View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Fated Meeting (Elizia) 

Post Fated Meeting (Elizia)
It was around noon when Yoko had gotten back on campus. Normally she would have arrived back on campus much later from the shrine she was taking care of. Due to her being caught trying to sneak back on campus past curfew a few times. Yoko was rather left with no choice, but to change her schedule when it came to attending the shrine on Sunday. She was currently dressed in her priestess outfit, which consisted of a white kimono that had a red bottom go over it. The bottom could be considered to be a long skirt that went down to her ankles. It was bad enough she was getting looked at oddly due to her option in clothing, but it didn't matter since she wouldn't be dressed like a priestess for much longer.

Arriving at her dorm room the door was quickly opened, as she entered into it. The room was modestly furnished in Japanese decor. There was a regular desk with a chair; on the desk was a single lamp. Next to the desk was Yoko's bed which was placed horizontal against the wall. It was bad idea thinking about it, since it only left her one way to get out of bed. There was a simple wooden dresser where Yoko kept her clothes, which was located next to the closet. Next to the dresser looked like a vanity table, but it was rather close to the ground. It suggested one would need to sit on their legs to be able and look in the mirror. In the center of the room were a small rectangle table and four cushions at each end taking the place of seats.

Yoko was about to get undressed when her head suddenly looked at her window. There wasn't anything there to be seen, but she could feel it. There was something on campus with a large amount of sexual energy, and it was heading towards the dorms. Yoko had learned that large sexual energy normally meant a monster of some kind. This caused her to pull out a few paper strips, and place them around the room. One was on the door, as another was above the window and the last two were on the walls opposite of each other. Yoko began to chant softly and surprisingly quickly, as if she had done this her entire life. The paper strips would begin to glow, as a barrier was erected around the room. Yoko stopped chanting not knowing, if whatever was coming, would be able to break her barrier. She was hoping it couldn't but all she could do is stand there, and wait to see what happened.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Wed May 19, 2010 4:01 am

Post Re: Fated Meeting (Elizia)
Annoyance was something that Elizia was bound to feel more than often when leaving for a good while the company of her servant Gii. If she didn't let him know that she was still looking for girls, then he would start to annoy her, looking for her and bothering her. The little monster was actually afraid that his mistress would abandon him on the island, and so had to check often if she was still there. She had just met a pretty girl in the beach and tricked her into a more lonely place to abuse of her and absorb her juices when he had appeared and questioned if she was done for the day. It was barely midday. With an annoyed face, she forced him back to the small pocket dimension she created somewhere in the island.

Sometimes she desired that Gii would realize that he wasn't going to get abandoned that easily. As a servant, he did well in fearing to be alone, without his mistress, but then he was almost like a child, trying to run to his mom when left alone in the aisle of a supermarket. He should understand that a master doesn't just leave the things he own, specially if they serve him well. He was loyal and trustworthy, no matter what was Elizia's order, he would somehow fulfill her wishes. He just had that flaw, and probably that he was a bit relaxed around her, but that didn't matter to her since both knew each other since she was born, almost like family, and yet destined to serve her for as long as she wished. If only there were more like him.

With these thoughts, Elizia became a bit less frustrated. She would have to remind him not to be a nuisance and stay where she ordered him like the good monster he was. As she approached the school grounds, the goddess had vanished into thin air as she returned to her ghost form to carefully the girls in the school and choose the one that seemed promising enough to quench her needs. Since it was Sunday, most girls were relaxing in their rooms, and so the goddess made her way towards the tower that held the dormitories. One by one she inspected the rooms, passing through the walls and looking at the girls. Not any girl would do, she had to be something that would work well for Elizia's plans and needs. The divine entity was moving up the floors of the tower, approaching slowly the room of the girl that had felt her sexual energy before. In fact, the closer she got, the more Elizia could feel another source of sexual energy worth noticing. If no better prospect appeared by then, she would have to check this source very soon.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu May 20, 2010 3:13 am

