View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Don't Scare Me! [for Alisha] 

Post Don't Scare Me! [for Alisha]
With the day's classes and activities over, things had quieted down on the campus. The time for clubs, for sports, and for hanging out was over now. Many of the students had since then gone to sleep, dreaming pleasant dreams. In the case of a few, only nightmares awaited them as they were raped by monsters and aliens and demons. This night, however, was different. Unlike so many other pitch-black nights, this was the one where a particular creature has finally shown himself. Having fled from his mistress, a certain stuffed teddy bear was sneaking around the hallways, searching for a victim or two. Unlike Luju or Ria, the stuffed toy possessed no need to play with others or dominate them. Instead, it was driven by another form of hunger, the need to terrorize others, to feed on their fears. Fear was a powerful motivator, just as great as dominance and compulsion. Perhaps, even greater, for it could break the hold the others had over someone.

Ursa, the stuffed toy in question, had been lurking around near the entrance to the dorms, hoping to find a late straggler that had stayed out late for some reason or another. Or perhaps, some lucky student or two who decided, in poor judgment, to go out and have fun under the beautiful night sky. It didn't matter, it was all the same to him. It was only when he heard the approaching footsteps of someone, too light to be a monster, but not light enough to be anything other than a girl. Grinning evilly to itself, Ursa stepped toward the middle of the hallway, and fell over. In place, the creature became inanimate, no more than an ordinary stuffed teddy bear, albeit one that appeared to have come from someone with a disturbed mind. Dressed in a little plaid overall, with the 'tattoo' of another bear sewn on its left arm, and clutching a toy bat seemingly stained in fake blood, the white toy didn't seem threatening at all. Appearances, sadly, could be deceiving.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Post Re: Don't Scare Me! [for Alisha]
Alisha sat up in her bed and stretched her arms a bit yawning. She looked at the clock. She had barely been asleep for an hour. But she knew that she wasnt going to get back to sleep anytime soon. She walked out of her room and toward the dorm bathroom. The noise of feet caught her ears. who could be out at this time? I better check it out and report it to Leri. And with that she set on her way to find the late night creeper.

As she walked along the hallway, she spotted something on the floor. Alisha stepped closer and examined it before she let out an awwww. The white teddy bear looked so cute. Alisha picked it up and looked at it futher. Truth be told, this would be something she carried around when she was in middle school. It gave appearence of cuteness along with danger. Alisha looked around to see if the owner had dropped it. whoever dropped this will be in some major trouble tommorrow. and i will make sure of that. But until then, she would hold on to the stuffed animal. And with that Alisha began to make her way back to her dorm room.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Pleased with this turn of events, the bear grinned to himself. Oh, this would be quite an interesting night for him. if he was going to be found by his mistress again, as she always seemed able to find him no matter what, he would at least have as much fun as he could before that happened. But just what would he do with her? The bear pondered on that, deciding on what sounded the most fun now. He could have allowed her to take him to her room, then terrorize her there as she was trapped. He could have waited until she came across another student then attack them both. The possibilities were endless! But, no... Tonight, he felt like having a little romp around the dorms. Tonight, he wanted something more than that. Tonight, he wanted the thrill of the chase. Settling on that, Ursa craned his head up at the girl, giving her the most sinister smile any teddy bear could have ever conjured up, the creature gave her a deep, guttural growl. "Want to play?"

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Alisha hummed on her way back to the dorm. The bear took her back to her days as a child. They werent the most friendliest days possible, but those were when she was innocent and didnt have a care in the world. Alisha smiled down at the bear once more. whoever owned this paticular bear had an interesting childhood, either that or they were demented now. As she was staring at the bear, its head looked up at her, before she heard the words of the stuffed animal. Alisha shrieked and sent the bear launching down the hallway from her arms. W-what the hell?! She was no stranger to scary, wierd or horrible things. But that was just plain creepy.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Screaming, the little toy went flying down the hall until it smacked into the ground and slid a few feet away. Now, that hadn't been fun at all for the demonically-possessed teddy bear. Far from it, in fact, and now it was going to make the girl pay for that. Which pretty much worked into its favor, as it wanted to inspire fear in the first place. What better way to do that than to go berserk after a girl? Growling angrily to itself, the bear got onto its feet and shook itself, trying to dispel the ugly throbbing pain in its head. "That hurt!" Snarling now, the bear began changing, distorting itself almost comically. It would have been funny if it wasn't so downright frightening. The once-foot tall creature grew and grew and grew until it stood at nearly eight feet tall, with a thick torso and muscular limbs, still covered in the same white fur only it seemed a lot more real than a mere toy. The left arm, worse yet, had grown uncontrollably, until it was simply massive, too monstrous on the already grotesque bear-monster. "Want to play?" The monster growled at Alisha, his arm raising the now real bat, somehow dripping blood, and banged it hard on the floor. "Let's play!" Ursa roared as he took off toward the girl, running very much like a gorilla would, his massive left arm leading the way for him.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:08 am

Alisha knew she couldnt be imagining things. That bear was actually alive. Alisha would have ran by now, but the bear was no threat to her. Far from it, the most damage it could do physically was with the bat and that was like being hit with a falling tree branch.That all changed within seconds.

