View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 More torment(Alisha) 

Post Re: More torment(Alisha)
"You should've thought of that before you tried that. We gave you a chance to be able to enjoy this without the restraints and you blew it. So now..." Joan grabs her around her waist plunging her cock inside her and thrusts hard. "You must take your punishment." She adds as she ravages her. Soon it starts to feel like Joan's cock was getting bigger.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:39 am
Profile YIM

Alisha gasped as the cock slamed deep inside of her. Alisha's eyes rolled back into her head. Alisha stopped moving soon as she felt the cock grow larger. The cock felt as if it bruised her insides. Alisha felt her orgasm building once again. If Joan thought she was enjoying this she would become rougher and rougher, and it hurt enough already. P-Please Mistress! Give me another chance! I-I will not disobey! Alisha had to talk Joan into pulling out before she had her orgasm...or even worse, before Joan had hers...

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 am

"Wraith, be a dear and keep her quiet." Joan said as she pumps faster and harder into Alisha. Wraith pushes one of his tentacles back into her mouth to silence her pleas. Joan reaches up squeezing her breasts and twisting her nipples.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:50 am
Profile YIM

Ahhhh! N-no please no! t-that hur- she was cut off by the tentacle that once again occupied her mouth. Alisha wasnt sure if the cock had continued to get larger or not but she knew that it was stretching her more and more every second.

wraith..p-please...help me she thought as she began to orgasm against her pumping cock.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:59 am

Wraith laughs at this request. "I am helping you....to become a little slut slave." Joan pinches her nipples hard as she pushes her cock deep inside and fills Alisha's pussy with cum. Joan then pulls out and seems to disappear, and Wraith drops her. "That was quite fun Alisha. Few girls catch my interest like you do. We will meet again." He disappears and leaves her body just as the real Joan knocks and comes in the room with some books and a bag of things to use on Alisha.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:11 am
Profile YIM

Alisha screamed as her nipples were twisted harder and she was cummed inside. Alisha wondered about what he said. Was she really a slut slave? She laid there whimpering as he dropped her to the floor.

Alisha still lay on her bed whimpering in her sleep as Joan had entered into her room. As the door closed Alisha jerked awake. W-where am I? she looked around her room and breathed a sigh of relief. I-it was all a dream she looked and saw Joan as a fear fell upon Alisha. I-I will be good mistress! she cried out falling to her knees in front of Joan, partially still believing this was a dream.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:19 am

Joan looks at her startled by her sudden pleading. "Alisha what's the matter?" She leans in closer. "Did you have a nightmare? You were asleep when I came in and you have a little sweat on your face."

Wraith was still in the room watching and chuckles at Alisha. "I must've really gotten to her. I'll definitely enjoy her company."

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:27 am
Profile YIM

Alisha chanced a look up at Joan. Was this the real Joan or another dream? Alisha had the feeling that Wraith was still around. I-Im s-sorry Mistr-Joan Alisha corrected her self and wiped a little sweat from her brow. Telling her what really happened would make her sound crazy. A little lie wouldnt hurt. Alisha smiled a little. I wanted to get into... character...sorry if i scared you. She laughed slightly. She slowly got up from her knees, hoping this was not in fact a dream.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:39 am

Joan didn't quite believe her, but she didn't want to push her so she just nods and sets her stuff down. "Alright, well I found some books we can reference from and tools. So, do you want to be just tied up or down to the bed?"

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:43 am
Profile YIM

Alisha smoothed her hair out a bit, and looked at the books. definitely the real Joan she thought to herself. Down to the bed. A slight shiver ran through her as she remembered the dream. Why would she want that again? Was it that she really liked it? Was she really a "Slut-slave" as he so vulgarly put it?

Alisha walked over to the door and locked it. Leri had a key to the room, but she was probably doing prefect duties right now. Alisha walked back over to the bed still a bit disoriented, but smiling none the less. I wonder if there is a strap on in that bag... Alisha secretly thought

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:53 am

"Alright, go ahead and undress then lay down." Joan orders and digs out some ropes from her bag then changes into a dominatrix outfit. "Figured I should look the part too if I'm playing your mistress."

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:59 am
Profile YIM

Alisha nodded and began to undress. Only when Alisha got to her undergarments did she realize her nipples were hard and she was extremely wet. A bit embarrassed, she finished undressing and laid on the bed. Alisha shivered at the word 'mistress' You look great she said smiling, and hoping to hide the slight shiver.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:15 am

"Thank you Alisha." Joan says smiling and comes over tying her up with her arms and legs spread out. She tests to make sure they weren't loose enough for her to slip out then goes through the bag digging out some nipple clamps. "We'll start with these." She comes over and puts them on her nipples. "My they're so hard already. Looking forward to this?"

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:21 am
Profile YIM

Alisha moaned as the nipple clamps were applied to her. A slight blush covered her cheeks. The words "slut-slave" replayed over and over in her head. I-I kinda enjoy this alot... she said trying to hide the real reason.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:23 am

"Hehe, the way you moaned from those clamps it's pretty obvious. I have one more..." She goes back to her bag picking out one small clamp then carefully puts it on Alisha's clit and starts running her fingers over her pussy lips. "Do you like being used by your mistress?"

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:27 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next