View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 I want Candy! (for Siferus) 

Post I want Candy! (for Siferus)
Finally, the day is over. Ishtar had stumbled into her room and collapsed on her bed. It had been an exhausting day at school the day. She had finally gotten through with her third exam of the day and her mind felt like mush. The blue haired student was lucky to find her way back to class after a day like that, but somehow she made it back to her room. Now it's time for a treat. I deserve it.

Ishtar got up off her bed and straighted her skirt a bit as she walked over to her closet. The blue haired student opened the door and moved a chair over to the closet. She climbed up on the chair and reached up to the top shelf where she had hidden some a tin where no one could see it. It was one of the few things she owned that she always known where it is, and now she was going to enjoy some of the contents of the tin as she jumped off the chair with her tin in her hands.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue May 18, 2010 3:11 am

Post Re: I want Candy! (for Siferus)
Another folder had been placed before him as he sat at his desk in the tree house near the center of the woods. The guys from the labs usually sent a monkey to deliver folders to him so they didn't have to deal with him, knowing his very low opinion of them. Opening the manila folder, the first thing he sees is the picture. Long blue hair, tall woman. Cute in the face. Looking at the sheet, he began to read up on Ms. Rocha. All of it rather interesting, especially the part about forming long term memories, not knowing that was possible. She was interesting, said to be strong willed. Worthy prey.

Standing up from the desk, he strode over to the door and leaped through the trees, heading for the dorm area. Swinging among the branches, he really wished that the dorms were closer to the forest. It was quite a trip from there, but always worth it, never failing to snatch up a student when he got there. It was late and the night classes had ended and he could see a lone light on in the dorms. Interesting enough, but he was here for Ms. Rocha, but he was always a little curious about the light, so he decided to investigate the light.

It was quite the surprise to find that the student with the light on was the woman he had come here for and she appeared to be eating something. He was interested for only a moment before smashing the glass and leaping into the room.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue May 18, 2010 3:43 am

Ishtar looked up in surprise as something burst into her room and explosion of the glass through the window. She still had a grape candy stick in half sticking out of her mouth as she looked in disbelief at what she was looking at. Slowly to her horror she realized what had landed in front of her.

The creature looked like it was a cross between a spider and a squid. The jet black creature had no back abdomen but as it stood up it on its legs it became clear that it was taller than the blue haired student. As it turned its head towards her, her eyes went wide as she saw a human male face on it. Ishtar screamed and immediately attempted to run to the door.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:01 am

The scream was too low pitch to be ear splitting, but it was close enough for his ears, shaking his head a little as she stopped, making a bee line towards the dorm door. It only took a moment to spit his thread at the door holding it closed with web as hard as steel, yet completely hidden from her eyes. When she pulled on the door, it didn't even budge.

He stood there, completely still as she had captivated as she struggled with the door. Probably better if you save all that energy.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:29 am

Ishtar grabbed the door and tried to pull the door open, but yet she couldn't get the door open at all. It was like it was now part of the wall. She was trapped, trapped with this creature. She spun around to face the creature, her back against the door. She held the tin infront of her to provide what little shield it could between the jet black creature and herself. Ishtar rolled in the candy stick into her mouth with her tongue and chewed for a second to help get her nerve back. Please don't hurt me!! What do you plan to do with me!!

Tue May 18, 2010 4:37 am

The ornate tin had managed to capture his attention as he stared at her quizzically. Watching her play with the stick of candy in her mouth, he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. It had been so long since he had candy and he really had the urge for it now. She begged him not to hurt her, but he never intended to do so, but he could use that to his advantage to get some candy.

And just what is in it for me if I don't hurt you, Ms. Ishtar? I'm sure you know what happens when a student and a monster meet face to face, but it will be a lot less painful if you had the right...bribe. He said, his gaze fixed solely on the tin she held in front of her.

Tue May 18, 2010 8:31 pm

I don't understand, y-you want my candy sticks? Ishtar stared down at her tin. It seemed like a weird request but if meant that the spider was distracted by the delicious candy then so much the better. The blue haired student step forward and leaned down to put down the tin on the floor. She then moved her away from the tin. Here you go you can have all the candy you want, just don't hurt me.

Wed May 19, 2010 1:37 am

He'd never had an intention of hurting her in the first place, but if it scored him some delicious candy in the Gods forsaken place, then so much the better in his mind. The sound of bones crackling filled the air as the bones in one of his legs slid up into his body, making the leg into a more flexible tentacle, he reached forward and grabbed the tin, opening it and placing the lid on the dresser while he looked at the candy sticks, picking one out to suckle on now, an orange stick appeared from out of the tin as he brought it to his lips and stuck it in his mouth and began to enjoy the hard sugary treat. Aaahh. Been a while since I've had candy. Ever since I was brought to this Gods forsaken hell. He muttered as he fixed his gaze back on Ishtar. Now I'm sure you know what happens next, so shall we just get started? He asked, nonchalantly as the rest of his legs except for the two he stood on began to crack as the bones slipped back into his spine, making the 8 legs into more flexible tentacles.

Walking towards her with a devious smile on his face, it was obvious that he was still going to take her and rape her silly. He had only promised to be a little less rough with her. Tentacles reached out from him and seemed to encompass the area around her for only a moment before snatching her wrists and ankles, lifting the captured student from the floor. Pulling her hands behind her back and holding her legs so tightly she wouldn't be able to kick him, he began to look her over, admiring the womans beauty.

