View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Don't Scare Me! [for Alisha] 

Post Re: Don't Scare Me! [for Alisha]
Alisha panted tiredly. She continued to stroke Ria's dick and groap her breast, as she tried to regain her breath. The cock felt so powerful, but left alisha drained after every orgasm. She continued to slowly push the cock in and out of Ria's ass. She didnt know how much longer she could go, but she began to slowly speed up once more, moving in and out of her hole.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:36 pm

"Relax," The succubus suggested gently, knowing her puppet was definitely tired by now. Novices like her always were after their first few loads. Beside, she still favored being the dominant one. Using her hands, Ria gently pushed herself away from the student, allowing her freedom to turn around to face Alisha. "Lie back, I'll handle this..." Ria waited until her puppet was lying down on her back again before she got on top of Alisha, her hand holding the girl's cock and guiding it into her tight and hot cunt, letting it slide into her slowly. "Oooooh, doesn't that feel so good?" Ria smiled as she gave a happy sigh, wriggling her hip a bit to let more of Alisha's hard cock into her pussy, her walls clenching down on the slick cock. Placing her hands down on the girl's stomach, Ria began pushing herself up and down on the shaft, moaning loudly as she felt it slide in and out of her heated sex.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Alisha was more than happy to stop. O-okayshe responded a little winded. Being that the only cock she ever had before was a fake one, the orgasms of her now throbbing one was a new experience. She moaned a bit as her cock slowly slid from Ria's ass. God that felt good. Alisha laid back against the soft bed as suggested, her still hard throbbing cock standing straight up. She may have been tired but it wasnt. Alisha moaned as Ria started lowering herself onto her cock. Oh my g-god! She said as she felt her cock, slide into the demoness' tight cunt. If Alisha hadnt known better she would say the demoness's cunt was equally or tighter than a virgin's cunt. ah! very good!! she moaned. She closed her eyes as the succubus's warm and tight sex, slid up and down along her hard throbbing phallus. Without the thrusting action, she was not as easily tired.Oh yes...god...faster, faster! she felt the slow and gradual heat begin to spread through her cock, which increased her cry for the demoness to speed up.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:31 am

The succubus smiled at her puppet's plea, amused that she was completely and totally at her mercy and didn't really notice it at all. Ria debated on whenever she would continue at her pace and draw it out for the two of them, forcing the girl to endure sexual frustration or not. But in the end, Ria decided that at this point, it was probably more fun to see how long Alisha could last with her as a lover. "Very well, if that is what you wish..." The succubus spoke softly, entertained by the fact that it was only a lie and meant to allow the girl to go on believing that she was still her own person; the best puppets were those who couldn't see their strings, after all. Lowering herself onto Alisha's cock, Ria began grinding her pussy down on her puppet, pushing herself back up only to fall back down onto the cock. It felt so good to impale herself over and over again on Alisha's hard member, grinding into it every single time. It just simply made things much more amazing for the succubus.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 am

Ria indeed decieved Alisha. Between her gently spoken but strong suggestions and her deceptively seductive words, there was no doubt that Alisha was fooled. Alisha groaned as the succumbus tight cunt grinded her throbing cock. A lust washed over Alisha as she felt her cock, let go its load inside the demoness's pussy. Yes, there was no doubt she thought she was in charge. Ahh yes...she whispered as the demon pulled her strings.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:10 am

The succubus moaned in sheer delight as her puppet blew yet another load into her pussy, the hot cum filling her up. She wasn't done with Alisha just yet, though. Ria kept on riding her puppet, letting her cock slide in and out of her over and over as she continued to grind against the girl every time she filled her pussy with the throbbing cock. "Oh god, you feel so good inside me... I could do this with you all night!" The succubus sighed happily as she slid her hands up Alisha's stomach, running her fingers over her breasts fondly. It was not to be, however...

A rift formed just above the two females, a tear in reality that kept on growing wider and wider. Abruptly, once it was large enough, another figure appeared within the rift. Nothing of him could be seen, his body kept in absolute darkness save for the two piercing red eyes, as if they themselves were burning jewels from Hell itself. The monstrous being extended an arm through the rift, its massive hand closing around Ria's chest effortlessly and hurled her to the side. The demoness hit the wall and yelped in pain and, as she looked up in horror... "Zemerin!? Stop it!"

