View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Study partners (Ryu and Calidare) 

Post Study partners (Ryu and Calidare)
Ishtar checked her hair one more time in the mirror. This was first time she had somebody help with her classwork in her dorm, and Ishtar wanted everything to go perfectly. It had been fortunate, that Ryu was willing to help Ishtar review that last chapter for history test later this week. With luck Ryu's help would be enough for Ishtar finally remember enough material to do well on the exam.

Ishtar checked herself out in the mirror. She checked out her bright yellow tank top (that had a variety of flowers running down the right side) to ensure her it fit well. Her tan shorts were a bit too tight, but they would have to do for now (since laundry day was tomorrow). Finally she put on her necklace of a little angel that she like to where from time to time.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:45 am

Post Re: Study partners (Ryu and Calidare)
As Ryu put the last lecture notes she had made while class into her bag, she thought about the fact Ishtar asked her to study for the upcoming history test together. The girl had been way better in school than the redhead and even though Ryu disliked to learn for any tests due an unknown reason, she was glad she would be able to help the student she remembered from the book club. It would be pretty hard anyway, she thought about Ishtar's own marks again, her results seemed to be good enough so why would she have to study with a worse schoolfriend than herself?

She shook her head as she closed her bag quickly, stroking the red locks gently before she donned one of her friendlier shirts over her skin, a white t-shirt adorned with red roses in the front and back. Adjusting her kind of narrow black shorts, she looked at herself in the mirror once again before the girl grabbed her back and left her room abruptly.

Like any other time the student had been late for some minutes, there would be no excuse if she didn't arrive at all, but the search for her room had been difficult due her sense of orientation. Finally reaching Ishtar's door, she started wondering about the girl inside the room again, but just knocked firmly as she let the thought pass.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:02 pm

I was flying around the campus at peace for a bit but always the feel of the devices taunting me to feel lustful, it was bad enough I could feel how the students felt and how much lust and desire to have sex here on this island, designed to create such desires. I had decided to pay a visited to Ishtar her mind was a bit excited about something and flying to her window would prove easy enough, I had perched on her window cell invisible to all as I linked my mind to hers I watched and soon realized she was meeting a friend... it was Ryu that she was going to meet another victim of my lust that I had past ties to both from this school and the fare past that she was able to see thanks to my help.

The two girls had a date to study together within her room this would prove interesting for just as I realized what was to be it was like the devices around the school had switched on making the lust I felt increased my will already twisted and deep down I was becoming a slave to this desire and started to enjoy the toying of these girls and watching how these human beauties would react to physical stimulation as well as mental teasing.

I had already know Ishtar would easily submit to me thinking I was someone with power here like a professor but Ryu was a different story she only assumed she summoned me... in a way she had so I figured it would be Ishtar that would summon me and I would make sure she read out loud the same script Ryu had to summon me where it would be smudged in her history book as if someone was trying out correct wordings to summon me. And so I waited for the right moment to show up.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar heard a knock at her door and walked at the door. She was kinda of surprised but looking at the clock nearby she discovered that it was actually after the time they had agreed to me. Ishtar took a deep breath and opened the door.

Hello, Ryu. Thanks for coming to help, I really appreciate it. I really like your shirt. Ishtar smiled as she continued to babble on. Please, come in.

Ishtar opened the door to her door room. She still wasn't completely unpacked in her small dorm room. Despite having two beds, Ishtar was still the only student occupying this room. She had put most of her stuff under her bed, with only her desk being covered in text books. The bed had flower-themed pattern cover a mix of red, yellow, and pink.

I'm sorry it still a mess in here, I haven fully moved in yet.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:25 am

The redhead stood outside the room, waiting for a reaction from the inside. It appeared like no one was inside after all, but as she heard steps she straightened her body, raising herself as tall as she could before taking a deep breath as Ishtar opened the door to her room.

No problem. I am glad if I am able to help you. Ryu had nothing else to do anyway, but it seemed like this pretext would fit better in such a friendly meeting. Oh, well... I don't like it at all, it seemed way too cheerful to me, it doesn't reflect my personality I guess. It sounded ironic though, the student nodded and entered the room to take a look.

Ryu realized she had never been in a dorm room of another student before, it was quite interesting to examine the look of her room, most of her stuff seemed to be stored under her bed, text book covering a desk like a second skin. Her own room wasn't that different, she just had managed to get a wardrobe recently where all stuff found enough space.

Seems nice to me, quite comfortable way of life.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Thank you for coming. I hoping to review a bit before the test and wanted to get your opinion on a few topics. Ishtar said with a smile. Things seem to be starting out well enough, hopefully this study session would be helpful for the both of them to do well on the exam.

Although, Ishtar did have a bit of more she wanted to know. She wanted to learn about the red-haired student. They didn't get much time to talk outside of class and the book club, and Ishtar wanted to find out a bit more about Ryu.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:39 am

Allright, I guess my opinion could be useful to you as yours will be for myself.

Ryu sighed as she lifted her bag on the free bed, she opened the zipper and grabbed one of her notebooks labeled with 'History'. Most likely some pages would be covered with drawings of different things she thought of due the subjects weren't that interesting, but sometimes you were able to find some quite useful notes inside if you look hard enough. The redhead put it to the others on her covered desk, resting with her back against its edge to face the inside of the room.

