View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Christmas Candy (for Noel) 

Post Christmas Candy (for Noel)
It was late in the night, and all through her room,
nothing was moving, no sign of approaching doom.
With posters of movies decorating her colorful walls,
It moved slowly, seeking shelter from the public halls.

The young lady was nestled all snug in her bed,
the dreams of tentacles dancing in her head.
Her roommate gone, it crawling in the tap,
waiting to be sure the girl was in a nap...

From the door came a faint pitter-patter,
a tentacle sliding under, tearing carpet a'tatter.
They slid in from the sink, window, and door,
forcing open shutters, sliding across the floor.

Watching the curve of her moon-lit breasts,
it lusted to use her 'objects' in a variety of tests.
Her eyes may open as they slither around,
eight white tentacles encircling the prize they found...

Last edited by isometricmayhem on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:29 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Christmas Candy (for Noel)
The dreams were always the same. She'd be doing something mundane, like washing the dishes or taking notes in class, but even before they attacked she could feel their eyes on her. For several minutes everything would be normal. It was torture; she knew what was coming, but was powerless to stop it. Finally, they would attack. Hundrends, maybe thousands of slimy tentacles would swarm out of every crack, every nook and cranny in the room and descend upon the helpless dreamer. They would shred her clothes and then ravage her endlessly, torturing her mind until she finally awoke the next morning, her body rested but her mind as uneasy as when she'd laid down the night before.

This night was no different. The demons that haunted her mind were well into their third hour of sexual torture, and the helpless student was blissfully unaware of the real threat's approach. She had slept in the nude tonight, as she usually did when she had the room to herself. The lower half of her body was covered with a thin silk sheet, but her succulent breasts were bare, their soft flesh looking silvery in the moonlight that streamed in through her large bare window. There was a soft creek as one of the larger tentacles slid open her window and entered, but the girl slept on. It wasn't until several minutes later that a cool breeze blew through the open window and caressed the girl's bare skin, teasing her pink nipples into the first sights of stiffness.

She shivered in her sleep, and deep green eyes fluttered open. Any other night she would have pulled the sheet up and drifted back to her nightmares, but something was wrong. She blinked slowly as her vision focused and her eyes came to rest on a white tentacle creeping up over the edge of her bed and towards her body.

She was silent for a moment, her half-sleeping mind unable to differentiate this tentacle from the countless ones she'd just awoken from. Then, in an instant, she sat bolt upright and let forth a scream that would have made a horror movie victim green with envy.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:30 am
Profile WWW

Tentacles seized long limbs, snaring her, pinning the beautiful pink-haired girl to her own bed. At her scream, a very-human hand clamped over her mouth... coming up from under her bed?? Her arms were pinned down to the mattress, then slowly slid upwards... binding her wrists above her head.

As her delightful, naked curves squirmed, her legs still covered by silken sheets, other tentacles slid across her stomach, tracing along her sensual curves... they flicked against the underswells of her breasts before they went to seize the (undoubtedly bouncing and twisting) sheet.

Even during this, a tussel of hair rose up, and a pair of eyes peered over the bed at her... the origin of that hand clamped over her lips. As the face grinned, she saw a finger poke up, pressing over the young man's lips. "Shhh...." It'd be almost comical if she wasn't in very real danger of being pillaged right now...

Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:00 am
Profile YIM

Noel's scream turned from shock to fear as the tentacles snaked around her arms and pulled her back down to her rumpled bed. The hand that closed over her mouth muffled the sound and added a note of confusion to it at the same time. She struggled to pull her arms free from their fleshy bonds but had made no progress by the time the tentacles had pulled them up above her head, leaving the rest of her body exposed and vulnerable.

She let out something between a whimper and a growl as the other tentacles began to stroke her exposed flesh. Noel twisted and squirmed but couldn't move enough to escape their unwanted explorations. As the tentacles moved lower to strip her of the last bit of covering she had she tried to shout an angry protest, but the words were muffled beyond recognition.

