View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 A Grand Welcome (Hanako) 

Post A Grand Welcome (Hanako)
Kerrick always liked to stay informed. That included any news about new students and such. And he never missed an opportunity to welcome those students. His target tonight was a girl named Hanako Koizumi and he had already formed a plan in his head to take her. As night fell upon the school, the human Kerrick walked down the hallways of the doors, careful not to make too much noise. He stopped in front of Hanako's dorm and knocked softly on the door.

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 am

Post Re: A Grand Welcome (Hanako)
I was putting my clothes away into the nice wood shelves, muttering to myself. There was no elevators in the dorm rooms, which is stupid because there are five floors, and my room happened to be on the 5th- room 501. good thing it was close to the steps though. I had already set up a keyboard, a guitar, some decor, and put most of my clothes, I was right now putting my underwear away, when I hear a soft knock upon my door. Remembering it is an English speaking school, even though the name is Japanese, I can't remember what it means at this moment.

"Who is it?" I asked, as I slowly got up to check the door. I grabbed the doorknob and slowly opened, thinking it was other students playing pranks on the freshman, like what happened first year at High School.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:40 am

In the split second that she was opening the door, Kerrick transformed himself back to his monster form. Without warning, he knocked her down, entered, and kicked the door shut. He growled as one of his bladed tendrils grew out and moved towards her.

"Scream and you die."

His demonic voice appeared in her head. He moved closer towards her, forcing her away from the door and window, her only means of escape. One of his tentacles grabbed her ankle and began pulling her towards him.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:48 am

She was surprised by this creature that leaped upon her, so sudden, Not taking a good look at it, until she was on the ground. She was in slight pain from landing hard on her back, upon the wood floor. The only thing that kept her from moving was a voice, a dark tone saying, "Scream and you die." She looked up to see this creature, this unearthly creature, before her. She froze in fear as a tentacle like appendage snaked out, grabbing her ankle and pulling her close. "Watashi.....Watashi.....Watashi," She tried saying something to herself, but couldn't get it out, she was so choked up in fear. "Anata wa dare desu ka?" The phrase finally came out of her mouth, which means "Who are you?"

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:56 am

"I have been called many names. In these parts I am known as Kerrick."

The monster laughed as two more tentacles appeared out of his body. One of them shredded away her clothe and underwear, leaving her body completely exposed to the monster. The other grabbed her by the waist and lifted her in the air, while Kerrick enjoyed the looks of her body. Then he threw on top of the bed and within movements, he was on top of her.

"So tell me. Are you a virgin?"

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 am

She was shocked to see one of the creature's tentacles shredding all her clothes off. 'What the hell is this monster intending on doing?' She asked herself through thought. She felt another one wrap around her waste. She closed her eyes as she was thrown on her bed. When she opened her eyes, she noticed the creature mounted on her. Hearing the phrase, "Tell me. are you still virgin?" Made her realise his intentions. 'No, please don't." She knew if she said, 'No, I'm not a virgin,' the creature would most likely want to see if it was true, if 'yes', then it'll still do her. She struggled with her free appendages, although she knew her attempts where futile, she still started to kick at the creature.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:16 am

Kerrick chuckled. Chances were rare that new students were not virgins. She was obviously lying to him and Kerrick did not tolerate liars. He lifted her up by her waist and turned her around, so that she was lying on her stomach. Then he pushed her legs in so that her ass was pointed towards the ceiling. A tentacle pinned her hands by her waist to make sure they don't do anything...foolish. One of Kerrick's rough hands began stroking her butt cheeks. Then he lifted his hand and suddenly, smack. His hand slapped her cheeks, leaving a red hand print on her soft skin. More followed and it continued for nearly two minutes, until both her cheeks were burning red.

"Now I will ask you again. Are you a virgin?"

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:24 am

She was embarrassed with her ass pointing infront of this creature in plain view. Her hands pinned and useless. She soon felt a rough hand move over her ass. Feeling it leave and them smack, made her cry out, although she suddenly stopped, after remembering his first phrase..."Scream and you die." She tried holding it in as she was continually getting slapped on the ass, hard, for two minutes with a few cries of pain escaping her mouth. After the two minutes, she heard him repeat his virgin question. "Yes....Yes, I am a virgin," she said, slowly, her ass in pain from the two minutes of "Punishment", yet refraining from showing any tears.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:34 am

"Now that wasn't so hard was it dear?"

With that the massive alien climbed on top of her, his claws keeping her hands pinned on her waist, freeing his tentacles, which now rested on her breasts, playing with her erected nipples. His drug filled slime was washing over her small body and the aphrodisiac was beginning to take effect. Wasting no time, Kerrick began pushing his massive member into her pussy.

"Now let me change that for you dear."

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:45 am

(OOC: Sorry for some confusion, I may switch from First to Third person view from time to time)

I layed there, my eyes closed helpless as the creature's tentacles played with my nipples. I felt a cold liquid wash over my body, a sticky gooey liquid. "eew...." i muttered to myself. I needed not to know what that liquid was, All I know is it makes me feel abit strange. I never felt this way before. Although... When the creature, named Kerrick started pushing its dick into my pussy, I cried out, "No, I'm not ready! no, please, I don't want this!" But whatever that was that was in the slime made me change my mind about what it was doing. I thought, "Must've been some sort of thing in the slime...like...ecstacy." My body was shouting for something, though what my body seemed to want, my mind didn't, yet my mind was losing it.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:36 pm

"Relax there is no use fighting."

With that Kerrick pushed deeper and deeper into her virgin hole. It was tight, so....unused. Therefore its ability to sustain his cock is limited and it squeezed on it tightly. Two of his tentacles formed into suckers and swallowed her nipples, gently nibbling on them. The two remaining tentacles wrapped themselves around her breasts and began squeezing.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:53 pm

I closed my eyes, in pain, from the creature's cock going deeper into me. I felt two of his tentacles suction on to my nipples, biting gently. The other two, snaking around my breasts and squeezed. I felt the pain from my pussy subside, replacing it with a different feeling. A feeling she's disgusted at herself with. She felt pleasure from this...Pleasure from this creature, Kerrick. She was ashamed of herself for letting this creature do this to her. This creature isn't even human...Yet...It feels so good.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Kerrick laughed in her again as he drove into her virgin pussy faster and faster. The feeling was so good and he couldn't take it anymore. With a roar, he exploded into her pussy, shooting jets of hot cum down her shaft. He pulled out and sprayed the rest over her still red ass. But Kerrick wasn't done with her yet. He was just beginning. His penis moved up, towards her ass and began pushing in.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:49 am

She moaned in pain and pleasure. As the creature continued fucking her faster and faster untill it came, it came inside. He pulled out and came over her back. Her back covered in her seed. Yet, Yet, it wasn't over yet. With his penis moved up and began penetrating her ass. She yelled out in pain, 'It's too big!' she thought to herself, 'it's tearing me in half, ahhh!' she closed her eyes, winsing, as the creature's dick penetrated. The only thing is, she felt asthough she was desiring it to happen. She wanted it to happen...She doesn't know why.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]