But such suggestions were useless before the King of Wrath, his limitless rage too great to be influenced by such a paltry power like compulsion. Not even Luju and his powers of domination were capable of slowing Zemerin down, much less stop him. Of all the creatures under the Emperor's command, this was the one demon that was virtually unstoppable. Without any opportunity for the demoness to interrupt him, the monster wrapped his fingers around Alisha's stomach as well, a bit painfully given his strength, and pulled her up off the bed and into the rift.

The girl was dropped onto the ground rudely. Without any chance to allow her to get accustomed to where she was now, another being approached her. "Well, hello there, little girl. So you're Ria's newest toy. A pity but I'm afraid she'll just have to share with me for now." The silver-haired man knelt before Alisha, forcing her to look up at him by cupping her mouth in his hand. "What Avariza wants, Avariza gets. Welcome to Hell."

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:29 am

Alisha moaned with her eyes closed. I could do this all night too! she exclaimed as she seemed to get used to the girl riding her cock. A sense of power surged through her, as if anything she wanted, she would get.

She however did not see the rift forming above her. As Ria was suddenly separated from her cock, she barely had time to open her eyes before she was lifted painfully into the hole by the King of Wrath.What the he-Alisha was abruptly interrupted by the hard ground.

Ugh..she moaned in pain as she blinked a few times. Without getting a chance to even take in her surroundings, the silver haired man spoke before forcing her to look at him, the only words she heard, "Welcome to Hell"

Confusion washed over her, but not as much as anger. The former sense of power still running through her veins, turning now into wrath. Alisha tried to jerk her head away, separating his hand from her face. The first words popping into her head were, "Go to hell, but being the cicumstances...that really wouldnt be appropriate. Go fuck yourself. she spat at him.

Ha, yeah right. If this was hell i wouldnt be here. she said not really sure. Could there really be a hell? Demons, Monsters, evil teachers, yeah. But a hell? She never really thought of it. And if there was one, she damn sure didnt belong in it.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:51 am

Avariza smiled at the girl's angry outbursts. Well, it seems that this one was yet another feisty female. Not really the kind he liked, but then again, he didn't really like any females at all. Men were so much more reasonable, after all. And this one held strong delusions that she wasn't in Hell but rather somewhere else. The fools, they were so persistent in believing Hell to be an afterlife when it could very well be another plane of existence or even a dimension. "Careful, girl. I'd keep that tongue of yours in check, unless you want me to personally tear it out of your mouth, because I'd be more than happy to." The Emperor growled at Alisha, both the tone of his voice and the expression he now wore on his face making the threat one he was likely willing to keep. "As for this place... You're wrong. Hell isn't just for the dead. It's not just for the lost and the damned. It is a realm of demons and horrors beyond your wildest nightmares. And it is home."

The Emperor stood back up. The room they were in was dimly lit, but from what that could be seen, there wasn't much in it... Save for a wide variety of what appeared to be medical equipment and tools, along with rows of cabinets, presumably holding files for what else would they be holding? "In fact... This is Hell in more ways than one, such as it's the one place you wouldn't want to be in." The truth of the matter was, despite several setbacks as of recent times, the Emperor was interested in bringing down another human from above. Especially one that also happened to be the plaything of his dear sister. With the loss of several females, along with a particular witch, production was beginning to decline. It was only when Ria had found herself a new lover that the Emperor made his move, going so far as to kidnap her in front of his sister. From behind Alisha, a demon in a white labcoat entered through the doors, bringing with him a powerful stench of sex and sweat. "My lord, the stall is prepared for our newest addition."

"Unfortunately for you, girl... I need a new cow. And you're it, especially after Ria gave you that present of her." The Emperor smiled smugly, gesturing toward the throbbing cock that dangled uselessly without a hole to fuck. "You see... This is one of my milking farms, and you're now my newest cow. So, you'll be spending the rest of your life down here, getting milked like some worthless animal." The Emperor chuckled, amused at the girl's fate. It was the same one that had befallen the witch before.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:13 am

Alisha growled to herself but did not speak again. His threat could very well be true, and Alisha didnt want to take that chance. Especially with the look on his face, she knew he meant business. As he began his lesson on hell, she could not help but speak out. I know what hell is and what it isnt. Dont insult me. She said sharply after his comment on it being home. If it was one thing she did not like it was being called less intelligent than she was.

