View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Fated Meeting (Elizia) 

Post Re: Fated Meeting (Elizia)
The sea of lust honestly felt like it was going to swallow her. One of the tendrils stopped for some reason, which soon became apparent as the deities fingers pressed her channels entrances close. She didn't know what felt worse the pleasure or the goddess' fingers against the entrance of he channel. Feeling the deities’ fingers being placed into her mouth, her tongue lightly flicked against them. Yoko wasn't sure how a normal person could not break under such pleasure, but the more her tongue washed over the goddess' fingers the more she tasted her own juices. Her lips closed around those fingers as she began to suck on them. Her thoughts were suddenly shifted to how she tasted. Was this really how she tasted when she was aroused this much? It was hard for her to believe that this was how she tasted.

Yoko's mind was suddenly wandering wanting to be satisfied, as she cleaned the deities fingers of her own juices. There was something telling her from deep inside it knew how to survive this storm. That it had helped her weather such storms as these, but this time Yoko would need to consciously submit to the pleasure herself. In order to survive she would need to submit herself to the whims of the lustful sea, instead of fighting against it and trying to control it. The goddess would notice an all most immediate change in Yoko's eyes. That submissive look in her eyes had come back, that same look that greeted Elizia when the goddess walked into the room. The deities’ fingers would be removed as Yoko began to speak. "Please fuck me. Please fuck me in my slutty pussy; I don't care what it is." The submissive and all most low spoken and gentle tone of her voice would probably sound like music to the deity’s ears.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:28 pm

((Sorry for taking long, my internet died on me.))

Elizia kept her fingers in Yoko's mouth, a gentle smile on her face. She enjoyed the feeling of her tongue and mouth sucking on her digits, the submissiveness in the action fit her well and the goddess didn't plan to move them without a particular reason. She could feel Yoko's thoughts and distress, her confusion and need. The sexual deity noticed how the student realized her situation, and decided on the path she would take. Elizia took away her fingers, resting them on Yoko's chest idly for now, and heard what she had to say.
Her smile widened of course, it made her feel splendid and lively. She enjoyed watch that submissive look in her eyes, enjoyed that she knew that she wouldn't struggle for long against the sea of lust. The goddess made her suffer for a few more minutes, though they probably felt like an eternity for the young girl. "Very well, Yoko." From Elizia's velvet nether lips, her clitoris started to enlarge quickly, changing shape and growing to a very large phallus. It kept growing in length and girth until it finally stopped near Yoko's hips. Its mushroom tip was swollen and it throbbed intensely, a clear sign of just how aroused Elizia was as well.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:41 pm

The silence from the goddess was unbearable. Had she been too quick in begging? Had she done something wrong? Lifting her head up some she could see the goddess was actually smiling. Apparently she had made the right choice in order to avoid drowning in that sea of lust. The deity's voice was pleasant to hear instead of being giving the silent treatment. Yoko's eyes would widen as she watched the goddess clit transform. In her mind she wondered if Elizia's hardened pole was even going to fit inside her. The thought didn't take very long to dissipate, as the more she stared at Elizia's hard phallus the more she wanted it inside her. "P...please hurry up and put it in. Please use my slutty pussy to satisfy yourself." She didn't want to seem like she was rushing things, or upset Elizia especially since she seemed to be in a good mode. Yoko didn't realize but even the lustful and submissive look in her eyes was telling the goddess she wanted to be screwed.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:26 pm

The goddess found the reaction in Yoko's face rather enjoyable; seeing her eyes widen and her surprise to fill her body made her lust increase, she wanted to fuck someone as cute and submissive as her. She could sense her doubt transforming into lust. Even if she accepted her fate and situation quickly in order not to be swallowed by the lust, she had been swimming in it all the while. Her words carried her need to the deity, and even if it wasn't her intention, she wanted to hurry her but also to please her... and herself. "I like that you're begging, but 'feel free' would be a better choice of words rather than using commands. But don't worry, you'll learn as you go." Elizia corrected her cooingly as she moved swiftly over the bed, like if the bed carried her in front of Yoko so she could grab her legs. She lifted them and pressed them against her body, the back of her thighs feeling the soft flesh of her larger mounds and her wet sex being rubbed with the thick and hard tip of her phallus. Eliz teased her netherlips at first, messing with her clitoris before she finally parted her lips, and introduced her huge pole inside, spreading her walls apart. She kept going steadily until she gave a small thrust at the end, reaching the deepest part of the priestess, filling her completely.

