View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 I want Candy! (for Siferus) 

Post Re: I want Candy! (for Siferus)
Seeing Ishtar using every part of her body to please him was reassuring to say the least for him, knowing that she belonged to him now and he was so wrapped up in his way of thinking, he had completely forgotten that once she climaxed again, the haze in her mind would begin to clear as the last of his poison would run its course. It was the furthest thing from his mind right now as the hard thick cock slammed deep into her dripping wet sex faster and harder with almost reckless abandon.

The tentacle buried in her ass sped up to keep pace with his behemoth cock, knowing that with his drug blazing through her like this it had to be erotic fantasy at it's finest for her, something that made him smile, though it looked like an evil grin than anything else. The two tentacles in her hands began to writhe in pleasure as pre-cum began to dribble from their tips and down all over her hands again while more pre-cum began to dribble into her mouth, a sign of the impending flood of cum he would give her.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Ishtar muffled moans became louder as he continued to increase his pace. Her entire body was racked with pleasure with each thrust of his massive member into her flower. The blue haired girl tongue continued to explore his tentacle in her mouth flicking at each side. She could taste the pre-cum on her tongue even as her hands were starting to get wet. Her body, her drug-fueled mind knew he was close to the edge.

The young woman began to quicken her pace of her hands as she attempted to throw the spider over the edge. Her hips rocked back and forth as her flower clamped down on his member. The young woman tongue continued to harder and faster as she explored his tentacle. All her drug-driven body wanted to do was to was to please the creature that was taking her. She could feel her body beginning to be overwhelming her as she felt her getting closer and closer to ecstasy once more. She could feel her body aching for one last release...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 am

A dark chuckle fills the air as he watches her completely lost in her own lusting haze, so dedicated to making sure that he was pleased and satisfied in that room. His hips continue to crash into hers, driving that thick cock in and out of her tight sex time and again, wet squishing noises almost as loud as the moans that she was trying to put out through that tentacle that plundered her mouth, leaving more of its pre on her tongue with each stroke. As her tongue flicked around the throbbing appendage, it simply fell over that edge, spraying her mouth and throat with his hot sticky seed.

The two in her hands slid through her hands just as fast as she was stroking them, wriggling in her hands for only moments before losing control themselves, hot sticky seed spraying onto her pretty little face and her luscious breasts. Look at you, Ms. Rocha. All covered in my seed and you look like you are having the time of your life. I look forward to seeing you again indeed.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Ishtar let out a muffled moan as she felt to her body slam again and again into the spider. She could feel his huge member pushing in and out of her flower even as continued to the explore her mouth. She could fell the tentacle throb inside her as her tongue continued to stroke it. It was then that that the tentacle exploded in her mouth, filling her mouth and throat with his hot release. The blue haired girl happily swallowed the seed as she was still in her drugged induced lust. Even as that was going on, the two tentacles squirming in her hands blasted their hot release, coating the young woman in its hot sticky seed. Her breasts bounced as they glistened in the light.

For Ishtar it was simply too much and her head pulled upwards even with the tentacle still in her mouth as she let out a long muffled moan as she was sent over the edge into ecstasy. She could not believe how incredibly good it felt as she was in the middle of her final drug influence orgasm. She had hope it would never end as it was beginning to fade away.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:47 am

Eyes the colors of the emeralds watch as she simply lets herself succumb to the pleasure of having her every hole filled by him, writhing in lust as much as she could being bound by his tendrils, but with the muscles relaxed, her mobility was barely affected. As she fell into another climax, he made sure to count them in his head. Pretty sure that was three... He thought silently, the tentacle pulling itself out of her mouth, the tentacles buried in her body slowly starting to grind to a halt, wondering just what her reaction would be.

How do you feel, Ms. Rocha?

Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Ishtar collapsed for a second as she came down from her from climax, for a moment her mind was not quite all there as she tried to recover from her absolute bliss. It was then she felt a tentacle pulled free her from mouth and the others in her body slowly started to slow down. The creature behind her asked her how did she feel. The young woman's eyes became wide with shock when she realized how much that she had enjoyed being caught up in it all and how disgusted she felt now. I-I can....I can't believe I acted that way.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:33 am

As her eyes widened, his smile broadened, a sinister grin across his lips. It had been quite delightful seeing her so caught up in the moment and his venom. I would have to agree. It was far more enjoyable than I had predicted. He said, standing there and looking down at her cum covered body.

