View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Study partners (Ryu and Calidare) 

Post Re: Study partners (Ryu and Calidare)
Calidare smiled at Ryu, “That would be nice, but I truly only came here because the two of you requested to need to be pleasured, as for Kiki here she did not, though she knows me, I doubt she wishes to be pleasured by me at this time.” Calidare told the girls as they came over looking eager to enjoy the passed out girl that laid on the floor that was still twitching from the pleasure the tentacle toy was giving her.

Calidare wiped some of the dripping cum from Ryu face as it dripped from his finger and placed it up to her lips. “Seems I made a real mess of you two lovely women my Princess.” Calidare told her and chuckled at his work. Though he knew Ryu enjoyed a good cum bath, it was something she seemed to take pleasure from that and being disciplined.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:58 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar looked up at Calidare as he smiled at having a four way with all three girls. Still he said he had come with to just pleasure Ryu and her study partner. The young woman was a little disappointed there little session could not to expanded to unconscious woman nearby by. Though Kiki seemed to be more than content as she jerked with every movement of the tentacle toy within her.

Calidare leaned forward wipping some of the white stuff off the beautiful red head's face and placing it before you. Calidare chucked at how the two women looked but seemed to be quite satisfied with the results.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:38 am

Ryu sighed contently, knowing that the angel could always return even if he would leave at this time. "In that case you can expect at least one of us to summon you again soon.", she replied with a bubbly giggle, knowing all too well what she would want to do again. At his touch however she felt as though her knees might melt any second before he was guiding the cum stained digit to her lips, its delightful odor enough to force her to take action. Naturally she raised her hands, carefully glasping his own before shifting ever so slightly. The busty redhead slowly engulfed the stained finger with those full lips, sensually bobbing back and forth while slurping away happily.

It only takes a few moments of this humiliating act before Ryu releases him with a soft groan, offering another proposition in order to sate her burning desire. "Or .. you could pleasure the both of us while we tend to our lovely new friend." Casting a lewd glance to Ishtar, she was hoping they could have at least one more round with their heavenly companion.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Calidare smiled at Ryu seeing how eager she was to keep him there just for him to use her and the blue hair girl once more, he knew she would just summon him once he had gone, he had to admire her stamina though. “Your such a little Slut Ryu but I’m very pleased you enjoy me being there for you when you want me.” Calidare said as he spanked her ass hard and grinned as her wonderful ass jiggled from impact of his hand leaving a red hand print on her round firm ass. “I have no other choice but pleasure you once more, kind of a shame I couldn’t do this to you back on earth.” Calidare told her as the memories of when she was a little girl returned to her as she thought of him as her imaginary friend.

Calidare grinned knowing how much she enjoyed being dominated by the opposite gender and even from the same gender though he also knew her darker secrets being able to read her mind. “So lets see how much pain you can endure from me? Maybe you would call me your Master after words?” Calidare told her as he let loose some tentacles that wrapped around her breasts roughly, the tips of these tentacles had teeth that clamped down on her nipples causing her extreme pain as they started to twist the sensitive nubs. Three more tentacles had exploded from the side of his chest thicker then the ones before and forced there way into her already wet pussy driving deeply into her womanhood. A whip appeared in his hand as he started to whip her lovely ass leaving red marks from the this unique whip, it ripped her flesh and quickly healed leaving just the red marks behind. Calidare looked at Ishtar and grinned at her, “Would you like some of this punishment as well my blue haired love?” Calidare asked as he whipped Ryu again and again.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could only look on as Calidare looked down at her and the sexy, naughty cop and smied. He had told the pair that would that that he would continue to pleasure the two women some more. With one hard slap Claidare hit the beautiful red head on her tight rear. Ishtar could see the red print left on the cop's rear as it jiggled a bit from the force of the impact. The red head seemed to be content to offer her and the naughty nurse to him to pleasure while they entertained Kiki.

Just then that Caldire asked how much pain could Ryu take from him. In a second, tentacles launched from his body as they began to wrap aound her breasts tightly. Tips opend to reveall teeth as they they clamped down on the redhead 's nipples. Even as that was going more tentacle launched from the other side of his body and thrusted forcely into the cop's wet sex. The young cop never looked so full of tentacles. Still that was not quite enough, as a whip soon appeared in Calidare hand and he begna to start whipping the poor red head. Ishtar could only look on in as each strike would leave red marks on the poor woman. It was then that Calidare asked if she wanted some of this punishment, Ishtar timidly shook her head no. But it really didn't matter she knew that she would soon receive the same punishment.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:49 am

Within a moment's notice Ryu let go of Calidare and found herself assaulted by new sources of pleasure, forcing the masochistic cop to her knees. It all happened so fast that before she knew what was happening, she squealed in response to the combined pain and pleasure. The torture pleased her, unnaturally so, while his words only helped to fuel her already heightened arousal. "Ah, ahh! Yes, Ryu needs to be shown her place!" As the first strike of the whip hit her behind, she could only moan in a high pitch, pain nearly drowning out the pleasant stimulation entirely. "A-amazing, I can't .. AHHH!"

Her entire body flinched away from him as it struck, however, she shifted right back into place eagerly awaiting the next strike. With her back arched and ass high in the air, there was nothing that could bring her more pleasure at this point. A hand of hers reached down to her groin, pressing against the skin there and feeling the trio of tentacles shift and squirm within. Another hand reached to one of her breasts, naturally seeking to ease the pain there which ended up in the poor redhead slumping forward, turning her face so she could watch the other girl in the room. Unfocused was her gaze, only asking to receive more of such an exclusive punishment from such a strong male, someone destined to rule and dominate her. While the officer's far gone mind completely absorbed itself in this fantasy, she couldn't help but wonder what Calidare had in store for the nurse.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16