View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Long Awaited Meeting (Ryu) 

Post Re: A Long Awaited Meeting (Ryu)
"A real chance?" The words entered her mind once again, as she was slowly carried up the stairs. "Well, the difference in our power is quite great. However, if you had managed, say, to climb out a window, jump down and find one of the nearby outdoor areas where too many people were present, I wouldn't be able to catch you. There ARE rules, you know. And I'd even have conceded your victory, and allowed you to be free. I'd recommend you remember the hint I just gave you for future notice, when you encounter entities on this island in the future."

And why not give her such a hint? It's not like a determined monster wouldn't just snag her before she had a chance. But the hint was greater. "Stay in large groups, and they can't get you." That might prove to be a godsend for the young woman, if she was able to understand that hint. Antipode was not a sore winner, besides. What he wanted from a girl specifically was their pleasure. And not being unduly mean to them was always a good way to get them to relax, even if they really didn't want it to happen. Not that fear was a BAD emotion, per se, but it wasn't what he was going for.

So she was carried in the tendrils, all the way to the door of her own room. The door opened, and the tentacles pulled her back inside. Still no tentacles molesting her, even as the door shut behind her. But by this point, she had said something he found... funny.

"Oh, our last game was fun. But I was doing that more for you than for me. I usually don't give a girl any chance at all, but you proved quite good. If you had merely made different choices as you took advantage of my actions, you may have escaped. As it is... I'm going to enjoy what comes next as much as you will."

Speaking of enjoying it, it was then that a tentacle moved to... her shoes? The slender, small tendrils undid her shoelaces then and there, before slipping under to pop them off.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:59 pm
Profile YIM

What a smart guy, I want to see him as a human and jump down on asphalt from the second floor. Sure, when he caught her she made it to the first floor, but how high was the chance that someone would eventually open their door for her. Or even if she simply climbed out of her window as he gave her these brief seconds to decide she would have a chance, but with her moderate acrophobia this proved to be close to the actions she'd never perform.

Soon Ryu found herself back in her own room, how degrading it was to see the place she once started her dash towards an exit again. At least he did not take advantage of her from the very beginning, but as the door shut, she felt terribly imprisoned in the safety of her own room. Which was once a haven after another day of school now turned out to be a jetty for this monster. It was a bit annoying to hear these creatures talk, with all their stubborn statements and refractory behaviour, you simply couldn't convince them they were wrong and you were right.

The red head grit her teeth as she partly allowed the tentacles to remove her shoes without any problems, the good old black and white sneakers dropped to the floor with the slightest sign of any noise. Her form writhed lightly within his grip for a brief moment as a few tendrils made her feet tickle a bit, letting her giggle warmly in response. However, she was afraid of whichever piece he might take off her next. Her shirt and shorts were hugging her curves perfectly and others weren't able to resist these temptations hidden underneath the garments, so how was he able to? Did it even matter? Sooner or later he'd get what he wanted.

"You don't have to flatter me with all this sweet-talk. I know I fucked up my escape with a few tiny mistakes and the big one in the end. And.. um.. d-don't think I will enjoy whatever you are going to do." She blushed slightly at this, the simple thought of him having her way with her was just embarassing and.. wrong. It was only a matter of time when she'd discover what he would come up with.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 am

Oh, she was just a bit of a sore loser was all. Sure, she had this rather intricate dislike of what he was going to do... but he could tell she knew what was going to happen to her. It was satisfying to find her blushing before he had even really started. She probably wasn't even going to fight much anymore. And when it came to her mental complaints, well it wasn't his fault she was a little afraid of heights. After all, she could shimmy down a gutter or something, and it wasn't that far even for a human. If one was a little careful a human could easily do it quickly without harm.

"I see. That would be a tragedy if true, but I honestly don't think that's going to be your fate. Really, though, relax. If you ever have any requests as to what I'm doing, feel free to suggest them." The nerve of him. He was really quite bold, to say something like that as though he wasn't about to rape her. He was serious, however, and confident that regardless of her answer that she'd be quivering under his touch in no time.

The tentacles moved again. But this time they merely slipped just slightly underneath her socks, and peeled them slowly off of her feet. Why was he going so slowly? After all the action before, he was taking a slow tempo, at least to this. Her request could even be "hurry up and get on with it!" and he'd happily do it. But she seemed, at least at first glance, the sort who might get more out of something a little slower.

More tentacles moved, then. She'd feel one of them against the back of her neck. The ones that had taken her socks went back to her feet, and wrapped around somewhat. He didn't want to tickle her too much, but they began to squeeze and rub, at least for a little while. He was... giving her a sort of foot massage? Another pair slipped up to the place behind her knees, and began to trace lightly just as the one at her neck had begun to. And yet he still didn't take anything else off... quite yet.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:51 pm
Profile YIM

At first she was carefully thinking about her ways to suggest things, but she put that thought aside as she did not plan to reveal any sign of agreement to this, at least at first. However, she was a bit surprised that her company moved on so slowly, taking his time as the pressure in the air began to fade. As he peeled off her socks she was at least comfortable and she hoped it would stay this way. At least for a little while.

