View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Cleaniliness is Key (Dendrite) 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Cleaniliness is Key (Dendrite)
A day off from classes was exactly what Narissa needed after her busy week. She had never realized how demanding her mistress could be. It seemed like each session she had shared with Kanoe revealed either another thing of the woman . . .or herself. Finals were just around the corner, so both of them had simply kept to their classes for the most part. But even without the sessions, Narissa felt herself a little stronger. Maybe soon the woman would teach her how to attack for once soon if she kept up her studies in the dark arts. For now though, she was allowing herself to rest . . . Until the first drop of water plopped on her forehead.

"Mmm." she simply turned over in her bed as she went deeper into sleep . . .only to rewarded with a cupful of water falling on her face as she screamed, sputtering the water out of her mouth as she jumped out of bed. Looking up, she saw the dark water spot beginning to grow on her ceiling.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me."

The knock from the headgirl at her dorm door meant the exactly the opposite.

~~~

"I can't believe they're making me clean up this mess when it was the girl above me that didn't know better than to sleep in the shower stall," Narissa grumbled to herself as she carried the dry mop with her up the fire escape stairs. Normally, it was closed and locked off until the head girl unlocked it 'just for her.' But when headgirl got involved, it was best to just grin and bare it and get it done as fast as possible to leave. Over the time, Narissa had learn to grow just as distrustful of the girls as any dark corner and being alone. It was only a hunch, but all they did was make her wary . . .

Walking up the flight of steps to the second floor, she pushed the lever of the second floor fire escape . . . Only for it not to budge in the slightest. "This is the right floor, right?" Looking to the top right corner of the door, it red in a big red number "2" in plain sight. 'Maybe the head girl forgot to undo this one. Oh well.' Going down the flight of stairs again, she considered it only a minor annoyance. She'd just take the regular stairs like she had planned before, the ones that everyone took and was accessible. But the head girl thought it would be 'unclean' for dirty mops to be walked up and down the public stairs and a hazard for puddles to form and girls to trip. Narissa was fairly annoyed from the round about way, but knew better than to open her mouth.

At the base of her floor steps, she went to the first floor fire escape . . . Only for the lever not to push for it as well. "Please tell me this is a joke." Glaring at the door again she pressed against the lever as she tried to make it open for her. But nothing changed. ''That stupid broad locked me in here . . ." Didn't she know that she was claustrophobic? With no way to escape there, she went up to the second floor again, only for the door not to give way. Narissa knew if she tried again downstairs she would only fluster herself into a nervous panic and opted to stay calm instead. Looking to her right, she looked to the dorm roof door. . . . The appeal of being out in the open was far greater than the confinements of the stair well.

"Unlocked . . . I don't believe it." Surely the head girl wasn't stupid enough to unlock the wrong door, right? But not caring for it any longer, Narissa, along with her dry mop ascended to the roof, the air fresh compared to the prison beneath as she walked through the door into the morning air. "Well . . .at least the day is fair . . ." she spoke, dropping the mop carelessly to the roof as she stretched her arms to the sky.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:10 am

Post Re: Cleaniliness is Key (Dendrite)
Dendrite lay on the dormitory roof, soaking in the sunlight. Native to ocean depths, it was hard for the alien to acclimate itself to the hot, dry overworld. This bout of 'sunbathing' was something of an endurance test.

Dendrite flicked its tendril tips lazily back and forth, feeling the warmth of the sun, listening to the indigenous birds and insects. Below, girls were napping, studying, or doing more strenuous activities...someone was stomping over stairs...trying doors...walking up to the roof doorway.

The monster's one eye blinked shut and then open again. The feeling of lassitude vanished as it sensed someone approaching. Someone female. Someone...familiar?

Dendrite slithered around behind the stairwell exit, watching intently as someone stepped out. A dark-skinned, dark-haired beauty, stretching in the warming rays of the sun, showing off her wonderfully familiar curves. The monster didn't even bother with a plan, it simply moved forward, closed the stairwell door and coiled its tendrils around the girl's shoulders.