Like other girls were like an open book she would just have to read to get information about them, Ishtar seemed different in a way. Although she never really caught Ryu's attention, there was something about her classmate she wanted to know, but didn't know what exactly. She took another deep breath before she straightened her body again.

Do you want to ask me something before we start?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Ishtar was kinda surprised that Ryu would ask just a frank question so early. Maybe she one of those people who wanted to get to the point. Well, yes I suppose I do. I wanted to use this as opportunity to get to know a little about you while study. We seem to share some of the same hobbies, but we know little about each other.

Ishtar smiled shyly, she hoped Ryu would be okay with that as well. Perhaps they can could become friends.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:22 am

Ryu laughed joyful as she noticed how forthright her behaviour appeared, of course not everyone could deal with her. It was something she tried to figure out herself, sometimes she just tried to get over things pretty fast even if there was nothing else to do. She sighed, grabbed her notebook and sat down on the free bed next to her bag where no one else seemed to sleep.

I am glad you want to know something more about me. You know, I dislike most girls around here, like they follow the rules most of the time, no risk no fun I'd say.

The bed was pretty comfortable, but after all she guessed it was just a perfect quantity even though her own bed had been some kind of uncomfortable. The girl looked at Ishtar, now she got Ryu's attention it'd be easy to get something out of her.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Ishtar was relaxed a bit as Ryu laughed. It helped to 'break the ice' so to speak. Ishtar thought about Ryu's answer before following up to her question with another.

So you like to break the rules. What kinda rules do you like to break?

Ishtar wanted to know what kinda person she was dealing with. Breaking some rules could be fun from time to time, but Ishtar wanted to what Ryu specifically considered fun. As Ishtar asked, she pulled out her chair near her desk and turned to face Ryu on the empty bed. Ishtar then sat down in her chair as she awaited Ryu's response.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:18 pm

A laughter inside her mind only appeared as Ishtar asked her about what kind of rules the redhead liked to break over time. It seemed to be a good question after her statement, but the girl wanted to turn it into something else than just a simple matter about herself. Rising an eyebrow, Ryu looked at the girl which already sat down on a chair. You sound like a spy who got sent here by Miss Krystan or someone else...

Her eyes focussed the movements of Ishtar at first, but quickly another smile appeared on her face. Obviously Ryu had been joking, she just wanted to see her reaction about how the blue haired girl just had been treated.

Just joking. Well, there are some funny ones, like to insult teachers or molest other students around. But... sometimes they are pretty boring if you keep doing them and you go to the basement every now and then. There are much better ways to be creative with the rules, there's a picture of mine which shows some students I don't even know. I wonder if they received punishment already because I heard they did...

Just like she noticed Ishtar had been even in the room, she nodded and gestured at the other student in the room. Do you have any hobbies, or some more questions about my 'hobby'?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:39 pm

There was an awkward silence as Ishtar wasn't sure had to deal with Ryu's response to her question. Then Ryu broke into laughter obviously meaning to make a joke of it. Ishtar relaxed a bit happy to have a study partner that had a sense of humor.

As Ryu told her about her trouble making ways, but Ishtar decided not push her on the topic just yet. Ryu changed the subject and asked if Ishtar had any hobbies.

I do have a few. I play volleyball. I also sing and act, which I am pretty good at. I also like to collect fun clothes to try on, I never really grew out of my dress up phase.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 pm

The thought seemed kind of odd that Ishtar liked to collect funny clothes, although Ryu was rather interested in her other hobbies it seemed much more interesting for Ishtar to talk about her clothes since she added a subclause to it.

Collect fun clothes? Could you define that? It seems to be an interesting hobby.

Ryu leaned back against the wall, smiling about the fact they didn't start to study at first, work wasn't her thing at all, it just seemed to be a waste of time to her. But, maybe Ishtar would make use of her company later.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:48 pm

I grinned at hearing that from Ishtar as I watched from my perch outside the window, I didn’t want to enter the room just yet as I had found spying on the two girls most exciting as I listen to them talk about what they liked to do and found Ishtar reactions to be amusing at what Ryu had said about breaking the rule and molesting other students.

That one response was what made me start to place images in Ishtar head of Ryu jumping off the bed and tackling her as she started to grope Ishtar breasts and her hand up her skirt playing with her lovely folds I had experience not to long ago as I had placed the images in her head of the molesting from Ryu I watched her reaction to the whole thing grinning all the same. At the same time I placed images of Ishtar putting on a strip show as she took off her clothing and placed the erotic ‘fun clothes’ on.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar smiled a bit. They are different outfits that I have collected over the years that I thought I looked good in. Currently I been collecting alot of my backless dresses.

As Ishtar mentioned that she imagined Ryu getting up and moving over to Ishtar. Ryu then embraces Ishtar and kisses her passionately. The two stumble back into her closet and fall on top of each other knocking over clothes underneath and top of each other. As they did so, Ryu began to grope one of Ishtar's breasts as the other hand reached up a skirt and began to play with her panties.

Ishtar shook her head as to shake the image. She didn't know where that was coming from, she wasn't wearing her shorts today not a skirt. I think I need to cut back on the romance novels.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next