Yoko stood perfectly still as she finished the chant for the barrier. The paper strips now giving a soft glow as to show the barrier was in place. She was unsure what was going on outside, but she suddenly realized it had moved inside. Its energy was stable meaning that it hadn't attacked anyone yet. In fact it felt like the energy was looking for something in particular, since it hadn't attacked anything. This was slowly becoming a problem for Yoko, as her body was beginning to become aroused. Her berthing was all ready becoming labored, as her chest rose and fell. Her breast swelled as her peaks began to harden. Yoko began to press her thighs together, as her hands gripped the lower part of her outfit. She could all ready feel how wet she had gotten, and was trying not to play with herself. What could have a sexual energy that high? She wondered to herself, as she noticed the source of energy was only getting stronger the closer it got to her. Yoko was just hoping that whatever was the source of the sexual energy couldn't sense her own.

Sat May 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Hmm... No one yet... As the goddess kept moving invisibly through the walls, pretty much like the ghost she was, she couldn't find a girl worthy enough for her in the rooms of the first floors. Even though for Elizia any girl's juices would serve for her purpose, no girl would bring her the same amount of power or same amount of fun. The deity herself was growing anxious because she needed to quench her own lust, and unbeknownst to her, she was alerting that certain girl protected by her barrier with her immense sexual energy, product of being the goddess of fertility and sex. As she approached her room, not even her barrier did not protect her of feeling the difference in energy.
Eliz could feel her too. That energy coming from the girl. A hidden amount, a hidden potential somewhere behind all those doors. A repetitive sight was boring Elizia as she flew through the halls and the doors. It was an energy that stood out from the rest. In fact, she didn't know she crossed her room until she started to feel that she was getting far from the source. With a sly smile, she approached the door of the student. The goddess materialized right in front of her door. She was in there, but something was wrong. As if testing the waters, Elizia's palm went to touch the door, but she was protected by her barrier. It kept any creature with sexual energy out, and so tried to drive Elizia away. But, would it protect her if she increased her sexual energy to higher levels? Curious to know and anxious to satisfy herself, Elizia did so, and tried to push the air, trying to break the barrier.

SFA---

Mon May 24, 2010 7:57 am

It kept coming closer, and the closer it got the stronger the energy emanating from it felt. Yoko's arms were clenched around her sides, as she was gently biting her lower lip. Her body wasn't going to be able to take much more of this creature’s energy. Then it suddenly just passed her without a second thought, as it energy began to dissipate Yoko let out a sigh of relief. Unfortunately the energy had turned around, and was now coming back towards her. Yoko's eyes went wide as she felt the energy right outside her door. What was worst the paper strips were beginning to flicker, as if the barrier was struggling to stay up. The energy just became stronger through, and finally the barrier collapsed. The paper strips representing the barriers strength burnt up not even leaving a scorch mark. Yoko collapsed in a different way as her legs turned to rubber giving out under her. She collapsed onto the floor with her legs open, and her knees bent back. Her arms were in between her legs with the palms against the long red skirt. Her eyes were looking towards the floor a submissive look in them, as she was heavily panting. She could feel how soaked her panties were, as she was now sitting down. Her body was still trembling, as there was nothing preventing what was on the other side of her door from walking right in.

Thu May 27, 2010 3:33 am

"Hmph..." The barrier seemed to give a little fight to the goddess, but once she increased her sexual energy, she felt how it trembled, shook like a wooden house being rammed by a rhinoceros. As it struggled to keep Elizia back, she just decided to finally destroy the annoying barrier and with a final push, it gave to the deity's energy, falling quickly. With a satisfied smile, Eliz put her hands on her curvy hips and decided to resume her investigation about this girl with the unique sexual energy within her. But... Did she have to be careful? The girl was skilled enough to put up a barrier against her, not that it was strong enough but still, it gave the goddess a bit of information about her. Did the girl have other tricks? Was she capable of doing more things like that or was even capable of fighting back? Probably not, was what Elizia thought with a chuckle and moved towards the door.

