View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A new Fan (Narissa) -continuation of MIRC room chat- 

Post A new Fan (Narissa) -continuation of MIRC room chat-
<Keemari> As the bell rang the teacher was nowhere to be spotted causing the girls to talk amoungst themselves as a girl runs into the classroom past you as she comes up to a group of girls behind you. "Number 1! Number 1 your teacher is sick so he's coming to our classroom today!" She yells out as many of the girls crowd around at this infomation and talk aloud as they giggle about it as you hear the name, Keemari and Mr. Sulivan thrown about along with Sensei it seemed like a cirlce of gossip and such as you can feel the giddness from the group

<Narissa> It was the most she could do but stay in her seat and straighten out her skirt. It had been a late start for the class and, with the absence of the teacher with the bell, most of the female students had decided to fill the time with conversation and chatter. A group next to her was also involved, but as loud as they were over the others, it was hard for her not to overhear.

"Didja hear!? I saw Professer Keemari had taken up a couple of classes today! He may take our class now that that boring Mrs. Harten's late! Omigosh I could just DIE right now if that was true!" A quick reply from the others saw to a similar response, rather than a concern for their peers well being. "Die?" spat out words more slipped out as Narissa quickly sealed her lips.

But the sole word alone had gained the attention of a curly hair brunnette as she looked towards the African American student. "Oh Narissa! That's right, you've never heard of him. Oh, honey, you have been soooo deprived, If he gets for our class, you'll be singing the hallelujah choir with us!"
Narissa was glad she had gotten off the hook with that one. It could have gone a wrong way quiet quickly if Maria had not interfered. Needless to say, the skepticism did not die down in her. No pun intened. "Um . .sure. . ." But maybe she would be proven wrong once the class door opened.

<Keemari> A man then walked through the door. Which was unusually enough for an all girls school and the male teachers here were rare but this one looked to be just a few years older then the rest of you girls maybe 25 or so as he writes his name on the board Keemari Sulivan. "I'm afarid Mrs. Harten is out today. I'll be taking over for her. For those of you who don't know.

I'm Keemari Sulivan. I never liked the whole Mr. thing so you can call me ether or. I really don't mind. It's a pleasure to be teaching you ladies today." I say as I smile at you all as by my own natural ablities send out my phermones in the room which help the girls pay attention to me intently with lust and intreast as I start the class my very words seem to echo in every young girls ears as they seem like music as it doesn't seem like work at all with me in the room. I made learning with my natural ablities to teach and the chemical I produce into the air fun for the students.

<Narissa> Once the door had been opened, Narissa's black eyes instantly gravitate towards the male that had made his way in. 'Wow . . .he looks so young.' For all Narissa knew, he was probably just in his early twenties as her eyes watch with apt attention as he signed his name on the board.

A jab to her side instantly breaks her attention as she see's Maria, the brunette make a silent snicker, withdrawing her elbow into herself. The silent words of "I told you so" is all Narissa needs before she blushes in embarrassment. She hadn't realized she was staring. Distraction aside, Mr. Sullivan, or how he wanted to be addressed as, spoke towards the class. Narissa could already feel herself anxious for class to start, rubbing her legs together as she faced the white/silverish haired man and his hair. She wondered if he dyed, but doubts it the moment the thought enters her mind.

He just didn't seem the type. For some reason her nipple piercings were bothering her. even though they hadn't been activated. Maybe her bra was just pushing at them funny . ..

<Keemari> Before long the class bell rang singling the end of class my voice made the time all too short even though the words echo in your mind so clearly and for those who took notes took them much better as everyone perfomred much better when I was there as I sit at the desk and get ready for the next class as I look over the class myself personally looking over the young girls for anyone of them that might fit my own personal tastes.

Such lovely choices all of them, but to me, my prey, my pets needed more then just beauty I thought as I continue as you see my eyes meet yours for a brief moment as I had never seen you before. Your aura, your scent was quite intriquing I thought as you see me smile as if I was smiling right at you before I lower my head going back to work.

<Narissa> Her chin held comfortably in the palm of her hand while Narissa paid attention to the male, she couldn't help herself but stare. Yes, she had to admit, he wasn't an eyesore in any sense in the phrase and with being suddenly able to understand the work, she could only feel a sort of appreciation for the substitute.

Mrs. Harten had always used the most difficult methods and the topic on itself was hard for most of the class to understand on their own. But the way he did it, the way he chose his words . . . Narissa could almost feel herself a genious while listening to him and couldn't help but eat up the knowldge that he taught.

