and word selection, combined with the chapter she had just read, was designed to get her to realise he had written the book. Considering her nature, if she believed that he was the author of such a powerful tome of magic manipulating her into providing him entertainment would be so much easier, and much more enjoyable.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:43 am
Profile YIM

The woman gasped softly when the book suddenly flipped towards the front of the book. The shock would have normally forced her away from the obviously magical book but her eyes remained glued to the text as she read each and every word. It seemed to be about the author of the book. As she finished one page it would automatically flip to another, leaving the witch unable to stop herself from reading what the tome wanted read. Her focus drawn away from her spell, the chain links unraveled and returned to the shadows once more.

"Ah!" she cried out in shock not by the being's voice by the bright light that now filled her room. It was enough of a jolt to tear her attention from the book and move away from both the table and the angel now standing on the other side of the room. A hand was covering her vision from the sudden change of illumination as well as a futile guard between her and whatever this being was.

It took a few moments for the words to register in her head. Her thoughts were still swimming from reading pages from the enchanted book. She could not recall the last time she held such focus in anything she read. But it seemed the book belonged to this angel, the descriptions matched at least. The witch frowned slightly about the mention of stealing the book.

"This book was here when I arrived. Perhaps my roommate brought here. I do not know," she replied calmly, still backing away from the angelic being, "If you are here for the book, fine. It seems I have no claim to it anyway." It was a pity but she did have plenty of text to read through already. At this point there was no reason to pick a fight with some powerful creature that wrote the book she was just reading.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:55 am

At her words Seraph shook his head in annoyance. Her soul showed him how strongly she felt about her roommate, perhaps he could use that against her. Then it seems I will have to punish her for stealing. I could never stand thieves.

Seraph walked forward and collected his book, waving his hand over it and causing it to flicker to a certain page in the 4th chapter before snapping it shut. All the while seemingly ignoring the student who he now knew was called Kanoe.

However he had relaxed his control over his mana 'bubble' causeing the entire room to suddenly start overflowing with mana. As he had walked over to the book more and more mana had poured out, until the entire room was a whirling storm of loose mana.

Finished with the book he suddenly looked over towards Kanoe, and as her body reacted to the mana in the air asked Is something wrong?

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:09 am
Profile YIM

"As I said before, I do not kno..." Her breath caught in her throat as an immense feeling of pressure crashed down upon her body. Shivers ran up and down her spine as every fiber of her being stood on end. She did not see anything without mana sight up but the air around her felt like it was crackling with electricity as if she were in the middle of a storm.

Her senses heightened as the mana soaked into her body only to rush out from her already saturated form. She could hear her heart beating, the air whistling by her ears. Every shuddering breath sent pleasing shivers through her body as she felt her breasts heave against her lacy black bra. Nipples poke through the soft fabric, throbbing with heated blood as they drag along the inside her blouse.

Despite the disorientating and overwhelming feeling. Her body felt supercharged and awake. She could feel power flowing inside her, giving her a euphoric feel different from what her mistress's seed tends to bring her. Shaking her head, she leans against the wall behind her as she tries to get her bearings.

"Wh-What are you...doing to me?" she asked, "I.. I said I do.. I do not know how it got here.. Claire is.. Is still in class.. She couldn't have.." Her breathing grew deeper, still trying to adapt to the sudden increase of mana now flowing into her body. The magic was causing her senses to go wild, arousing her body more and more. This monster must be the cause of it but how could she fight it?

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:21 am

Doing to you? Tch. If I was doing something to you it would be more like this. Seraph clicked his fingers, and in response the light in front of Kanoe seemed to focus, to shape itself. Soon a flower made of light had been formed and the light solidified making it tangible Seraph pointed at it, casting the two enchantments that made flowers like that so useful. Compel, to ensure she grabbed it and refuses to let it go, and Hypersensitivity, so that as long as she touched it the slightest touch on her body would send her trembling in pleasure.

Seraph watched impassivly as she reached out and grabbed the floating flower, and than pointed his fingers at her feet before flicking them up to point at the roof. He didn't bother to cast a spell, instead all his pointing had done was focused the mana in the air at her feet before sending it dancing across her body, the sensation amplified several times by the flower Kanoe now held. That is me doing something to you. Maridonas. At the word Maridonas the hypersensitive spell in the flower goes dorment, waiting for him to reactivate it.