Eventually her deep green eyes caught the strange young man's head rising up next to her, and she glared at him in a constantly shifting mix of anger, fear and confusion. The inflection of her muffled words made it clear that she was demanding answers, but her questions where incomprehensible. The one thing that was clear was that she didn't find the slightest hint of humor in the situation.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:20 am
Profile WWW

The tentacles tightened around her legs, pulling them down... but not apart. Not yet. Finally, a pair of tentacles began to tickle along her ribs as the rest seemed to gather. Strangely enough, it seemed like the things weren't attached to him, but moved on their own... like worms.

But that changed as they gathered up on the bed, spiralling together into two clumps that slid over to the young man by the bed. Smirking at her, she sees the tentacles seem to gather around his waist, like they were regathering... but their other ends still hold onto her body tightly.

"What kind of post-Christmas treat are ~you~?" The hand began to slide away from her lips. "You can talk... but if you scream, we'll have to do this at MY place." His hand slides down, tickling along her shoulder... then down to slowly move along the curve of her right breast.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:53 am
Profile YIM

Noel watched the tentacles move with a sort of horrified fascination. They seemed to be working in unison, but as they moved and maneuvered over her bed and body it became clear that they weren't connected. As they began to gather on her bed and twisted together in a writhing mass she shuddered and pulled away as best she could with her arms and legs still within their powerful grip.

Her eyes returned to the young man's when the two masses of white tentacles' free ends took up their place around his waist. Somehow it didn't seem to surprise her that the strange boy was the source of her attackers.

At first, when he removed his hand, all she could manage to do was stammer in stunned rage. When his hand made it's way down her body and stroked the soft skin of her breast her eyes widened and her anger seemed to focus.

"Get your hands off of me you miserable little freak!!" she shouted, twisting her torso to try and move herself out of his reach. "And...and the fucking tentacles too!"

Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:44 am
Profile WWW

"MMmmm... are you sure?" He leans forwards with a smirk, grasping one tit, lifting it up a little, and then beginning to kiss and lick along the cold-hardening peak. One of the few tentacles that was stroking her (and not holding her) reached away, sliding the windows shut and closing the door.

The other tentacle that was stroking her slid upwards, pressing up under one tit, lifting it up on her chest. His hand ruthlessly toyed with the other, tweaking her nipple. "Well, I have to say... you are positively enchanting. Maybe you could tell me your name, mm? If you do, I'll take back my hand..."

He was just playing with her, relishing in her distress and upset, and amusing himself by lightly exploring her body.

It wouldn't be long before he would be doing a lot more... thorough... exploration.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:01 am
Profile YIM

Noel groaned as Ico grasped her pliant breast and began to stimulate her small pink nipple. To her shame the already-stiff bud quickly became fully erect as his lips and tongue teased the sensitive flesh.

“Y-yes I'm sure!”
she snapped, writhing as the tentacle slid up to tease her other breast. Her body clearly wasn't as confident as her mind was though, she could already feel her pussy becoming moist.

The last thing she wanted to do was to tell this monster her name, but she didn't have much choice. The human-like hand molesting her was worse in many ways than the inhuman tentacles. The bestial tentacles could be explained away as a nightmare, but there was no convenient explanation for the blond young man.

“Noel.” She said, bitter resentment in her voice. “Noel Roux.”

Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:48 am
Profile WWW

His mouth spreads in a smile, and he leans forwards... giving her tit a kiss. Then he sucked her titflesh into his mouth, giving the side of one delicious mound a hickey. Then his head and hand pulled back, his tentacles crawling over her stomach instead.

"Noel... noel. Do you sing, Noel?" Her right tit, the one being rolled around by his white tentacle, was quickly encircled, squeezed. "...you seem... quite experienced in this sort of encounter, don't you? Perhaps what you need... is a chance." He grins a little, looking at her expression at his question... and his molestation.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:56 am
Profile YIM

The pink-haired girl couldn't help but moan as the unnervingly human creature sucked on her achingly sensitive breast. When he released the supple flesh she hissed as cool night air hit her now wet skin. She grimaced as she looked at the deep pink mark he'd left on her otherwise flawless skin.

