View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 and she wants to live a fairytale..(open for any monster) 

Post and she wants to live a fairytale..(open for any monster)
Miya had just got in from a class, exausted.
She strode to the bathroom and flipped on the light...looking around she shook her head in dismay, *oh, I need to start keeping things a BIT more organized* she thought with a deep sigh and began to pick up her candles and books...which proved to be a lot more than she had expected.
After the tub was filled to her liking, Miya poured a lavender bubble bath in and swirled it around with her dainty fingertips...
Turning the bathroom light off and the bedroom lamp on for mere dim lighting, she began to undress herself, then slipped into the tub with a slight gasp at the slightly (warmer-than-she-thought) temprature.

She reached over and plucked a book off of the shelf on the wall next to her and began to read....soon, fatigue got the better of her and sleep claimed her.
She lay there in the tub, mouth slightly open and her breathing was slow and rythmatic.

Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:39 pm

Boazar was bored... no, make it extremely bored. The previous few distractions that he had on his short time here was rather exciting... but rather mundane. He was currently in his serpent form and was about to turn back, when he sensed a scent... lavender in fact.

Now who on earth in the campus was dumb enough to attract attention like this. Curious, but at the same time excited, he slithered through the vents in search of the source.

Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:13 pm
Profile YIM

Miya dreamed about a fairytale romance of which she read in books...she longed for a different life, where she either still had her brother or simply that she had a family...even a lover.
She reached out in her dream at her brothers image, which quickly disapated at her touch, as if that of an image cast in water...it rippled and became distort.
Miya wimpered a little and shifted in the warm tub..the bubbles just obscuring her fit slender figure. Her arms were wrapped about her chest, bare breasts pushing softly against her arms as she slept.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:30 am

He slithered softly to the origin of the scent, which was a bathroom, and saw a student sleeping there. He grinned softly and began to scan her mind and thought. " How innocent... then again... I must be feeling rather soft today.... "

He then let out a soft chant. " Sitttea... arsssem.... nithu... karv... ligar... Dreamaeee... He then cast it on the girl, and the girl would find herself transported, temporarily into her own dream, but it was him that was controlling what is going to happen to her real body.

She will find herself waking up in a lake in her dreamscape.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:21 am
Profile YIM

Miya stirred in her sleep and her brows lifted and cresed for a few seconds in slight confusion...

Miya awoke and looked around, "Owe, what in the world?" she gasped, "Where am I?" she questioned aloud....she then realised she was still in the nude, she gasped and quickly tried to cover herself from any prying eyes there could be...but she figured herself to be alone.....wherever she was anyway. But still, she felt very uncomfortable, and confused.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:45 am

A rustle in the bushes alerted her to someone that was around and there was a soft lilting of pipes that was heard in the air, nearby. The music was soft and soothing, but clear and alluring at the same time. "

Real World

Boazar slithered down the walls and slid into the water, and his head broke the surface, just watching the girl as she began to experience the effects in her dream.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:51 am
Profile YIM

Miya's gaze snapped to the bushes as she heard movement..at first she was frightened..but after a soft tune began she found herself a bit calmed.
She stood and walked near a bit cautiously, curious...her nudeness escaped her thoughts as this sence of curiousity took its place...also her sence of confusion of her surroundings and captivating sound as well, took its place in her mind.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:04 am

As she stepped into the clearing, she could see something that exists only in a fairy tale, a satyr. He seemed to be oblivious to her presence though, gently playing his pipes, the music sensual and yet soothing at the same time.

Real world

Still in his snake form, Boazar slithered against the student's naked body, changing his shape to a boa constrictor, and started to coil himself around her body, but not intending to kill her, as he gently rubbed his scaly body against his.

<textarea padding="0" onclick="this.focus();this.select()"; class="pasteArea">Image

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:10 am
Profile YIM

Miya gasped at the sight, "My!" she wispered...she was unsure of quite what to do...she listened to the tune and felt much at ease, she looked about at her surroundings once more...her eyes now full of pure curiosity...

In the tub, she bore a peaceful expression..her body jerked slightly at the snakes coiling...

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:20 am

Somehow, the satyr was able to hear her low whisper and then stopped playing and smiled at her. " I am sorry, it seems that I have a guest... did you like my playing, young maiden ? " He inquired politely.

Real World

He did not do anything, but just continued rubbing his scaly body against his, doing it as gently as possible.

<textarea padding="0" onclick="this.focus();this.select()"; class="pasteArea">Image

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:28 am
Profile YIM

"Yes, very much, so." she replied whole-heartedly, "I'm sorry to intrude..." she then recalled, "I actually...don't know where...this is." she said gesturing around her...
She felt a slight tingle rush through her body, it was odd, but she enjoyed it.

Miya's body relaxed and her breathing softened, its pace slighty synched with a fixed beat.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:41 am

" Well... " THe satyr pondered the question. " This is the realm of dreams and fantasies... Faelia.... frankly I am not expecting any guests anytime soon, and this is my personal grove... why don't you stay a while ? Its been a while since I talked to a human woman. " He smiled softly.

Real World

Smiling softly to himself, he continued to rub his scaly body against the young woman's sleeping form.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:36 pm
Profile YIM

"Hmmm..." Miya replied absently, as another tingle spread throughout her, almost like a sensual burning...she gasped a bit and shook her head to shake back to this 'fairytale of a reality'...
"Does that mean I'm infact dreaming?" she asked, the kind creature.
*this feels all too real, to be a mere dream..* she pondered to herself.

Miya's lips parted to allow a soft moan to escape as her body was toyed with gently in the tub...the scaled intruder's soft brushing against her breasts had caused them to harden slightly...

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:32 pm

" Well, i suppose so.... you don't really wake up until you are supposed to, I guess.. " The satyr replied gently. " And time has no meaning here... so you mya stay as long as you wish... or when you wake up. "

He then led her into his grove and brought her a cup of mead. " Here you go, some mead to quench your thirst ? Perharps you would like to hear me play again ?

IN the real world, Boazar continued to rub against her, his tail slipping down to gently brush against the young girl's nether lips.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:33 pm
Profile YIM

Miya followed the satyr into the grove, the sight was captivating. A rich divine patch of forest around them, in the otherwise peaceful clearing, fed her curious eyes. She knew she was dreaming, but it did in fact feel very real..unlike other dreams, she was in control of her speach and much of her thought process was unusual in its clarity.
Miya thought on this all for a moment, before a cup was held out for her, she took the cup and thanked him. Sipping it slowly, her face brightened at the offer to hear his calming tunes be played again.
Suddenly Miya felt like an easily entertained child.

Miya exhailed shakily and she shifted in the tub, pressing her thighs slightly and rubbing them together for a moment before slipping back into a calmed state.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next