Seeming to not even notice the state Kanoe's body is in Seraph continues So you say you have no idea at all how my book could find its way into your room? You say that it does not interest you in the slightest? Because the fact remains that you did intend to use it for yourself. Didn't you? His tone turns hard and harsh. A single paragraph of the 1st chapter tells the fate of the last being who stole the Darklight Grimore, and the fate of several others who gained access to it while it was missing. Since the only information Kanoe has on Seraph is the 1st chapter of that book he had decided to play on the fears it could create. After all, he was described as the punisher of all sins, and since he could see her soul from the very start she must have a great many that he could 'punish' her for.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:01 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes widen as the lights formed together into a single brilliant flower. She blinked slowly but could not turn away from it as she walked closer. The witch could only think about picking it up and that was exactly what she did. She gasped as her entire body tingled even more. Her eyes were already beginning to cloud over, unable to fight off the enchantment as Seraph focused his mana onto her body.

"Uhhhnnn..." her knees wobble and gave way under her weight. Her entire body trembled as the pure energy crackled over her hypersensitive body. By the time the spell was deactivated Kanoe could feel her sex twitching and her juices running down her thighs. She was completely defenseless against a being such as this.

Taking deep breaths to try and calm the blazing flame in her belly, the witch did not notice she still held the flower. Kanoe did not even think about letting go of it. She pants softly as she forced herself to look up at the brilliant angel. "Of.. Of course I was going to read it," she replied, "It was a book in my room. It is not my fault you lost it and it somehow ended up here. Would you rather I ignore all the text I find and remain ignorant of everything? If it bothers you so much, take the book. I... I... cannot stop you."

Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:50 pm

But you see nothing is that simple is it? As he speaks the Hypersensitivity spell in the flower reactivates, and a gesture from his hand causes the air around her to become a raging storm of mana. You took something of mine, which means you owe me a debt for what you took. Normally the cost for my knowledge is measured in dozens of souls. But since you seem interesting perhaps I could offer you a deal. I will let you read through the Darklight Grimore, and I will even show you how to choose what to read. Of course the price for such a gain must be quite high, don't you agree? However it is simple. Entertain me. Do something that can keep me amused, and I will show you just what magic, just what power, truly is.

He goes silent to let her respond, assuming of course that she can manage to do so with her hypersensitive nerves being stimulated by the mana storm around her.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 pm
Profile YIM

"Ohhhnnn! Nyahhhh!" She cried out in pleasure as the air crackled with energy around her. Her body arched as mana arced across her skin, stimulating every inch of her body. She held the flower tightly as the her other hand slide up and down her swollen breasts. Kanoe's eyes flutter wildly as she felt her inside twitch violently from the overwhelming sensations.

"Uhhnnn..." Her resistance was crumpling quickly. Her own mana clashed with his causing ripples of pleasure to roll up and down her entire being. "Uhhnnn... Please..." she moaned breathlessly, "St-Stop... Can't... Can't take it..." The witch's breasts pulsed and throb with more and more heated blood. Her arousal was reaching unbearable levels. Kanoe's mind was melting away as drool began to trickle from the corner of her mouth. She never been so overwhelmed by magic before. A glistening trail of juices could be seen running down her inner thighs, soaking into the carpeted floor where she sat.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Although Seraph was slightly annoyed that she hadn't been able to maintain her control, another part of him was pleased. Now he could do what he wanted to her, and still have the book as an offer at a later time.

Tch. If something as dilute as waste mana has that strong an effect you must really stuggle with control. Now why would I stop it? You seem to be enjoying yourself a lot, and it would be rude for me to interupt that. In fact ...