“Nnnng...Not for you I don't!”
Noel snapped, struggling not to moan as the thick tentacle ensnared her large, soft breast and squeezed. Her breathing was becoming heavy but still she struggled and pulled at the tentacles that bound her limbs. “A chance at what??” she asked, glaring at his mocking grin.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:23 am
Profile WWW

"well... escape? We could play a game." He grins slowly, the white tentacles squeezing, rolling, toying with her breasts. "Or perhaps... we could go for a walk. Plenty of chances to escape, that way..."

Slowly, the tentacles coiled around each full mound, and she felt something she hadn't seen at first. Suckers, clasping around her sensitive flesh, squeezing and pinching her ample titflesh. Their tips curled about, flicking her nipples teasingly.

"Or perhaps... you could sing a song. If you can finish, I could leave you alone..." He leers at her, then smiles broadly, leaning in towards her glaring eyes. Her glare was cute... quite cute.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:03 am
Profile YIM

She knew he was taunting her, that he didn't really have an intention of letting her escape, but Noel none the less clung to the slim hope of avoiding her fate. She opened her mouth to snap a reply at him, but the tentacles coiling fully around her soft, supple breasts caused the words to die on her lips, replaced by a shuddering moan. The strange suckers teasing her heaving chest felt strange and incredible at the same time. She caught herself starting to gyrate her hips slightly but exerted every last bit of self-discipline she could muster and forced herself to stop.

"I...I already told you..." She gasped out between small moans and whimpers, obviously struggling with her conflicting feelings. Despite her obvious arousal her voice was still sharp and angry. "I don't sing. Where...where the hell do you...plan on walking me?" She asked, "I think campus security m-might...be upset about you taking me out after curfew."

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:55 am
Profile WWW

His tentacle coils continued to roll around her impressive breasts, toying with them and bouncing them around with a curious fascination. The suckers seemed to attach and deattach at a whim, grasping her sensitive skin, only to pull and leave, making her body shudder and ache.

"You don't...? Fair enough. We could go out for a little stroll in the night air. Maybe you'd get lucky... if security sees us, why, I'd have to run away!" He snickered and smirked, a sucker seizing her left nipple and beginning to tug and roll it around ruthlessly.

"Perhaps not that, then... would another game suit your interest? I'll let you pick one... a fair one... since I'm choosing the stakes. That I'll either let go of my catch... or you'll answer my questions. Failure to do so will be met with... a long... and prolonged experience. Fair terms?" He asks all too jubilantly, grasping her other nipple now and pulling on it firmly.

"Or would you prefer I simply move on to the questions and torment now..." He adds, then leans forwards to nip at each seized nipple with his mouth before the suckers release them with a sudden 'pop'.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:40 am
Profile YIM

Noel moaned, arching her back as Ico’s tentacles continued their almost random manipulation of her heaving breasts. There was no pattern that she could detect to where the suckers chose to attack so the helpless student found herself unable to predict where they would go next, heightening the sensation. Her breathing became heavy and she tilted her head back against her pillow, thrusting her chest up higher, the arch of her slender neck matching that of her back.

She was having an increasingly hard time focusing on the sandy-haired young man’s words as her body was driven further into lust with each second.

“F-fine!” she gasped out between moans and squeaks. It was several long moments before Noel managed to speak again. She had to quite literally bite her tongue to keep herself from crying out when his mouth closed around each of her nipples in turn.

“Lets play…hide and seek.”
The pink-haired student said, her breathing heavy. “L-let me go so I can hide.”

Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:47 am
Profile WWW

His suckers seemed highly reluctant to part with her delectable flesh. Part they did, though, popping free and slowly slipping across her sensual curves even as they begged, pleaded, and thrust them higher and harder for the tentacles to use...

"Mmm... so for the right to be freed, you want to play a game that invovles freeing you? Oh... fair enough. If I find you and catch you though, we are going to get... quite... close..." He whispers softly, lips against her shoulder and neck now. "I'll give you a sixty second head start..." He said as his tentacles slipped free, leaving her limbs as he backed up. Then, almost comically, he turned around and covered his eyes with his hands.

"One..."

Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:53 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next