View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 First Day (Calidare) 

Post First Day (Calidare)
Andrea had just arrived hours ago and was already in her dorm room quietly unpacking her things and putting them in their place. Having not met anyone yet she felt alone for the first time in her life. This was the first time she had left her home and as she unpacked her things stopping to remember how she obtained them or was given to her.

As she looked around her quaint dorm room she sighed softly then turned and stared at the uniform she had been given. It was an odd thing to her as she was so used to public schools and being able to wear what she wanted as long as it was along the guidelines of school policy. This was also the first time in years that she would be wearing a skirt which made her smirk "Well this will be interesting."

Walking to the window in her room gazing out at the campus which was very beautiful, nothing she had ever seen before. Turning around she continued to unpack her things, her mind visually cataloging everything she brought with her.

As she finished she picked up her new uniform and held it up to her body silently approving of it before putting it on a hanger and placing it inside her closet. Feeling slightly tired she walked over to her bed and flopped onto it, her gray windbreaker pants and white t-shirt covering her smooth curvaceous tanned body. Running her fingers through her shoulder length brownish red hair her green eyes staring up at the ceiling as she slowly began to drift off.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Post Re: First Day (Calidare)
I sensed the new arrivals at the school and the one I was interested in seemed most amusing and the devices around the school seemed to encourage my interest in the new girls, I linked my mind with the one girl who was in her room at this time and unpacking her things. I soared to the new girl dorm room looking inside I saw her just as she plopped down on her bed tired from the lingering knockout gas she had breathed during her flight here, probing her mind I had found the image of her friend back at earth and grinned as I thought of my way to approach this lush looking girl.

Phasing throw the wall a walk past her bed invisible to her and any one watching from the devices here that would see me, I passed throw the other wall to stand just outside Andrea room. Looking around to make sure I wasn’t being observed I transformed myself to look not like but close to what her friend back on earth looked like, I became a near twin to Alison Butler. Knocking on the door dressed as another student I plan to introduce myself to Andrea being friendly and maybe show her some places around school but I will determined that as I evaluate her emotionally first, the lust within me though it was under control at the moment I knew I would soon lose out to the devices around campus and force my lust onto her but I would have to see how it would go from her to truly know.

Knock, knock, knock “Um is anyone in? I was told to welcome a new student here?” the voice I used was sweet and innocent and would sound familiar to Andrea but slightly different at the same time. I knocked once more making sure it was loud enough to wake her if she had fallen asleep fully into one of those deep sleeps some humans do.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:44 am
Profile YIM WWW

Yawning softly I awoke stretching as I heard a dock at my door. Rolling off My bed I stand up and stumble towards the door. "I'm awake, sorry I must have dozed off."Stopping for a moment to make sure that my shirt and winder breaker pants are not showing anything. Taking the door knob into my hand and turning it I open the door yawning once again, my eyes still adjusting to the light keeping me from seeing the girl fully.

"Umm Hello. I apologize for not answering quickly. I'm a new student, Andrea Constance."My hair slightly messy causing my fingers to run through it to give some semblance of neatness. My eyes finally coming into focus as I see the girl fully tilting my head

"Alison? No you can't be her, you look like her but not like her."

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:40 pm

I smile at her in my disguise, “Um no I’m not Alison, the name is Emily. I’m pleased to meet you Andrea, would you mind if I came in?” I asked her knowing what she was thinking and I grinned within myself knowing how off balance she was feeling to see some one look so much like her friend on earth. I probed her mind further to see what personality this girl Alison has and perhaps enact that personality to confuse her even more about who I was. These kind of games had purpose in some ways because it helped me understand these humans better then I did.

“So I see you already unpacked, have you had time to look around campus yet?” I asked her peeking into the room around her at the door and smiled at her innocently with my hands behind my back as I rocked back and forth on my heels waiting for her to invite me in.

“So who’s this Alison person? A sister perhaps?” I asked with a look of curiosity on my face.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thinking back to my times with Alison, surfing and skating, her strong mind and commanding presence. No I haven't had a tour of the campus yet? Are you here to give me one? I still couldn't shake the feeling that the girl standing there was Alison, she almost looked like a twin perhaps though I knew Alison didn't have a twin.

No Alison was a very close friend of mine. My thoughts went back to the time that Alison and I took each others virginity causing my face to turn a bright red.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:12 am

I smiled in the body and instead of waiting for her to let me in I grabbed her arm an yanked her out of the room into the hall as I guided her before she could say anything else. “Good well let me show you around there so much to see around campus.” she told you as you and this strange girl lead you away from your open door. “So no sister, well that’s ok, ill still show you around, come on don’t be so slow.” I tell her being demanding about the whole thing.

“Hey you don’t surf do you? We have some great waves down at the beach around this season.” I tell her grinning about what I just unlocked in her mind about her and Alison and her with a strap on knowing how come she was no longer a virgin but it seemed she never had a real penis inside her which could prove fun for her in the end.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

Being yanked out of my room and commanded to follow I became flustered. My cheeks turning red as I remember Alison being like this. Ok I'm coming. Listening to her I smile and nod Yes I do surf. Perhaps you could show me where the beach is sometime? Smiling inside as I began to think that I was going to make a friend here.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:19 am

As the look alike Alison I giggled the way she would have, “Well then to the beach then, I have a couple surf boards hidden in the bushes for such occasions, though most the girls I’ve came across are to girly for me.” she explained as she dragged you out the front door of the dorm and headed throw the woods on a dirt path leading to the beach.

The smell of salt water was in the air as you could now hear the sound of the waves crashing onto the shores, “Almost there, hang on though lets get the boards.” she said and move into some bushes and bent over showing off her panties to you because the skirts being so short. She lifted out one of the boards. “Here take this.” she told you as she held it up for you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:56 am
Profile YIM WWW

Blushing as I see the girls panties then quickly averting my eyes as I look out at the ocean. It is quite lovely here. My hands holding the side of my skirt as I think to myself. "This is almost too unreal." Kicking some sand I realize that I'm still wearing my uniform. Ummm...Shouldn't we change into some swim wear? I ask waiting for the girl to answer.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:02 am

I grin at her, “Why bother we are girls, I’m sure we have the same things as the other, besides you really want to walk back and look for a bathing suit?” I asked her and bent over to get another board that had blue flames at the front of it and a single fin on the bottom unlike the one I let fall before Andrea that had two fins and pin strips down the middle. “Besides haven’t you ever gone skinny dipping before?” I asked her probing deeper in her memories about herself.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

I could only remember the one time I went skinny dipping with Alison. We had just gotten out of school for the day and headed straight for the beach. Blushing softly I slowly remove my clothes, I've gone skinny dipping once before though never with someone that I didn't know, but I guess I'm safe with you. Standing there naked I grab the board she had got for me smiling as I looked out at the waves.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Getting the surfboard out I plant it into the sand and begin to take the school uniform off and grin at Andrea as I heard her last comment. “You think your safe with me? that’s so cute, I might just have to rape you with that kind of thinking.” I giggle like how Alison would of when she was joking.

Standing before her completely naked looking every bit like Alison right down to the nicely trimmed pubic hair and heart shape birthmark to the side of her hip near sex, except on the other side.

I slap her on the ass as I grab my surfboard and run to the beach. “Last one in a rotten egg!” I yell over my shoulder as my hair bounces while I run with other parts of this female anatomy jiggles and sways in all the right ways.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]