Alisha stopped dead in her tracks as the bear began to take a much larger form. Alisha wasnt planning on waiting around like a silly little girl to see if it looked like the snuggle bear. No, she began to run as the bear was in the middle of its transformation. Alisha's fear kicked into overdrive as she heard the menacing voice. Hell no i dont want to play!

Alisha rounded a corner and dashed forward. Her bare feet slapped against the cold tile floor. fuck fuck fuck! gotta find a place to hide. That wasn't going to be easy being that the bear could easily change sizes at will. It looked like it would simply chase her til she was caught. Alisha looked around for a place to hide. There! she thought as she dashed toward the crawlspace.

The bat wouldnt be able to bash its way in here, so the bear would have to change sizes. And although she wasnt no zena, she sure was able to take on a small bear.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:55 am

Laughing manically, the monstrous bear continued to chase after Alisha, banging his bat against the floor again as he turned around an corner. The girl was really running as fast as she could, that much was obvious. Ursa-kun, as psychotic as he was, only ran fast enough to catch up to her slowly, savoring the chase and toying with the little brat. His bat banged against the ground again, resounding through the hall. It was impossible for anyone to not hear it and be awaken from their sleep... But given the nature of the school, of these buildings, of how these walls prevented any help from coming... Noise was of no concern for the monster.

Seeing the girl dash for a crawlspace and figuring that she believed it to be defense enough against the reach of his bat. No doubt she believed she would be able to remain safe because of the great size he had. Such assumptions were foolish... The bear gave another cackling laugh as his body began changing again, limbs growing thinner and thinner as the bear grew smaller in size. While it no longer possessed the strength it had, the girl was about to be proven that her thinking was faulty. Racing ahead much more quickly, the bear demonstrated a surprising speed that surpassed her own, leaping in front of the crawlspace before she could get into it.

With a quick turn, the lanky-looking creature returned its gaze back to Alisha, swing the bat out in a wide arc and missing her only by a mere foot. "Why won't you plaaaay with me! I want to play!" Laughing psychotically once more, the monster edged closer to Alisha, forcing her to retreat elsewhere as it banged the bat against the floor once more. "Let's play, little girl! I promise it won't hurt.... Much!"

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Alisha felt her heart jump as she saw the crawlspace. She was actually going to make it. A blur of white surpassed her, and her heart almost stopped as the bear stopped in front of her swinging the bat. Alisha shrieked and stopped just in time, only feeling the wind from the bat. She began to pant now that she stopped. The adrenaline was still there pushing her heart to move twice as fast but her body needed a stop. She was never a runner and this proved it.

But she was no play thing for a toy.

The menacing bat forced her to take a step backwards. Fuck she thought. The bear now had the advantage in speed too. But its size shrunk, meaning there couldnt be much muscle behind the bear. Stupidity wasnt one of Alisha's traits, and rush-attacking a bear with a bat, was surely stupid.

Alisha stood up straight.Want to play? Fine. The game is hide and go seek. You go hide. I will go find a place and count. Ready, Set, Go! Alisha dashed toward the stairs, closing the door behind her. 1! 2! 3! she yelled back through the door. If she was lucky, the dumb bear would take the bait. She looked around for something to attack the bear with. think alisha, think!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Another manical laughter erupted from the monster as the girl attempted to trick him, it would not be denied its prize so easily. The bat slammed against the door, wrecking it in an instant. Rushing through the broken doorway, the bear slid into the stairwell, staring up at Alisha who stood at the top. "I'm no good at hide and seek... Let's play tag instead!" Banging the bat down on the stair steps, the monster gave another outburst of psychotic laughter. "C'mon! Stand still so I can tag you with the bat!" Roaring, the monster began making its way up the steps, advancing slowly only made it all the more threatening to the girl.

The door at the top swung open as a girl stepped through, her blond hair making her stand out quite a bit. Not daring to make any nose, the girl gestured for Alisha to run that way, to safety. Another resounding bang crashed down on the steps as the bat was swung with force once more, Ursa advancing still, not picking up the pace even as his prey retreated even more and knowing that it would only add to the despair and terror. "Lemme break all your bones, girl!"

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:04 am

Alisha gasped as she saw the bear burst through the door. JUST FUCKING GIVE UP ALREADY Alisha thought. She looked down at him as he insisted they play tag. How about we don't and say we did? she said getting annoyed. This wasnt the time for smart insults but the comment was out already, and she was still trying to escape.

Alisha's head snapped toward the opening door. Her first thought was another monster coming to trap her but she was relieved as she saw the blonde girl who was apperantly trying to help her. Alisha made no second thought about it and dashed through the door as the bear began running up the stairs and being even more psychotic, if that was possible. As she was through the door, she screamed to the girl, LETS GO!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 am

Roaring, the bear leaped over the stairs and used the wall it smashed itself against to support another leap, landing it quite close to the door. The girl had managed to get away again, putting the distance between the two even further. It was quite fine, though. It only added to the monster's excitement, all that tasty fear dripping off her. Inhaling, the creature engorged itself on the fear as it advanced once more.