It only took her mere wish for the door to open by itself and through it walked in the prominent and luscious figure of Elizia. Her black dress swaying behind her as her golden hair cascaded to her shoulders and back. Her four black wings had to move a little to pass through the door but once inside they opened a little. Her amber eyes looked in front, only to see the room filled with japanese decorations. A very low table and a vanity table with almost the same height too. But where was the girl? Soon enough, she heard heavy pants near her. Her eyes looked downwards to see an unexpected sight. As the door closed and got locked behind her, Eliz saw a brown-haired girl kneeling right in front of her, with her legs open and her hands on her skirt. A long red skirt below her white kimono... an outfit that made her look like a... "What is this? A priestess? Are you the girl that put up the barrier just now?" There was suddenly something in her that interested Elizia a lot. That submissive look in her eyes, the sexual energy emanating and all around the room, and that outfit. As she tried to figure it out, Elizia was still oblivious that her immense sexual energy was having its effect on the girl.

SFA---

Thu May 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Hearing the door suddenly close and the click of the lock. Yoko knew what ever it was that had that immense sexual energy was right in front of her. Managing to tilt her head and eyes up she wasn't looking at a swarm of tendrils, or somethings ugly mug. Instead she was looking at a gorgeous blond with proportions to make any girl jealous. She was confused at the sight even with the woman's black wings she was expecting something more of a monster. In her awe stricken state, she just shock her head in a yes fashion to the fact she was the one who set the barrier up. Her body was still trembling from the immense pressure around her. It felt like she was going to be driven crazy with lust, if this energy wasn't diminished to a safe level. "P...Please control your sexual energy. I feel like its going to drive me insane with lust." She managed to gasp out to the woman unsure if she was actually heard. A second question followed though shortly after her request "W..who are you?" Yoko couldn't keep her body in an erect position and looked like she was bowing to the woman now.

Sat May 29, 2010 8:32 pm

The girl on the floor just tilted her head up at the presence of Elizia. It was when her amber eyes met her grey ones that she felt there was something in her that reminded her of something, but not quite sure what. At first, she didn't talk either, and when the goddess asked her the question, she was only able to nod in silence, struck by awe. "Hmph... Interesting... I guess you're skilled with sexual energy then, am I right?" expressed Eliz, though she didn't say it as if truly asking the girl, more like if she was asking herself and hoping to guess correctly. However, before she could ask the girl again, she suddenly said something in a low tone, as if struggling to speak. "Oh? Is that so? That doesn't sound so bad. But I guess I can drop it a little... For now," replied the deity with a teasing tone, and then lowered her sexual energy to something that she considered normal, but being a goddess, it still was a large amount for the maiden, even though it was lower than before.

"Who am i? I am Elizia Val Rausten, goddess of magic and fertility. You negligent girl, you introduce yourself as well!" After the brown haired girl said her name, Eliz took a more careful look at her. Now she remembered. The way she was bowing, her submissive look, that tone, lust and her clothes. She resembled the maidens devoted to worship Elizia back in her home planet. The priestesses closest to the goddess of fertility and magic, the closest and best pupils of her besides the other priests and monks devoted to her as well. That's what she needed, that's what she wanted! Another girl to serve her as she wished. "You... Priestess... How come you are so knowledgeable about sexual energy to be able to put up barriers and feel mine?"

SFA---

Sun May 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Yoko sighed in relief as she felt the pressure around her leave. It was as if the weight of the world was lifted off her shoulders, and she felt lighter because of it. It was still a large amount of energy given off, but it was more bearable then what it had been before. "I'm Yoko Nakakouji." She really didn't have any fancy titles to add onto it, but at least she had an answer to why this woman had such a large amount of sexual energy around her. Yoko wasn't exactly found of the look that Eliza was given her. Why is she looking at me like that? Unfortunately she was asked to explain how she knew about sexual energy, and how to place up barriers.

