View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Unwanted Welcome (Lucia Zecchine) 

Post Re: Unwanted Welcome (Lucia Zecchine)
Between her mewling she managed to spout back at the boys jeering on and plastering her face with their seed. "Fuck you!" She spat back at the boys. The angelic being's movement causing her to not say much more as she closed her eyes tightly, her mouth open wide as his increased pace pushed her to orgasm, what was to be one of many.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 pm

The guys around her was laughing at Lucia last outburst. "Don’t worry little slut we will fuck you once this creature we caught finished prepping you for us to fuck you." One of the guys said as Lucia open her mouth experiencing her first orgasm, four of the guys who was near exploding their seed quickly moved forward and shot there load in the girl mouth filling the cavity to its full capacity.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 am
Profile YIM WWW

Lucia coughed on the cum as the hot bitter tasting liquid flew into her mouth, she turned her head away from its source and closed her mouth as soon as she stopped coughing, she struggled in frustration, she writhed in despair, and she tried her best to withhold the lewd moans that filled her voice as her body moved from one orgasm to the next, her body slick with the combined fluids of the men on her chest and face, and her legs with her own juices as the angel continued its rape of her delicious frame.

The lovely student gritted her teeth and then opened her mouth again with her head turned to the side as the second rocked her, then the third, her body moving from one to the next, sparks flew across her darkened vision as pleasure crashed upon the shore of her body, her eyes closed tightly trying in vain to block out the events around her.

(Sorry for being gone so long, college hates me)

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:05 am

The angelic creature moaned into Lucia ear, "Mmm, I feel your orgasms and they bring me strength. Soon I’ll be able to break my bonds they have me in and I’ll be able to help you Lucia." The angel whispered into Lucia ear.

The angel moaned louder and Lucia could feel his cock swell larger and began to twitch, nearing it’s readiness to explode it seed within her chalice. "Ahh! Oh Lucia soon you will receive my seed and be blessed, I have no idea what would happen to a mortal that would receive such a blessing." The angelic looking creature explained to Lucia as his eyes started to glow a brighter blue.

Lucia could feel near the base of his shaft was swelling more then the rest of his shaft, what felt like a knot. He moaned out louder then before. "I’m Cumming! AHHH!" his cock began to twitch violently as his thrusting drove deeper into Lucia velvet hole, the tip of his penis ramming hard against her cervix as his seed exploded inside her, forcing its way into Lucia uterus filling her womb.

The angelic creature continued to orgasm as Lucia womb began to stretch because the knot at the base prevented any of his seed from escaping. Lucia belly began to swell looking as if she was a few months pregnant. The Angel collapsed on top of Lucia breathing hard and the last twitching of his cock stopped.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lucia cried out, no, screamed in orgasm as the angelic being came, it was from both pleasure, and from pain as it filled her. Her body gasping her vision swimming with a myriad of colors she could hardly think. Her eyes closed and she breathed heavily as the creature finished, her body sore and aching from the abuse it had received. Lucia had hoped this thing could indeed help her, she did not look forward to further rape from the boys holding her down.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:01 am

Victor pulled the Angelic creature away as Calidare cock flung his seed all over Lucia stomach, chest and face. "Tie that thing to the bleachers, now every one since that thing has gotten Luci here all worked up and excited, its our turn for the little slut. HAVE AT HER!" Victor said as all the guys jumped Lucia like a swarm of bees fighting to get at the queen bee, every part of Lucia body was groped, prodded and poked. Lucia at one point had found her self being fucked in her pussy with three cocks two in her ass and two cocks thrusting in her mouth while others was sucking on her breasts.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lucia wanted to scream, and she would have tried but the boys moved so fast, they held her tighter than ever, penetrating her in every hole, more than she could handle, her head began to pound as it moved through a mix of pleasure and pain one right after the other. Her body twitched with the motions, unable to process everything happening at once, orgasm after orgasm plagued her delightful form as her hands balled into fists. She feared she may lose conciousness, the pain and pleasure being almost too much too bear.

Hands, that is all she felt, and their cocks, hands sliding along her legs, hips, groping her breasts, the globes becoming reddened and sore, her ass was slapped and molested faring no better. Too many hands, and the cocks, thrusting in and out of her helpless body from every viable orifice. Her vision began to darken with the overpowering and brutal rape.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4