View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Fated Meeting (Elizia) 

Post Re: Fated Meeting (Elizia)
Things had quickly turned into a younger child trying to get something of theirs back, but it was being kept out of reach by an older person. Yoko continued to try and grab the book from the deity, but it all ways just seemed out of reach. "Of course I am, why else would I hide it in the first place?" The color in her cheeks becoming a flush shade of red from embarrassment. Her attention was drawn away from Eliza feeling something wrap around her arms. Checking to see what had grabbed her, she could see it was some sort of strands of light had wrapped around her wrists and forearm, as they tried to keep her from grabbing at the book. "Let me go ! You have no right to read something that belongs to another person without there permission." Yoko wasn't aware the deity's curiosity in the book had been peeked by her trying to get it back, and even much more unaware that it was unwise to tell a being of greater power what to do.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:00 am

Perhaps the sight would be more comical if both women had their clothes on and it turned out to be one of the scene from a television comedy, but one was a goddess and the other a young girl that fought like a girl younger her age for the secret book. As much as seeing her like that amused her, Elizia kept a calm and almost distant attitude towards her. Now that Yoko was restrained by her strands of light she could read the book without interruptions, so she sat like a queen and her hands let go of the book only to have it float before her and turn the pages by itself.

Elizia did hear her new priestess' comments, but ignored for a second as she read the contents, contents that made her curious and she read like a kid reading books about the stars and rocket ships. The reason Yoko had hidden the book so well was because it was about a fetish that was considered taboo by some, but even more so by the ones that enjoyed it. The cover of it made sense now, as she read pages and pages, illustrations of a male master having restrained her female servant with a leash, her clothes disappeared with every page she turned and her restraints increased. The deity was no longer reading out of pure curiosity, but because it was a book about a thing she also enjoyed doing.

With sudden movements, the strands around Yoko's arms moved, forcing her hands to go behind her back, joining them together and tightening them with their length until she had her upper limbs immobilized. She was then pulled back to the bed, her back on it, and new strands appeared, coiling around her knees and spreading her legs apart like a woman that was going to give birth. Her pink sex, still wet from the earlier action, was now totally vulnerable once more, along with her round breasts, stomach and inner thighs. Almost lazily, Elizia's hand went to Yoko's forehead, touching it lightly and inserting a bit of sexual energy to calm down her fury caused by embarrassment. "If you truly love this book, then you should remember this position. It's the first one that the man puts her mad in at the beginning of this one. You're living the exact moment as the maid here, so I'm curious to know. Do you enjoy it?" Elizia talked while staring at the book, only turning her head to Yoko as she finished, expecting an answer.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:36 pm

She was more then a little unhappy with the being in front of her. Goddess or not Elizia was quickly getting on the young woman's nerves in a bad way. Yoko's head would turn to look behind her, as her hands were brought behind her back. The two bindings of light becoming one stronger binding, in order to keep her hands in check. With her hands and lower arms now behind her, Yoko's chest jutted out just a little bit more. A yelp of surprise would come from the young woman, as she was pulled back onto her back. The goddess seemed to think that Yoko required more restraints, as her legs were bound to her thighs and her legs spread open. In a way it had most likely been a safe bet, since Yoko had been thinking of trying to kick the book away.

The young woman now fidgeted in her restraints, as if trying to break free from them. The look in her grey colored orbs, seemed to want to throw daggers at the Elizia. "Let me go th..." She was cut off with Elizia hand touching her forehead lightly, and then it seemed her rage was turned into pure arousal. Yoko's breathing grew deeper, as her sex showed the signs of new moisture. The book was then brought up, or rather a specific scene in the book. Yoko could sense that the deity was waiting for an answer, as the being looked at her. Those amber eyes seeming to stare straight through Yoko, as if the deity all ready knew the answer. "Yes," was the only word that left her mouth. Her cheeks flushing a deeper red out of embarrassment from admitting such a thing.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:03 am

The deity's face lightened up with a bright smile even at such a short answer. She enjoyed playing with the girls at the school, getting her way and no one being able to fight back. She was a diligent goddess back at her home, but she never had seemed to grow out of that childish behavior; in fact, she possibly didn't do it because deep inside she knew that if she were to be so strict and firm as the other deities, eternity would be much more boring.