Wed May 19, 2010 1:51 am

At first it appeared to work, the spider seemed to be more interested in the tin then her. He made an awful sound as it sound as one of his leg's seemed to snap as it became like a tentacle and pulled a candy stick to enjoy. Ishtar was ready to silently cast a spell to create a noise illusion so she could sneak around the spider and get out the busted window. She didn't know how far she would get, but she would at least be able to make a break for it.

But then the blue haired student notice the spider stand up on his hind legs. There was more cracking noises as most of her other arms turned into tentacle. She screamed as tentacles reached out and around her, suddenly she felt her wrists and ankles were bound. Ishtar gasped as she felt her arms get pulled behind her and legs be held tightly. She was helpless, No, please let me go! I gave you candy already.

Wed May 19, 2010 3:15 am

Gazing at her curvy body, he couldn't help but think that fortune smiled on him today to let him find one as tempting as this one, one of his flexible tentacles slithering up her leg and wrapping around her school skirt, tearing the fabric with a loud rip like it was barely a challenge, gazing at more of the now revealed body, letting the torn garment flutter to the floor below. No, the candy was so I didn't hurt you, remember? You didn't say anything about this, Ishtar. He said, knowing that she implied it but a technicality none the less. A dark laugh fell from his lips as the same tentacle that had torn her skirt so easily began to slither up her blouse, ripping it slowly, letting buttons fly off the garment, bouncing harmlessly off his chest and falling to the floor.

In her bra and panties, she looked even better as that tentacle trailed its way down her toned skin as the tentacles pulled her legs apart just enough for the tentacle to reach into her panties, feeling against her cunt before pushing it's head in to inject her with his venom, a warming sensation beginning to flow through her body from the moment it was released.

Wed May 19, 2010 3:28 am

Ishtar could feel a tentacle reach up her skirt and with a simple tug ripped the garment off. As he taunted her about the fallacy of her logic, she could feel the tentacle continue up her body under her blouse. She then watched as it ripped it slowly, methodically, as if he was savoring opening a Christmas present. She watched as the buttons of her blouse fly away until the last one flew off into the distance. She looked down as her pink Dianthus themed panties.

As Ishtar blushed, she could feel her legs being pulled apart. Ah, what are you trying to do. Ishtar struggled as much as she could to resist, but he simply overpowered her. Soon she could feel her a tentacle push into her panties. She intially assumed he was going to rip apart his panties, even as it brushed against her flower. Then suddenly she gasped as she felt the tentacle penetrate her. Soon she felt a warming sensation throughout her body. Ahhhh....what did you do to me?

Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 am

It was the question that he always heard when they felt him inject the venom that would have them wet and ready in minutes for him to take for his own personal enjoyment. Let me explain, Ishtar. What I just did was inject an aphrodisiac into your system. It should be spreading through your body even now, causing you to become warm and aroused. It usually lasts for about 3 orgasms, but you shouldn't need to worry about that. He said, his voice nonchalant as if it were something he had explained countless times, something that had become second nature for him anymore.

The bra that restrained her breasts was no longer amusing, so he felt obliged to remove it, a tentacle slithering up the skin of her stomach and beneath the garment, pulling it away with a well practiced pull and tossing it to the floor. The panties as well had become little more than a bother, something else he felt obliged to remove as he reached, not with a tentacle this time, but reaching with slender fingers, teasing the skin with a touch before tearing the panties away, leaving her naked as the day she was born in his grasp.

Fri May 21, 2010 5:28 am

Ishtar gasped, No, I can't let that happen. Even though she tried to deny it, she could feel her body starting to indeed become warm. Despite the almost nonchalant and detached way he explained what her body was going seemed to be in sharped contrast with what her body was going through. She tried to squirm her hands free, but they were tightly bound behind her back.

It was then she felt a tentacle slide up her stomach, the blue haired girl looked down and saw the tentacle make it to her bra and wrap around it. With a simple tug, her bra came away from her body as her breasts bounced free from their imprisonment. As Ishtar blushed in embarrassment, she could feel fingers reach around her panties. She softly moaned as the venom within her was beginning to take effect. The ripping sound let her know that her last piece of garment had fallen to the floor, she was now completely vulnerable to the candy loving Siferus.

Sun May 23, 2010 4:01 pm

The spider looked down at his now completely exposed catch and smiled. Can't let it happen, Ms. Rocha? It's too late to stop it now. He said, pulling her body closer to his own, slowly and ominously as if she were being pulled into the darkness that had glowing green eyes. The tentacle that had injected her with his toxin began to slowly rub her pussy lips, knowing that once he got her heart racing, the venom would spread through her faster than it normally would. Her body was raised so that her chest was level with his face, tongue flicking out against her nipple gently, a dark chuckle coming from him.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Ishtar gasped as she felt her body get pulled to the spider, slowly being pulled to those glowing green eyes. The blue haired student lit up in surprise as she could feel her flower being massaged, her entire body felt hot now as her breathing got deeper. Ahhh....I have to hold out....somehow. The young woman moaned as she felt Siferus tongue began to flick out and tease her nipple, already she could feel her breast begin to swell in reaction to the spider's teases.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next