A cow?she asked incredibuly. Ha, sorry you have the wrong one. but nice try though. She smirked grabbing her breast and squeezing. Sorry, no milk coming from here. but im sure there are plenty of bitches around my school you can use. She said as she smelled the man. But, if you want, I can easily shove this "present" up your ass, She said crossly. Oops, there goes her tongue.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 am

The Emperor roared with laughter, finding the girl's sass refreshing after being worshiped and fearfully avoided for so long. It had been quite a while since anyone had ever dared to threaten him in such a manner. "You're fearless, I see. Even in the face of threats, down here in Hell, you aren't the type to be... cowed, are you? But unfortunately for you, everyone gets broken here, soon or later. And I don't give a damn how much fire you got in you, you'll be just like all the rest." Avariza smiled as he approached Alisha again, still smirking at her. "And... I hate to say this but you're a retard, letting my sister have her way with you. It's what got you here, after all." Suddenly, Avariza grabbed the girl, forcing her around until she was trapped with her back against his chest. "If you would, doctor."

Three fingers forcibly slid into Alisha's mouth, pushing them open all the way. With his own powers, he had made himself invulnerable to anything that could harm him. Even if she decided to bite down on his fingers, it wouldn't have done any good. Keeping his newest property's mouth wide open, the Emperor kept her firmly trapped in place as the doctor approached her. Carrying a purple vial of some unknown liquid, the doctor undid the cap and brought it up to Alisha's face. "Brat, this is what's going to make those tits of your all fat and heavy with milk. You see, what I want, I fucking get." The Emperor laughed cruelly, watching with sadistic joy and satisfaction as the purple bottle's contents were poured down the girl's throat, already seeping into her body.

Waiting until he was sure all of the liquid had gone down her throat, Avariza withdrew his fingers from Alisha's mouth. Already, the liquid went to work, seeping into her body and sending shudders everywhere as waves of heat began to sink into her entire body. Without much warning, her firm breasts began to swell, growing more plump and heavy with what was most certainly milk sloshing in them. Even as they grew a bit larger, her nipples thickened as well, as if the milk was trying to leak out but unable to do so just yet. Avariza squeezed the girl against him again, teeth grating together in amusement. "Like I said, we need another cow... I hope this solves your problem. While I'm sure there's plenty of girls up at your school... You're going to be the bitch now, bitch."

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Alisha's face stayed stoic as the demon laughed. She crossed her arms across her chest before a smirk crossed her face. Everyone? So its only a matter of time for your sorry ass, right? This thing was seriously getting on her nerves. She was having a perfectly good time, until it butted its worsesome head into her room. Alisha gasped and tried to move away, but the demon lord was too quick. He already had a hold on her, before she was able to react. Let me go, you walking halloween freak!she snarled. If you do-mmmm!!

Alisha was cut off by his fingeres in her mouth. She quickly tried to bite down on his fingers, to cause him pain, to no avail. As her mouth was forced open she felt the warm liquid get poured into her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow it as the choices were swallow it, or choke on the liquid.

Alisha felt the effects immediately. Warmth began to spread for as the liquid exited her throat. She felt the warmth began to expand and grow heavy in her cheast, as her breast grew and nipples became fuller.Im not a bitch nor will I be one.she snapped at him, but that is where her witty comments ended. Her confidence started to falter as fear began to seep in. But hell if she would let them know that.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Another outburst of laughter came from the Emperor. "Hoo! I must say you're proving to be a most amusing cow, little girl! But the fact is, I'm fuckin' God down here. I'm the be all, end all. I'm the Alpha and the Omega. I'm the top dog around here. And... Hell, I'm fucking invincible, through and through!" The Emperor grinned as he forced the girl's head to the side, staring down at her. "There's nothing anyone, least of all you, can do to put a damn dent in me! Ain't that right, Zemmy?" Avariza grinned as he looked up at his brother, chuckling as Zemerin only gave a deep growl in response. "Zem might be the strongest of us all but even he's powerless before me. What hope does a little cow like you have against me?"

Releasing his arms around the student, Avariza shoved the girl toward another person who had entered during his little speech. Still grinning, the Emperor watched as Alisha fell into the arms of a familiar succubus. "Ah, Sasha! So good of you to come! Take the brat back to your room, I want her ready for her life as one of our cows, understood?"

The succubus nodded, making sure she had a grasp on the girl within her arms. "Completely, my lord. Let's go, girl." Flanked by her guards as always, the succubus forced Alisha to walk, pushing her down the hall and through the facility. It was by no means a short walk but it did provide the girl with some time to consider her situation. It wasn't good at all. Hell or not, she was still surrounded by demons, and the stench of sex continued to invade her senses, still thick in the air amidst the moans and groans that occasionally reached them. Soon, they arrived at the demoness' room as Sasha opened the door, pushing her newest charge into her room and coming in as well, making sure it was locked. "My name is Sasha, and I will be your warden for the rest of your stay here. I'm sure this goes without saying but you're better off doing what I tell you to do. Is that clear?"

