View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 More torment(Alisha) 

Post Re: More torment(Alisha)
Alisha moaned louder as Joan put the last clamp on. Oh God Yes! Alisha panted a little, making the clamps on her breast move around causing her to moan more. Alisha closed her eyes as Joan ran her finger over her pussy lips. ahh yes mistress I do. Im you s-....Alisha stopped before she finished that phrase.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:37 am

Joan looks up at her as Alisha stops in the middle of her sentence. "You're my what? Go ahead and say it. It's between you and your mistress." She asks slowly pushing her fingers into her pussy and tugs at the clamp on her clit.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 am
Profile YIM

I-I.. She moaned as her fingers pushed into her sex and she pulled on the clamp attached to her clit. Sl-slave... she said quietly. she hoped that answer satisfied Joan.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:54 am

"Yes you are...at least when no one else is using you. Oh, I have a little something I thought you'd like..." Joan digs out a strap and puts it on then pulls out a dildo. "This goes on the strap so I can...ravage you. But for now, I'll use it with my hand." She comes over and pushes it into Alisha's pussy making it go in deep, then slowly pulls it out.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:00 am
Profile YIM

Alisha shivered at the strap on. But oddly it wasnt a shiver of fear but of excitement. Alisha gasped as the dildo was shoved into her. Oh yes!she moaned as she slowly pulled the now wet dildo out. Alisha squirmed in excitement. P-please fuck your slave faster, mistress... she moaned.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:09 am

Joan grins and nods moving the dildo faster into her pussy. "I also have better whips. Which should we do first? The flog or bull whip?" She asks twisting the toy as she pumps it in and out.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:18 am
Profile YIM

O-Oh! yes! god yes! Alisha welcomed the object slipping in and out of her pussy. She brought two types of whips? She must have done this before or made a trip down to the basement. M-Mistress, y-you choose she moaned

Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Joan nods and leaves the toy pushed deep inside Alisha as she gets out a leather flog. She then starts striking her with it as she moves the dildo faster. "Don't worry, none of these will leave any permanant unsightly marks. I wouldn't want to ruin such a lovely little body."

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:15 pm
Profile YIM

bewtween the dildo and the whip, she soon forgot that wraith may be watching. She moaned louder as the whip struck her and the dildo fucked her. Ah! m-my body is y-yours to use mistress!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Joan decides she's played around long enough and kneels between Alisha's legs attaching the dildo to her strap and starts pumping into her pussy. She brings the flog down on her again, her skin already getting red.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:26 pm
Profile YIM

The difference between just the dildo and Joan fucking her with the strap on was immediately different. As Joan whipped Alisha, Alisha tightened up her muscles, making it so that she could feel every stroke of the strap on. Ahhh! Oh God! she moaned, trying to loosen up.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Joan grins at her reaction and thrusts the strap on harder into her. She hits with the flog then quickly gives another before her body could adjust to the last one. "Do you want to cum for your mistress?"

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

Alisha gasped as the strap on was thrusted harder into her. Alisha could do nothing but moan as the flog hit her forcing her to stay tight. The second whp brought an answer from Alisha. Y-yes mistress! p-please may i cum!!? alisha was so close to cumming already, and only awaited Joans answer to do so.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:46 pm

"Yes my slave, you may cum." With that, Joan shoves the strap on deep inside Alisha's pussy, whipping her once more to send her over the edge.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:52 pm
Profile YIM

Alisha couldnt hold it back if she wanted to. Alisha climaxed around the strap on as she was sent over the edge. She moaned loudly, her juices gushing against the dildo. She laid her head back and panted. Oh god yes!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next