As Seraph's voice trailed off he split one of the wings wrapped around him into its seperate 'feathers'. Stepping closer to Kanoe he poured mana into his feathers and they started caressing her body, three were obstructed by the uniform she still wore and while her body reacted to their touch the mana charged inside them did not release, Two more slipped inside her partly opened blouse and wrapped themselves around her breasts. The final feather brushed across her cheek, causing the mana inside it to pass into her body, before taking advantage of her open moaning mouth to slip inside. As it does it starts to release a liquid that sends a surge of energy spreading through Kanoe's body. This was proper mana, not the useless waste that any body emitted. Far more potent than the mana that still swirled around her.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm
Profile YIM

Though it was true she lacked much control in her powers, the mana alone she might have been able to endure if it were not the flower enchanting her body. She squirmed weakly as she used what strength she had left to edge away from the approaching angel. The feather like tendils lash out at her body. The first few caress along her sides, the uniform protected her from the mana charged in them but the flower kept her already sensitive sides even more hypersensitive. Kanoe swayed as every stroke forced a gasp from her lips.

In a useless attempt to protect herself, her hand grabbed a tendril to pull it away. "Ahhhnnnn..." Her eyes roll back in her head as a surge of mana discharged into her arm and flow right into her body. The witch's body tensed and sagged as if all the strength to fight back left her body. She moaned loudly as two tendrils slipped into her blouse and wrapped around her swollen mammaries. Kanoe shuddered as her body arched causing her breasts to thrust out before the teasing tendrils. Her breasts throbbed harder as mana was injected into them. It almost hurt having her breasts so firm and swollen with arousal.

Kanoe was beyond help at this point. She did not even resist as the final tendril slipped between her lips. Muffled groans vibrate through the tendril of light as pure rich mana pumped down her throat. Her eyes were nothing but whites as they flutter madly. Her entire body twitched and spasmed as she was completely overwhelmed. A muffled squeals sounds from her throat as more hot juices began to gush forth from between her thighs, soaking her black thong and puddling on the floor beneathe her.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Seraph watched in amusement as Kanoe's body was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of mana flowing through it. However his amusement was rather spoiled by her clothes. They simply got in the way of things. Withdrawing the three feathers caressing her body Seraph focuses on the mana surounding her, and suddenly the air around her fills with tiny lights flying in a large semi-circle. At a thought the tiny lights dart forward and than vanish, just as her clothes fall off her body after being turned into tiny shreds from the thousands of small blades he had summoned. The only thing he left behind was her panties, and that was only because they could not only prove useful, they would not impede his actions at all.

With the clothes gone Seraph moves two feathers towards her breasts, and their heads warp into tiny bells before clsing around her nipples. As soon as they latch on they begin to suck on the nipples, drawing them out. A mini-portal lies in the base of each of the bells. Seraph had learnt of her lactations from the Darklight Grimore, and he was interested in what it tasted like. The final feather burrows under her panties and forms another bell before latching onto her clit and starting to suck.

All throughout this her body starts to react stronger and stronger as it manages to adapt to suddenly having such a potent source of mana to draw energy from. Although more energy is always good, and if she gets used to large amounts now it meant she could entertain him for longer. The feather in her mouth slowly increases in bulk before it starts to pump backwards and forwards, and the amount of liquid mana it leaked down her throat increasing every time.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:11 pm
Profile YIM

The witch was far too lost in her stimulation to notice the lights shredding away her clothes. Left in nothing but her now sopping wet thong and her cross necklace, the witch had nothing to protect her from the charged tendrils as they close in on her shuddering form. Her fingers clench and unclench around the tendril she still held. It was as if she had grabbed a live electrical wire and her twitching muscles preventer her from letting go.

"Nnnnghhh.... Oooohhhhmmm!' she gurgled out a groan as she gulped mouthfuls of the monster's mana. Her hypersensitive nipples spasm as the bell shaped suction cups sealed around them. It only took two small sucks to send her entire body and mind into bliss. Milk began to jet out as if she were cumming from her swollen mammaries. Her thighs spread further as she sank completely down onto her knees. Kanoe's juices gushed forth in another climax from the feeling of being milked. Her mana enriched nectar fed into the hungry tendrils with each suck.

The dark witch came harder as another tendril began to suck upon her precious pearl. The bundle of nerves twitched violently as if it were a tiny phallus. With mana flowing into her from all five tendrils and the storm around her, it did not take long for her will to completely snap under the torrent of another blissful release. She could not fight it anymore. Her body felt energized despite the near machingun climaxes she suffered. It was a state of never ending bliss and power she never wanted to leave. More, was the only thought on her mind now as she greedily slurped and sucked on the tendril in her mouth.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next