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:14 pm

I dont believe in God or gods. so you can shut that up. she shot at the demon. Its interesting, you call me a cow but you are the one that looks like he belongs on all four. she smirked as she got started. Im guessing grumpy here she nodded her head to his brother Gets some ass from you, which is why he is content not saying anything.

Alisha snarled as she was pushed into another demon's grip, the milk in her breast swishing around.Get off-She didnt get to finish her sentence as she was yanked around like some small child. The smells of this place, were worse than the basement at the school, and the sounds, were even more clearly heard. This felt like detention all over again... As they reached her room and the female began to speak, Alisha ignored her. This bitch was just a bitch of that bigger bitch. She didnt listen to simple puppets. Im sorry, when you say something worth wild listening to, i will think about listening. Alisha was going to get out of here, even if it was by pissing everyone down here off.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Her insults were lost on both Zemerin and the Emperor, as one was too narrow to pay attention to the girl's attempts to anger them and the other no longer cared for what was now his property, all thoughts of her fading out of his immediate consciousness. As always, his mind returned to the familiar territory of conquest and domination. Sasha, however, was not so 'forgiving'. Irked at the student's insulting remark, the succubus chose to not retort verbally but instead raised her palm and slapped the student across the face, the sound resounding around the chamber. "You need to learn your place here, slave! You will listen to everything I say, whenever you think they are worth listening to or not... Your time here will only get harder every time you behave like you still actually have a life back up there!" The demoness growled at Alisha, glaring down at her angrily.

Even if she was a female and a succubus at that, she was still bigger than the student, and easily stronger. There was a reason why she had been chosen as the head warden after all, even despite being used by Avariza's siblings to bring a former pet of hers out. This was demonstrated after Sasha grabbed the student and wrapped her arm around the girl's neck, preventing her from getting away as she dragged her to a nearby desk, picking up a collar. "If you don't behave, this collar will make sure you regret it. Remember this well, brat... I need only but think, and the collar will be activated. All it takes is a single thought to put you through hell!" The succubus added, still clearly annoyed at the girl, as she forcibly placed the collar around Alisha's neck, watching with sadistic joy as the collar closed itself around her neck and locked itself. She would find out soon that it was virtually impossible to take the collar off.

Still not done and still ignoring Alisha's angry shouts and insults, the succubus picked up a smaller device, the same one every other female in this facility wore. Quickly, she placed the cock ring onto Alisha's member, sliding it all the way up her length despite the girl resisting. Soon, the device tightened around the base of her cock, activating itself and preventing her from being able to orgasm with her shaft. There was no need to waste precious 'milk' after all. Done with the critical things now, Sasha released her captive from her arm and focused on the collar quickly, sending a surge of pain wracking through her body, enough to send her to the ground. The girl would need to get a taste of what punishment would be like, and for roughly two minutes, the succubus watched in sadistic cruelty as her newest prisoner writhed in pain, not enough to be unbearable but still bad enough. Stopping the torture, Sasha stared down at Alisha. "That was only the lowest level. If you do not obey me, the pain will only be much worse... And it will only last longer."

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:14 am

Alisha snarled as the hand connected with her face. She was no ones slave, maybe she was Leriana's pet, but no ones slave. The more Alisha dwelled in hell, the more her former self reappeared. Cocky, easily annoyed, and submitting to no one. Alisha's snarl turned to a smile as she watched the succumbus get angry. That's what she wanted. Stupid creatures make even stupider mistakes when they were angry.

The size of the demon didnt scare Alisha. She was still much less than those other demons but nonetheless, still stronger than her. As the demon grabbed alisha and pulled her over to the desk, Alisha thrashed in her arms making any attempts to hurt the bitch. Ha! I thought this was hell? Thats what the Dick said upstairs. she snarled as the collar around her neck activated.

Alisha tugged on her collar still yelling and cursing at the demon, before she felt something slide all the way to the base of her Gift from Ria.What the efuck he growled as the cock ring itself activated too. She was finally released only ro feel a single shocck be surged throughtout her whole body. she fell to the groundd and whitered in pain, She refused to scream and give her the safisfaction of succeeding.Alisha could only take so much pain though and this was nearing her limit. As she was close to her limit, the pain stopped and Ria spoke again. Only level 1?! holy fuck.. Alisha simply glared at her torturer, hatred in her eyes, but saying nothing.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next