[I will leave it to you. We can continue this thread for another round, or we can retire it. I'm kinda hoping to continue, but I am not going to try and talk you into it.]

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Ishtar could look on n horror as she saw a grin cross his lips. She was still bound up with in his tentacles and could only listened to the monster tell her how much of he enjoyed the experience. It was then that the blue haired woman realized that he was far from done with her.

[I would be interested in the this thread continuing.]

Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 am

[Continuing this thread would be a pleasure, my dear.]

Having her in his grips like this made his life all the easier to use her body for his amusement once again, pulling her legs apart slowly, pulling her arms behind her back and holding her tight as one tendril drew ever closer to her tight entrance, his grin widening as the tip of the devious appendage slipped into her, releasing more of his venom into her body, knowing that it would spread and it would be more than amusing to see how quickly she would succumb to the devilish fluid that was already beginning to spread through her, a familiar warmth slowly beginning to spread.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:50 am

Ishtar suddenly felt the tendrils begin to pull her legs apart, the young woman tried to struggle but soon felt the arms being pulled behind her back. The blue haired woman could feel that an tendril begin to press against the petals of her flower. The poor girl shook her head no, even as the words escaped her lips. Soon she let out a loud moan as her head pointed upwards as she felt the tendril push into her wet sex. Already the poison was being released into her system once more. The young woman could only moan as she felt the warmth beginning to spread across her body once more...

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Watching her struggle in his grips was amusing to say the least, nodding his head even as she shook hers to try and dissuade him from what he was doing, which was inherently a useless endeavor. A dark chuckle filled the air as she struggled to escape him, seeing her desperation to avoid her falling under the effects of his poison once again.

The tendril slipped out of her tight sex after releasing it's venom into her body before rubbing the bulbous head against the soft lips of her pussy, knowing that from this point, it would only be a matter of time before she succumbed to his whims once again.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Ishtar gasped as she felt the tendril pull out of her tight flower. The poor student could hear the air with the chuckle of the monster as he nodded his head. All at once she felt the familiar bulbous head press against the petals of her flower. She let out a soft gasp as she struggled to resist, though at this point she already knew it was too late. She could feel the lust inside her beginning to build even more rapidly this time as her body started to demand to feel his touch. Ah...the sensation of it all...uhhh...its too m-much...

Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 pm

((Sorry about the wait. Real life has brought it's hardships to me and I also had to replace my laptop.))

When it comes to pleasures of the flesh, my dear Ishtar...Too much is never enough. He said as he shoved his length into her once again. There was no slow to the motion, simply the ramming of his thick meat into her body all at once, gauging the reaction from the woman, though his hips had already begun to slide that thick cock in and out of her body, already getting a bit faster than even earlier. His motions were beyond the speeds of a normal man as once again, tendrils began to coil around her bare breasts, squeezing and molding the flesh in the most pleasurable of ways, simply content to use her body over and over again.

Even now, the creature showed no signs of fatigue and he seemed to be enjoying himself the more he raped her.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:41 pm

(No problem, RL can suck some times. I am sorry you had to get a new laptop, but on the bright side you have a new lap top!

Ishtar let out another loud moan as she felt the force behind his massive member as it pushed deep into her body. Slowly be surely has she could feel his pace began to pick up as he drove more pleasure into her body. The young woman could only gasp and moan, Ahhh....its so big...uhhhh...ohhhh...so a-amazing... Soon she was constantly bouncing up and down on his huge phallus as she breasts and head bounced with each thrust. Tentacles began to wrap around the blue haired girl's breasts and began to once more squeeze and mold them in ways that made the young woman squeal. She could not feel any tired ness in Siferus's body and with the poison now flowing trough her body she did not want to stop anytime soon.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:10 pm

There was something gratifying about watching her will collapse once again, though it was much faster than he had anticipated, but he didn't seem to mind in the slightest. His tendrils continued to mold and squeeze the soft flesh of her ample breasts, devious tentacle tips flicking back and forth across her hardened nipples. The thick shaft of the creature pounded away at her tight sex, loud wet smacks of flesh meeting flesh filling the air around them as he grinned, sliding another of his tentacles between her heaving breasts and brushing it's tip across her lips.

Does this entice you, dear Ishtar? He said, chuckling as another of his tentacles pushed its bulbous head against her ass, teasing her and letting her know that he could plunge into her ass, but only when he was ready to do so.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next