View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Study partners (Ryu and Calidare) 

Post Re: Study partners (Ryu and Calidare)
Calidare laughed loudly seeing the looks on the two girls face as his tentacles within them continued to violate there soft wet pink holes driving the euphoria even further then they had known. “I’ll make sure you never forget this moment my sexy blue haired nurse as for the naughty police officer this will be something your body will never forget.” Calidare laughed again thrusting his tentacles even harder into Ryu holes letting them swell even more causing Ryu more pain from the size alone, knowing Ryu deepest darkest pleasures.

Calidare found it amusing how Ryu reacted with Ishtar being on top of her abusing her orbs and pleasuring them. “So you two naughty public servant what would you like next? I’m getting close to exploding my load in you, but I’m not sure either one of you could stand the amount of cum that would fill you, in fact I’m so full now you two might end up in a cum bath.” Calidare told them and chuckled picturing the two covered in cum.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar let out louder and more desperate moansed as she could feel the Calidare's tentacel thrust even harderer and faster. The young woman could hear the laughter of the creature behind her as her head and orbs bounced as quickly. The young woman struggled to go back to pleasuring the naughty police officer below her. Slowly the young woman hands rbeturned to the attractive redhead below as she began to once more massage Ryu's large mounds.

It was then that that Calidare asked the two what they wanted next as he continued to thrust into the two of them, the thought of being covered in cum crossed the blue haired nurse as she let out more moans and cries. She was sure that any moment she would be lifted into the air and all the tentacles would take her at once as she could feel the tentacles pulsate. T-take me all at once...ahhh...ohhh....take me....uhhh...n-now....

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:18 am

Within moments the red haired officer felt the massive appendages violating her most private orifices, how they grew in size, how they were eagerly pressing against any nerve that would give the busty redhead pleasure. "I-it hurts .. uhn .. it hurts .." Every urgent thrust hurt in just the right way, turning the pain into the very unique pleasure that it was. Ryu knew she was at the breaking point as her swollen breasts were molded by Ishtar once again, her warmth streaming through the luscious pair.

The violent thrusting forced Ryu to release the lock on Ishtar, parting her legs to allow the tentacles to take her freely. Moan after moan was flowing freely from her mouth, though the cherry on top was Calidare declaring he would release himself inside of them. She had felt this before, the explosion of hot, sticky semen that would fill them both. She pictured how they would be showered in cum, and her mind couldn't desire anything else than being treated like the slut she was. "Ah! Give us all you have .. ahhn .. p-please, don't hold back- Ahh!"

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 am

Calidare grinned seeing what was flashing through there pretty heads and knew what each of them desired the most, tentacles wrapped around Ishtar pulling her off of Ryu as she was hoisted in the air with ease and a few more tentacles thrust inside the blue haired nurse to the maximum two more forcing there way into Ishtar back door as the base began forming a knot that would prevent even a drop of his hot seed from leaking. The tentacles inside of her began to twitch violently ready to explode its hot seaman in her.

The tentacles wrapped around Ryu to take the place of Ishtar caressing of Ryu breasts as his tentacles drove into her wet pussy deeper and swelled creating a knot inside her pink hole as he had done with Ishtar, two more tentacles thrust into her ass as they two created a knot to prevent any escape of his hot cum from leaking out. This was something that Ryu had not experienced from Calidare from the past and he had planned to fill her to her limits.

The room looked liked there was more tentacles now then the two girls could shack a stick at, they twitched ready to explode there load on the two girls poised around the girl like a firing squad. A tentacle thrust into each of the girls mouth moving in and out of there warm mouth when all at once every tentacle exploded there load on the girls filling there womb and ass their body washed with an ungodly amount of cum dripping of them like they was melting ice cream, there mouth filling with his seed. “Ahh yesss!” Calidare moaned out loudly as he released the lock he had on the girls orgasm and heighten the wave of pleasure that would rush through them within seconds.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar moaned as she felt more tentacle wrap around her nubile body. The sensation only lasted for a moment before the blue haired nurse let out a shocked gasp as she was easily lifted in the air. Suddenly she felt a cry of passion as she felt multiple tentacles push into her rear filling to make sure that they fit tight. The young woman could also feel the tentacle in her flower become swollen as it they all twitched inside her.