The girl hadn't remained where she was, running with Alisha as soon as she had gotten through the door. Grabbing ahold of the girl's hand, the newcomer ran on ahead, seeming to have gotten an escape route ready. "This way!" By the time the monster had entered the floor, they had managed to get away by quite a bit. As the bear searched around, sniffing out the traces of fear left in Alisha's tracks, it became a bit confused as the smell was slowly disguised by something else. It felt familiar and yet he couldn't quite figure it out. Not giving up yet, the monster kept on trying to track them down.

"Here!" The girl whispered as she pulled the two of them into an empty room, closing the door behind them quietly and locked it. "Man, what the hell was that thing? I've seen a lot of things, but... What the hell did you do to make it chase you that hard?!"

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 am

Alisha was sure she was ahead of the girl til the girl grabbed her hand and began to lead her. Another example of how out of shape and slow Alisha was. Alisha gladly let her lead, as long as it got her away from the bear. Alisha's heart flew sky high. They were going to make it! They were going to get away!

Alisha hurried into the room and colllapsed on to the wall, trying with all her might to breathe silently. Her chest heaved up and down, as the girl questioned her. I-It was...was a seemingly small teddy bear. till it went all muscle physchopathic stuffed beast. Alisha answered that one, but the second question she would think would be obvious to a student. The same thing all....

Alisha trailed off looking at the girl. She looked like a student, but things werent adding up. The girl didnt give off the appearance of a trouble maker, which is the easiest way to get in the basement. And though she was grateful, how did she know that Alisha was being chased? well the noise would explain that, but this room..was plain empty and shs didnt have many empty rooms. How did this girl find this one, AND it was unlocked.

How did you find this room? she asked. All rooms were locked, except basement and dorm rooms after lights out.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:54 am

"Oh, that?" The girl laughed softly, amused that she would ask that of all questions, especially when there had been a monstrous bear chasing after the two of them. "I don't know, actually... I couldn't sleep so I went exploring a bit. The door was open but there was no one inside, so I figured the cleaning people forgot about it or something." It was a reasonable answer, from someone who seemed to have assumed that Alisha was just another student like her. There was no reason for her to think otherwise after all. "Then I heard all the noises that thing was making. I mean, I could have just hid and left you there but... It's horrible being used by those things." The girl hugged her knees close to herself, voice growing a bit smaller. "... And I didn't want to let that happen to someone else either, so I had to jump in and help you... Then I remembered this room and thought that maybe if we got here and locked the door, it'd get lost and go somewhere else. It it caught up to us, well... What did it matter? Hallway or this room, what's the difference, right? We'd still be in just as much trouble." The girl sighed to herself, seeming to withdraw in herself, afraid. They couldn't hear anything outside, thanks to the rooms preventing any unwanted noise from coming in. It had been used to conceal the monsters raping girls, but at least now it was being used to protect them. "W-... We'll be okay, right?" She looked up at Alisha.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:24 am

Alisha really didnt have time to find out if the girl was lying or not. She had to figure a way out. Now for the two of them, since the girl seemingly had began to withdraw. Getting fucked by monster after monster would do that to you. dont worry, and thank you Alisha whispered as her head began to think of things.

One, was the bear seriously that dense to not be able to follow them? He had seemed so intent on catching her...and now there were two girls, there was no way the bear would give up so easily.

Two, how would they get out of there. Staying locked in a closet would keep them safe until, the beast bashed the door in, in which case they were screwed. Alisha had eyed the hallway before coming into the closet. they came up one flight of stairs, and there was an emergency exit way. But the bear was no doubtedly watching both exits. I cant hear anything...but im not sure the coast is clear right now. Alisha leaned back against the wall still on guard. I dont think the risk is worth taking, right now. If he comes in...maybe, by a miracle of God we can fend him off and run. But until then, it looked like they were staying. What did you say your name was again?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:45 am

The girl looked at Alisha, wondering whenever she was really serious about fighting a monster. Fend it off...? Since when had any student managed to do that so far? They were always caught, without fail. It was infuriating. It was insufferable. And it was inevitable. Sighing again, she seemed unsure of all this. And furthermore, that monster hadn't seemed like the kind that would actually rape them as soon as it caught them. It had threatened to break the student it had been chasing, hadn't it? Between being raped and being smashed down, the girl thought she'd rather have the monster force itself on her than getting every bone in her body broken by that bat. Um, I'm Ria..." Oh yes, it was all an act. She had managed to follow her precious Ursa-kun all the way to this building, and it hadn't taken long for her to find him. It was a surprise to see that he had already managed to find a victim. But... She had managed to stay ahead of the psychotic teddy bear. And it was then that Ria figured that she would have made a fun one to play with... And thus, the succubus had decided to help herself to little Alisha. "You're joking... I'm not going out there with that thing around! Getting raped is the least of my worries... I heard that monster say he wanted to break your bones, and I don't want that to happen to me!" Her voice, quite masterfully, was beginning to grow frightened, eyes tearing up as she held herself tighter.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next