"Hello again..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:39 pm

The wind was therapeutic to her nerves as she let it glide past her cheeks, caressing her tightened muscles as she took a deep breath. It wouldn't really be her fault if the headgirl prevented her from following orders, right? So she could most likely chill up on the roof until someone went looking for her and, in turn, unlock the fire escapes. Even in worst case scenario, she could simply yell down to the ground for a janitor to do it if it got too late.

She sighed contently, relishing the door clicked behind her. 'Oh please tell me that one is still unlocked, too,' she grumbled in her thoughts . . . At least they were her initial thoughts until she felt the slithering weight of something push down on her shoulders. Alarms rang as she bolted from her spot, picking up the mop stick at the same time before she turned around at a safe distance away, finding the much bigger counterpart of the tendrils that had touched her shoulders.

The memories kept themselves ajar as she looked on the alien life form, fist encircled around the mop as she held it in front of her to strike if it came closer. "A-again?" With the large blue eye blinking back at her, the memory flashed as her thoughts reeled back to when last this creature violated her.

The lamp broke, encasing Narissa in both the dark and her fear as she was left with mostly the sensations of what the creature had done to her, leaving her mind and body spinning. It was only with the faint moon light in the room did she catch the large optical reflect off before it left and by morning, there was no evidence other than the almost bitter, minty scent of her sheets.

"You . .. you're the same one . . . That invaded my room that night!" she concluded, giving the creature a hard glare.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Dendrite's tentacles slipped from the girl's shoulders as she pulled away. The alien frowned, or it would have if it had had the appropriate facial equipment. Eagerness couldn't make up for carelessness, it seemed. Still, it was hard to resist sometimes...

The monster loomed upward, the top of its body about 7 feet in the air. The blue eye gazed down at Narissa. "Yes," the creature hissed. "I'm flattered you recall. And I remember you...I never forget a face. Or a pussy." The alien laughed lewdly as it reached two tentacle forward...reaching out to the sides, wiggling through the air toward the girl, as if to grab her from both the left and the right.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:39 am

Narissa frowned at the creature, unconsciously holding the mop closer to her like some useless shield as he recalled their last time together. Backing away from the creature, her hips hit the roof railing, her mode of retreat ran up. She gave a cautious glance back, not granting the creature an opening.

Not a soul was on the ground to cry for help or even scare the creature off maybe in fear of being spotted by more than one person.

Even though it was a different setting, different time, the facts had not changed. She was on her own again and only she'd be able to do anything about it. Gripping the mop in her hand once more, she held it on either side of her, activating her mana sight. 'I may not know anything that may kill him . . .But I might be able to do something to throw him off for me to run to back inside. A look of determination set on her face as she stared down the creature, always keeping aware of the tendrils that were nearing as she concentrated on calling the light colored mana towards her. 'Please training, don't fail me now!'

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:54 pm

"Careful..." The monster loomed over Narrisa as she bumped up against the railing. "I don't want you damaged." As the girl began to concentrate, Dendrite paused...but only for a moment. A tendril lashed forward and suddenly swerved to the left, aiming to grab hold of Narrisa's left arm near the shoulder.

--Jason Carter

Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:44 am

His words meant nothing to her as she continued muttering the worlds. But the sudden pause in his movements as she hurried to finish the last of the words. "VENTIL!" A small boom of air hit the tendril aiming for her, nearly knocking over over the roof before her legs kicked out, throwing herself back onto the roof before crawling away from the creature, her mop still in hand*

"Crap! That was supposed to be flowing! Not exploding!" But hopefully the spell alone was able to buy her enough time as she got off her hands and knees and turned back to the alien, broom out in front of her as she back stepped to the roof door.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Dendrite's tentacle spun away as the blast of air hit it. The alien hunched down a bit against the wind, but it dissipated quickly. Dendrite was motionless for a moment, out of surprise more than anything else.

Then another tentacle lashed out, swooping along the ground and catching Narrisa's ankle to coil around it. Dendrite tightened its grasp on the girl, turning to face her as she tried to back away. "Now that was interesting," the creature murmured, gazing at her with its baleful blue eye...

--Jason Carter

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]