The young woman moans were suddenly cut off as a tentacle thrust in and her mouth as more tentacles moved all around. The poor woman could see more and more tentacles begin to position themselves in all around her tied up form. Each twitched as if they were about to explode all over her body. The young woman looked out of the corner of her eye to see the naughty cop in a similar position. It was then that Calidare suddenly let out a loud moan and the massive amount of hot release covered each woman. Ishtar could only moan in pleasure as she felt the hot release fill her insides as it seemed like an endless way of cum. The young woman muffled moans got louder and louder until she could not hold back any longer. She suddenly found herself through over the edge into pure bliss.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:00 am

Ryu looked out for Ishtar with glazed eyes as she was pulled off of her, watching the blue haired nurse with desperation since her hands weren't fueling her chest's burning desire anymore. She was quick to be relieved of this duty as tentacles replaced the missing student, working over the redhead who merely moaned louder as her swollen pair was being toyed with. The heat was too much and her back arched as more tentacles forced their way into her backside, causing a loud moan to emerge from the girl, driving Ryu insane as she was kept awfully close to ecstasy without relief.

Something began to swell inside her and she simply wished to cry out for more, but she was silenced by another appendage thrusting into her mouth. It was only then that she would get her wish, hot molten semen erupted from the tendrils in large quantities, filling the poor girls up from the inside. The sensations were irresistable, it felt as though every fiber of her body tingled with pleasure, ready to give in. Ryu began to taste the sweetness of his seed, a shower of cum embraced her delicate body, only to be thrown over the edge with a muffled cry before the gushes of cum flowing into her mouth silenced her.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 am

Calidare continued to fuck the two girls fulfilling there sexual desires with tentacles that stuffed there holes preventing the large amount of cum inside the girls as there bellies bulged from the excessive amount of his hot seed remained within them. “Mmm yes that did feel good.” Calidare told the two as his cock continued to twitch within the girls holes and mouth draining the last drop inside them.

Calidare pulled out the tentacles that was in there mouth as the last few squirts covered there face and the tentacles hovered before there face. “I still think your friend here could have enjoyed as much as you two have but as you two have wished she was only allowed the love of the Tentacle Toy.” Calidare told them and chuckled.

Calidare grinned looking at the two naughty girls that seemed totally enthralled in the final wave of sexual delight and the mess they looked with all the dripping cum on there body as he wondered how much more cum the two girls could withstand inside of them. “You know I can cum all day inside of you till you pop but I’m sure that wouldn’t be very pleasant.” Calidare said knowing harming the girls was out of the question but the mere idea placed within there innocent heads and not knowing the true situation of the school allowed a little mental torture.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue May 01, 2012 10:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel her belly begin to swell from how much of his hot release was now inside her. The young woman moaned both from pleasure and pain from it all. The blue haired nurse could see the naughty cop was in a similar predicament. The student could feel his member still twitch inside her as it seemed to fill her with every drop of his cum.

Suddenly the tentacle pulled out of her mouth and sprayed her with a few more squirts across her face. Ishtar let out a loud moan as Calidare told her about Kiki. The young woman had totally forgotten about the store keeper that was with the two. And that know that young woman was still in the throes of dealing the tentacle toy.

It was then that the that Calidare wondered how much that cum the young women could take. Ishtar gasped as she felt like she was near bursting already. Ahhh....I-I don't think I can take any more. She could feel the pain of being stretched by the amount of cum in her body. The thought of being driven to her limits again certainly put a bit of fear into the young naughty nurse.

Tue May 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Ryu remained cuffed to the bed as she was, spreading her legs further as his liquid love filled every orifice her captor could find, slowly making her belly swell until what appeared to be the very last drop had been forced into the poor officer. She moaned weakly at the mere heat and pain the amount of semen caused, the sound muffled by the tentacle in her mouth.

The cuffed woman let out a weak groan while sticking out her tongue once the tentacle finally pulled out, covering her already cum stained face with more of the sticky liquid, almost ready to spew more on command as it hovered before her. She briefly glanced over to Ishtar and Kiki, one of which had faced the same humiliating treatment. The mere sight of the nurse was arousing, even after a climax such as this, a beautiful woman covered in semen that glistened in the subtle light of the room.

Just when she wondered if it was wrong to stare as intent as she did, her attention was drawn to Calidare. Although she had met him before to reach heights unlike many and the fact that she was slightly exhausted, his words still managed to send a shiver down her spine. "P-please not more .. uhnn .. I'm so full .."

