View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Fated Meeting (Elizia) 

Post Re: Fated Meeting (Elizia)
Elizia kept looking up from where she was, loving how Yoko's mouth opened to fill the room with her moans, and her breasts rising and dropping with every breath she took. When she started to suck the juices directly, she could feel Yoko's flavor, making sure to remember it permanently, liking completely how it returned a bit of her powers, her eyes glowing just a tiny bit more intensely. When the priestess told the deity she shouldn't suck her and got cut off by her moan, Elizia knew she had just a few more moments before her newest acquaintance reached orgasm. That wasn't in her plans and that wouldn't change unless the necessary thing happened. Before Yoko's body twitched more violently as she reached the edge, Elizia stopped what she was doing, moving her head away from her sex and licking her lips very slowly. "Do you like it? Allow me to let you know that you taste quite wonderfully."

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:14 am

Each stroke of the deities tongue brought a moan from Yoko's lips. Each suck on her sex caused her body to tense even further in pleasure. Her body was reaching the point where it couldn't tense up much more, but that is when it all stopped. Yoko was left laying there panting with no release. It was a frustrating to say the least that the deity would choose now to ask such a question. Hadn't it been obvious from the way her body was reacting that she was enjoying it. Yoko's cheeks would become a shade of red upon hearing Elizia's words. "Yes, I like it. P...please continue lady Elizia." Yoko's face would burn a deeper shade of red from embarrassment as she admitted to liking what Elizia was doing to her.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:29 pm

"Good. Remember that it's good that you admit some things even if you get embarrassed. I'll continue then..." Elizia had a sly smile as she spoke to Yoko, her hands still caressing the inner thighs of the priestess and keeping them spread apart for the goddess to have easy access to her sex. It was essential that Yoko learned to ask for the things she wanted, that's why Eliz moved her head forward again and kissed her lower lips like before. She wouldn't give the student release any time soon if she didn't ask for it, even if her face melted from embarrassment. Her tongue started moving inside her, feeling like it was long enough to reach her tender patch of nerves inside, lashing at it and licking it as her upper lip rubbed and pressed against her clit. All the time, careful to slow down her actions if Yoko seemed close to climax.

SFA---

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:30 pm

A moan left Yoko's lips as she felt the deity go back to work. Yoko's moan reached a new pitch as Elizia found that sensitive spot within Yoko's channel. It seemed like she would reach release but it was suddenly taken away from her. This would begin a vicious cycle of Yoko nearing climax only to have it taken away from her. Ah...I’m going to go crazy soon if I don't cum Yoko's felt her body tense only for that on moment she wanted to be taken from her again. "Lady Elizia, please make me cum with your tongue." Her face was red with embarrassment again as she was covered it with her hands. Yoko wasn't even sure if that was going to work, but she had to try something and she really wanted to climax now.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Every move and twitch of Yoko's body was enjoyed intensely by the goddess, her eyes always on the student and the covered face of her. Even if she tried to hide her face, it was like Elizia could see the red even through her hands; having heard the young woman ask her to make her cum made her more happy to have found her. As she kept tensing as her pleasure and tension kept swelling but finding no release, Elizia had decided to leave her frustrated for a bit longer until her tongue started to work harder. Just because she asked like she had to, she thought as her own lips rubbed and kissed Yoko's nether lips and her tongue worked faster on her g-spot. The young priestess would feel how the deity's tongue, besides feeling long enough to please her easily, felt even hotter, setting her nerves on fire as she worked to finally make her climax.

SFA---

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:34 pm

She could feel the deity’s lips on her own sensitive ones. The woman's tongue that churned her insides, as it pressed up against a sensitive button. The warmth only adding to the pleasure as muscles began to clamp down onto the appendage. "I'm going to cu..." She tried to warn the deity before her body arced up, as her fist tightly clenched the sheets below. Yoko's body would spasm as a loud moan left her lips, as her love juices were released in a torrent. Her body would hit the bed with a thud, as the grip she had on the sheet relaxed. Her body was still trembling from her climax as she lay there breathing deeply. "Th...Thank you." She managed to stammer out, but didn't know why exactly she was thanking Elizia. Maybe it had to do with the fact that the woman between her legs was a deity, or maybe Yoko didn't want to get on the woman's bad side. Whatever it was she had meant the thank you none the less.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 am

