View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Blackmail (For Siferus) 

Post Blackmail (For Siferus)
Diana pulled the unfamiliar hood further over her head. She hated sneaking around like this, but knew that she wouldn't be able to explain to anyone what she was doing if they caught her. They'd laugh at her and call her a slut, a dumb blonde or some other crude joke she had heard before. The reason for this was because she was wearing nothing but the loose, black hoody and a pair of matching short shorts. She was walking in her bare feet to avoid making noise. A quick glance out the window reminded her just how dark it was. The moon was out in all of its glory, a full one at that.

Diana moved on from the window towards the stare well, looking down at the note that she had received just before going to bed. She had left her window open to allow the cool, night breeze to decrease the stuffiness in her room. With it, it brought a sealed note.

Diana,

I am a man of my word. I keep my promises.
And I intend to make you keep your word as well.
Meet me on the roof tonight, alone.
You may wear two pieces of clothing.
If you do not, the consequences will be grave.

Signed,
Siferus

As she had read the note, memories of the incident started to flood back into her brain. She had never quite forgotten, but she had avoided remembering. She had sworn to become the creature's slave while drunk on ecstasy, and she had to admit that at the time it seemed like an amazing prospect. But now she was not so sure of her decision. And the worst part of it was, she had no idea what the consequences he was threatening her with were. He could be bluffing or he could of recorded the incident somehow.

Instead of taking the chance, she put on the shorts and hoody she was wearing, the thick cloth of the sweater-like top rubbing against her sensitive cleavage. When she came out of her reverie, Diana was at the top of the stairs. She took in a deep breath, swallowing her fear and stepped through the door.

The asphalt was hot to the touch of her bare feet, warmed by an entire day's worth of exposure to direct sunlight. Nearly five meters away, stood a dark figure that was roughly the shape of a man. But it had several distinct differences, those that made it as unique as it was. She knew the only person that it could be.

Diana called timidly at it. "M-master? I... I have come as you bid me to." Every fiber in her being told her to run, but she knew that to do so would be hopeless and wound only make the situation harder on herself. The moonlight shone down on her blonde hair, giving it an almost mystical look.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Post Re: Blackmail (For Siferus)
Siferus stood on the roof under the full moon, staring off into the dark skies. He loved nights like this. He then heard a familiar voice call for his attention. He knew who it was. He had sent for her.

Hello again, Diana. Hopefully you've recovered well. You'll never guess I got today. The guys at the lab sent me a copy of our test. Too good to keep for ourselves. I would love to share how great you are in bed with everyone on the island. He said, not even turning around.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:56 am

Diana's face practically glowed a rosy red in the moonlight. So he hadn't been bluffing. She dared not come any closer, who knew what he would do. "Please, uhm, Master, don't tell anyone!" She pleaded with the creature, hoping that it would listen to her cries. But she knew only one thing would satisfy its sexual appetite. Only one promise, one phrase, would make him happy. "I... I'll..." She almost couldn't bring herself to say it, the words stuck in her throat. She swallowed the lump and blurted it out. "I'll do anything you say!"

A dark feeling of dread, guilt and fear began to creep over the blonde. She shivered softly as a cool breeze washed over the roofstop, creeping through her clothes unto the naked body underneath. She could feel her little, pink stiffen at the cold. Surely there was another way? But Diana knew there wasn't. She had promised the creature to do whatever it wanted. That lead to only one possible thing.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:20 am

You'll do anything I say, will you? He asked, still with his back to the blonde, beautiful student. Come over and stand in front of me. Convince me why I shouldn't release this tape to the entire island. Monsters would get a kick out of it too, I think. He said, a huge grin on his face that Diana couldn't possibly see. He had no intention to grab her yet.

I give you my word that I will not grab you. I won't have to. You're going to convince me through your own sexual willpower to keep this tape private. He said, waving the tape over his right shoulder.

When Diana stands in front of him, his first command would come.

Take off the sweatshirt slowly.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Diana nodded her head at his first question. She knew she'd have to either way. As soon as he told her to come, she began to walk over slowly. As soon as mention of the tape was made she broke into a brisk jog, stopping in front of him. She let out a quivering breath and reached down with her hands to the hem of the sweatshirt covering her torso. Her slender fingers slipped underneath it and Diana began to pull up the oversized shirt with ease.

At the first sign of skin, the moonlight above made it seem like it was a glowing tear or hole in the darkness. As it slowly grew, it began to reveal more of her young body. Next came the little hole in the center of her tummy that every human being had. And finally, she pulled it over her breasts and head in one swift motion. Her breasts were firm enough to not need any actual support, but she typically wore bras anyway. Not tonight, though. The bright moonlight made her skin seem pale and milky, accentuating her nipples all the more. She looked up at the creature before her and awaited his next command. She knew what it was going to be, but she shouldn't get ahead of herself. A cold draft washed over the rooftop, sending a chill running down the blonde's spine and making her hair start to blow in the wind. She dropped the sweatshirt nearby. Her tender little nipples grew even stiffer.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Diana did as she was told and slowly pulled the sweatshirt over her head and tossed it onto the rooftop, exposing her hardening nipples. They were already stiff, standing straight up and he hadn't even touched her yet.

You must be soaked by now? Having your body exposed to your master like this? Does this turn my little slave on to know that your master is loving this? He said, gazing into her gentle looking eyes.

He still made no moves to grab her when he gave his next command to her.

Now, the shorts... He said, waiting for his little lust puppet to reveal the rest of her body.

He stepped towards the beautiful blonde and gently applied a kiss to her lips.

You really are a beautiful woman, Diana...

Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Diana's premonition was true, just as she had feared. The woman was not used to stripping before the lust-filled gaze of males. But she suddenly felt a drip of adventurous spirit dribble into her soul. After nodding her head at his statement, she ran her hands down her stomach, her thumbs hooked the elastic of the shorts and began to slide them seductively down her thighs. She bent forwards, her milky cleavage hanging forwards and dangling before the monster like a pair of fruit ready to be cupped as he wished. The shorts slid down past her knees when he paid her the compliment.

When she saw him approached her, she straightened her body and suddenly found herself kissed on her lips. Diana melted into the kiss, the warmth of his lips piercing the cold haze that had slipped over her body in the cold night air. She gasped softly when the kiss was over and felt herself blush a bright, rosy red at the compliment he paid her.

She lowered her head back down, the blonde locks adorning her back spilling over her body and hanging down around her body, covering it like a golden curtain full of glimmering sparkles caused by the moonlight. The shorts reached her ankles and she straightened back, grasping her long hair in her hands and swinging it back over her shoulder. She stepped out of her shorts and kicked them aside beside her sweatshirt.

Her nude body was illuminated by the moonlight and caressed by the stark touch of the cold wind. It took on a pale tone, in contrast to the extreme details, such as her belly button, her nipples, the crevice between her cleavage, her naval and her full, red lips. She looked up at the creature that had taken ownership over her and felt herself shiver. She told herself it was because of the cold, but deep in her heart she knew that it was because of how arousing she found this situation to be. "Yes, Master, your slave is very turned on by the attention her master is giving her..."

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:09 am

The spider looked at her with a serious face, before issuing his next order, and this one she never saw coming...

Tell me everything you know about a girl named Lillia Darkcrown. She would be a junior this year. She's about your height, mid back length blue hair, very athletic. I must know what happened to her... His voice came out different than before to Diana. She'd never heard him like this before. (Your call whether you want to do that in this thread or not.)

His hands grasped her shoulders gently, not even in a sexual way, but more in a pleading way. He wanted to find this girl and only he knows why...

Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Diana's eyes shot up at the mention of the girl. Her name was familiar and Siferus' interest in her made Diana interested in why. She felt his hands clasp her naked shoulders. She felt herself shiver at the force with which he questioned her. A feeling of terror crept over her. She looked up at him, a lucrative mix of fear and honesty on her face. "I... I'm sorry, I don't know anyone by that name." She pulled her head back and closed her eyes, expecting him to strike her for her lack of knowledge.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:24 am

When she denied knowing Lillia, his head fell limp for a moment. Obviously upset to Diana, she would soon find her reason as to why Siferus is looking.

Lillia, my daughter... Diana could hear her whisper.

After that his attention shifted back to his lovely slave. She was in the nude and her body glistened in the moonlight, but he just felt like he couldn't do it.

Arouse me.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:12 am

Diana overhead the creature speak to itself. Daughter? That meant either these things could have offspring or... Or he had once been human. But how was that possible? How could a human being be turned into this... This thing. And the fear that he must feel at his daughter's reaction. Suddenly her fear was replaced with compassion. Diana felt the need to make this creature, as evil as he seemed, happy.

She obeyed his command as well as she could, lowering herself to her knees, a very submissive pose. Although she doubted this would help his mental state, she hoped that it would at least please him physically. Taking the warm phallus laying between the creature's legs in her hands, Diana began to caress it carefully with her hand.This seemed like a very cold and unfeeling way to try to make him feel better, but what else could she do? She did not know how he would react if she tried kissing him. She was then suddenly taken aback by her line of thought. She was contemplating kissing a creature that had raped her and made her its slave through blackmail and sexually enticing drugs. She felt disgust swell in the pit of her stomach, but went on with his bidding, her thumb and forefinger clasping the foreskin on his cock, sliding it up and down the long, slender shaft.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:59 am

Siferus stood watching his preferred student go to her knees and attempt to pleasure him. He just wasn't in the mood at the moment, and by the failing of his cock to get hard in her hands proved it. Diana saw a spot of water form on the concrete. If she were to look up at him, she was see tears forming and falling from his face.

I miss my daughter. I remember the first time I held her. She looked up at me and I melted. Now, she probably wouldn't even recognize me. Damn you, N.I.C.E. for making me into this! His voice sounded angry, but defeated. Diana was safe, he wasn't the least bit upset at her. He was upset at the lab coats at N.I.C.E.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Diana could see that no amount of stroking would help. She fell backwards and sat with her legs folded beneath her. She looked up at Siferus and saw that he was crying. She looked away, unsure of whether she should be seeing this or not. Then another cold draft ran across the roof and sent shivers down her spine. As if it was an afterthought, Diana pulled her head back and let out a soft, cute little sneeze. She tried to stifle it with her hand, not to distract the creature that had power over her.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:18 am

The sneeze snapped Siferus out of his daze, fixing his glare on the blonde beauty.

Bless you. It is rather chilly up here, isn't it? He said lifting her up and close to him, his body pressing against hers to keep her warm, his soft cock dangling between her legs. Just when she thought he was just doing it to be nice, she felt a slight touch against her soft sex. A tendril had slipped it's way between her legs and was teasing her tight cunt.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Diana felt herself lifted to her feet and her cold skin embraced by Siferus' warm flesh. His body felt like a radiator, sending heat throughout her nude and nubile body. She felt her face flush and pulled into his grasp. Her warm lips were spread apart by his protruding phallus. A rush of arousal and dissapointment spread through her. She expected an intimate embrace, but instead got more then what she bartered for. But, this was why she had come up here. A soft moan escaped her round lips.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next