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Calidare smiled at the two girls as they begged for him to stop filling them with his cum. “So you wish to stop then? Have your desires been fulfilled then? I’m sensing from Ryu that she exhausted or she really liked what has happen with the way she has her tongue hanging out.” Calidare chuckled as he spanked the side of Ishtar cute ass and pulled his members and tentacle from the girls letting free his cum to gush out of there orifices while there belly slowly return to normal leaving behind a puddle of cum.

“It’s a shame though that your little friend wasn’t allowed to join in with you two, I think she would of enjoyed it quite a bit.” Calidare told Ishtar and Ryu looking over to the exhausted shop keeper her hips twitching slightly as she laid on her own puddle of her nectar. “Maybe the two of you could satisfy what she missed with me?” Calidare said grinning at the two girls. Ryu cuffs had undone themselves letting her be free with Ishtar still on top of her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar looked back and that and could see the evil smile on Calidare as he finally stop filing them with his hot release. The young woman still could feel stomach was still swollen as she lay on top of the naughty's cop's swollen body. It was then that Calidare mentioned how much Ryu seemed to enjoy it. Finally he spanked the naught nurse as she let out shouts from the spanking, just as the creature tentacles and member pulled out of the women's body. The blue haired woman let out a loud moan as she felt the incredible release of all that cum gushing out of her body.

Calidare told the two girls that it was a shame that Kiki had not been able to join the two girls. Ishtar looked over at the shop keeper who laying their on the floor. The woman was still laying their her hips twitching from the vibrator in her sex. The young woman lay there in a puddle of her own ejaculation. That is when the Calidare had another evil look on his face even the cuffs disappeared on the beautiful red head. You want us to e-entertain her?

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:36 am

Ryu turned away from the angel as he called her out, she found her most recent orgasm to be as enjoyable as only a dream could make it feel. All that semen forced into her belly, she thought she might be on a height she wouldn't ever come down from. She almost didn't realize that Ishtar was back on top of her until she heard a loud smack and the student's shout, just before the thick tendrils pulled out and gushes of his seed created a large puddle on the bed.

The redhead groaned as she turned back and her arms were released, her eyes falling back to the shop keeper as Calidare spoke about her with a grin on his face. For one, Ryu wasn't going anywhere with Ishtar on top of herself. Slowly she reached about the woman's hips, loosely wrapping her hands around the blue haired beauty. "Perhaps the doctor feels left out and could use a little entertainment?"

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 am

Calidare smiled at the two as he gently touched there body with his hands and the tentacles he created disappeared in thin air. “It seems that I have fulfilled your desires with me, just remember all you have to do is call out my name and I will be there to sooth your need for pleasure my lovely pets.” Calidare told them getting up from where he was and backed away as he waited to see if they wished to ask him anything before he left them to there own pleasures, still covered in his sticky dripping cum.

Calidare ran his fingers through Kiki hair enjoying the smooth softness of it, “I think she would have enjoyed the pleasure she could have received from me.” Calidare said and chuckled as the private shop keeper moaned feeling his fingers running through her hair. Kiki in her sleep placed her hand on her breast as she teased her nipple making them become hard as she mumbled something in her sleep.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar groaned as she felt her body recovering from the experience she had just felt. The tentacles that were once around her and the naughty cop had faded away and and were replaced by the touch of his hands. Slowly Calidare moved away from the dirty pair as they lay on top of each other in a pool of the sticky fluids. The naughty nurse was about to move and when she felt the redhead's arms wrap around her hips, the two of them were not going anywhere.

The blue haired girl looked back at Calidare as he began to play with Kiki's hair. It appeared that what ever he was doing was getting the sleeping woman pretty excited as she began playing with her own breast even as she slept. M-maybe we could all entertain her together, the nurse finally interjected.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:19 am

"Then why don't we?" Ryu whispered lewdly as she pulled herself up, guiding the nurse along with her. Their slippery embrace lasts until they're both upright, only for the redhead's grasp on her to slacken as she stands up, eagerly approaching the other pair in the room without concern for the heavenly semen dripping off her delicate frame. In the state of orgasmic bliss she could no longer think of anything other than giving and receiving pleasure until she passed out.

Sensually swaying her hips on the way she stopped before the shopkeeper, eyeing Kiki for a moment before the glazed pair of red eyes settled on Calidare. Clasping her hands within her lap she did her best to imitate a desperate, if not begging expression, though she didn't have to try hard judging by her puffy lower lips. "Can you not stay just a little bit longer? Ishtar and I would gladly entertain her with you."

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next