Elizia could feel how Yoko's sex was collapsing around her tongue, her juices starting to flow a bit faster as her climax approached. The pretty student couldn't even finish her sentence before her body exploded with an orgasm, her back arching and her fist clenching. The goddess was sucking all the juices that the priestess released, her eyes brightening as she swallowed the liquid practically with a grin. Even after Yoko fell on the bed, shaking from her orgasm, Elizia still licked inside her and her sensitive nether lips, trying to get all the juices she could. She didn't have to thank the goddess, she did this for her own benefits, but she still appreciated the honesty that Yoko had. "You're welcome. Now, you should try and relax." Elizia was sliding her body up across Yoko's, leaving the delicious sex alone for now. Slowly, strings of light and shadow started to wrap themselves around Yoko's arms, moving them above her head.

SFA---

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:25 pm

The word relax didn't come up in these situation to often, if the word came up at all. Yoko's arms rested at her side as she allowed her body to recover from its recent release. The fabric of the deities’ clothes felt good against her bare form, as the goddess came closer to her head. Yoko suddenly noticed her hands being slowly pulled above her head, as she laid there in her weakened condition. She could have fought back but in her condition knew it was a pointless ordeal. It wasn't long before her hands were above her head, where she couldn't fight back even if she wanted to. "What are planning to do with me now?" Yoko questioned the deity wondering what was going on with her being restrained all of the sudden. The thought of being restrained like this was beginning to turn her on.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:12 am

Yoko's minimal reaction to the bondage of her arms was slightly interesting to Elizia. She thought that the student had already accepted the fact she wouldn't be able to fight back or she was in the deity's hands the moment she had undressed for her. Elizia's soft clothes kept caressing Yoko's nude body as she moved towards her head. She finally stopped when her face was directly above the priestess' and her heavier mounds were pressing against hers. "Who knows? Maybe I'll play with you for a little longer, you can learn to get used to the island's most famous activity as you go." The deity's hands started to caress Yoko's breasts, ribs and arms as her face moved closer to hers and kissed her lips, the taste of the student's own juices still in her lips.

SFA---

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:47 am

Yoko's body squirmed a little as the goddess mad her way towards her head. The soft fabric of the deities’ clothes stimulated her all ready sensitive body. It must be nice to wear something so soft. I wonder is that silk or maybe velvet she is wearing. A gasp would escape her mouth as she felt Elizia's ample mounds pressing up against her own. The size comparison was of little consideration, as Eliza's breast were easily larger then her own. This left Yoko looking into the goddess own amber orbs. She hadn't paid too much attention them, but now that they were so mysterious and teasing. She had never seen eyes like Elizia's before the bright amber color was a contrast to her own dull grey orbs.

Listening to Elizaa speak she hadn't realized the softness in the woman's voice, yet Elizia just had this dominating presence Yoko had never felt before. A gasp would escape from her mouth feeling Eliza's hand against her one of her breast. She had just been caressed lightly and she was all ready breathing heavily. Her grey orbs suddenly widened as she felt the goddess lips pressed against her own. She had been so distracted she hadn't noticed Elizia had come in so close. Yoko's cheeks would become flush again, as she felt her own juices still on the goddess lips. Her eyes would slowly close as she embraced the kiss, when they opened again there was a different look in her eyes. Her eyes conveyed that she was itching for something, while expecting something as well.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:27 am

Every motion, squirm and moan that Elizia noticed from Yoko was making her want to take the young priestess right there and then, but that was not what the goddess had planned for the student. Even though the fabric of her dress stood between them, Elizia also wanted to moan as she felt their bodies pressing against each other, her high sensitivity and softness of her clothes always made it easy for her to enjoy the pleasure on her skin. She observed Yoko's own grey orbs and found them interesting. Besides noticing the contrast between their eyes very obvious, there was indeed something intriguing about them that made it appear that there was something else to be known about her for the deity.