But it was all too soon before the bell rang and the class was over. "Already?" she asked to herself. Looking towards her watch it did read the hour end that the period was over, she even double checked with the classroom clock up to her left. But the hands were matching the digital hour on her watch. She could already hear some of the sad groans of the other girls around her, disappointed that this had to end just as well.

When did the time go? Narissa frowned dejectedly as she hesitated before getting up, looking at the bag she never unpacked her notebook for. "Come on Narissa, i know you're sad to, but you don't want to be caught in the tardy bell, right?" Maria said, rubbing her shoulder affectionatel to the freshman. With only that, the brunette left, her own messenger bag on her shoulder as Narissa continued to hesitate. It wasn't until she gave a last glance at the male did her heart jump.

For the scarcest of seconds, she could feel herself almost staring longingly at him. 'I really should go . . .' Slowly gathering her bag, she pushed the seat from under her and stood, walking up the aisle of desk. By now, most of the students were giving their own longing looks to the teacher while leaving. It was by the time she made it to the door, the last three girls, did she give one more look, hesitant in leaving with just one time together.

<Keemari> I smile as I feel your glance on me the last girl of the class. Hmmm, should I make my move I thought. As I then speak up as I can hear your heartbeat picking up, you looked like a freshmen so it could be fairly fun as I look back towards you meeting your eyes before looking down at the roster flipping through it as I'm sure this will stop your heart.

"Narissa? Is that your name?" I ask you as I turn the chair so I'm facing you staring at you as I make a motion with my finger to come back her towards me as I then run my hand through my hair straigthening it up as I wait for you to come to my desk.

<Narissa> Narissa had not realized how nice her name sounded out before. . .that was, until she heard it rolling off of his tongue. 'Get a hold of yourself!' She could already feel her cheeks warming at her own thoughts. Honestly, it was silly school girl crush she had no plans on entertaining . . . outwardly . ."Um, yes, it is my name."

Taking small steps towards him she couldn't help but realize that all of the other students had finally emptied out. It was then the tardy bell rang, a small moan escaping her as she realized she would be late, no, WAS late. 'Well, it's not like I can be later than late. . .' Watching as he combed his hair with his fingers and how the strands conformed to the digit's directions, she could already feel her heart beating again. Her eyes shy off just a distance from his hair as she looks towards the papers, wondering what he had been fiddling with.

<Keemari> I smile at the girl as she reacts so very cutely as if this was one of her first crushes as I stack the papers up a bit and smile at you. "You have a very nice voice by the way, it's quite sweet. Why I asked you here is two things, the first is that you were looking back at me alot and paid the most attention did you have any questions for me, comments, concerns?" I ask you as I reach out and take your hand into mine clasping my other over it as if to comfort you.

"I'm here to help you the best I can, feel free to let out whatever is on your mind. I'll help." I tell you as I take in the girls delicate features, her fine body and was that metal I smelled on her? Hmmm I didn't see any piercings I wonder if she was more adventrous altough it had the slight taint of another monster. Hmmm, no matter I thought as I look into your eyes with mine waiting for your response.

<Narissa> Narissa blushed more, not realizing how easily both of his hands covered hers. She had never consider her hands small or delicate before, but to be clasped so easily. "Well . .. I," and she curses herself for stuttering, becoming so self-conscious at a simple compliment of having a sweet voice.

Now her eyes are shifting, it becoming very hard to focus on the male, as if she is afraid one of the other girls will walk in any moment and catch them, and even THEN she realizes how silly she is acting, but can't help herself. "I, um . . .really liked the way you taught . . .I had issues before, but could understand it all today.

You just made it really easy for me to know it is all . . ." she responds, tucking her head to the side as she rubs her earlobe. Something she had always had the habit of to try to calm her nervous self. "That;s all . .. um . .. thank you." she added on a quick thought. She could at least say her appreciation.

<Keemari> You see me smile warmily at that as I reach into my coat pocket and pull out a date book. "So tell me are you having troubles in any other class or classes?" I ask you as the air around you were thicker with the human phermone however slight now, you were embarssed, aroused, you were defintly crushing on me hard as the girls would say and not only for my appeal, my teaching abiltiy as well.

You were becaming much more intreasting I thought to myself as I take note of your action with the ear as it seemed to be a nervous habit with that way your were stuttering as I show off my white teeth as I smile still waiting for your answer.

