View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 I want Candy! (for Siferus) 

Post Re: I want Candy! (for Siferus)
The twin tendrils that had buried themselves deep inside her sex settled into a wicked alternation, finding a delightfully sinuous rhythm with the tentacle buried in her tight ass as he looked down in pure delight, seeing her wide eyed expression of shock. As she began to move with the thrusting appendages, he let out a dark chuckle, looking down at her. Very good, Ishtar. Continue to please me and know pleasures everlasting. He said, knowing that she could hear him, though he wasn't sure if the words would penetrate the lust addled haze of her mind. Not that it really mattered to him, he was simply enjoying himself.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed May 16, 2012 1:22 am

Ishtar could feel the twin tendrils buried in her flower alternated thrusts. Each thrust seemed in tune with the thrusts of the tentacle in her rear. Her entire body seemed to be rocked be each thrust of three tentacles. Slowly she closed her eyes as she continued to work on pleasing Siferus with his phallus in her mouth. Even as told her that she was doing a good job, she was too caught up in her lust to really notice. The blue haired girl could move her mouth faster up and down the massive member as she felt the pleasure building inside her again.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed May 16, 2012 4:50 am

(Sorry for the delay. I've just had a serious case of Writer's Block.)

Fingers tangle in the locks of her hair once more, holding her head in place as his hips rocked against her face, getting faster and rougher with each exacting stroke, letting all the noises of sex simply fill the room, looking down at her and seeing that he had long turned her into his plaything and could only think if she would be so quick to do so next time, or if he would have to break her again. He hoped that he would have to tease her and torture her into submission, but that would be next time, not something to think about now.

Slowly, the rhythm began to change in the tendrils that plundered her body, soon all three of the evil appendages thrusting into her all at once, the thrusting of the cock into her mouth and throat slowly synchronizing with them as well, all four thrusting into her at once as if he meant to make all of his evil phalli meet in the center of her body, hoping to drive her to even higher levels of ecstasy.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue May 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Ishtar could feel fingers begin to tangle in her long blue hair, each lock wrapping around one or two her fingers. She could feel his thrusts in to her mouth and faster and rougher. The young woman could only let out muffled moans as she felt the pleasure inside her starting to build. All she could hear the sounds of the the tentacles as they pushed deep into her rear and flower and before pulling out once more. She was simply to caught up her in her own lust to realized what she must look like.

Slowly, the pleasure inside her began to began to build, as the tendrils began to focus their thrusts into and out of her. With each massive thrust in and out of her body she could feel the pleasure well up inside her. The young woman could only gasp as she felt the even the phallus in her mouth began to match the thrusts. The young woman could feel the pleasure build up until she found herself on the edge. It was then with one powerful thrust, the young woman tensed up as she let a long muffled moan as she found herself in absolute bliss.

Mon May 28, 2012 5:36 pm

A dark grin spread across his face as he watched her drown deeper in lust from having all of her holes thrusted into all at the same time, each thrust getting just a little faster and a little until it really did feel like all of his appendages would meet in the middle of her body. Faster and faster they moved until they reached speeds beyond that of any mere mortal could ever hope for. Muscles began to tense and precum began to pool on her tongue moments before each of his appendages erupted in her body all at once, his head falling back in a soundless moan, gripping her hair tightly.

Tue May 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Ishtar could only make muffled moans as she felt the tentacles thrust faster and deeper into her nubile body. The speed intensified as each appendage were moved intensifying and prolonging the orgasm that the blue haired woman was experiencing. She thought the tentacles and phallus were all soon going to meet at once at her very core. Then she suddenly taste his seed on her tongue just moments before the hot release filled her mouth, flower, and rear. Her hair was gripped tightly forcing the young woman to swallow the hot release that was still spraying into her mouth.