Not really putting much attention to that, she kissed the girl and when she broke the kiss, she noticed that in her eyes was the fire of lust. Elizia smiled as she thought about making the two of the please each other, but she decided to see just how much experience Yoko had. "How about if you please me now, Yoko?" The deity's tone was as soft and dominating as always. Elizia moved her body further on top of Yoko, every ounce of her weight on the priestess as her voluptuous body rubbed her bare form. Elizia's orbs rubbed the student's face and then her hips started to rest above her. With that same smile, Elizia moved her hands to the bottom of her dress and pulled it up, the dress disintegrating into shadows as the motion of her arms ended. She looked down at Yoko expectingly as her heavy mounds bounced freely and her pink sex waited just inches away from her mouth.

SFA---

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:30 am

Yoko's body began to squirm again as Eliza began to move herself again. The brief encounter with Elizia's breast made Yoko wounder what the deities bust size was. Yoko's eyes went wide, as she saw the dress disintegrate into nothingness and the goddess bare for the first time. The woman was beautiful to save the least with her slender form a vulptous curves. Yoko had done this sort of thing with another pair of female creatures, but back then she had the use with her hands. This time she was going to have and just use her tongue though. It can't hurt to just have a little taste, after all I'm curious to know what a goddess taste like. Yoko would lift her head up as her tongue lightly dragged along the entrance to Elizia's channel. She wasn't sure how sensitive the goddess was, so she was trying to be as gentle as she possibly could as the waters were tested.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 am

Elizia watched with a small smile as she noticed the student's eyes widening at the sight of her dress vanishing as simply and perfectly as that. A very easy thing to do do for the goddess, but obviously something completely amazing for other persons, even some trained magic users. Maybe it wasn't that obvious if she only saw her upper body, but the goddess was very anxious to feel Yoko's tongue, to feel her trying to please her. But if she looked at Elizia's channel, she would see that the deity was very ready to do this. Her nether lips would already glisten lightly with her juices and her clitoris already trying to push its hood back.

Yoko would have an idea of just how sensitive Elizia can be, as her tongue merely dragged along her entrance and Elizia's head easily moved backwards and she closed her eyes, releasing a small moan, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over her. Even so, it was obviously not enough for the goddess of fertility and sex, that was still a bit gentle. "Mmmm..." Yoko would taste Elizia, and would possibly be surprised to notice that the deity's juices tasted a bit... Delicious, exquisite. It was a mildly strong taste when she was turned on, but most of all, her juices tasted sweet, almost like honey. To reassure Yoko it was okay and she could try to increase the intensity if she wanted, Elizia lightly pressed her entrance against the student's mouth and returning to her initial height.

SFA---

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Yoko recoiled back hearing the deities moan. She hadn't expected for Eliza to be that sensitive, but the deity apparently wasn't satisfied with the gentle touch Yoko had applied. Yoko's tongue began to lick against the edge of Eliza's sex, as she licked the juices away from there. Her tongue would return to the entrance of the deities sex, as she applied a little more pressure this time as she licked it. The tip of her tongue would flick against Eliza's clitoris when Yoko brought her tongue to that spot. This taste its rather strong, but at the same time its also sweet and kind of intoxicating. Yoko would lightly blush as she allowed the tip of her tongue to penetrate into the deities sex. Each of her licks seemed to be adjusted to the Deities reaction, as if she was looking for the correct amount of pressure.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:30 am

((Forgive me, life has kept me busy. I'll try to reply more often, and thanks beforehand for waiting))

The goddess gave a small chuckle when she noticed Yoko's reaction to her light moan and sensitivity, smiling softly as she looked down at the student. Unlike anything the priestess would have seen or experienced, Elizia seemed to not be overwhelmed by the motions of her tongue or even be blinded by the pleasure it gave her, she just seemed to love it completely. Though her reactions were controlled, Elizia was still giving very light moans and closing her eyes every time Yoko attended her clitoris that had appeared from its hood a while ago.

Besides having a unique taste, Elizia's juices, due to belonging to the goddess of sex and fertility, also had an effect similar to an aphrodisiac, arousing Yoko to relax and rise her lust slightly thanks to the deity's control over her reactions. She was just enjoying the amazing job Yoko was doing, her hips moving slightly in accordance to the student's tongue. One of the deity's hands rose very slowly to one of her orbs and started to squeeze it, making her release a moan as the pleasure started to swell in her chest as well.

SFA---

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next