View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 More torment(Alisha) 

Post More torment(Alisha)
Wraith had spent the time between now and his previous encounter with Alisha playing with other girls. Now that school was out for the day, he knew she'd now be in her room. He slips through the door and finds she's still alone and is fast asleep. Not too surprising after all she had already been through, but that didn't mean he would go easy on her. He again enters her body and begins stirring up dreams of her being dominated by Joan. How it went exactly was for the moment up to her.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:57 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: More torment(Alisha)
Alisha stretched her arms letting a good yawn out. The sounds of clinking forced her eyes awake. W-what the? she started as she looked around. She was chained sort of loosely to a table, her legs feet and neck being bound. She Started struggling just to find that the chains only got tighter, the more she struggled..

She panted heavily, now tightly chained to the table and forced to lay still. It looked like a dungeon and as a small rush of air hit her, she realized she was no longer the only one in the room. The heavy door closed tight behind whoever came inside, and the sound of heels against the stone floor omniously hit her ears. W-who are you? she asked trying uselessly to struggle against the restraints. No answer came from the person. At least she hoped it was a person.

She turned her head to the right as far as the chains allowed her to go. Her eyes grew wide at what was on the wall. Paddles with holes, Horse whips, chains, more whips and an assortment of different dildoes and strap ons.

To the left were similar items that pretty much told her what was going to happen. The sound of heels coming closer made her try once again against her restraints. w-who are yo-she was cut off by the ball gag, suddenly strapped around her head. She looked directly into the eyes of none other than Joan.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Joan looks down at her with a grin as she straps the ball gag to her mouth. "What's the matter Alisha? This is your fantasy isn't it? It's what you've always wanted, and I'm going to help you make the most of it." She picks out some clamps placing them on her nipples and twists them a bit. She then takes a whip cracking it in the air a couple of times then brings it across Alisha's chest showing no mercy.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:06 am
Profile YIM

Alisha looked wide eye at Joan. She shook her head denying it with muffled cries. Alisha entered a world of pain as Joan twisted the clamps on her nipples. Her back arched and she tried to jerk away. She whimpered as she watched the whip, now struggling as hard as possible to get away. As the whip makes contact with her body, a muffled scream leaves her throat before she fell back to the table. Although her whimpering may have said otherwise, her wet pussy showed how much she liked it.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:12 am

Joan giggles with delight hearing her screams and lashes her again. She pauses for a moment to twist and jerk at her nipples some more and smacks them before returning to whipping her. "That's right, scream with all your might. Show me how much you love being punished." Wraith kept himself unseen as he watches this. He would let her have it her way a little while longer before joining in.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:41 am
Profile YIM

Alisha tried to stop screaming but couldn't. The pain seared throughout her body. But slowly her screams of pain became pleasure. Her teats became bigger by the second. Her chest glowed red, and yet her pussy became still wetter. The pain started to become numbness, but Alisha continued to scream. If she let her know that it didnt hurt she would resort to an alternate means of putting her in pain

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:03 am

After a couple more whips across Alisha's body, Joan stops to move on to something else. She takes a new candle and lights it from a torch then returns to her side. She holds it over Alisha's breasts as the wax melts away and falls onto her skin, the flaming end of the candle slowly being brought closer down. Alisha would be able to feel the heat becoming more intense the closer it got.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:08 am
Profile YIM

Alisha panted heavily as the whipping stopped. m-maybe w-we are done.. she hoped to herself. She closed her eyes briefly before the wax hit her skin. ahhhhhh!!!she screamed as the wax burned and cooled onto her skin. She whimpered as the candle came closer. Alisha was sure that Joan would not be afraid to burn her at this point. "MMMOOO! wi will dwo wanything wu want! pwease!!" she screamed, the ball gag distorting her words.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 am

"What's that you say Alisha? More? If you insist..." Joan brought the flame of the candle close enough so it was just very painful red mark. When the candle was half burnt down, she brought it to Alisha's other breast doing the same thing. As the candle was almost gone, instead of just blowing it out, she snuffs it out on Alisha's skin.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:21 am
Profile YIM

Alisha screamed as the candle began to burn her. Alisha was in so much pain it was unbearable. She began to bang her head against the table and cry. This did nothing to stop the girl from repeating the process with the other breast. Alisha would do anything to stop the torture at this point. pwese s-stwap i-i wam sworrie. i-i will bwe gwood... she sobbed.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:53 am

Joan nods and starts peeling away the hardened wax from Alisha's breasts. "Yes I think we should move on to another form of torture." She then takes off the nipple clamps and opens a cabinet gathering some small egg vibrators. "I believe you've earned this." Joan tapes two to her nipples and one to her clit and turns them on at the lowest level. "Oh, and I've had someone to help me out. I believe you've him...in a way."

Just then a familiar voice can be heard. "Hello Alisha. I told you I'd be coming back for you..."

Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:24 am
Profile YIM

Alisha panted heavily as Joan began to peel the wax off. She moaned in pleasure as the vibrators were turned on. ahh! she moaned into the gag. Alisha wondered who the person was until he spoke. Alisha almost gagged on the gag. She began to struggle even more as she felt the chill from her tormentor.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:12 am

Wraith laughs at her reaction and becomes visible, revealing a hideous monster like apparition. "Nice to finally meet with you face to face. My name is Wraith, and from here on out, I will be controlling your dreams." He raises a hand both of which had a long tentacle as a middle finger and runs it over her body. "You have been one of the most fascinating girls I've toyed with, so I couldn't resist having some more fun with you so soon." Though no one would be able to tell on his face, he smiles evilly. "Would you like to take her?" Joan asks acting as if this was perfectly normal. "I'd love to. Let's take that gag out too, then i'll have a place for both my tentacles..."

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:39 am
Profile YIM

Alisha was horrified at the creature's appearance, although her face probably didnt show it. The vibrators and her constant movement to get away, made it hard for her to keep from getting aroused. A dream? this was a dream!? shit, now it was to late to control her own dream now. Her eyes widened even more when Joan offered to leave her to him. She started struggling once again before she stopped and began whinning. She was still hurting from the whipping and was extremely close to climaxing. She shook her head at Joan begging her not to assist the monster.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:01 am

Joan looks down at her as she struggles more. "Oh come now, Alisha. If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't have got the beating you had earlier." She reach over taking the gag out of her mouth then steps away as Wraith continues feeling her body over. His tentacles then moves to opposite ends, one to her pussy and the other to her mouth. The one near her pussy rubs against it for a minute then pushes in as the other fills her mouth.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:10 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next