<Narissa> Narissa bit her lip, still having trouble staring directly at him. She found it difficult to understand a teacher that was so . . .openly interested in her studies. Most teachers she knew either lost the passion for teaching past elementary school or never had it to begin with. "Mmm, no just with Mrs. Harten's class." She was at least glad she was able to speak without a stutter. She was glad not many of the teachers were like Mrs. Harten. She was able to understand her other professors. Even if there was an off day, the text books were able to fill her in on the rest. "I'm pretty ok with the rest though," she smiled, a bit of pride in her voice at her accomplishment.

Even the digits at her earlobe had slowed in their rubbing as her nervousness ebbed off. But the core of it didn't seemed to have been taken away as her obsidian eyes remained unfocused in their pilgrimage around the classroom.

<Keemari> I smile at that. "Very good then, then our work will be short. I'm penciling you into my schedule for a private tutoring session. I'll get you up to speed on all this and more, after all it doesn't matter if you pass if you don't learn anything does it." I tell you as I look through my book.

"So when would be a good time for us to meet and do you prefer a classroom, libary, or your dorm room?" I ask you emphasizing the dorm room with my voice, your home for the moment, your bedroom also as I just smile at you about this and act casually about it.

<Narissa> "Private tutoring?" She hadn't come off as that badly did she? Sure, she wasn't able to check her grades on it as often with this class, the teacher had a thing for suprise mid term progress, but . . .she felt like she was doing . . .ok . . . at least. . . . but learning was coming with a great difficulty.

Not just on her part, but with everyone else in the class as well. Her ears picked up the options of locations for these tutorings and the sudden show of her room coming up made her start. "M-my dorm?" So much for the stuttering leaving. In honesty, she had forgotten the other options the moment dorm left his lips as she clamped her fingers on her ear. "W-why my dorm room?"

<Keemari> "Your dorm room is a nice quiet place as well, it's where you live, keep your notes, books, and even some cooking supplies some girls feel very comfortable there whether then heading out to meet me in a classroom or the libary. Some even study with me in there PJs entirly up to you where we study and what you wear of course." I tell you quite calmly.

<Narissa> "Um . .. . .ok . . ." The way he said it seemed perfectly professional . . .if not questionable in the location at all. But she could easily picture some of the girls, like Maria and the others she was speaking with, being comfortable in their own pajamas.

She could already see herself comfortable around him as well, her own p'js just some polyester pants and top. It wasn't something she wouldn't walk around the building with, but still something she wouldn't be afraid to answer the door with. "I . . suppose." Although her words were quiet, her ear had already began being worked on again, the hand in his grasp slightly fidgety.

<Keemari> "Hmmm, so when's good for you? I can stop by tonight or this Friday if you want." I tell you as I go down the list. "Say around... hmmm, well it will be my last session of the day so ether eight or nine in the evening if you don't mind. The next one I would have avalible would be in Januray a little late I think." I explain to you as I move my thumb and fingers over your hand carressing it lightly in a supporting fashion as I just smile away and talk very professional yet comforting and supportive of you and your desire to learn and to let me into your home. Foolish girl I thought.

<Narissa> "I suppose . . .the one at eight would be good." There was still something she couldn't settle her stomach over. She could only pray to whatever high on power that could listen that it wasn't the butterflies in her stomach, but rather a concerned . .. something . . .'Well . . Saburo should be in around that time anyways. She hasn't joined any clubs to be out later than that. . .'

<Keemari> "Good, I'll be there tommorow and here you go." I tell you as I take out a piece of paper I was writting on during this with my signuture exusing you from being late for your next class as I smile at you and let go of your hand. "You have a good day Narissa." I tell you letting you go knowing I would see my prey again soon.

<Narissa> When her hand slipped away from his grasp and in turn, held the slip of paper, Narissa was quick to hold on to it, afraid her clammy hand would forget how to grip or something. "Um, thank you then," she said, nodding her head to the male as she back pedaled out, unsure to turn her back to him or not. Her ankle catching on to a chair and nearly tripping her made answer to that before she caught herself, instantly turning her back to him to walk forward. A raging blush was far from hidden though, even on her dark cheeks. Opening the door and taking one step out, she made a final glance at the male. "Um. . you have a nice day too, Professor." Then she left, forgetting to close the door as she quickly headed to class.

<Keemari> I smile as I lean back as this is a free period for me as this Friday will indeed be fun I think to myself as the day goes by as I arrive at the dorm room. I check the numbers ot make sure it's the right one as I made sure your roomate would be out for the weekend on a 'field trip' as I the knock on the door. "Narissa it's me Keemari." I say

<Narissa> The day had transpired slowly for her. Almost nail grindingly slow. She had found herself nearly impatient for the day to pass on. It seemed as if none of the teacher after Mrs.Harten's period had shared that same bit of passion or taught with the same vigor as Keemari had. And it was weird for her to think that. But it made the day that much more difficult.

