View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The Room is Hungry (Ryu) 

Post Re: The Room is Hungry (Ryu)
The energy of her orgasm flooded into his body, and once again his body transformed into the ichor that rushed deep into her body. It shot in thick streams down her throat and into her womb. Its flavor was sweeter than it was previously do to the power of her orgasm. The pale green goo shot across her skin and into her hair, coating her and dripping onto the floor.

The tentacles began to recede into the walls and floor. She would soon notice that the floor was beginning to return to normal, the carpet streaked with the sweet seed of her guest. Slowly the green color of the walls receded toward the ceiling. Mezrol was in fact leaving his kind host in peace. She had endured him long enough for one day.

"I will now leave you in peace. I hope I didn't overstay my welcome, but you were most entertaining. Now rest yourself, my dear, for I hope to see you again quite soon."

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:45 am
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: The Room is Hungry (Ryu)
Ryu watched him leaving as the room returned to normal, it was kind of a shame he left already but after all she had been satisfied enough for some time, a break would be good to her after the boring day at Shokushu, even though the end seemed quite entertaining. Some time had already passed since her last encounter, she would welcome to see him again in the future if she won't find a student she could play around with.

Lightly panting, the girl slowly began to stand up, her bed would be more comfortable even though the carpet was pretty soft. She looked around, it would be a mess to clean everything, but maybe she'd just drink something again before she cleaned the room. One finger went through a streak of his seed, the girl giggled before licking it off.

Her body seemed to be pretty filled now, it would take some time to absorb it due she didn't plan on wasting the gift he gave her. Even though her body was stained with streaks of his seed as well, she didn't care if the bed gets any more spots additionally to the existing ones. Lying down, she felt how her kind of wet bedcover surrounded her, she fell asleep like she planned on right from the beginning.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5