The red head giggled a bit as her feet were partly encased and caressed by his appendages, however these warm sounds got replaced by a relieved sigh as another one tenderly touched her neck. All those caresses were awkwardly pleasant and slowly became an inconvenience for Ryu, on the other hand they made her feel good, even better after a few stressful weeks on the campus. Every now and then her legs trembled a bit and her neck and moved in the opposite direction of where the tentacle fondled her neck.

"N-no, it's perfectly fine. Just take your time, it's not like I have anything else in mind, but that will do. You will come up with something, I am sure of it." Ryu might be caught and even though she would be putty in his hands if he triggered the right spots, she would show her rebellious attitude nevertheless.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:27 pm

What got him was how responsive she was. He was in the early stages of foreplay, drawing her pleasure out slowly as though sipping a fine wine, and yet her giggles and sighs, and her movements all hinted at the pleasure she was feeling. It was what he wanted. He'd fought her, captured her, and was now going to rape her. Slowly at first, until she gave in and, if not loved it, was too caught up in the moment to object. Not that this wasn't rape. No matter how many times she said no, he was definitely not letting her go until he was done with her!

Yet she still resisted, at least in some respects. She was even thinking about what to ask when she decided to just blow him off a bit. That was alright. She could do things like that all she wanted, but it didn't bother him. Her resistance would crumble, and she would be begging for more soon enough. That was all that mattered.

"I see. I'm sure I will. But just in case, I'll leave your mouth free, so you may take at your leisure."

The tendril on her neck moved, then, winding around her neck in a loop. It wasn't tight, and though it could be considered a threat -and in fact had the advantage of allowing him to stop her if she tried to resist- the focus wasn't on the threatening aspect. There was no pressure, no danger of her neck being squeezed. All the tendril did was slither around, caressing and barely touching the flesh of her neck.

He left her there, suspended in the air, because it was easier to do things such as move her around, and change her position. And now for the first time he'd do so, tilting her so that her head down 45 degrees, so her hair would fall below her, and her hips and legs were pointed towards the upper corner of her room. And with that, tendrils slipped to her shorts, and tugged on them, pulling them up, slowly, farther and farther up towards her feet.

He would not always be this slow. In fact, once the teasing, for that was what this was, a deliberate tease, was done, and he actually fucked her, he wouldn't be slow or all that gentle at all. But he might as well get her ready for that first, yes?

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 pm
Profile YIM

"Thanks, you are such a gentleman.", she said sarcastically. Once again the young woman sighed in relief, submissive as the tentacle caressed her neck, perhaps even a bit too submissive for her own taste. She intended not to enjoy this or show any sign of agreement to all this, but her body needed relief badly and would welcome the paid attention for the time being.

Suddenly her mood changed a bit more as she was moved, she even tilted her head a bit further to see what exactly the creature was doing. Not that she was interested, but she had to make sure if she had to prepare for eventual touches. Her face reddened further, not necessarily because of her new position, as her shorts were slowly pulled up off her thighs and up to her legs. Sure, her legs were smooth and silky thanks to her daily sprint workouts she did for years, but to have them revealed like this was not the best way to show off she was the athletic type.

And with this he revealed her panties. No, not the standard kind the campus provided, but rather something special which was against the dress code. Her lacy panties and the usual ones had one thing in common, both of them were white, but the rest was obviously different. The material was thinner and should appeal to the viewer's eyes.

"Now don't judge me. I did not expect to be caught like this, did not invite someone into my room or anything else... I.. I simply think the material is more comfortable.", Ryu explained before any awkward questions would come up in his mind. However, slowly the position would reveal another disadvantage for the red head as the bottom of her t-shirt slid towards her neck until the top of her hips, just enough to reveal a few more of her tempting curves.

"I would recommend to take off this annoying shirt now. You know, it's bothering me like this and it would help you to get a view of the entire meal before you decide what to pick first.", she said jokingly with a sly grin. The inevitable would come sooner or later and even though she made ' subtle suggestions', she was not going to give in too quickly.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:39 pm

(sorry about the wait. I was out of town from last week, and then working over the weekend. I am back to full speed now, though!)

For someone who continued to insist to herself that she wasn't going to cooperate, or enjoy it in the least, Ryu was certainly doing a lot of co-operating and enjoying. Even if it wasn't the fully sexual touches Antipode planned on giving her, he was still touching the girl in various ways... and she was still enjoying it. In what ways was she going to resist? What ways could she resist, when she was giving in at every stage now that he had defeated her.

