View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 A Little Tied Up (for jlmdragon) 

Post A Little Tied Up (for jlmdragon)
Zhiric had been watching the entrances to and from the dorms, waiting for the right student to happen by. He decided to float over to the balconies to see who he might see.

Countless girls on this island just asking to be played with, and you just had to pick today to get choosy.

The alien saw a student he liked immensely. Light complexion, brown hair, and eyes nearly as blue as anything on his home planet. With a slight shifting of his wings he landed in a crouch on her balcony. He immediately set up the illusion in her mind that nothing was unusual. Until he wanted to spring the trap, surprise was key to this hunt.

Absolutely what I wanted. I guess you can't go wrong being choosy with this much variety around.

Every time she looked at the balcony her head might itch a little, but that would just mean the charade was being kept up.

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Wed May 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Post Re: A Little Tied Up (for jlmdragon)
when i enter my room i lock the door and hide the key before collapsing on the bed panting "that, is that last time, i go to the lockers, too many monster pervs, even female ones get in on the act"

i close my eyes as i try to rest paying no attention to the balcany at all

Wed May 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Too many perverts? Poor girl didn't even know she was being stalked. Then again, the prey was never to know that there was a predator hidden just out of sight.

He stepped into the room, keeping the illusion about himself when it came to her mind. His wings cut slightly in the air, but that could be pass as the breeze outside. The slits in his wrists opened and his tentacles slithered silently out. All eight got ready to move and then he struck.

Four appendages grabbed four limbs by ankles and wrists and wrapped to elbows and knees. When he had her under full control he lifted her off the ground to a mock standing position and dropped the illusion.

Hello, my dear. Please do not scream. It would be a shame if one of your classmates came in and fell prey because you lead them here. The voice seemed to come from her own thoughts, but the flat, masculine tone was nothing she was familiar with.

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Thu May 27, 2010 2:31 am

when the tentacle grap me i shout "oh no not again!!!" as if by reflex and start to thrash against you

Thu May 27, 2010 6:01 am

Still screaming? The voice mocked ever so slightly. Wouldn't you be worried about luring someone else here, and them sharing in your suffering? Some friend you are.

He pulled on her limbs until she was in a spread-eagled position and two of the remaining tendrils snaked under the hem of her shirt and upwards, wrapping around her breasts and beginning to shape and mold the mounds. Another one began running along her thighs lightly, just enough to create a small divet where it touched, and the last one wrapped lightly around her throat. The tip nuzzled and stroked along her cheeks and neck.

Do not fight. It will only make matters worse.

-Valrina's profile

Thu May 27, 2010 4:31 pm

i quickly relise my postion as i feel the tentacles play with my body cruelly making me moan and winper from pleasure and fear

"what do you want from me!" i cry out already dreading the answer.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:16 pm

(Welcome back. Had almost forgotten about you! :D)

What am I after? You of course? He laughed as his tentacles assaulted her mercilessly. The ones at her breasts had begun alternating squeezes. Left and right and left right. The one nuzzling her cheek tried to snake into her mouth, pushing by her teeth. Her hands her pulled up and over her head, held by one of the two as she was laid back on the bed. He legs her held apart while the tendril at her thighs ran along her panties, giving her a taste of what was to come.

Time to start messing with her mind a little. He thought, beginning to play with her mind to the fullest.

Relax...

-Valrina's profile

Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:26 am

i keep letting out soft moans of fear and pleasure "noooo s-stop it!!" i groan out half heartedly as i try to put off the inevitable as my panties are already soaking wet from my apparant arrousal.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:48 am

The appendages beneath her top flexed and her shirt exploded outwards, fabric coming to a rest all around her on the bed. They then tore off whatever bra she might be wearing and continues the assault, or directly continued if she had neglected to wear one.

Hm... The command didn't work as well as I would have liked. He put a little more force behind the mental suggestion while the tendril at her crotch dipped ito her panties and began wriggling against her pussy.

Relax.

-Valrina's profile

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:14 pm

my eyes go wide but blank, my body relaxes fully and my defences fall with now only one word in my mind

RELAX

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:04 pm

There, that's better. He said as she finally reacted to the command. The tendrils at her breasts continued to fondle and manipulate them, tips nudging against the nipples. The appendage at her mouth finally gained entrance to her mouth and began gently plumbing that orifice.

-Valrina's profile

Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:26 am

on the outside it look like i have submitted but inside my real-self is still struggling against the inevitable as i become trapped inside my own body ,unable to move and the one word RELAX repeating in my mind as the real inner me cries out for freedom from this monster

*help...* RELAX *no...* RELAX *please... no...* RELAX!!! *........*

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]