View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Risks of Living Alone (For Vera) 

Post The Risks of Living Alone (For Vera)
Standing at the edge of the expansive forests that surrounded the school's campus, with the heated memories of her encounter with the deity Elizia still fresh on her sex which was once more hidden by the white of her dress and the black and gold of her robe, Rein looked to the school to visit one of the young women in this early morning light.

Hearing rumors from the lesser beings whispered through the forest of a type of girl who hid risen above the rest, a "Head Girl, Rein decided that one of them would be a perfect target for someone like herself. Looking up at her massive bodyguard she told them "Wait here. I will be going inside and you two would draw too much attention.

With no word of argument from the obedient two Rein quickly moved across the campus to the two largest buildings the dormitory towers which the tops of housed her target. Raising the hood on her robe she entered the building, the few people working this early not saying a word but likely thinking one of the students had been called for a "rendevous" with one of the Head Girls.

Meeting no resistance as she made her way to the top of the tower Rein looked to the seperate doors and choosing one that seemed most inviting she opened the lock with a flash of magic before stepping inside. To her surprise the room was empty and not one to give up so soon she began to search the occupant's belongings waiting for a return in which they would never forget...

Lira's Profile

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Post Re: The Risks of Living Alone (For Vera)
Vera had her classes to attend just as her servant Cala did. So even at an early hour, neither of them were at the suite. The room was well lavished and extremely well kept. Her slave had cleaning down to a science ensuring that not a single spot or blemish marked her mistress's home.

From the door, the tile floor led to a desk which acted as the Head Girl's office where she did work at home as well as take appointments with students and her Prefects. Beyond that, the rest of the suite was the essentials such as the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom along with a living area and a balcony with a view. It was about as high class as a student could get on this island.

The silver haired woman continued with her classes and meetings unaware that someone had entered her room and was snooping about. After much searching, the strange being would easily find various ancient texts and spell books along with a few arcane symbols and components. Such items were probably the strangest but there were also many toys and items meant for pleasuring and bondage. Being on this island, it was expected that someone like a Head Girl would be very familiar with the many acts that happen on campus.

After a long day, Vera returned to the tower and headed for her room. A light turn of the knob made her realize that her door was unlocked. Whether this was a student or a monster breaking into her room, they did a poor job in covering their tracks. Sighing softly, she opened the door fully to see what was waiting for her.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Finally hearing the door open, having looked through all of the Head girl's possession's at least once and not at all surprised from the rudimentary ancient tomes or magical artifacts and even not surprised when she found the "toys", Rein had gotten a decent approximation of her target's daily business and said "Finally here, are you Vera?"

She had found the woman's name in one of the documents found in the room, not caring that she had not covered her tracks after breaking into the room. As Vera entered the room the door instantly locked behind her leaving the two of them in peace. Rein was in no hurry to attack this Head Girl, as she had all the time in the world and until she was done with her the same could be said for Vera.

Lira's Profile

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Her eyes narrow at the sight of the other woman. "If you are asking that then I can assume you are not a student. Though I suppose that attire would answer that," she replied coldly, "Yes, I am Vera Matsumoto. I assume you are here because of my position. Depending on the reason for this visit, I can have tea prepared. But you do have me at a disadvantage.."

The door suddenly shuts behind her. The faint click of the lock sealed her in her own home with this strange woman. Smoothing her skirt, the Head Girl stepped away from the door and towards the woman giving a slight bow of respect. "Forgive my rudeness," she said calmly, "But most would at least contact me before breaking into my home."

The woman looked human but there was no doubt in Vera's mind that it was merely a disguise or perhaps the other features were still hidden within that hood and robe. In her position she was here to assist the monsters as well as the staff here on the island. Whatever this woman wished, she would have to try and comply.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:06 am

"Would a student walk willingly into your home, Vera? the hooded princess asked her, a calm sarcastic quip at the human standing across from her. But yes I come to you because of your position. A position which makes you worth my attention."

Her statement was simply matter of fact, leaving no room for dispute as the locking door behind her pushed Vera into a corner. Rein watched as she smoothed her skirt coming forward with a slight bow of respect. "Your rudeness is forgiven. But I will tell you this, I am not of the most who would feel the need to contact you. If this meeting proves fruitful I will come and go as I please."

"Now sit." and with a wave of her hand two chairs slid across the room, coming to rest in front of the two of them. Waiting for her guest to sit, the home Vera's but the meeting completely controlled by the hooded princess, and patiently looked at the cold face of the Head Girl while her own was hidden in the dark recesses of her robe.

Lira's Profile

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:31 am

Her jaw clenched in slight annoyance as a chair was brought to her. The other woman was obviously skilled in magic and most likely not hindered by the dampeners. As a Head Girl, Vera always did her best to maintain her position despite the overwhelming power the monsters had over the island. But like always, monsters were quick to show her place in the grand scheme of things.

Vera took a seat, folding her hands at her lap. She sat up straight, maintaining composure as she sat before the cloaked woman. "Who do I have the honor of meeting in this room, Miss?" she knew nothing of who or what this woman was, "You mentioned you wish something from this meeting. What is it you seek from me that a member of the island's staff cannot provide?"