"I see. Yes, you are embarrassed because these particular panties are more like the sort a girl would wear to show off, like to a lover. I know very well that you did not wear them for me, so do not fear. And your secret is safe with me." How considerate of the rapist to not blab to his other meals that Ryu wore frilly panties, right? It wasn't as if he had just captured her as she tried to escape, and bring her back to where he could molest her at his leisure.

He acknowledged her suggestion, however, by actually doing as she asked. A tendril slipped up to her shirt, and moved underneath it, pulling it even closer to her breasts. In fact, the slowly moving tendril moved up between her breasts, up past them and her bra all the way up to the collar of her shirt! Farther back, at the edge of her shirt, it began to lift up, and soon her shirt was being pulled up over her head, if not off of her entirely. In fact, Antipode decided to leave her shirt all ruffled up above her head, unless she asked him to move it again.

"That was an excellent suggestion. Do you have anymore?" The tone of his "voice" stated this: I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm totally going to take advantage of it anyway. I'm teasing you! And he didn't stop, either, or wait for another request. That same tentacle that slipped her shirt right off of her moved back down to her panties, and slipped in from behind, out of sight. She'd feel it touch her lower back, before sliding down between the cheeks of her arse. It was a touch far more intimate than any he'd given yet, but it was of the same type as he'd done earlier to her breasts. And so the tendril slipped up to the top of her panties again, coming close to but never touching the lips of her pussy, and tugged, pulling her panties down to the same place as her pants, up close to her knees.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:39 am
Profile YIM

(No problem, I read about it in your thread. And I hope your friend is doin' all right sooner or later.)

The freshman clenched a fist as the tentacle moved up through the tiny gap between her soft mammaries it had created itself, causing the slightest of a friction. But not enough to go completely unnoticed as her cheeks reddened a bit more and she pressed her lips together so no sound would escape her. Not that she did not enjoy it, but she already lost their short struggle and to moan and melt under his touches was the last thing she would do that day. At least she hoped she had enough control of her own body.

Ryu huffed as her shirt literally blocked her sight, additionally after a few subtle moves of herself so she would not have to see everything he was about to do. "Not really, everything is fine the way it is now.", she said in her sarcastic tone again. This was all about teasing, but as long as he did not actually rape her, it was better to keep this up. Meanwhile her fist was nothing more but the limp fingers which had no idea what to do against her captor. But whatever she did, she had to do it quick or that would be it, at least that's what the tentacle's new direction told her.

"H-hey, what are you doin- Gaaahh..." Her hips bucked against the touch of the tendril as it slid between her buttocks and once again Ryu tried hardly not to make any noise. It was teasing, yet far more intimidating than the rest of his touches. It made clear he was in charge and could do just about everything with her. The girl tried to close her legs, but even then it wasn't an obstacle for him as he pulled her panties down so they could join her shorts. Even as he pulled them down a slight pressure built up as he was oh so close to her tender lips but never touched them.

"Stop touching me there! Please, take it away, take it away!", she almost panicked at the intimate touches. This was embarassing and degrading, she simply wanted to beat him up, to get away, no matter the cost. Her pubic hair was shaved and gave him an excellent view of her delicate lips even as she somehow managed to coil her thighs and calves around each other. She doubted they would stay in this position very long, he could seperate and spread them apart easily. Additionally she did not want to break her garments, so there would be little to no resistance.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:43 pm

He noticed her reaction, especially the way she closed her legs. Was it panic in her voice? Interesting. The tentacle monster had done what it needed, so the tentacle moved away, just as it had before with her breasts. It was obvious she was going to need a bit more "love" before she was anything like "willing". So for now at least, the tentacle was away.

"I suppose it is a little soon after all. I'll start with something a little lighter. Oh yes, if you would like to be in a different position that just tilted towards the ground, your hips in the air, feel free to "suggest" one that you find comfortable. Though I find the view quite enticing as it is."

Heck, technically her clothes weren't even entirely off of her body. Pants and panties down at her knees, her shirt up above her elbows. And her center entirely naked. It was a sight that would make any boy drool, and it was a sight that Antipode himself had grown to appreciate quite a great deal.

Two tentacles moved then, towards Ryu's bare breasts. This time it wouldn't be a minor tease. They waved in front of her body so that she could see them before they moved. So she could be prepared. And then, with that they moved in, their tips starting simply, by poking at her breasts. It was strange, but it was just to gauge her reaction.

Whatever her reaction, they continued, and coiled around her breasts in a loose loop. These tentacles had a strangely muscular underside that undulated on her soft flesh, squeezing in a way not like a hand, exactly, but in a manner clearly firm, and clearly pleasant. They wrapped one loop, then a second, and the tendrils squeezed more tightly as they went. He was careful not to let the tightness hurt her while it happened.

