View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 More torment(Alisha) 

Post Re: More torment(Alisha)
Joans smiles and leans down taking the clamps off her nipples and gently kisses and suckles them. "Mmmm that was so good my slave. Would you like some more pain?"

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:47 pm
Profile YIM

Alisha moaned as the clamps were taken off. She panted heavily thinking about her answer. She loved pain, but she had so much of it already...but it made her love it so much more. Alisha's mind wanted it but her body couldnt take much more.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 am

"Nah. I think we've done enough for your first day. After all, I already whipped you earlier in the classroom." Joan sits up pulling the strap on out of her pussy and starts untying Alisha. "Why don't we make another date tomorrow? Same time?" She asks as she changes into her normal clothes.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am
Profile YIM

Alisha panted as she was untied. Alisha looked at the time. It hadnt been as long as she thought it was. She still had enough time to finish her homework, get a meal and catch a rule breaker before lights out.

I have to ask Leri. Im sure that she will be fine with it, but i still need to ask permission.Today had been unexpected, so her not reporting to the prefect before now could possibly be forgiven. But unless I inform you otherwise, yes tomorrow same time. She watched the student get dressed in her normal clothes.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:09 am

"Alright then. See you tomorrow." Joan picks up her things and waves before stepping out the door. A sudden chill could then be felt. Wraith had been there the whole time, but it didn't seem like he intended to use her again, at least not now. Unseen he passes through the wall leaving Alisha alone.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5