SFA---

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:24 pm

She had been corrected on her conduct something that would have normally embarrassed her, but that didn't matter as the goddess was quick to move. Yoko could feel the softness of Elizia's skin against her thigh, as the woman's hard pole rubbed up against her channels entrance. A moan of lust escaping from her lips from the woman playing with a clit. Then she could feel it going inside of her. The sight of the goddess phallus looked big, but it didn't convey its true size and girth. Only now that it was slowly penetrating her did the young priestess know how big it really was. Her channels walls were all ready greedily hugging the invading member, welcoming it inside of her. She would let out another cry of passion as the goddesses hard rod finished penetrating her. Yoko laid there breathing heavily amazed at the true size of the member that was inside of her, and that it had all fit inside of her.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:20 pm

The smile on Elizia's face also had an air of excitement and lust. She wanted to fuck Yoko and her cock begged for it, the tingling in her breasts and loins asked for release. Yoko's moans and cries were only fueling that, being music to her ears. The blonde deity also made some sighs as her large pole felt the priestess' walls clinging tight on her, bringing a wave of pleasure along her entire length once she finished filling her up. Her head went up as a loud moan came from Elizia's mouth as her hips met Yoko's. The tight channel even wanted to suck her phallus back once she pulled back, and she willingly complied. The deity's second thrust was faster than the first, and the third one even a bit faster. Eliz moaned out with pleasure as her sensitive cock felt the pleasure as it thrust and pulled back. Filled with passion and love for sex, she put one of Yoko's legs on her shoulder and she leaned her head on it, licking her skin with each thrust.

SFA---

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 am

The young priestess could feel the deities rod move inside of her. Each pull back of the piston and thrust forward, causing her channel to beg for more. Her body felt so warm as if she had some sort of fever. Sweet appearing on her body as the deity continued to fuck her. The only thoughts that were going through Yoko's mind was of how good it felt. "Please, fuck me harder." The young woman would manage to speak, through her heavy breathing and cries of passion. She wasn't aware how sensitive her needy body had become just from how good Elizia's soft skin felt on her leg.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:01 am

Continuous moans and groans came from Elizia; moans of pleasure as the tight walls of Yoko tried to milk her member dry and groans as she kept thrusting harder and faster even with the pleasure robbing her the strength in her legs and hips. She was taking everything even to the smallest detail: the sensation of the priestess' skin against her breast, the taste of it as she licked it sensually, the overflow of the lust and pleasure from her body as she got fucked by the blonde deity and her own satisfaction as her phallus impaled her young body. Elizia wanted more, and she wouldn't have needed to hear Yoko ask her to fuck her harder to do it herself. "You're very naughty..." Eliz barely managed to speak too with approval, her own moans cut any possibility to say more. Soon, the slaps of Elizia's hips against Yoko's butt echoed louder and quicker.

SFA---

Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:40 am

"Ah don't say such things" was what the young student wanted to say, but she was cut off by one of the deities own moans. She couldn't complain though as the deity gave her what she asked for. Yoko could feel the deities hard pleasure tool inside her fucking her deep and hard. Despite only being exposed to this kind of pleasure for a few minutes, she was all ready reaching her limits. "Ah I'm cu...," she would be cut off in mid sentence, as she moaned in pleasure from her own climax. Her body arcing in a bow shape, as her pleasure juices came flooding out of her channel. The young priestess body would land back down on her bed, as her body still trembled from her intense climax. Her eyelids half dropped down over her grey eyes, as she stared back at the goddess who had brought her to such bliss.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Even though she wanted to chuckle at Yoko's embarrassment for a moment, she only could keep moaning. Increasing the intensity of her thrusts only made Elizia feel the pleasure invading her even faster than before. When the priestess was overwhelmed by her climax, the deity felt her walls clinging tighter on her phallus, and soon enough she would feel Elizia's cock throb hard before the goddess released a loud passionate moan, throwing her head backwards. Her molten cum was injected deep into Yoko's loins, stream after stream until what came flooding out of her channel was a mix of her juices and Elizia's semen. However, her juices were quickly absorbed by her, giving her amber eyes a brighter glow for a second.

The deity's body trembled too, as she held on tightly to Yoko's leg due to the strength of her orgasm. She leaned on for support, placing a hand on the student's stomach as she kept breathing heavily, victim of the climax's aftershocks. When she looked up to see Yoko looking at her, Elizia smiled. She really didn't say anything as she moved forward and planted a deep kiss on her lips, not breaking away as her hands enveloped the priestess. In the middle of the passionate moment, Elizia rolled abruptly, taking Yoko with her and putting her on top. "Did that feel good Yoko? You want more, don't you? Why don't you show me how much you want my cock to please you, hm? Before I start doing it again for my own pleasure."

SFA---

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 pm

The young student could feel the warmth from Elizia's own climax pouring into her channel. She wasn't expecting the goddess to do what she did next, as she felt the woman's warm lips on her own. There was this odd sensation going through the young woman's body as she was held in that embrace. She didn't notice that her bindings had come undone, as the goddess rolled over. The deity’s questions were answered by short yes answers. Once Yoko realized she was on top she looked around a bit dazed and confused. She had never been in this position before, the other creatures preferring to take her from behind. Her body wanted to feel good some more, especially after the years of having such a feeling suppressed.

