View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Untitled (for Seraph) 

Post Untitled (for Seraph)
(maybe we'll come up with a title later...)

It had been two days since she arrived here on the island, and Elise was beginning to get stir crazy. The staff members she met had resisted all of her attempts to entice them.

Elise fumbled with the dorm key as she anxiously entered the privacy of her own room. She had barely entered the door, when she she slid her skirt down to her knees and fell onto the bed, her auburn hair fanning out onto the clean white sheets. Elise could hardly go the afternoon without some sort of sexual activity, and today had been a long day. With a deep sigh, she ran her fingers down her body, glad that she was alone. Slowly at first, she rubbed two fingers against her sex lips through her white panties, imagining it was her tall dark teacher's fingers, exchanging an A for her... services. Her back tightened and her chest raised slightly, as the sensations traveled up her spine. She turned her head and her legs squirmed beneathe her. When she felt moisture through her underwear, she slid her panties down and slipped two fingers into herself, gasping, as she brushed against her clitoris.

Elise reminisced of the cute girl in her chemistry class, imagining her soft supple hands cupping her pert breasts as Elise's own hands felt and massaged herself. She slipped another finger into her cunt, and her body twitched slightly from the stimulus; she had always been very sensitive. Her breathing more rapid, and her face flushed, Elise's gasps turned to moans as she worked herself harder, her fingers sliding back and forth like a experienced woodsmith, sanding his product smooth.

Little did she know, she was putting on quite the show.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Untitled (for Seraph)
Despite the numerous sources of entertainment on offer here at Shokushu Seraph was forced to inaction during class time. With his inability to perceive most students the risk of revealing himself to the wrong beings and them getting away was far to high. So instead during the day he was forced to find other forms of entertainment. One of them was simply flying through the sky while hidden behind a light reflection and watching the few souls he could see, as well as tracking his flowers. He saw Kanoe, along with another student, serving the mutant who called itself Natsuki. Ryu seemed to be the focus of a teachers attention, again. Ishtar was currently somewhere that probably meant she was on her own, and he was about to head towards her when a soul caught his eye, even through the buildings roof.

As he watched this new soul was playing with her own body. Her soul was 'dark' enough that Seraph could easily see her body, and what he saw caused his own body to react. Flying closer he looked into her soul, and seeing the desperate want, no need, that surged through her body he felt the ghost of a smile.

Blanking his mind he focused, and in response the Darklight Grimore appeared in his hand. Letting it fall open at random to a page in the 4th Chapter he read the entry that came up, Elise Arceneau.

Now armed with the information given to him by the Darklight Grimore Seraph focused on the mana 'bubble' around him and compacted it as tightly as he could. Causing his form to 'phase' out of reality slightly he let himself drop through the dorm roof until he found himself in her room.

His form was still invisible due to his light reflection, and his compacted mana was being held close enough for her to not notice it. He considered stepping in straight away, but decided against it. Watching Elise play with herself was entertaining, and Seraph saw no reason to move sooner and lessen the time she would spend entertaining him.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:10 am
Profile YIM

Her mouth hanging open, soft whimpers fell from her mouth, as Elise slowly brought herself closer to orgasm. Her hips gyrated, and she continued to probe deeper into her sex, her other hand running over the curves of her body, from her soft supple breasts, to her slender waist, to her long smooth thighs.

Arching her back suddenly, she leaned her head back, and moaned, "mmmmhmmmmm...yes...ohhhhhhh" as her body twitched. Her mouth opened in a vapid expression, as she pictured her teacher penetrating her supple slender body. One hand moulding her breasts, the other gently caressed her clit; her moaning became more energetic, and her body shook from the arousal. A heat burned inside her, and suddenly, her muscles contracted, and she moaned even louder than before, completely unaware of the presence in the room.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Seraph watched with amusement as Elise brought herself to orgasm, this was definitely a first. Most of the time he had to bring about the first orgasm himself, and in doing so it generally broke the will to resist of whoever he was with. But this student had already reached orgasm before he had done anything to her. How intact would her mind be? Would she resist if he stepped in?