With this first action complete, the tips of the tendrils moved slightly upward, and found her nipples. The tips separated just slightly, so that they were sort of two-pronged, and squeezed the nipples between the two prongs, tugging lightly as each of her entire breasts were squeezed by a new pulsing.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:39 pm
Profile YIM

Other thoughts than another suggestion popped up in her mind as her eyes made visual contact with two new tendrils and while she figured out what they were up to, she prepared herself. Whereever they would make contact with her skin, she intended not to make any sound which would reveal the success he had with his actions. This, however, was a great deal for the student.

As they poked at her breasts it was easy, though they were overly sensitive this did not drive her crazy or made her nervous. The satisfaction to show a positive reaction was not granted by the rebellious woman. However, what happened next was not as unexpected as pleasant.

Her back arched which simply offered more of her chest to the tentacles as they looped around her tender orbs and she predicted this was not going very well as the tendrils formed the second loop and wrapped tighter around her breasts. Ryu bit her lower lip as the subtle pressure summoned a slight spark of pleasure, yet not more and she was very grateful for that.

Ryu could not see what was going on, but as her nipples were being pinched and tugged and at the same time her breasts squeezed, she could not resist but let a soft moan get past her rose lips. Clearly a welcome reaction for her captor and a sign that he hit a sensitive spot right there. "If you're t-trying to get me in the mood.. N-not there, fucking damn it.. then let me promise you it won't work."

It was something like a last resort, pure reactions caused by her anger, fear and embarassment. But perhaps she could delay the actions he performed on her, even if just for a brief moment. "At least lay me down on my bed or something, I don't really like the feeling to have no solid ground under me." It was true, at such a low height with her arms and legs bound it was as uncomfortable as if she would have to jump from the second floor. "We could even stick to this 'head down and hips in the air'-position you like so much."

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Victory. Definitive victory. At this point, her battle plan to fight him here passively was faring about as well as her earlier plan to fight him actively. If that was all it took to make her moan, then what chance did she have when he started with something far more high-intensity? In other words, what happened when he started fucking her for real? Antipode was amused, but he didn't mind. Her true reaction was already there. And there was no need to taunt her on that regard.

"That's understood. Even if you are evolutionarily related to forest apes who brachiate through the trees all day long, being stuck in the air without a grip would still seem unsettling, I believe I understand." Or perhaps his strange abstractions were just that -strange abstractions.

Regardless, the tentacles lifted her over to her bed. It took only a few seconds, and they moved with graceful ease, as though she weighed nothing to them. She was eased onto the bed, where several of the tentacles moved away from her, uncoiling from her body so that none were underneath her. Except, of course, her arms and legs. If she had hoped this would prove a way to escape him, it would be a disappointment. The tentacles still held her firm.

And that included her breasts. They started moving again, the tightly coiled appendages squeezed once more, tightening and loosening around her breasts as her nipples were tugged even harder. The vigorous motion of the tentacles' fondling was if anything more pronounced than before. He wasn't going to let up anytime soon.

Now she wasn't pointed in any direction, she was laying flat on the ground. And so the tendrils that had earlier held her up now moved over her exposed center. Several thin tips traced against her sides, nearly tickling her with their motion. Others moved along her stomach, teasing her even more. Even her legs weren't immune, as they touched, prodded and even massaged her legs and thighs. He wouldn't wait too much longer before going in for the "kill", but why not enhance the mood a little more? Why not see if the actions couldn't break her even before he actually took her?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:22 am
Profile YIM

Red eyes went wide in surprise as the assault on her body intensified after these brief moments he had allowed her to experience a bit of relief. Her resistance began to crumble even further, each squeeze and tug made her suffer for what she was, a woman. This was her natural weakness and unfortunately this creature knew just too well how to manipulate her sensitive body parts. However, she still hoped she could hold out a bit longer without giving in to his actions completely.

Ryu started to writhe, bathing in the sensations he was providing her with. It was almost too much for, the massage, the fondling, just everything. This was getting her quite worked up, the simple motions of his tendrils let her nipples slowly stand proud and erect as they were tugged again, almost as if they were anticipating the following actions. She grit her teeth as he simply kept going, her eyes flickered desperately as she didn't know which tentacle to focus on, there were just too many of them.

She offered him another moan as she couldn't hold it back anymore. The tickling sensations and sparks of pleasure were merely foreplay and it appeared she would not be able to get prepared for the main program. This would not end on a positive note, at least not for her confidence and self control.

"Well I don't know what the fuck you are or where the fuck you came from, or why the hell you chose me to be your plaything today, but I won't let you have me that easily .. Uhn .. oh damn it .. Ahn .. This teasing is unbearable .."

Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3