View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 "I was right!....oh bollocks, I was right..." (Seraph) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: "I was right!....oh bollocks, I was right..." (Seraph)
Seraph tilted his head, and a knowing smile flashed across his features. A very nice try, I must admit. Everything you spoke is true, and I cannot think of many angels who could ever see through it, Phaos probably could, as could Azure, but that's about it. But you see I may not have paid much attention to human society, but the humans I encountered were all dark and twisted. Many were manipulators, and deceivers, and as such I have become very ... adapt, at seeing the true meaning behind a word, or a sentence. At judging the tone, and the way the soul and body shine. You are afraid of asking me to leave, because you are afraid that the sensations happening to you are caused by me. Your mind constantly cycles around to it, and you see evidence pointing to that. You are afraid because you have just seen what I can do without even trying, and you are terrified that I will direct that power at you.

Seraph's smile became a smirk as he straightened his head, and suddenly the various 'cats' he had transformed the birds into earlier were standing in a ring around Gwendolyn. They all sat perfectly still, and all of them looked up at the student.

One last favour ... I will let you ask any one question, and i will answer it truthfully. Whatever you ask will not change my actions, I assure you of that.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:32 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4