View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Proper Punishment (for Iruma) 

Post Proper Punishment (for Iruma)
In between capturing students and having his way with them, Ruisetsu had recently made a habit of wandering the campus in disguise, observing the girls around him. During the day he pretended to be a student. At night he snuck through the shadows and shifted through walls to spy on them without their knowledge. He was beginning to discover secrets that the girls thought they were keeping perfectly....

A certain student caught his eye before long. Iruma Kamiri acted like the sweetest little thing when she was with others. But the girl had a secret side when she was alone. In a few days time Ruisetsu saw her steal several valuable items from other students, and even play a very mean-spirited prank on a girl who had mocked her the morning before. Iruma didn't seem to care what she was doing to her fellow students. Someone had to teach her that she couldn't get away with things like this forever. Heck, capturing and punishing her might even be the right thing to do! At least, that was what Ethan was telling himself.

So Ruisetsu waited until the middle of the night, when the campus was at its darkest. The black-skinned creature snuck through the halls of the dorm, until he came upon Iruma's room. He began to pass through the wall into her bedroom, taking care to remain unnoticed....

Ethan Valentin/Ruisetsu / Tentacle Encounters
Other accounts: The Silverbeasts
I'm always up for adding an RP or two! Just PM me if you're interested. :D

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 am

Post Re: Proper Punishment (for Iruma)
Iruma had gone to sleep long before the shadowy Ruisetsu phased into her room. If he were to look at her it would seem that she was having a nightmare as her sweat had drenched her body and the blankets covering her. He would not have much time to think of why however as with a scream she bolted upright, breathing heavily as she looked down at herself leaving her hair covering her face. "Not that again. Not again." she breathed softly.

A glimpse of her body could be seen around the covers, showing him that she was wearing nothing but a black pair of panties that left most of her round ass bare, although it was likely more covering then what some of the girl's in the school wore.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:47 am

Ruisetsu stood at the head of Iruma's bed, watching the girl writhe underneath her covers. It certainly looked like a nightmare of some sort. He had the ability to affect minds, but not to read them, so he couldn't know for certain. Then she bolted upright, and Ruisetsu fell back against the wall, certain that he had been spotted.... No, the nightmare had just been enough to awaken her. The part of Ruisetsu that was still human started to feel sorry for the girl....

But the covers over her began to slip, showing off a curvy body that was very sexy and almost naked. Ruisetsu felt a hot surge of lust flow through him and crush his doubts. He had spent the day following her and planning, and it had been long enough since his last rape that he needed to "feed" again. Very well, then. He would satisfy himself and punish her at the same time. The monster placed a hand on the wall behind Iruma's bed, infusing it with his power. In an instant, a set of black tentacles lashed out of the wall's surface. They quickly slipped under the covers to wrap around the kunoichi's body. Two captured her wrists and two looped around her torso, above and below her breasts.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Iruma decided to let herself calm down before trying to go back to sleep and she absently noted the covers managing to slip off her full chest leaving it bare and visible to the yet unseen monster. It must have been evident to him that she wasn't quite awake as if she was she likely could have sensed his presence in the room.

When the tentacles coiled around her it seemed to finally get her attention as her eyes snapped open and she yelled "What the hell is this?!" Her arms were pulled back so that she couldn't struggle with the other tentacles wrapping around her and the two tentacles wrapped above and below her breasts squeezed her, making her round orbs seem to strain to fit through the tight confinement.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:12 am

Ruisetsu admired his new captive's form as she struggled against his tentacles. He brought a few more out to make sure she was completely restrained. They wound around her waist, knees and ankles and left her immobilized, but with enough give that she could struggle a little. Then Ruisetsu himself stepped forward, throwing the covers away with one hand to reveal her entire body to him.

Good evening, Iruma, the black figure above her said. Fully awake now? Wouldn't want you to sleep through this.... He placed one knee on the bed, awaiting her no doubt fiery reaction.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Struggling with the tentacles already securely wrapped around her, she had no chance to move before more tentacles managed to wind themselves around her waist, knees, and ankles. Looking up as the intruder stepped forward, she blinked as her covers were thrown away to show her tight black panties to the monster. If he looked closely he could see that the fabric hugged her so closely that the line of her tight cunt was visible through them even in this darkness.

"Yeah, I'm awake. Now...." she paused in a suspenseful tone as he placed one knee on the bed and with a jerk against the tentacle holding her wrist she tried to hit him, saying "Let me go, damn it!"

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Unfortunately for the kunoichi, the tentacle didn't give her enough leeway to attack him. She jerked against it, and it jerked back, pulling both arms together behind her. Her back was forced to arch as if offering those heavy breasts to the monster before her.

Ruisetsu smiled at the sight and shook his head. Oh, I won't be letting you go just yet. You see, I've been watching you recently, my little ninja girl. The tentacles shifted in unison to lift Iruma's ass an inch above the bed's surface, and Ruisetsu reached down and tore those tight black panties away in one quick yank. You've been very busy the past few nights, haven't you?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:58 pm

The response to her little attempt almost jerked her to a horizontal position as it pulled her arms together behind her. The odd position had forced her back to arch forward and her heavy breasts to bounce as she was forced to offer the sensitive orbs to the monster.

The smile in response to her situation was vaguely creepy, and somehow it almost seemed human. The mention of the word ninja did much to gain her attention though and she felt herself being lifted into the air. She couldn't do anything to stop him as her reached between her legs, the panties covering her seeming almost like they weren't even there as he tore them away with one quick yank. The view greeting him now would likely be one to appreciate as her stretched position left glimpses of her tight pink labia exposed to the cool air of her room.

"Yeah, I have. What of it? It's not like anything I did bothered you." she told him.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:16 pm

That's not the point, Ruisetsu replied, walking forward to kneel on the bed between Iruma's spread legs. You've been doing some very cruel things, and I don't think it's right to let you go on doing it without any consequences. The tentacles holding her lifted her up higher and pulled her legs wider, and the monster slid a black finger between her labia before plunging it inside her roughly.

As Ruisetsu played with Iruma's pussy, he put his other hand on the bedsheet underneath her, and new tentacles began to grow out of that surface. They grew straight up toward her restricted body, teasing around the curves of her ass and curling around to the edges of those lovely breasts. A particularly thick one with a bulbous head nestled itself between her ass cheeks and began to rub back and forth....

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]