Thu May 31, 2012 12:09 am

The evil creatures seed poured into her body for a few moments more before he let go of her hair and slowly withdrawing the tentacles from her body, slowly sliding the monstrous member from her mouth, letting her hold up her body under her own power just to see if she could manage to stand on her own. It was for him, nothing more than amusement to see what would happen, but it would also tell him if she really had any energy left. He was already beginning to wonder about himself, his breathing slightly heavier than when he had first burst through the window.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Ishtar felt the molten hot release of his seed as it filled her completely from every angle. Soon Siferus was done and he let go of her hair and withdrew his tentacles. The young woman collapsed on the floor and for a moment that she was going to pass out right there on the floor covered in his fluids. However, the poison was still flowing through her body, good for one more intense orgasm. The young woman's lust forced to pick herself off the floor, Uhhh....p-please....don't....leave....I....'m....not...done.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:31 am

Seeing her picking herself up off the floor, despite the poison flowing through her on top of having been through so many orgasms had him smiling down deviously at her. So, not done yet, hmm? What would you have me to do to finish this for you, my dear little Ishtar? He said, tentacles coiling around her arms and legs, lifting her once again, legs spread wide and pulling her closer to him, letting the throbbing hardness of his cock brush against her soaked sex. I want you to scream for me. Scream for me to fuck you and I will give you what you desire... He said, tentacles coiling around her breasts once again, squeezing the mounds of flesh roughly.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Ishtar looked up as she continued to move her tired body up. The poison kept her quite aroused and wanting for one more intense orgasm. P-please take ....m-me one last time... Her body writhed as she felt no relief, until tentacles began to wraps arms and legs once again. She could feel her legs being spread wide as she was being pulled to the spider. She soon felt the massive warm phallus brush against her sensitive netherlips, she could feel it throb and twitch in anticipation. He demanded that she beg for it even as tentacles began to massage and squeeze her breasts as they coiled around them. P-please....f-ff....fuck...me....FUCK...ME...HARD! TAKE ME NOW!
\

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:10 pm

He let out a slight chuckle as he begged him to fuck her, a single thrust from his hips shoved his entire massive cock into her hungry body, his hands coming to rest on her hips, pulling her into the hard thrust as he crushed his lips against hers, his tongue pressing against her lips hard enough to bruise if she didn't part lips and give him the access he sought. The tendrils continued to mash and squeeze the flesh of her breasts as one of his tendrils pressed against her tight rear entrance, pushing past the tight ring of muscle to bury it's head deep inside her, thrusting hard and fast, settling into a rhythm with the massive member that was once again plundering her tight cunt.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Ishtar let out a passionate cry as her head kicked back as she felt the spider's massive member pushe deep into her wet and heated sex. Even as he felt his powerful hands grabbed her hips her head came forward as she was caught up in a deep kiss as his tongue pressed into her mouth. The young woman let out soft muffled moans as she felt his tentacles continued to mash her breasts together and pull them apart. Suddenly she felt the tentacle teasing her rear begin to push into rear, her eyes became large with surprise as she let out a long muffled moan before her entire body began to move with each rhythmic thrust into her beautiful body.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:51 pm

When her eyes flung themselves open, they locked with the emerald eyes of the creature that had spent the entire night ravishing her time and again, wrenching as many orgasms from her as he could, each with a smile that never seemed to leave that nightshade face of his. Her muffled moans were music to his ears as his tongue tangled with hers once again in an erotic dance as he savored every little joy her body still had to offer him, pulling her hips into his own as he thrust into her, his pelvis smashing against hers and grinding against her sensitive clit before withdrawing only to slam into her once again.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 am

Her eyes were suddenly locked on to her Siferus's own emerald eyes. Never once did the creature not smile as he continued to ravish her nubile body. He seemed to be enjoy the muffled moans as he continued to play with her tongue. A long muffled moan came from the young woman as she suddenly felt her own hips being pulled into his, his body pressing against her special pearl before he withdrew. With each thrust of his massive member, the young woman found the pleasure building inside her slowly but surely. The blue haired woman could already tell she was going to be driven into a particular intense orgasm.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6