Unfortunately the young student’s inexperience was showing in this situation. A groan would escape from the young student's mouth, as she sat up. It hadn't been until just now that she realized the goddess’s pleasure tool was still inside her, and it was still very much erect. Yoko wasn't sure why her body started to react on its own, maybe it was just instinct kicking in. Her hands were placed flat on Elizia's flat abdomen, using as leverage to pick herself up before Yoko allowed herself to sink back down. She would continue this motion, while watching the goddess to see her reaction. Was this the right course of action to take? Was this what the goddess meant by showing how much she wanted it?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:13 am

She couldn't help it. Elizia let out small chuckles and giggles as she saw Yoko getting confused about her position and they deity's actions. It was unusual for a monster, yes, but while she raped and ravaged innocent girls, she was still a goddess of sex that obtained satisfaction while their bodies got together and they became one. Besides, this would provide Yoko with some initiative and creativity. To serve her better, she would have to know what Elizia liked and she would have to learn how to do it. Of course, it didn't surprise her when she started moving slowly up and down, the motion bringing pleasure to both but her hesitation and doubt were hindering her.

"What's wrong, my priestess? Why are you moving so timidly? Not used to this, are you?" How many times had she called her hers before? It seemed a bit fitting now, however. She emphasized her last question by pumping her hips upwards as Yoko dropped down on her hard phallus. "Let instinct take in, and make it better. Please me, and for now please yourself. That's what I mean." She felt Yoko's warm hands on her abdomen and then moved them with her own, until they were on Elizia's larger breasts and invited them to press and squeeze the full and sensitive mounds that have been awaiting some attention, clearly shown by her erect nipples. The deity's hands then went for Yoko's legs, caressing up and down her thighs, her touch bringing a tingling and warm sensation as if each finger was a tongue licking at her skin.

SFA---

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:19 am

A moan of pleasure would come from the young priestess, as she felt the deities pleasure tool come up to meet her. Yoko could only reply with a simple yes, as she felt the deity moving her hands. Amazing, Elizia's breast are the perfect balance of softness and firmness. Instinct is that what's making my body move on its own. I feel dazed but very good at the same time. She would follow the deities advice by following her instinct. Her body would rise and fall on the deities pleasure tool with more confidence, as she speed up a little. Each time she would rise on the phallus she would squeeze Eliza's full breast, and on the way down she would release them.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:01 am

The goddess approved of the priestess's slightly increased confidence as she kept letting her actions be driven by her instincts but mostly by her lust and arousal. Her increased pace as she impaled herself was complete proof that Yoko wanted this, and that was a sign for Elizia that she was slowly winning over the young student. The deity released a light moan every time Yoko squeezed her larger breasts with every time she raised on her cock only to drop down and repeat the process. Her breasts were filled with warmth and pleasure and her phallus still sent jolts across her body but Eliz was far from reaching an orgasm. Instead, she was going to assault a bit more the priestess.

Her right hand started to get into the ethereal state of the deity, but didn't do so completely. It had lost weight and only a very light and pale image of it could been seen probably due to the goddess's magic, but that was not important. It was now able to pass through objects and so it did, Elizia making this hand go inside Yoko's stomach until it reached her loins, her precious sex. Though mostly ethereal, the priestess would still feel the hand of Elizia clearly touching her insides, but in a manner no one else could. She felt it caress her walls from the outside, directly on the nerves of her womanhood until she grasped it like a small tube, moving her hand up and down. Meanwhile the other hand had simply gone for one of Yoko's breasts, squeezing the mound and letting her thumb play with the nipple as that hand retained the feeling that her fingers were tongues.

SFA---

Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:21 am

The normal reaction to having a being phase a part of their body into you would have normally been fear and even screaming. None of that even came to Yoko's mind still affected by the goddess’s secret aphrodisiac, and her aura. The young priests mind couldn't honestly register the action taking by the goddess, as her mind was slowly being engulfed by natural instinct. It wasn't the instinct of someone over whelmed by the pleasure, but one who accepted it allowing it to coexist with them. It was a sort of tranquil and blank mind that allowed natural instinct to move one’s body. Yoko's body trembled from the hand grasping onto her woman hood, as the goddess hand stroked it up and down. She could feel the hand and the deity’s phallus pass each other at times. The feeling of warm tongues on her swollen and pert breast only made her feel even better. Sounds of pleasure escaped the young woman's lips as hips began to rock back and forth, as she rose and feel on the deity’s rod. Her hands continued to grasp the deity’s breast in a much firmer way, only to release when she was rising again. It was apparent by her pace that Yoko had let her instinct take complete control of her. Finally her mortal body couldn’t take any more as she climaxed again, but even then her body didn’t stop moving on the deity’s rod. A sign Yoko truly did want this pleasure.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next