Yoko, however, was not a girl she could torture at her leisure. She was more conscious of other things that any other student wouldn't even begin to notice or know. And now the girl had accepted in the end to be her priestess, it was a much closer relationship than the typical girl she would find alone and rape in the showers or play with mercilessly in the basement. Looking back at all that happened since she entered the room, Elizia thought that it was indeed too much for a poor girl to experience in such a short time.

But now that the new wave of arousal hit the priestess and her sex grew moist once again, a new certain spark lit up in Elizia's loins. Her thirst and lust had been satisfied, but that didn't mean she didn't like to see the girl vulnerable once again. Her head went down slowly to Yoko's thighs, kissing them softly and then running her tongue all over her aroused lips, sending a very warm pleasing sensation as she absorbed the new juices. Her eyes lit up again as she straightened back. "I won't play with you anymore tonight, I figure you have a lot to think about. I hope you have other books like this one hidden elsewhere, since I'll be borrowing this one. Don't worry, you'll have it back; I'll pay you a visit very soon. I'm just interested in what kind of literature humans have about this kind of topic."

SFA---

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:23 pm

The deities head lowered between her legs again, as that familiar sensation of the woman's tongue licked at yohko's sex. The young priestess let out a short moan, while the tongue traced along her entrance, before the deity stopped completely. Yohko was a bit surprised at the goddess next statement, as the divine woman thought this was a good place to end the night. Most monsters would have used her till she was unconscious, elizia decided that yohko had a lot of information to process, and for the most part the young priestess did. Unfortunately the book eliza was borrowing was the only one that belonged to yohko. It had been hard to keep it hidden from the random contraband checks performed by the prefects. With the book in elizia's possession though she didn't really have to worry about those things. She could most likely find similar books in the library in some remote corner. It wouldn't surprise her if they were books like that in the library to begin with. "M...mistress before you leave, could you let me go ?" Yohko wasn't sure of what would happen to her bindings when the deity left, and for the most part she didn't want to be left here for some other monster to find her in such a vulnerable state.

Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:51 am

With a pleased look on her face, due to the apparent understanding and compliance of her new priestess, Elizia rose from the bed playing with the book in her hands. However, Yoko had one last thing to ask of the goddess and so the deity turned and listened, her face showing attention quickly turning to a sly smile. She could sense a bit of relief from Yoko, along with some confusion on her sudden retreat. She had taken her toll and now, satisfied, had decided to leave her be. But next time she would not be so soft on her; next time she would drain her and leave her fainted if need be.

Now she only extended her palm, a large dildo the size of her manhood appearing with a piece added to stimulate the clitoris. Elizia leaned down to kiss Yoko on the lips before inserting the fake phallus inside her. "Don't worry, Yoko. The bindings will disappear soon enough. The dildo I'll leave so you can have something to remember me with. I encourage you to try it, it's magical and may help you get more attuned to your sexual magic. We'll start the lessons and help next time, very, very soon." As she finished talking, a dark shadow sprouted from the floor around her, leaving only her face visible for a second while she winked at the bound student before disappearing from the room. Now the dildo started moving by itself, vibrating and thrusting slowly in and out of Yoko, the part above it actually reaching to latch on her clit. Only the goddess knew how long the bindings would take to disappear, but she made sure that by the time they did, Yoko would so close to a final and powerful release that would finish Elizia's job that she wouldn't be able to take it out and miss on the orgasm.

SFA---

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Yohko hadn't realized the deity before her had materialized an item from her current position. A small kiss on the lips from the angelic woman, which muffled a moan right when the toy elizia had produced entered into her. Yohko's eyes widening from the surprise parting gift. The young priestess was assured the bindings would disappear, and that eliza gift would help attune her body more to her magic. A shadow would spring up from the floor covering the deities body much like a large cloak. A single wink from the woman before the shadow took her out of the room. It was then yohko thought the bindings would disappear, but to her surprise the dildo started to move inside of her. A yelp of surprise followed by a moan came from the young student. Her body was still sensitive from eliza administrations. The device seemed to encapsulate her clit, stimulating the entire thing. In the mean time the dildo was as large as the deities member, but it vibrated while it thrust-ed in and out of her. The young priestess wasn't sure how many hours had passed, but the dildo had caused her to cum several time, each one coming quicker due to how sensitive her sex had become. The bindings would finally fade away, while she had one last powerful climax. It was enough to dislodge the gift, from her sex as it had finished its job. Yohko laid there breathing heavily as she tried to pick herself up. It was no goo her body just felt like a giant wet noodle. When her body hit the mattress again she was out cold the fatigue of the day finally getting to her, as she began to sleep.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9