She could only ask questions in hopes of gaining at least a little light on the situation. Though the break in was troublesome, the manner of how things were now were at least calm. Her clothes have not been torn off at least or at least not yet.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:21 am

Sitting down in the chair opposite the Head Girl, her short dress riding up her pale legs slightly, the hooded princess said "I am Rein, Princess of the Grungust. Now since you seem so eager to get down to business I have come to you because you have contact with the normal students, access to their information, and can control their movements to some extent. I can use you for such things to make my business here easier."

Rein had no need to hurry to attack the cold Head Girl feeling that she could squeeze every bit of information out of her and get her into a false sense of security before she shifted her focus to more pleasurable business.

Lira's Profile

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Vera nods, "Yes Princess Rein, NICE labs and the staff here provide me with files for every student. I am able to keep track of their grades as well as the amount of demerits they have accumulated over time. I am responsible for those who have proven more rebellious and do what I can to punish and correct them on their wrong doings. At times I do call on the denizens of the island to assist me in punishing and breaking students, allowing them to have their fun. But at times monsters do make requests and I do my best to fulfill them."

The Head Girl took a moment to collect her thoughts and allow what she had mentioned sink into the hooded woman's mind. "I can control their movements to a point by making appointments or assigning punishments. Specific requests such as that would take longer than simply providing a troublemaker. I do hope this information proves useful to you, Princess. Is there anything else you would like to know?"

She had to be on her best behavior. It was not just another monster she was dealing with but a monster with some sort of royal status. No matter how unreasonable the expectations were, she would have to do all she can to keep this being pleased.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:47 pm

"Hmm, that all sounds very promising. If it is possible I would like to see these files, I am quite new to this place and could do to learn more about the residents. And to choose which would be worthy of my attention...." Rein told the Head Girl after the long explanation was finished. With the pleasant conversation the two were having it would seem that the princess had no intention of raping the Head Girl, no matter what was the norm for monsters on the island.

But soon enough, Rein thought, It will be time for the business to end and the fun to begin...

Lira's Profile

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:38 pm

"I can pull up the files, Princess," she answered, "But there are many students attending Shokushu and it would take time to scan through them all. If you wish, I can pull them up on the computer." She had access to every student file in the school. Was this princess going to read through them all here and now? Though she had little say in the matter, she would rather get this business done with quickly. There were too many unknowns about this woman.

Not wishing to overstep her bounds, she awaits permission to leave her chair. She was uncertain if there was more to discuss before moving on to scanning through potential victims for this woman.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:48 pm

"Good. I have plenty of time to read them all, and on the computer will be fine." Rein told Vera looking across at the other woman from the depths of her hood. Seeing that she was hesitating to move she added "Get to it." The princess did have other ideas for the Head Girl but they were things that Vera did not need to know quite yet. Perhaps...after she gave the information that the princess wanted it would be time for that.

Lira's Profile

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 pm

'You may have plenty of time..' she thought to herself as she rose to her feet. "Yes Princess, right away." The Head Girl moved to her desk and began typing away at the computer. It did not take long for a long list of names to appear on the screen.

Clicking on each name pulled up their personal file. Vera took time explaining everything on the file, revealing the student's age, year, nationality, even how their family paid for tuition, and how long they have been on the island. The files also revealed information about their bodies, giving measurements, a photo description, and whether they were still a virgin or not.

Depending on how long the student had been on the island decided how detail the information was. Demerits were shown as well as what rule violations earned them. Some that have already been punished or otherwise been attack showed more information about their bodies such as lactation, sensitive areas of their body, and perhaps even fetishes they may have developed. And to think some of these students volunteered this information by participating in studies in NICE labs.

After the basic directions, she allowed the princess to read the files as she helped guide the woman through them. She could do little else though she could not help but wonder what was hidden beyond that hood.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Standing up after Vera had moved to the desk, quickly typing on her computer, Rein waited until the Head Girl had brought up the long list of names before taking the seat at the desk as Vera moved to let her better look at the files. Listening to the simple explanation of how each of the profiles worked Rein started at the top of the list pleasantly surprised at the detail that was put into each one.

Quickly scanning the data she committed the first to memory before turning towards Vera and said "These are exactly what I needed. Although they are not all I came here for." Pulling back her hood Rein's hypnotic red eyes stared into Vera's light blue ones and the princess said one word "Kneel."

Lira's Profile

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 pm

A faint gasp was all that left her lips as the woman's eyes met her own. Vera did not even notice the demonlike horns on the princess's head. The one word command rippled with power through her thoughts searing away her will to resist. There was only a brief moment of struggle before the chair slid away and she fell to her knees before the other woman.

Despite being on the floor, the Head Girl's head continued to look up into the woman's red eyes. She felt herself drawn in, trapped as the command kept her body from moving. Vera tried to think straight, wondering what could she do about this. Most likely nothing. Monsters took what they want and this woman was going to make the student give anything the being wanted.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:10 pm

The gasp from Vera as she dropped to her knees was expected and her eyes never left the Head Girl as she said "Good Girl. Now I will make you a deal, since you were so helpful..." Uncrossing her legs, letting the kneeling girl see the pale flesh of her inner thighs and the inviting lips of her pussy, and said "If you manage to bring me to orgasm twice before I finish reading these profiles I will take the information and bother you no further. If you don't....Well I'm sure you know what will happen. Do you accept?" As the question was asked Vera could feel from deep in those red eyes that she was allowed to speak now, so she should think carefully as to her anwser.

Lira's Profile

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next