"My abilities have only recently awoken, but from what the university scientist have told me is that my body acts like a conduit for sexual energy. Due to that fact I can use this energy to place up things like barriers, as you have all ready experienced. Because my body is a conduit of sorts for sexual energy I can also sense it. Do you relies how much sex goes on in the background of this university? It’s enough that I've gotten rather use to sensing the various levels of energy in students, and other things that are on this island. Other then that I believe it’s hereditary, since my grandmother was priestess. The sexual energy also affects me in certain ways depending how strong it is." Yoko had tried to be as blunt, as possible with her explanation hoping she hadn't left anything out. The last part though had caused her to blush slightly and look away from Elizia. "Why are you interested in what I'm capable of doing in the first place?" She asked wondering why this woman had even asked such a question.

Sun May 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Yoko... A short name is fitting for someone like her... The goddess pondered on the student's name, giving her a little pause. Then that feeling when two persons want to talk at the same time happened, but Elizia asked her question first, and so she listened first to the explanation given to her. Interesting... Her body is naturally fitted for it then, and probably her abilities started blooming when she came here or some time before from what I can tell. It seemed it was passed down from her grandmother... A family of tradition? When Yoko finished her explanation and blushed lightly, the goddess smiled a bit slyly in return, knowing well what she meant. That part would favor her greatly.

"Yes, I am aware of how much sex happens in this place. It's a very lively and lovely place for someone like me, and quite fitting for someone like you. Almost as if moved by a secret hand to this place with that ability of yours... I'm only interested because I'm curious. I have not met any other student with this ability of yours, and I didn't think I would meet someone that could sense sexual energy like you do so quickly." Eliz closed her eyes a bit, as if trying to speak in a very relaxed and carefree tone, and after she finished, she somehow made the words linger as if getting ready to speak again. Her luscious body started to walk in circles around Yoko, inspecting her carefully, her eyes taking every detail. "Yes, it seems you react strongly to the sexual energy around you. You probably still feel hot after sensing mine, aren't you?" When Elizia was behind her, she placed a hand on Yoko's rear, squeezing it firmly as if trying to see if she was right in her assumption.

SFA---

Mon May 31, 2010 6:39 am

Yoko patiently listened to Elizia as she was spoken to. Even if she tried to get away, Elizia could stop her dead in her own tracks by simply increasing the amount of sexual energy she outputted. Yoko felt the goddesses upon her even though the woman was not in sight. It was a bit nerve racking to be circled, as it felt she was being analyzed or something. Yoko was about to answer the goddesses question when she felt the woman's hand on her rear given it a squeeze. Yoko's eyes widened as a soft gasp left her mouth. She was quickly however standing up facing Elizia again. "What do you mean this place is fitting for some one like me?" Yoko wondered as she stood there looking Elizia in the eye. She wasn't sure what the goddesses was getting at. Whatever it was she doubted she was going to enjoy it.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:22 am

It seemed for the goddess that Yoko was listening attentively to her speaking. She didn't know exactly why; it could be because she hasn't senses any danger coming from her even though her sexual energy was immense, or because she probably accepted her fate that she couldn't escape from her very room now that Elizia was there with her. The young girl's nervousness was increasing as the blonde deity circled her, but that only made the sudden squeeze more surprising to her. Eliz smiled a bit as Yoko gasped when she squeezed her rear, but when she stood up suddenly, it was as if she was rising to her level. Her servants couldn't do that unless she had given them freedom to do so but she just did.

"Now now, no need to get excited," she spoke quickly. It was a rather interesting choice of words since she increased the sexual energy she gave off to her original amount, now being pretty close to Yoko. "A place filled with sex... Lustful acts around every corner and a girl with the ability to sense it all placed here. Like a fish in the water. You belong pretty nicely here. However, you need something else... I believe you can do much better learning how to be more submissive," Eliz added. She put her hand on her chin as if thinking, though her face seemed like she knew what Yoko needed from the beginning.