As Seraph considered these questions he developed a plan. A willing partner was much more entertaining, and if he could push her into that without any magic at all that would be even better. A wave of his hand and he was suddenly standing outside her door, and Seraph quickly sent a gust of wind blowing down the two corridors on either side. When neither of them hit anything unexpected, which would mean a student, Seraph shimmered into existence, although his wings were still invisible and he wore a outfit that made him look like one of the faculty staff. His disguise complete his hand knocked on the door to Elise's room.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:59 am
Profile YIM

Startled, Elise pulled up her panties, her moist sex leaving a damp, see-through spot on her white under garment. Pulling her skirt up next, she called out, her voice still shaking from her previous engagements, "j-j-just a moment!"

hurrying over to her desk, she quickly brushed her hair, set her glasses on straight, adjusted herself in her shirt, and took a deep breath. She wondered who it could be... perhaps it was the cute innocent looking girl down the hall, or maybe the attractive, but severe looking RA. Looking through the peephole in the door, she found that it was neither. It was a male staff member, which was probably only a bad thing. Of course, a male staff member could be useful to have around. She unbuttoned the top buttons of her shirt, and slowly opened the door. Quickly eyeing him up and down, she spoke brightly, "Hi, can I help you?"

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 pm

As the door opened Seraph took in her appearance, her soul was 'dark' enough that he could see her clothes clearly. He noticed the undone buttons in her top, and he could make a guess as to their purpose. To seduce the 'staff member' who had knocked at her door. However Seraph wasn't going to let her get it that easily, it would be far more entertaining if he made her work to seduce him.

Actually that was what I was going to offer you. Your teacher told me that you seemed to have a little trouble with class so I thought I would come by and see if you want a hand with it.

Now the trap was set, all Seraph had to do was see if she would take the bait. He would start off by acting as a tutor, helping her learn the subject matter. But that wasn't the type of help she wanted, he would let her do the first move in regards to trading marks for sex.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:22 am
Profile YIM

Whether simply because of his own good looks, or because of his magical aura, or maybe simply because Elise was addicted to sex, thoughts of their bodies intertwined flooded Elise's imagination. She imagined him on top of her, gyrating between her legs, thrusting his erect member into her sex in a carnal lust.

Snapping out of her reverie, "Teacher's assistant, are you?" Elise spoke into his ear, sliding one arm around his neck, placing her other hand on his hip. "I'm sure you could help me get what I want."

She quickly moved away from him, leaving her scent on his skin. Next thing he knew, Elise was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, pulling the textbook out of the bag. "You wouldn't happen to know how this next assignment is graded would you? "

Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:54 am

Seraph seemed flustered by Elise's actions, at least his body seemed it. In reality Seraph was expecting something like that, and if he hadn't needed to act the part would have already struck. But he enjoyed the feeling of someone trying to get his attention, rather than him trying to force it. To that end he would play the part he had chosen, a teacher's assistant who would try and follow the rules.

Um, yes actually. I was asked to grade them because the teacher feels that such an act is below him. Um, probably the same reason he asked me to offer some private tuition to any students who seemed to struggle rather than do it himself. He stepped forward and sat on the bed next to her with the textbook between them. Um, what do you need help with?

Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:23 pm
Profile YIM

Having heard what she wanted to hear, Elise slid closer to her TA. Now sitting side by side with him, she placed her hand on his thigh, running her fingertips gently up his leg.

Leaning in slightly, she spoke, "well, you see, I'm really busy this semester. But a nice, understanding gentleman like you would certainly willing to help a poor overworked girl like me. " She kissed him softly on the neck. "I'd make it up to you of course. I'm sure you can think of something," she said, winking.

resting her head on his shoulder, she looked up at him with her dark green eyes, mouth open slightly, as if she were begging him (for grades, or for something else). "well?" she asked.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:37 pm

As Elise placed her hand on his thigh Seraph seemed to squirm slightly, and while it looked as if he wanted to pull away he did not. As if he was having to fight a battle between him and her advances, and he was losing that battle.

When she kissed him on the neck a bulge appeared in his pants and he stammered. It took several attempts but he finally managed to reply. Teachers are not supposed to fraternise with students, I could lose my job here if I do. Yet despite his words his hand moved, slowly, towards her partly open blouse. As he looked down into her eyes she would see the last resistance he had slowly buckling under her attack. It wouldn't take much for her to break it completely.

Inside Seraph smiled to himself, this was progressing very nicely. Soon it would be time to reveal just who, and more importantly what he was. But he would wait until the two were already fucking, wait until her mind was at her weakest. When he did strike he intended to overwhelm her with pleasure, to make her beg him to continue. Considering her mentality, and the fact that he had interrupted her masturbation, it shouldn't be to hard to overwhelm her with ecstasy.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]