Her impatience and anxiiousness for the day had turned her nervousness for the meeting of the professor to that of waiting with bated breathing. During one of the final periods, she had caught herself staring at her hand on more than one occasion, the same one that he had held so dearly. And it was those moments she would groan at herself to pay attention again. But finally, her patience was rewarded as the final bell rung.

Even with a few hours between now and when the tutoring was suppose to begin, she found herself able to travel no where else and to bide her time in her room. A left over note from Saburo said she would be gone for the weekend. Strange . .. The red head had said nothing of going anywhere. Fieldtrips were unheard of in Shokushu . .. But then again, Saburo was unheard of as well. Weird child. She found herself nearing the time and continually looking down at her watch as she tidied up her room, taking out her books needed and turning on the over heard lights.

Still in her school uniform, the slightest thought of debating whether or not she should wear her pj's entered her mind before the a wrapping sound hit the door. The voice of the one she was waiting for rung through and she sucked in a breath. "Oh well, guess its time." Heading for the door, she opened it wide, allowing the male to walk in. "Good evening."

<Keemari> I'm holding a tote bag with me as I enter the room and look around as you invite me in the distinct scent of two women living here one away for now yet I ask anyway. "So should I expect company or anything like that?" I ask as I continue to look arond the room as I continue to sniff as I turn my attention to you. Your body just a bundle of nerves and sweat, seeking such attention I thought with a smirk. So on edge form the entire day it seemed, you must have been waiting for me for quite a while as I turn to look at you again my eyes staring into yours almost mesmorizing you now as things were already going so well with you worked up like this I thought.

<Narissa> Narissa caught herself staring again and she near had to ripp her eyes away. Scratching the back of her head, she replied. "Saburo left me a note. She said that there was a field trip she was going on. I don't think she'll be here tonight." 'Or the weekend for that matter.' But she didn't dare say those words aloud.

After entering the room, Narissa closes the door behind him, leaving it unlocked as she heads to the table. "Um . .. I have some books ready and the text book for the course . . . I wasn't sure what you would want for me to have for tonight." Inside the room it is brightly lit, the window is cracked open to allow fresh air in and both beds are neatly made. On the wide student table, a stack of books are sat on it with the subject they were on. Two roll-about chairs are near it, one having been pulled from Saburo's empty desk on the other side of the room.

<Keemari> I nod at all this. "You prepared well. I can see your serious about your studies it's just too bad you have such a poor teacher." I say to you as I move in close to you scooting the two chairs closer as I open the books up to where I want in an instant and get ready to teach you, patting the seat next to me.

Just like in the classroom my words echo in your mind, taking deep root as everything I say, everything I explain just helps click and even when you don't understand I seem to know and go into further detail. It was like the classroom but with one on one detail the effect was so much greater as I also brought to the table a special candle I made up.

It release special airborne chemcials from a plant I made that would help your mind focus and became much more able to learn while your with me as the time continues on as I even go past the material you know so you know it in advance as several hours pass by as it's nearly midnight now before I allow us a break or even relize it as I lean back and strech to commnet on it. "Hmm, it's nearly midnight." I tell you.

<Narissa> Once again, it was easy for her to catch on to his vigor and passion for the teaching. Sitting so close, she was able to look over the book alongside him as he turned the pages, her focus not being disturbed in the least. With a special gift he brought, she had instantly taken a liking to the scent. With as much hunger as she had for knowledge earlier, she took rapt interest to even when they left the chapter and continued onward.

Time forgtten, it was only but learning for now. Finally they reached a break when he stretched back on his chair, the rollers not slipping back an inch. Her heart instantly dropped into her stomach at his words "Twelve!?" Pulling her wrist in front of her, the watch did read near twelve am. How could they have studied that long!? Even Narissa had trouble studying with no interruptions for that number of hours. "Wow. . . .that was . . . wow. . ."

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Last edited by Keemari on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Post Re: A new Fan (Tarissa) -continuation of MIRC room chat-
I smile at that such a good girl I thought to study so hard as you feel me reach out and start to move my hand through your hair, petting you so to speak as I then speak. “Hmm, your an excellent student, I caught you up and taught you the rest of the course in a mere four hours, ha, ha. Such vigor and intelligence. A true blessing to us all in my opinion.” I tell you as I reach out with my other free hand and take yours into mine again holding it tighter as I smile at you, changing my approach as I turn the chemical I let out to a more lustful nature, to bring out more fully your feelings and desires, your long suppressed lust and want for boys from being sheltered for so long.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]