SFA---

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Yoko was barely standing up, as she stood close to Elizia now. She was getting frustrated, because the woman seemed to disregard her own question. She was now telling her to calm down, while in the mean time the goddess increased her sexual aura. It was as if Elizia was trying to subjugate Yoko to her own whims. Then the woman went on talking about Yoko belonging in this sort of environment. Upon hearing the word more submissive her body jerked back, as if she was going to take a step back. Yoko didn't instead she just stood her ground. "Are you saying that I belong in a place like this? That I should just bend over, and pull down my panties inviting those things out there to use me as they please?" There was an obvious tone of anger and possibly some rage behind her words. "I am no bodies fuck toy!" She suddenly shouted at Elizia, as she attempted to slap the goddess across the face.

Yoko doubted the people in the rooms next to hers could even here her scream. She had never once heard them despite feeling there sexual aura's rise and fall. There was also all ways something in the room with them, Yoko just took this as a sign of them being raped. Even though she was angry with Elizia's words there was something inside of her that was relieved. All her life after being raped back in Japan she had never fitted in. Even here among the girls who looked like supermodels, it felt like she still didn't belong. Yoko had all ways longed for a place to belong, and to have some one that wanted her. She knew that her true self was a submissive, but she refused to let every one know that. In the end she wanted some one who would accept her, and care for her as she was, and in return some one she cared about. In her mind that was the only person who was worthy of seeing the real her.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:21 am

There was a certain something in Yoko's eyes that the goddess didn't fail to notice as she spoke to her. The priestess was no longer showing to be that submissive person that seemed overwhelmed by the mere presence of Elizia, but instead had found within herself something to stand upon to be able to face the blonde deity. Yet that something was not clear to Elizia. It could be her honor, simple hate for being treated so lightly, or anything else. But it reminded her that Yoko was still a human being. Still a human being... The student's body seemed ready to step back, but instead she held her ground against the goddess, and after her strong exclamation of feelings, swung her hand to slap her.

A dark tentacle sprouted from nowhere and held Yoko's hand, just inches away from Elizia's face. Her amber eyes were staring down at the student. She had at least the determination when angered, but that probably didn't fit her. "No, I'm not saying all that. I'm not saying you should just be a fuck toy, a slave, a simple body for sex to be used as lightly as a toilet. I only saw it as an ironic setting for someone like you. As I said, it's like putting a fish in a pond, where it can swim. You are able to feel exactly what happens here, and that's just something a bit too interesting not to notice... But you're not just a pretty face to be used like that. You're much more. You just need..." Elizia's sexual energy decreased slightly around Yoko and the tendril let her hand go but was also ready to stop her if she tried to touch the goddess. There was a bit of realization in her mind as her words trailed off. What she planned was not as simple as she thought. If she wanted to make the most of Yoko's potential, she had to treat her seriously, even if she planned to make her accept her true side. Of course, the priestess wouldn't accept that so easily, to just be trained to be a servant. She would have to train her slowly and start a relationship between the two of them so Yoko would be more open.

SFA---

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:56 am

Yoko was a little unnerved that there was a tendril wrapped around her wrist. She was wondering where exactly it had come from, as she followed the appendage down it just seemed to fade away. What the...it isn't even attached to anything. That was something rather new to her considering how many things she had run into. Apparently her little fit of anger, and attempting to slap the goddess had earned her an explanation. At least this one she could understand the meaning of it. "As long we are clear on that one fact, and what is it that I need exactly?" Her voice had calmed down a bit seeing as the woman's sexual aura diminished some. The tendril also had let her go, but it was still there as if it was protecting the woman. She just stood there waiting for Elizia to answer her question.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next